A planned abduction and gangbang

Story Info
Consensual abduction and gangbang fantasy.
1.4k words
4.6
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered with anticipation.

A white van had been following her for a few blocks. Was it finally time? She had been planning, scheming, waiting for this moment. She wasn't sure exactly what to expect, since her only real hard limit was scat play, so really sky was the limit.

She was nearly home, and started to feel a little disappointed. Maybe it was a false alarm? As she turned down the alley to take the shortcut home, the van pulled in behind her. Her heart began to race, and she immediately felt moisture in her panties. This was it.

A man jumped out of the back of the van, and grabbed her. She barely had time to register his strong muscle-bound arms before he put a hood over her head and roughly threw her in the back. Her entire body was tingling and aching with anticipation. Her nipples hardened, and she felt her pussy get warm and wet as the van started moving, and her captor started to get to work restraining her.

He roughly ripped off her shirt, growling "filthy whores don't get to wear clothes." She whimpered as his words made her convulse with pleasure. SMACK. He had pulled down her skirt and smacked her bare ass cheek. "No more sounds until I tell you."

He left on her bra and panties; she had worn a sexy little red lace see-through bra and matching thong to work today, wanted to feel a little naughty under her button down blouse and pencil skirt. He roughly pulled her hands behind her back, and she felt rope. She was instantly excited by the thought of being tied up, but her excitement was short lived as he only bound her hands.

After what felt like an hour, the van finally came to a stop inside a garage. She was roughly pulled to her feet and pulled out of the van. Her captor growled "you may make noise now, no one will hear you, and you better use your manners. Say yes sir and thank you sir." "Yes sir" she replied, feeling more aroused by the second.

He untied one hand, raised her arms, and tied them to something above her. Her hood was removed, and she barely had time to register that there were at least 5 muscular men standing around her before she had a silk blindfold tied around her eyes. "This will be taken off when we can tell you're ready." "Yes sir."

She felt hands beginning to touch her body. Some were gentle, caressing her. Others grabbed her roughly, smacked her ass. She felt her bra being unclasped, and the straps disconnected in the back so it could be removed without untying her. She gasped as she felt her nipples simultaneously being enveloped by two mouths, being sucked and teased. A small moan escaped her lips, and from behind her she heard a male voice say "that's right, you like this don't you whore?" She tried to say yes sir, but at that moment her panties were ripped off and there was suddenly a tongue on her clit. Instead of "yes sir" she blurted out "oh god yes" and felt the sudden sting of a flogger on her ass. "I told you to say yes sir and thank you sir. Further noncompliance will not be tolerated." "Yes sir" she said, her bare ass stinging and her pussy silently begging for more.

She felt hands on her once again, this time on her feet, tying them apart. Every part of her body ached to be touched and abused. Her pussy felt a tongue again, and each of her nipples felt a mouth. She convulsed with pleasure, convinced she was about to explode. "You will cum at least once before we use your body as a cum dumpster, do you understand?" "Yes sir." "Good girl."

That "good girl" was almost her undoing. She moaned as one of her captors slid his fingers inside her, first one, then another, then a third, stretching her tight little pussy as he rammed in his fingers in and licked her clit. She heard one man whisper something to another, and suddenly the men sucking her nipples were no longer gentle. They were pulling, and biting, while the man in her pussy kept pounding and licking. She screamed as she came all over his face, the combination of pleasure and pain overwhelming her and making her entire body convulse as she orgasmed. "What do you say, slut?" "Thank you, sir." "Good girl. Now it's our turn."

She trembled as the aftershocks of her orgasm tingled in her pussy, her nipples, and her entire body.

She didn't have time to wonder what was next. Her tied hands were unlatched from the hook above her, and she was bent over some sort of crate. "Ok boys, who is first?" Without warning, she felt a hand on her ass and almost simultaneously a thick cock being shoved in her tight, dripping cunt. She moaned as she felt it press inside her, slowly at first, then he started to get rough and pound her while she moaned.

She felt a smack across her face. "I'll shut up that whore mouth of yours." She felt the tip of a cock teasing her lips, then suddenly shoved down her throat. Gagging on a cock, being taken from behind, she was positively euphoric. She wasn't sure how it could get better, when the man behind her said "I think this whore needs a cock rammed in her ass." He pulled out of her pussy, and pressed the head of his cock right on her tight little asshole. "Relax baby girl, this will only hurt for a minute." Then he gently pressed his cock into her ass, letting her get used to the fullness before starting to thrust.

It felt so good, so she started to scream the only things she was allowed to say. "Thank you sir. Mmmm. Oh thank you!"

Another man said "my turn, I want the whore to ride my cock." She was led over, still blindfolded, and guided onto his cock. She felt her hands being untied, and each hand was guided to a hard cock.

"Ok slut, it's time to find out how many cocks you can handle at once." She instinctively started stroking the cocks in her hands, and felt their hands fondling her nipples. She felt a cock being slipped into her willing mouth. Then, behind her, she felt a muscular body press against her as his cock slid into her ass. As they all began thrusting, using her willing body as their own personal fuck toy, she was overcome by the sensation and had the most mind blowing orgasm she had ever experienced. While still reeling and trying to recover, since the thrusting had not stopped while she came, she felt the blindfold being removed.

"You can look now, whore. We want you to see the men who just gave you the best orgasm of your life, and are about to use you as a cum dumpster."

Her eyes went wide. They were all attractive, strong, muscular men of various races and sizes. She had big black cocks in her mouth and pussy, a white cock in her ass, and two lighter brown cocks in each hand. All hard as a rock, because of her. They continued to use her, fondling her nipples, for what felt like hours. They all tried every hole in her willing body. She lost count of her orgasms somewhere around 7.

"Are we ready boys? Let's claim this bitch as our cum dumpster. Get ready, slut."

She felt the cocks in her pussy and ass start to thrust harder, and suddenly the two men groaned simultaneously and pumped their cum into both holes. They pulled out, and told her to get on her hands and knees so they could watch the cum drip out of her cunt and asshole. Then the other 3 grabbed their cocks, and told her to lay on her back. They jacked themselves off until they came all over her naked body, getting it all over her face, tits, stomach, and pussy.

"What do you say, whore?" "Thank you, sir." "Good girl."

They gave her a blanket, and put her in the back of the van, still covered in cum. When she got home, she did the ultimate walk of shame, as her clothes had been ruined beyond re-use.

The captor who had initially grabbed her took her inside, tucked her into bed, and kissed her on the head. "Good girl. Sweet dreams, our sexy little cum slut." "Yes sir, thank you sir."