A Place To Call Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said quietly as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and went about her day. I headed back downstairs and out to the backyard. Cassie and Rachel were still playing volleyball.

"Hey girls do you have a sec?" I asked as I motioned for them to come over.

"What's up bro?" asked Cassie as she and Rachel jogged over. "Mom ok?"

"She's sleeping so she's good," I laughed. "It's...it's about Etta."

The look of worry crossed their faces.

"No sorry no she's fine everything is fine," I stated to put them at ease. "But she does need some help with...something." Before I could continue I heard the distinct sound of a boat motor coming to a slow from the water. The laughter and banter of two guys on the boat grew louder as they approached our dock to dock their boat. I began to head over to the dock to see what the issue was.

"You guys need a hand with anything?" I asked as I approached their boat. I could tell instantly that these dudes had money. Maybe not the money that Sara Smithson and our family had, but they were by no means struggling to get by. They were in a 21' motor boat which looked to be brand new with dual outboard motors. This boat was fast. I glanced over at The Cricket and smiled knowing how far she had come.

"Hey dude," guy #1 replied. "We're new to the area and are taking a tour of the lake. We heard you guys out here so we thought we'd come to introduce ourselves."

I looked over my shoulder and motioned my head for the girls to come down to the dock.

"The name is Wyatt and this is my buddy Tank," guy # 1 declared. I reached out my hand.

"Matty Smithson, nice to meet ya," I said cordially as we shook hands. By this time, the girls were at my side. Guy #2 was staring slack jawed at the two beauties and I could tell he hadn't seen anything that perfect before in his life.

"This is Cassie and Rachel," I added as Tank continued to stare. He then shook his head and was able to focus. The two girls did a bit of a curtsy bow type thing as a joke. These two guys had no idea our relationship and I didn't feel like it was any of their business.

"Nice to meet you all," Tank managed to choke out. "We're having a house warming party on the other side of the lake tonight and we're trying to drum up some more locals," he managed to finish his question before looking down and to the side. I could tell there was a little bit of apprehension from the girls as they were referred to as 'some locals' but they didn't say anything about it.

"And if you ladies would like to accompany someone, I'll be at your service," said Tank as he eyed Cassie up and down. I could feel a rage fire burning inside me but it turns out Cassie was the first to react to that question. She placed one of her arms around my waist and the other on my chest.

"No thank you," she responded politely. "I get all the service I need from this one right here," she finished as she stepped up to kiss me on the cheek. Tank looked impressed but then turned his attention towards Rachel.

"That applies to you too beaut-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," Rachel began as she mirrored Cassie's body positioning and placed her hands on the opposite side of my body than Cassie did. "I'll pass on your offer. But count us in for the party," she said as she looked at me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Having both of these ladies clinging to me felt good. It felt even better to see the reaction on the two guys' faces.

"Uhhhh ok see ya tonight. We're the big place at the far end of the lake. Can't miss it," said Wyatt as he fired up the boat and began to back up from the dock. The two ladies waved with big smiles plastered on their faces as the boat pulled away.

"Well you sure showed him you were off limits," I chuckled as I kissed both girls on the top of the head.

"It's important for everyone to know that we are only interested in one cock." Said Cassie as she began to fish her hands in the pocket of my shorts. Once she found what she was looking for she gave it a gentle squeeze and kissed me on the cheek. "Don't forget that you and mom need to be punished for leaving us stranded on the shore this morning," Cassie said with a now vengeful look in her eyes.

I could feel my cock twitch at the thought of what they would have in store for my mother and me.

"But your punishment will have to wait until we have both you and Sara available. Let's just say it would make things more...interesting with the both of you there," Rachel added.

The girls chucked at the sight of my eyes widening and shorts tenting.

"Keep it in your pants until you are told," Cassie scolded me while Rachel was licking her lips and staring into my eyes. I decided to distract myself as I took my shirt off and ran towards the edge of the dock.

"Last one in has to cut the grass!" I yelled as I jumped into the lake with a cannonball. By the time I surfaced from the cool water, I expected to see both of them scurrying to jump in the water. I was shocked to see what was standing at the edge of the dock. Cassie and Rachel were both facing away from the water and were modeling black thong bikini bottoms. They were each running a hand gracefully and slowly over the other's perfect tanned ass and were looking over their shoulder. Their heads met in the middle and they shared an erotic passionate kiss.

