A Place To Call Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank threw his cards down and cheered out "Straight Baby take that!"

Sara smiled and turned over her two cards revealing 4 of a kind. Tank's face dropped and the anger in his face returned.

"She got ya buddy," said Wyatt as he patted him on the shoulder.

As Sara was receiving hugs from a cheering Cassie and Rachel, Tank suddenly stood up and approached Sara aggressively.

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed as he stomped towards her with his fist in the air. He pushed right by Rocko and Trip. Sara stood her ground while Cassie and Rachel turned towards the sudden outburst. My blood began to boil, as I was now standing between Tank and my mother with Tank quickly approaching. Tank may have been a much bigger man than me but when he got close to my mother, I cocked my arm back and punched him with all my force right in his face.

Tank went down hard. He shook it off and tried to get up but faltered. At this point Rocko and Trip had restrained him and lead him out of the games room while Tank was still screaming. Wyatt was left standing along with the four of us.

"I am so sorry for this guys...Tank does have a bit of a temper, but I never thought it was this bad," Wyatt apologized. "I will wire the funds directly tomorrow, we will be in touch. That was a lot of fun prior to Tank being a fucking idiot and ruining it," Wyatt said. "Please stay and enjoy the rest of the night. I promise you won't even see Tank for the rest of the night. Take care," Wyatt finished and then headed towards the door.

"Thanks Wyatt," Said Rachel and Cassie in unison. Wyatt smiled and left the room.

My fist was still shaking but was now already starting to swell and turn red/purple. Sara stood up and wrapped her arms around me. She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips as I saw tears run down her cheeks.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as I kissed her on the head.

"More than alright. I have never felt more alright than I do right now. I have always felt safe with you Matty and after what just happened, it is even clearer to me now that I will always feel safe with you no matter what."

"Come on, Matty," said Cassie. "Let's get some ice on that sexy fist of yours before we head home." Rachel's face looked flushed and I could tell she was quite aroused by the events that just unfolded.

"What's the rush sweetie?" Asked Sara. "Let's stay and have some...fun. We all could use it. Besides, we just earned $120,000 from that douche so let's celebrate!"

The four of us embraced in a hug as we then ventured out and grabbed some ice out of one of the coolers to place on my hand. The girls had a great time dancing, drinking, and grinding up on me all night. Eventually the party started to clear and before we knew it, we were the only ones left inside the house drinking while the remaining few guests were outside on the various decks.

"I think I have an idea," Rachel whispered as she was pointing to the door upstairs that led to one of the vast guest rooms. "Wyatt said any of the rooms are available if we want to stay the night," Rachel finished.

"Rach, I'm fine to drive the boat home, no need to stay," I said.

Rachel and Cassie whispered and giggled before looking at me and Sara and approaching us seductively.

"Sweet Matty...We are not going to be using these rooms to stay the night...Just as a place to you know...exact our revenge from when you and Sara left us earlier for your private ride," Rachel snickered.

"MmmHmm," Cassie replied. "What we have planned will work out quite well with that second bedroom on the right," Cassie declared as she nodded to the bedroom door at the top of the stairs. Cassie took my good hand and led me up the stairs with Rachel escorting Sara right behind us. Cassie slowly opened the door to reveal a massive bedroom with a 4-Post California King Bed with a slatted headboard and floor to ceiling windows offering unobstructed views of the lake. Rachel immediately closed and locked the door once we were all inside. I didn't realize until now that Rachel was carrying a small purse with her. She was digging into this purse when she pulled out something that made my jaw drop and eyes widen. Fluffy. Black. Handcuffs. Two pairs.

"Sara, Matty, please get on the bed and place your hands above your head," Rachel ordered in a very seductive and orderly voice.

"Yes ma'am," I responded and hopped onto the bed.

"Whatever you say you little temptress," Sara hissed as she walked past Rachel and smacked her ass. Rachel and Cassie broke character for a few seconds at this statement but quickly pulled themselves together. While my mom and I laid on the bed side by side, Rachel and Cassie respectively crawled on top of us.

"The first rule of tonight is that Rachel and I are in charge," Cassie began as she handcuffed my wrists to one of the slats on the headboard. "Are we clear?" She looked me stern in the eye as she awaited my response.

I was a little taken aback by the seriousness in her face.

