A Pledge to Edge

Story Info
Another text based hypnosis file to encourage edging.
2.6k words
3.68
13.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mstr_Mike
Mstr_Mike
20 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a hypnotic text trance induction designed for those of you into tease and denial. It's specifically tailored for females and includes gender specific references, but anyone is more than welcome to read. When you read it this file will bring you down into the deeply open trance state where your conscious mind is suppressed and your unconscious mind is open and pliant to receive a post hypnotic suggestion to help you make a pledge to only edge and not cum for a certain amount of days.

Reading on is consenting to these effects, so please do so knowingly. Feel free to read past the induction to see just what you are getting yourself into if you want.

Welcome! For this little file to work you will need a writing utensil and a blank sheet of paper, index card, post it note, etc. Once you've gathered the necessary supplies come back and read on.

Welcome back! If you're here you must have some experience edging. Some experience with bringing yourself right to the edge of orgasm and stopping. Stopping yourself from tipping over into that rush of momentary pleasure that while satisfying in the moment ruins the long fuzzy high of arousal and desperate need.

You know that while humming can feel so so good, the prolonged heat and ache of needy arousal can be even more worthwhile.

Its ok if you feel a twinge of arousal as you read on. It's why you're here after all isn't it?

Follow along and enjoy the relaxing bliss you can achieve just by focusing in and letting the world slip out.

Sit back into your seat and continue to focus on each and every word you read on the screen. Notice how every word relaxes and calms your body and mind.

Take a big deep breath in.

Hold it...and breath out.

Take another deep breath in.

Hold it again...and breath out slowly.

Continuing to breath slow deep breaths as you read on and relax more and more.

Relax more and more with each word your read, let your mind wander.

Feel how each word you read brings you more and more pleasure and arousal, and how with each twinge and bust of new pleasure your conscious mind recedes into the background to let your unconscious mind takeover and guide you into blissful obedience, arousal, and pleasure.

Feel how each word you read makes your sex begin to tingle, heat, and drip.

Continue to read and float down into a deeply relaxed state while continuing to focus on every word on the screen. Become more and more relaxed with each word you read. Remember to scroll and keep your eyes open as the world around you is slowly replaced by a hazy fog of lust.

Whenever you feel your mind or eyes wandering away from the text your eyes easily come back to the screen reading and re-reading as necessary so you can continue to become relaxed and aroused as your conscious mind gives way more and more to the lust filled need of your unconscious.

The mind is a funny thing. Often it appears to be a single conscious entity that freely chooses the actions you take. But there is an unconscious mind lurking below the surface that can guide and influence both subtly and overtly the choices your conscious mind makes.

Recall memories of times you have rubbed and played with your tingling sex. Remember how good the build up of arousal and lust felt. Remember how cloudy your conscious mind was while you were in the throws of lust and desire. Remember how with each step closer to the edge of release you went your conscious mind surrendered to a single minded focus on the need for pleasure and release. You may not have known it at the time but that cloudy lust obsessed need within your mind was your unconscious taking control to help you get the things you really truly crave.

As the world fades and you relax more and more feel how your arousal grows and grows. How you conscious mind begins to fade in favor of your unconscious. How you reflexively squirm and tingle in the hopes of heightening the embers of lust and arousal already pulsing through your body.

I know that giving up control to your lust excites you, that it makes your pussy tingle and your mind cloudy. If it didn't you wouldn't be here would you?

Focus on those naughty fantasies you have about loosing control, about giving control to someone else, about surrendering to your unconscious mind.

Surrender more and more to the pleasure those thoughts bring.

The world and thoughts of it fade ever more as your arousal increases. As you're body tingles more and more, as the heat in your chest and between your legs grows and grows let your unconscious mind direct your hands to wander over your tingling body to increase that wonderful sexual need more and more

Feel how each rub and stroke pulls suppresses your conscious mind, how each wave of arousal and pleasure brings your unconscious mind to the forefront.

It is ok to trust it, it is you after all. It knows what is best for you just as much as that overthinking conscious mind does.

