A Place To Call Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel let out a noise somewhere between a squeal and a grunt as I started to fuck her hard and fast in her ass.

"Ohhhhh baby, fuck my ass...fuck me hard!" Rachel screamed as I continued to pound her relentlessly. I grabbed her gorgeous locks in one hand and yanked her head back. My mother sat up and bit her neck aggressively as we double teamed Rachel.

Without warning, I popped my cock out and slid it easily into my mother's waiting pussy. She instinctively met my rhythm and kept up to my pace while still pleasuring Rachel at the same time. I had both of my hands around Rachel's waist and was rubbing her clit while I fucked my mother. Cassie then came over and began to stick two fingers fast in and out of Rachel's pussy.

"OH GAWD!!" Rachel squealed ad she squirted and came over everything. The three of us were all surprised at Rachel's ability to do this but the site of this was enough to make me finish.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! OHHH," I grunted as before I knew it all three ladies were on their knees in front of me. Sara was positioned directly in front of me with Cassie and Rachel on each side. Sara was ferociously pumping my cock as the first few streams of cum flew into her wide open eagerly waiting mouth. She then directed my cock to the beauties on each side to ensure they all had their fair share. It felt like I had endless amounts of cum but they all managed to keep in in their mouths.

When I was finally finished, the three of them performed a 3-way cum swap make-out session that almost instantly made me cum again. The way they kissed and spit back-and-forth was unreal and I couldn't believe that THIS was my life. Seeing my incredibly gorgeous mother flanked by the two most beautiful woman in the world, made me the happiest guy in the world.

The kissing and swapping slowed down and eventually all three women swallowed whatever was remaining.

Their faces were covered in my cum but they had never looked more beautiful. The four of us were committed to each other and committed to a lifetime of love and desire. The four of us collapsed on the bed and laid in silence. After lying for what can only be described as the perfect moment, we all decided it was time to head back. We got cleaned up, threw on whatever clothes we had that weren't destroyed and headed back along the shore to where the Cricket was patiently waiting for us. The boat ride home was a quiet one. Cassie and Sara were dozing in the backseat while Rachel was standing holding onto me while I drove. She was resting her head on my shoulder and the smell of her hair was intoxicating. We pulled into our slip at our home and managed to wake the two blondes up. We sleepily managed to climb the stairs to the hallway and our first stop was Sara's room. We all had a passionate goodnight kiss with her one at a time.

"Thank you all for a lovely evening," she said with a happy glow on her face. "I will see you all in the morning...please have coffee ready," she stated in a serious tone before flashing a dazzling smile and disappearing into her rooms.

Once she closed the door, the three of us chuckled to ourselves and headed down the hall way to our rooms. Next stop was Cassie and Rachel's suite. We all went inside and flopped down on the bed. After all lying in silence for a minute or so, Cassie spoke first.

"So what were you mentioning about Etta earlier?" Cassie asked inquisitively. My eyes shot open and I jumped out of bed. I had totally forgot about what Etta confessed to me. I realized we didn't get a chance to discuss the situation with Etta earlier and excitedly began to speak.

"She wants the same type of relationship with Maria that we have with Sara." I managed to say while trying to hit the excitement in my voice knowing it would send the girls into a lust-driven mission to make this come to fruition.

Both girls jumped out of bed at this breaking news.

"Get OUT!" Rachel stated as she pushed me playfully, but hard in the chest. "Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yep and I told her we would help arrange for this to happen. As long as Maria feels the same way which I think she does," I asked in a somewhat inquisitive tone.

"Oh...she does. I can tell," stated Cassie

"Must be that mother-daughter type connection you and Sara have," Rachel quipped as she elbowed Cassie in the side.

"The connection that we have." Replied Cassie as she took Rachel's hands and placed them on her heart. "We have the same connection with Sara. You are essentially her daughter too," Cassie completed. Rachel's smile changed from laughter to love. It was crazy how I could now distinguish two separate smiles on Rachel's beautiful face at the same time. Rachel took Cassie's face in her hands and brought Cassie's lips to hers. I stood in awe and amazement as these two women shard a heartfelt lover's kiss. I could see tears streaming down on Rachel's face as she embraced the woman in front of her. The kiss was sensual. The kiss was passionate. The kiss was remarkable to watch. There was something about the way these two ladies could portray such a sense of completeness, a sense of satisfaction between them. Nothing could ever break them apart.

I was snapped out of my revelation when Cassie and Rachel both grabbed my shirt and brought me into the kiss. The three of us took turns kissing each other while the other watched in awe or kissed our cheeks or played with the other's hair. The level of happiness between all of us was off the charts. I took this moment to reiterate how I felt about these girls.

"Cassie. Rachel," I began. "I hope you know that the two of you and Sara mean the world to me. Nothing will ever be able to keep us from being together. We have such a strong foundation that we have built our relationship on and I am so happy to see that Etta wants what we have because it's so special. She's seen how much we care for and love each other and she too wants that with her daughter. I think we should do everything we can do make that happen. If we can bring even half of the joy and love I experience with the three of you, I know we will be doing the right thing for Etta and Maria."

Both girls looked at me, now with tears in both of their eyes. They each wrapped their arms around me and laid their heads on my chest.

"I love you so much Matty," Cassie said first. "I can't explain how I feel with you. It makes me go bonkers when I'm not around you. I can't believe how much love there is between us. It's...it's crazy," she finished.

Rachel took the opportunity to express her love. "I love you so much too Matty. The timing was never right before but I think the timing is...perfect right now." There was a pause. Cassie and I knew something more was coming. Cassie had known it was the right time for what Rachel was about to say. "I know we have talked about this casually in the past but...I think the time is right," Rachel stated as she looked me right in the eyes.

"I want to have your baby, Matty."

My heart was pounding what felt like out of my chest. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I had wanted this since I first laid eyes on Rachel and I didn't realize it was the right time until she said it. Now I was hearing that not only does she want to but Cassie was nodding along and smiling as Rachel said it.

"Rachel," I stated as I embraced her with a passionate kiss. I turned to Cassie to gauge her reaction to this and was met with a passionate kiss in return.

"Matty I want this so bad, " Cassie whispered in my ear. "Obviously if I could be the one to carry your baby I would do it in a heartbeat. This is 100% what I want for our family. I love you both so much," Cassie finished with a smile and a twinkle in her eye as she hugged both of us in tight. That hug felt like it lasted a year. We all knew that we were heading down the right path in life and we were all determined to make sure that everything worked out the way we wanted it to. After that hug, things just felt like they had changed in a very positive way. We were going to start trying to raise a family together. We were all in a permanent place we could call home. While we are all aware that our relationship is not traditional and in many places it does not align with societal norms, it is one based on respect, love and admiration. That is all that counts in my opinion. We are all smiling from ear to ear when Cassie finally broke the silence

"We can work on that...later, "she said while her eyes shifted back and forth between Rachel and I. "Now we need to come up with a plan of how Etta can seduce Maria," She finished. Rachel and I looked at each other and smiled. This was going to be a fun task.

Thanks for reading! I plan to start writing the next chapter in a few weeks and will have it on here as soon as I can!