"Yes...crystal," I replied. Cassie gave me a wink and a peck on the lips as she jumped off. I turned my head to look at Sara and noticed not only was she handcuffed to the bed, but Rachel was on top of her with her tongue in her mouth. I watched as Rachel and Sara's tongue slowly danced in and out of each other's mouths. Occasionally a thin string of saliva was visible during the kiss. I saw Sara's body flinch when Rachel playfully bit her lip.

"Oops...sorry about that," Rachel apologized in a sexy soft voice.

I could tell by the look on Sara's face that she was loving this and knew it was not an accident. Rachel shimmied her way down my mother and off the bed where she joined Cassie and put her arm around her waist.

"Now," Cassie began. "Since you mother were the one who excluded us from your private boat ride earlier, we will start exacting our revenge on you first. OK?"

Cassie did not wait for a response before she jumped on the bed and straddled our mother. Cassie looked at me while she began to undo Sara's pants.

"Matty, you can just...watch, for now," Cassie said playfully as Rachel crawled onto the bed beside her and began to unbutton Sara's blouse. Being in a King size allowed me to watch everything that was happening in close detail, but Rachel's limber body was right beside me desperate to be touched. With the handcuffs on, I was helpless.

I watched with sheer pleasure as Cassie slipped two fingers in the waist of Sara's jeans and began to slowly pull them down. They were tight but Cassie managed to make it look effortless as she nibbled and kissed her mother's tight abs, thighs, and down to her legs and ankles before finally slipping the pants right off. She began to crawl back on top of her kissing all the way up until she got to her candy apple red lace panties. She gently bit her panties in her mouth and lightly pulled as she kissed her skin. Cassie was taking her sweet time and probably spend a solid minute doing this.

"Let's keep these on for now shall we?" Cassie said as she looked up at Sara with desire and passion in her eyes. Cassie then straddled my mother at her waist. I looked a bit further up and realized that Rachel had managed to remove my mother's blouse revealing a matching candy apple red lace bra. Rachel was now nibbling on her ear and whispering something I could only hope was dirty and filthy. Judging by the flushed cheeks and the smile on my mother's face, I think I was right.

Rachel sat up next to Cassie and the two shared an erotic kiss. Their hands ran through each other's hair and I could tell that they were already quite worked up and aroused at what they had planned. They began to unbutton the plaid shirts on each other and quickly tossed them off the bed. Cassie was wearing a golden diamond studded push-up bra and Rachel was wearing the exact matching bra in hot pink.

I could see the goosebumps on my mother's stomach as she was aching to be included in what was unfolding in front of her. Cassie and Rachel paused momentarily to hop off the bid, shimmy out of their cut-off jeans (to of course reveal matching panties) and hop right back onto the bed.

I couldn't help but realize that I was wearing substantially more clothes than anyone else in the room and that was just unacceptable in my opinion.

"You know, ladies," I started. "I'm feeling a little warm over here with all these clothes on," I finished, hoping they would get the hint. Rachel quickly twirled around and hopped on to my lap. She began to slowly grind her hips onto my already semi-hard cock.

"Do you like this baby?" Rachel whispered as she laid down on top of me, her gorgeous tits pressing hard into my chest. I wanted to rip the fucking headboard off the wall along with my handcuffs and grab her perfect body in my hands. I was desperate to pound my cock hard into Rachel.

Rachel must have sensed this too and immediately began to kiss my neck as she very quickly unbuttoned my shirt. She managed to get only two buttons undone before she ripped the rest of the shirt off and threw it aside. She was about to bring her luscious lips back down to my neck when I noticed Cassie's hand reach around her shoulder as Cassie's lips met up with Rachel's ear.

"His time will come baby, don't worry," Cassie said as I saw her tongue snake into Rachel's ear. Rachel's whole body trembled. She sat up, patted me on the cheek and hopped off of me to rejoin Cassie at Sara's side.

"Sorry Matty," Rachel said. "Boss says not your time right now."

My now hard cock that was tenting my shorts twitched at this statement. I was disappointed but was eager to watch the show next to me once again.

Cassie and Rachel wasted no time in shedding their bras and panties and made quick work of my mother Sara's remaining attire as well. There were now three gorgeous naked women in bed next to me, albeit one was in the same handcuff predicament that I was in.