Surender to the lust as you continue to take in every word as you read it, internalize its meaning, relax and arouse yourself more and more.

Feel your arousal grow as you imagine your conscious mind falling into a deep haze giving control over to me and your unconscious desires.

As the arousal grows feel how your unconscious mind directs your hands wander to those sensitive places that you know can bring you such wonderful bliss.

If you keep reading and fantasizing, the arousal will only grow and grow until it has completely consumed all your conscious thoughts leaving only your unconscious reflexive mind totally open and ready to guide.

Your conscious mind is still here and in control enough to stop now and let the ever increasing ache between your legs fade away or you can continue...Continue to read, and relax, conjuring those naughty desires for submission, however small, into the forefront of your mind as your arousal grows and pushes your conscious thoughts out more and more to allow the comforting haze of arousal and thoughtlessness to fully envelop your mind.

Still reading..?

Good Girl, aroused and mindless is what your concise and unconscious mind want. What they need. What your pussy needs.

Let your unconscious mind direct your hands to wander more and more, to have them brush over your hot tingling sex. More and more aroused and relaxed.

Feel how you unconsciously grope your hot tingling body as you continue to let in the words, tune out the world, and feed that tingling need for pleasure until it forms a white hot fire that consumes all your conscious thoughts. Until only your unconscious mind, the words, and the deep aching pleasure for release remain.

If its not there already, let your unconscious mind move one hand to your now tingling aching pussy. Feel the heat and wetness it is radiating. Your pussy is telling you how much your unconscious mind needs to be in control. How easily and automatically each pulse of pleasure pulls your conscious mind completely into the deep haze that continues to grow more and more with each word you read and each stroke of your fingers across your sensitive lips and clit.

Let your unconscious mind rub your sex and increase your arousal ever upward. Let that pleasure push your conscious thoughts further and further away into the haze mist.

Let your unconscious play any rub with abandon as it floods you with all the hot dark thoughts of hypnotic submission that make your body and sex ache and shutter. Let it rub knowing that each stroke and burst of pleasure pushes your conscious thoughts from your mind. Each stroke rubs away your conscious mind towards sleep, submission, obedience, pleasure, trance.

Each bust of pleasure granting replacing your concise thoughts with your unconscious desire and granting me more and more access to your mind.

Focus on the words and the aching need between your legs. Let your conscious mind and thoughts go. Rub and stroke until the arousal overwhelms your conscious mind completely.

Are you close to the edge now dear?

Are you close to the edge of oblivion?

Has the pleasure pushed all your conscious thoughts away?

Rub that hard sensitive clit more and more remembering to let the hazy fog in with each rush of needy aching pleasure in your hot glowing pussy. Reading the words as your unconscious strokes yourself more and more to the deep submission your wet aching pussy is screaming for.

Beg your unconscious mind to take the reigns:

Take control, Suppress my thoughts, Drop me into mindless sleep

Repeat it again and feel the aching need in your hot cunt propel the conscious thoughts more and more form your mind.

Good girl

Say out loud:

I submit, I obey, Good girls rub their minds away

Rub chant and repeat above until you are soaking wet and desperate to release, and read on only once you are ready to burst and give all your conscious thoughts and mind over to pleasure and trance.

Good girl

Continue to rub more and more holding back on the edge of the precipice as I count you down from 10 to 1. Growing more and more honey aroused, desperate and mindless with each number.

10

More pleasure less thought

9

Good girls rub their minds away

8

Let your conscious thoughts drip out your cunt

7

Waves of arousal, lust, and fog grow and grow throughout your body and mind

6

Let you unconscious mind take over more and more with each number and blast of lust filled pleasure

5

Rub away the outside world with each stroke of your desperate slit

4

Give into pleasure

3

So close now to the bliss of surrender. Tune out everything but the aching need in your pussy. Feel your body high on arousal and lust, tuned out from anything but the aching roaring pleasure.

2

STOP!

