A Plan is Hatched

Story Info
The two Masters discuss a possible vacation.
1.8k words
4.67
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Susan

A Plan is Hatched

Continued from 'Sally comes to Stay'

It was shortly after 2 p.m. when the phone rang. I ran into the hall shouting I was getting it. It was Tim from next door.

"Oh hi, Master Tim," I said.

By now it was clear to both Master and I that Tim and Sally were seriously starting to get into the D/S scene and while possibly Tim was not quite as extreme as my Master could get, he was still definitely committed to dragging his submissive Sally along for the ride.

"Oh hi Susan," he replied. "Would you and Jon mind popping over when you have a spare minute today, please? I have an idea I would like to discuss with Jon."

"No problem," I replied. "I will speak to Master now. See you soon."

With that, I popped the phone down and went off in search of my Master.

I found him in the garage messing around with our car. I explained that Tim wanted us to pop around.

"No time like the present," he said emerging from under the hood wiping his hands.

"Go put a pair of your panties on and we will go now" he commanded.

I hurried upstairs and quickly went to my pantie drawer. Whilst within our home I am not allowed to wear panties , I can wear either crotchless or thong panties outside our home. Master won't let me wear anything else.

Grabbing a pair of crotchless red panties I quickly put them on and hurry downstairs to meet Master by the front door. We then head round to Tim and Sally's house.

Tim opens the door and ushers us into the front room.

I am surprised to see Sally on the floor, naked and squatting over some kind of humped device. She is blindfolded and gagged with her hands tied behind her back. She also has two small weights hanging from her nipples and is moaning softly.

Tim asks Master to take a seat and then remembering Sally apologises for her appearance explaining she is being punished for an infraction. He chooses not to give us any further details other than that.

My Master looks down at Sally but simply nods as if this is a totally normal situation to find in someone's living room. He flops into a seat opposite Tim and I immediately go and stand beside him placing my hands behind my back and looking forward legs slightly apart as I have been taught.

It seems that Tim is excitedly speaking to Master about some kind of camping trip they have been talking about. He is telling Master that he thinks he has found the perfect location.

Master is listening to him intently but has distractedly moved his hand up between my legs and taking advantage of my crotchless panties is now fingering my pussy. I am pretty sure that Master is not even aware of what he is doing judging by the questions he is asking Tim.

I feel his first finger probe into me before two more have joined in and he is basically finger fucking me while I stand there. His fingers dip in and out of me and I am soon starting to feel very moist. As I said, I don't even think that Master is consciously aware of what he is doing.

While you might think this is strange you must realize that as a submissive to my Master, I am effectively owned and that all parts of my body belong to him for his use and pleasure at any time he wishes. So Master playing with my pussy while generally chatting is a perfectly natural thing for him to do and of course acceptable especially in the company of like-minded individuals.

I feel him push his thumb deep into my asshole and lift my skirt to show Tim, he cracks a joke. Something about how if they need to they could carry us like a six-pack. Tim glances down and seeing how my Master has his fingers buried in my pussy and thumb up my ass, laughs heartily at Master's joke.

For my part, I am still standing rock solid and looking forward. Whilst I can feel my Master's fingers and thumb I know better than to react or show any emotion as Master and Tim laugh at my current situation.

My dress is dropped and Master removes his thumb but still keeps three fingers inside me which he is constantly turning and flexing occasionally playing with my clit or pulling on my rings in a distracted way.

Tim said that they would need to prepare for the trip and would it be OK if Susan took Sally shopping. Also, he loves the piercings Master has done on Susan, and if my Master didn't mind he would like to get them copied on Sally.

All through this conversation, Sally, squatting on the floor is moaning and dribbling from her mouth through the gag. Tim seems to lose patience with this constant distraction and turning to me he gently tosses me a slipper and says for me to take Sally into the kitchen and give her thirty good spanks and then put her in the corner so he and my Master can talk without interruption.

I look to my Master who nods his confirmation, so I step across to the blindfolded Sally and gently lift her. As she rises I can see that she has been impaled on a large thick rubber dildo which is vibrating slowly. I guide her slowly to the kitchen noting Tim bending down to turn off the machine.