The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon simply enjoying each other's company. It was a perfect afternoon with blue skies, sunshine and a slight breeze coming off the water. Cassie and Rachel had both managed to perfect their tan over the summer and worked tirelessly to have zero tan lines. This always worked out good for me as they would often be found sunbathing totally nude in the middle of the day. After the afternoon had passed the four of us had a nice steak dinner and dined as a family on the back deck. Wine was always included with dinner and you could tell the ladies were really excited for the party tonight.

At least someone was, I thought to myself. After dinner was cleaned up, Sara, Cassie and Rachel headed upstairs to get ready. After what felt like 24 hours of waiting, I finally heard the unmistakable sound of a door latch opening at the top of the stairs. My heart began to race as I knew the sight that I was about to see would be nothing short of spectacular. I am one of the luckiest men in the world to have three incredibly smart, gorgeous, and sophisticated women in my life. I have also been lucky enough to see them "put themselves together" or "freshen up" for a party or event numerous times in the past. This time was...different. This time was...special. At the top of the stairs I noticed Sara standing in between her Cassie on the left and her Rachel on the right. Sara's long blonde hair was done in a loose curl that gave her a more youthful appearance, but highlighted her mesmerizing beautiful eyes. She was wearing tight jeans that looked painted on right down to her lower legs. A black belt hung loosely on her hips while a tight white blouse accentuated her gorgeous breasts. She was smiling / smirking at me when she slowly led the two girls down the stairs.

After I was finally able to pull my eyes off the angelic sight of my mother, I noticed Cassie and Rachel. Both were wearing cut off jean shorts that were just enough to keep their asses from peeking out but showed off their long tanned legs that seemed to stretch on for ages. Cassie was wearing a red plaid shirt that exposed her tight abs and Rachel was wearing a matching blue shirt that did the same. Rachel's gorgeous brown hair was flowing off her shoulders and was perfectly put together. Cassie on the other hand was going for the wet-hair / messy / sexy look and of course, nailed it with perfection. All three ladies were wearing matching cowboy hats and boots and were really looking the part of a backwoods country part in the sticks.

I must have been staring with my mouth open for too long before I felt a playful jab in my side.

"Like what ya see Cowboy?" asked Rachel as she jumped up into my arms and slid her tongue inside my mouth with such passion and began to moan as she kissed me. The absolute hotness of this kiss was slightly overshadowed by the moaning coming from Cassie and Sara beside us. I could tell they wanted in on the action.

"Uh y...yes...I sure do," I managed to stammer out causing all three women to laugh out loud as they strolled past me to the dock. I shook my head and took a moment to gather my thoughts as I jogged after them and hopped into the boat while all three women were waiting patiently in the back seat. I turned the key to fire up the engine, unhooked the boat and set off across the lake. I could tell that the wine at dinner had made them a little frisky and both Cassie and Rachel were each nibbling and kissing on Sara's ears. The sounds ranged from whispering, to moaning, to giggling and almost caused me to look over my shoulder and observe what was happening a few times. Remembering that I was in control of the boat, I tried my best to put it out of my mind and focus on getting to the party.

We rounded the corner and were immediately met with quite the spectacle. There was a massive lake house at the end of the lake. Music was blaring and lights were strung up all over the dock to the boathouse and then up the stairs to the main Lakehouse. There was a slip for 5 boats (which were all full) as well as several boats anchored in the lake away from the shore. Most of the boats were empty as we witnessed a few people diving off into the lake and swimming up the dock. Some were doing backflips and cannonballs off their boats while some were strategically ferrying across coolers, kegs, and cases of beer. There were probably 300 people at this party that stretched from the docks, through the boathouse and then up the winding steps to the Lakehouse itself.

"Wow, not too shabby," Cassie said and sounded impressed from the back seat.

"I'm surprised that Tank would actually have this many friends," Rachel quipped causing all three ladies to giggle.

"Quite the party they have going on here," I said matter-of-factly. "Probably mostly 'locals' they drummed up," I replied with a smile.