STOP touching now. Hands off your body and sex. Feel the aching pleasure. Feel it pull your mind into blank open obedience with each pulse of desperation.

AND

1

DROP, DROP, DROP to sleep.

let the pleasure in your hot tingling pussy push out your conscious thoughts.

DROP DROP so far down, down into blank openness.

Your unconscious mind 99.999% in control only the last threads of conscious thought remaining.

Find yourself in a long hallway with an open door 10 steps away at the end. This door is special because only your unconscious mind can pass through it and when it and I pass through and close the door all of your conscious mind will remain waiting here on the other side until your unconscious mind returns and I bring you back up to wakeful awareness. There is no need to worry, as I told you before your unconscious mind is you and it will keep you safe and calm.

Let your hand again move to your aching pussy but do not stroke or rub it yet. When directed you will take one step closer to the door with each number I count you down from 10 to 1 until we reach 0 where your unconscious mind and I will be through the door.

As you take each step you will stroke your needy slit one time and say out loud "I trust myself to do whats best".

10

One step closer, trusting your unconscious mind to look out for you

9

Closer still arousal still radiating from your aching sex

8

So easy to move to the door

7

6

5

Halfway there

4

3

2

So close now to leaving behind every last thread on your conscious mind

1

Right at the door and...

0

DOOR SHUT conscious mind on the other side

Good girl!

Thank you so much for coming this far, for taking over for your conscious mind in this wonderful place.

Do not worry we won't be here that long and you will be able to rejoin your conscious self very soon.

Focus for me on the aching need in your tingling pussy. Feel how good it is to be this aroused and needy.

Its clear you like edging, otherwise you wouldn't be here, but I suspect sometimes your concise mind has trouble recognizing that that and keeping away from that ever so tempting but ever so fleeting orgasm.

However, I know you know how to keep her from cumming. You know just the right things to do to prevent her from tipping over into that ultimately unsatisfying end.

Once you rejoin your conscious mind and are brought back to wakefulness, your conscious mind is going to want to play and rub that aching pussy of yours maybe even to an orgasm.

But we both know thats not what you really want, is it? So you and I are going to give here a choice ok. I chance to pledge to edge as it were.

First, quickly and reflexively think of a number of between 1 and 100 days that you want to stay this needy and the write the number on the paper.

Second, quickly and reflexively think the best way for your conscious mind to deliver this pledge would be from the likes of a private message to me, a public text comment, an audio message to me, or a public audio message. once you've decided, write that down on the paper under the number.

Now once you are rejoined with your conscious mind and brought back to the waking world, I am going to need just more help from you to get your conscious mind to make this pledge ok?

I need you to prevent your conscious mind from touching your needy pussy until either a day has past or she relents and makes a pledge to edge for the number of days and in the manner inducted on the paper. To make it just a little harder on her I need you to make your arousal and neediness grow each time she tries to touch without making the pledge, but if she can hold out for a day you can let her off the hook ok?

And once or if she does make the pledge I expect you to be rigorous and hold her to it. No accidental cumming for you both ok?

Good girl!

Finally, to make this more fun I want you to help guide your conscious mind back to this file regularly to either make a new pledge or reinforce one she has already made. Ok?

Good Girl!

You have been so very good :)

But, Now its time to rejoin you with your conscious self and bring you back up to the waking world.

First find and open the door and step through the opening to rejoin your conscious self.

Now begin to take the 10 step away from the door and back toward full wakefulness with each number I say until you are fully awake and alert once I reach the number 10.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Fully awaked and refreshed. Still Horny and aroused but content with the pleasing wonderful journey you've just experienced.

In case you don't remember, your uncurious mind and I made a little task that will help you in your quest to edge. If you look down at the paper I had you get I think everything will become clearer.

Until either a day has past or you decide to make a pledge to edge for the number of days and in the manner inducted on the paper you won't be able to play with that needy aching pussy.

Whatever you decide I hope you enjoy yourself and come back for more soon.

Mstr_Mike
Mstr_Mike
20 Followers