In the kitchen, I instruct her to stay still while I pull the chair out from under the table and then sit down. I then gently guide her to me before carefully laying her across my lap. With her blindfold on and hands tied behind her back, it is a struggle for her but eventually, she is laying across me, her butt upturned directly below me.

She has heard her Master's instructions to me and knows what's in store. I apologize to her about what I am going to have to do and she nods her head signalling, I hope, that she understands.

Looking down I part her butt cheeks and note she is not plugged.

"Do I need to plug you first Sally?" I ask.

She shakes her head vigorously indicating no. Tim doesn't have the same rules as my Master does.

With her still spread open I note that her pussy lips are quite red and slightly swollen. She has been on that vibrating contraption for some time.

Asking if she is ready and seeing her nod slowly I bring the slipper down onto her bottom. I hear her muffled scream and see her try to get her tied hands down to cover her arse.

I do have a lot of sympathy for her but I have been given an instruction from a Master and I am not going to risk getting my arse paddled by not obeying.

I deliver another smack from the slipper to her upturned butt and she lets out yet another muffled scream and wiggles around on my lap. I am getting a good eyeful of her bottom and pussy, but honestly, since the two Masters had become good friends I am well used to seeing all of Sally's private areas.

I try to deliver the slipper smacks to her bottom as quickly as I can and am sure that my speed must feel like one long continuous smack to Sally. Whilst I can't see her face I know from the muffled sounds she is crying. She has long since given up moving and I can see the slipper has turned her bottom a nice cherry red.

I finally reach thirty smacks and putting down the slipper I rub her back trying to console her. I dare not rub her bottom for fear of reducing the redness and being reprimanded for incorrectly administering a punishment. I am sure that would result in my bottom ending up the same cherry red colour.

I gently ease her off my lap and help her stand before once again guiding her back into the lounge.

Both Masters look up as we enter and Tim asks me "Did you give her bottom a good spanking?"

"Yes Master I did," I replied. I gently swivel Sally round so both Masters can admire my handywork. Her bottom is a deep shade of red.

"Good. Put her in the corner now please," he says as he turns back to my Master continuing their conversation.

I guide Sally to the corner of the room and leave her there with her face pressed in and red bottom visible before returning to my Master where I once again take up my position, legs slightly apart, hand behind my back and looking forward.

Master looks up at me and with his hand moving between my legs and playfully tugging on my rings he says "I missed you subbie".

I smile but don't change my position.

I then can't believe that he has again sunk his fingers back into me. I am getting seriously turned on. What with the spanking of Sally and Master's constant attention to my pussy I can feel myself physically dripping wet.

Master also becomes conscious of my aroused state and removing his fingers, offers his hand to me and simply says "Clean".

I instantly bend down and taking his fingers into my mouth begin sucking, tasting my pussy juices on his fingers. I lick and suck all around his fingers ensuring all my pussy juices have been removed from my Master's hand.

Master then declares that he thinks all the plans have been discussed and we will be on our way. Tim is scribbling hard in a book engrossed in making notes from the conversation and as Master rises he says "Susan, before you leave, would you mind putting Sally back where she was earlier please?"

"Of course Master," I say and head over to Sally.

Taking her by her tied arms I guide her back to the machine on the floor and manoeuvre her until she is once again straddling the machine. I then help her lower herself and grasping the large dildo guide it back into her pussy as she once again sinks down on top of it.

She moans as she feels it make contact with her and I watch as it slowly once again disappears inside her splayed open pussy. She is now again kneeling over the machine legs splayed apart and I hope for her sake, Tim forgets to turn the machine back on.

Returning to Master, we let ourselves out of the house with Tim still engrossed in making notes.

"It seems Susan that we are all going to be going on a wonderful camping trip in a few weeks," he says.

"Oh wonderful," I reply knowing that for Sally and me, it's going to be anything other than wonderful.....

Continued in 'Susan takes Sally shopping'