Sara looked over at me. I could see the excitement and lust in her eyes. Rachel and Cassie may have been running the show for now, but I had a feeling things would take a turn quite quickly. Sara blew me a kiss and winked.

Cassie took my mother's legs and spread them wide on the bed. MY mother's left foot was now touching my right foot as we lay captive in our restraints. Without a word, Cassie began to kiss Sara's inner thighs.

"Mmm sweetie that feels so nice," cooed Sara. Cassie continued to work her way around that area occasionally teasing her with a soft lick or kiss on her clit. Cassie's hands travelled upwards and found themselves slowly massaging and playing with her mother's breasts. Cassie's fingers were trained, and experienced in the pleasuring of a female body and knew exactly how much pressure and force to apply when necessary.

At this point, Rachel was sitting on the bed near my mother's head. In a quick motion, she grabbed a handful of my mom's hair and pulled it back exposing her neck. Rachel immediately went to town nibbling and kissing her neck, earlobes, and lips. Both girls had their mouths roaming over Sara's incredible body sending her on an emotional roller coaster which included pleasure with just the right amount of pain. Once would bite a little harder here or pull a little tighter there. Judging by the flush in her cheeks and her now rapid breathing, I knew my mother was ready to cum.

"Not so fast...mom," Rachel whispered into Sara's ear causing Sara to look at her with adoration and pleasure. Being called that was something Sara had been dreaming for and I could tell by the tears in both of their eyes that this was a special moment for them.

Rachel kissed her passionately on the lips prior to straddling her and placing her moist pussy right over top of Sara's face. Immediately I could see my mother began lapping up, sucking, and swirling her tongue around Rachel's pussy. Rachel was grinding and swiveling her hips as her hands found their way to Sara's breasts and began to pull and grab harder.

Cassie finally removed her tongue from between her mother's legs and laid down at the foot of the bed. She raised up one of her mother's soft silky legs and slid forward so her pussy was tight against that of her mother's.

"Mmmmm...OHHH," Sara moaned and groaned from underneath Rachel while Cassie began to scissor her with more speed. The two knockouts running the show were both grinding HARD onto my mother who was grinding right back and eating out her newly welcomed 'daughter'.

Oh! OH!!" Cassie screamed as her motions became more spastic and less rhythmic. I knew she was about to cum.

"Cum baby cum!" Rachel squealed. "I'm close.....i'm I'm gonna go!"

"FUCK!" Cassie and Rachel screamed in unison as they came together. Sara's muffled sounds could be heard from beneath Rachel's pussy as all three women came at once. I could almost feel the waves of pleasure emanating from next to me in bed. All three women had worked up a slight glaze of sweat as they had been building up to this moment for some time.

After their pleasure subsided, they collapsed in a heap on top of each other, the flushed cheeks were returning to normal, and their breathing was becoming more regular.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life," I said as my cock was rock hard and patiently waiting his turn.

All three women looked over at me and smiled. Cassie hopped off the bed and grabbed the keys out of Rachel's purse. She knelt on the bed and undid Sara's handcuffs. Finally I thought to myself, I am free.

After Sara was freed, Cassie tossed the keys onto the nightstand.

"Oops..." she said with a pouty face. "I guess you have to stay like that for now," she finished. At this point Rachel and my mother were unbuttoning my shorts. They quickly slipped them off leaving me exposed in only my boxers. Drips of precum had presented themselves on my boxers after watching that occur beside me.

"Getting a little excited are we?" Rachel asked as she slipped her hand inside the slit of my boxers and began to stroke my hard cock.

"I would say fully excited at this point," I answered as Rachel gave me a wink without ever missing a stroke.

She stopped for half a second before Sara and Cassie had slid my boxers right off. My cock was standing straight up and pointing to the ceiling. Sara crawled over to the head of the bed and gave me a big wet kiss. I could taste Rachel's juices in her mouth which spurred me on to kiss my mother back hard. My mother straddled my chest and bent down to keep kissing me. We were lost in passion and lust and I almost forgot we weren't alone until I felt the unmistakable feeling of not one but two tongues swirling around the tip of my penis.