"Yeah this place would have cost a pretty penny," said Sara as she was nodding her head. "It is probably a bit smaller than the Lakehouse we used to have when you guys were young kids."

The three of us looked at her with shocked looks on her face as none of us had remembered that.

"You were too young to remember and life got too busy so we sold it at the right time. Your father and I used to head up on weekends," Sara finished. We could all see Sara fighting back emotions from mentioning our father as even though he was unfaithful to her, there was a point in their lives when they were genuinely happy together.

Rachel was the first to throw her arm around Sara and plant a kiss on her lips. This caught my mother off-guard but she quickly reciprocated and the two were immediately locked in a passionate and steamy kiss.

"How HOT is this???" Cassie asked me as she threw her arm around my waist and watched them in awe.

"Very," I replied and lowered my head to kiss her on top of hers. "This should be a fun night."

"You two ladies ready to go?" Cassie asked in an overly sweet but jealous tone. Luckily the Cricket was small enough we could park it along the shore and not have to worry about swimming up the house. Surrounded by luxury Crestliners, small yachts, and even a couple canoes, I knew we didn't have the best vessel at this party, but it didn't matter. I knew for a FACT that I had the three most gorgeous women.

We pulled up close to the dock and parked so the ladies could easily hop out on to the shore and not get their boots wet. I managed to jump out onto shore but nearly fell and was only saved by the toned arms and fast reaction time of my sister. Cassie pulled me in tight close to her.

"Think I saved your life there brother, you owe me one," she said as she looked up into my eyes. I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh I think I can think of something you might like," I whispered into her ear as I slapped her ass HARD. I could tell Cassie was taken by surprise with the slap but seemed to enjoy it.

"Or maybe you only like giving and not receiving?" I said with a wink as I took Sara's hand and led her towards the Lakehouse. I looked over my shoulder to see Cassie and Rachel both wide eyed and grinning as they were whispering to each other.

After a minute or so hike through the woods, we arrived at the party. The party was in full swing with people doing shots, playing flip cup and singing at the top of their lungs to the current song that was on. There were people playing horse shoes, corn hole, lawn darts, and even an ax-throwing pit. There were tennis courts, a basketball court, as well as a swimming pool. This place was like a fucking resort, not a Lakehouse. With all three ladies by my side, we strolled up to the back deck where the keg was located and filled up four red solo cups. We then wandered amongst the sea of people to check this place out.

After making our way through the property we came across Wyatt and Tank sitting with a bunch of buddies on the beach at the edge of the property. There was a firepit, a beach volleyball court as well as 4 sea-doos bobbing in the water. Wyatt noticed us first and nudged Tank in the arm before they both jumped up to come over and say hi.

"Hey you guys made it! Thanks for coming!" said Wyatt as he gave us a friendly wave which turned into a drunken awkward high-five to me.

"Ladies, always a pleasure to see you," said Tank as he offered a genuine smile at Cassie and Rachel. He seemed a lot less creepy and arrogant as he did earlier. He must know now that these two women are off limits. He then turned his attention towards Sara.

"And who might this be?" Tank asked with all the creepiness and arrogance that he had earlier. Before I had a chance to say anything Sara spoke up.

"Sara Smithson," she said in her professional elegant manner as she held her hand out to shake his. Tank jumped at the opportunity for human touch and immediately shook her hand.

"Can...Can I get you a drink?" he asked, oblivious to the beer she was holding in her other hand.

"I got one thank you. Quite the place you boys have here. Thanks for having us," she said

"No problem. What's mine is yours. Help yourself," Tank replied while flashing an eager smile.

Wyatt was looking at his friend and you could see the second hand embarrassment on his face as his buddy was trying to hit on Sara and was flaming out miserably.

"Do you guys want a tour of the house?" Wyatt asked as he gestured towards the Lakehouse.

"Sure why not!" said Cassie as her, Rachel, Sara and I followed Wyatt through the trail from the beach back up the house. As we started to walk, I looked over my shoulder and I could hear Tank say something along the line of 'wanting to hit that' or 'smoking hot' to his buddies about the three gorgeous women who had just strolled away from him. I chuckled to myself thinking there is no way in hell these degenerates would ever put a finger on one of these women.