"Oh fuck," I managed to get out during my mother's forceful lust-driven assault on my mouth. My mother soon hopped off and sat next to me while we both watched Rachel and Cassie work their magic on my cock. They were like a well-oiled machine. Cassie was swirling her tongue around the tip of my member and regularly popping it inside her mouth. Cassie was a perfectionist and the way she could handle my cock was incredible. She knew exactly how to trigger me and provide pleasure without making me cum. Rachel was more methodic and relentless in her pursuit as she would move her mouth along my shaft while cradling my balls in her hand. She would alternate back and forth from taking my balls in her mouth with stroking my shaft.

"Oh...oh fuck girls," I stammered out.

Upon hearing this Cassie immediately stopped what she was doing and positioned herself overtop of me. I could see her dripping wet pussy as she placed it at the tip of my member. She was holding my hips down to prevent me from ramming into her.

"Patience...Patience, brother," smirked Cassie as she swiveled her hips with my tip just about to penetrate her wet cunt. With my hands still cuffed, I was hopeless. The pleasure was building up and I couldn't take it. Sara placed her wet pussy on top of my face and began to grind away as she watched her daughter about to be impaled by her son.

Cassie slowly eased herself down onto my cock taking me all the way in without a problem. She was always so tight, so wet, so perfect. We fit effortlessly together but it was an incredible sensation when I was inside her. I wanted to fuck her so hard. I thought back to earlier when I saw them in the shower together and Cassie taking the dominant role to Rachel.

Rachel and my mother were now locked in a kiss with Rachel trying to decide on where to place her hands. She decided on grabbing and tweaking both of Sara's nipples which caused her to jump off me and pounce on top of Rachel. The two of them went at it as I now had an unobstructed view of my blonde sister Cassie riding my cock.

I could see in Cassie's eyes that she was building up to something and loved being in control. Her pace and aggression picked up.

"Liking it this rough Matty?" Cassie demanded as she slapped me hard in my face. I was so into it and needed my hands free to show her how I could return the favour.

Rachel and Sara had stopped momentarily at the sound of the slap to watch what was occurring. Sara and Rachel whispered to each other and Rachel went over and turned Cassie's head to the side and gave her a long passionate kiss. At the same time, my mother had reached over to get the hand cuff key, quickly undid them and hid the key. I left my hands in the same position so Cassie wouldn't know what happened.

After Rachel had broken off her kiss. I could hear her whisper 'harder, more aggressive' in Cassie's ear.

Cassie then took her nails and scratched them down my chest. 10 red lines appeared instantly on my chest.

"It's a shame you are lying there...help...helpless," Cassie said as she started grinding my cock even harder while she was breathing in sharp gasps now.

I smirked back at her as I withdrew my hands from the headboard and grabbed Cassie's thighs tight in one motion. The surprised and excited look on Cassie's face was incredible as I rolled her over on the bed and held her hands above her head as I continued to ram my cock inside her. Cassie squeezed her legs around me tight and tried to roll back on top of me to take control of the situation but she was no match for me.

While holding both of her hands above her head with one hand, I took my other hand and placed in lightly on her neck. I was sure not to squeeze as I don't know how much Cassie was into. I simply placed it there and waited for confirmation. Cassie eagerly nodded and knew what I was going to do. I placed slight pressure on her neck as I fucked her harder than I ever had. She was still so wet and I knew that I wasn't ever going to hurt her.

"Ahh.....ahh fuck...Matty, fuck me! Fuck me im cumming!!!" Cassie squeaked out as her legs wrapped so tightly around my waist that I instinctively let go of her hands and neck. She placed both of her arms around my neck and pulled me tight into a kiss. She was cumming HARD and bit my lip as her body shook with pleasure. She still hadn't released the pressure around my waist as I felt my cock being bathed in her wetness.

When Cassie's death-grip finally let go, I rolled off of her onto my back and tried to catch my own breath. I was so focused on making her cum that I had neglected to cum myself. Cassie seemed like she was half alive but had a smile plastered on her face. I looked over to my other side and Rachel was on top of my mother kissing her fevourishly as they ground their pussies together. I slowly crawled to the end of the bed and without warning and in one quick motion, grabbed my mother's legs and pulled the two of them to the end of the bed. My throbbing cock dripping with precum was positioned at the entrance to Rachel's tight asshole. I slapped and grabbed both of her cheeks hard as I rammed in my cock from behind.