Wyatt began to show us around the house and you could tell that he was trying to impress the ladies with how large and expensive everything was. While either bragging about the imported Venetian marble counter tops, or the sustainably sourced exotic hardwood floors throughout the entire home, Wyatt wasted no opportunity to showcase this lovely home. After a while, I could tell that Rachel had had enough of this showboating.

"So Wyatt, how long ago did you buy this place? Is it just you here?" Rachel asked inquisitively.

"Uhhh we closed about a couple weeks ago...and no this isn't my place it belong to my parents," Wyatt answer bashfully.

"But they aren't here right now, so don't worry," added Tank while staring directly at Sara and smiling that creepy smile again. Tank seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and caught everyone off guard.

"No worries here," Said Sara. "The only worry I have is that you might get a beat down if you keep eying me the way you are," she finished.

Tank laughed out loud at that comment but didn't say anything further. He glanced at my direction and I started back at him waiting to see what his next move would be. He smirked at me and then looked back to the group.

"Do you guys want to play flip cup?" he asked to the group. "You four vs Wyatt, myself, Trip, and Rocko, he finished."

Rachel and Cassie both giggled out loud at this proposition.

"No thanks," Cassie managed to snort out. "Kinda feel like we out grew those types of drinking games in University," she finished.

"No offence," she added.

I could tell that Tank was still offended by this statement. "Can't handle your booze can you ladies?" He asked mockingly as Wyatt, Trip, and Rocko all laughed behind him.

Rachel's and Cassie's eyes were full of determination and I could tell Cassie's competitiveness was about to rear it's ugly head. It was however Sara who spoke first.

"I'll tell you what boys. Why don't we play something more grown-up rather than a university drinking game, hmm?"

"What do you have in mind?" Wyatt asked off to the side.

"I noticed you have a poker table in your games room," she answered. "Care to play a few rounds?"

Tank's mouth dropped and Rachel and Cassie's eyebrows went up as they were getting really into Sara taking charge like this. I smiled as I knew in my head that Cassie and Sara were very good poker players as we had played a lot growing up. I could hold my own but didn't have a clue about Rachel.

"What are the stakes?" Asked Tank nervously.

"Simple. Money." Sara stated clearly. "You boys obviously have access to some money to throw a party like this, so why not make this more interesting than flip cup?"

"Are we to assume that the four of you showed up here with pockets full of cash?" Asked Wyatt.

"Of course not," said Sara. "In the event that we lose, we will come by tomorrow and settle up. If we don't, well you know where to find us."

The three of us looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Rocko, Trip, and Tank were huddled together trying to decide how easy it would be to take our money. All sides eventually agreed and we headed back to the games room to play. Wyatt and Cassie were responsible for keeping track of our chips to equal out to real dollars once the game was over. The group eventually decided on a pot of $120,000 worth of Chips. The games began and chips were were exchanged hand after hand and eventually Rocko, Trip, Rachel, and myself were left with nothing. Sara and Cassie were quite a bit ahead of Wyatt and Tank with $80,000 worth of chips in their possession to $40,000 in theirs.

Wyatt tried to bluff his way to a winning hand but lost to Cassie calling his bluff and going all in. After about 2 hours of play, it was down to Sara and Tank left at the table. Sara had a comfortable pile of around $100,000 worth of chips to Tank's approximate $20,000.

The final hand was shaping up to be pretty intense. Tank was visually agitated and angry at losing so much of his team's money and was about to lose one final time. Tank appeared to be excited about his hand as we had learned that his "tell" was itching his inner ear really fast. He did this once again after 3 of the 5 cards on the table were suited in hearts. The 8, Q, K of hearts were left facing up with the K of Diamonds and the J of spades.

"All-In," chuckled Tank when it was his turn to bet. He slid his measly pile of chips across the table and sat back smugly.

Sara called without a flinch as she had The King of Spades and the King of Clubs in the hole. Being a seasoned poker player, she knew Tank may have had a straight but it would not be a straight flush as he didn't have 5 cards of the same suit. She did however have 4 of a kind and new that was the winning hand.