A Polish Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our meal, the children said goodnight and we went back to Castle de Winter and its future. Allan was hesitantly optimistic about the forthcoming no-confidence vote, but as nothing definitive was available and the discussion turned in circles, we decided to call it a night. Maureen took my hand and led me to our bedroom. She had lit candles and their dim light and soft lavender incense made me take her in my arms. She looked up and her eyes showed her love for me.

"James, I want to be loved slowly, deliciously, tenderly, caringly, but I want to be loved tonight." She turned to Jenny. "Please stay with us -- I want to hold your hand when James loves me."

I was surprised. "Darling, Jenny always stays with us -- why this confirmation now?"

She smiled and whispered "She wanted to let us be alone; this night just to be on our own, but I believe that you and I prefer to have her beside us than her sleeping alone in another room. Remember a long time ago when we agreed they nobody would sleep in the guest room? hose promises are still valid!"

I nodded and Maureen looked at me.

"James, my love, please undress me -- I don't want to work tonight."

What a pleasant command and dutifully I followed her request, slowly and caringly. When finally she stood before me in her glorious nudity, I had to swallow. After all these years, she was as beautiful as when I had seen her the first time. Deep red luscious hair, kissable lips, proud firm upstanding breasts with my beloved puffy tips, a slender waist, long, long legs, and her pussy shining with desire -- all I could say was "I love you ...."

She smiled and nodded.

"I too, my love, and from the bottom of my heart. Remember when we first made love? When you first kissed me, and I gave you my breasts to please you? When we made love and I received our blessing? All this, James, has never diminished, but grown all the time, every moment of our lives together. And when Jenny came to us, it multiplied again. Darling, all I ever wanted was you, and to the end of our life, this will get deeper and deeper. I'm yours and you are mine forever ...."

I could only repeat "I love you ...." and taking her in my arms, embraced her with all my emotions. She put her arms around my neck and whispered "Now it's Jenny's turn, my love."

She lifted her arms and lay on our bed, dressed only in her loving smile. I looked at Jenny, standing there with a tear slowly rolling down her cheek. Slowly, she came closer and touched Maureen's cheek.

"You two are so wonderful to watch -- the love between you is so visible that my heart cries. It's almost as beautiful to see you making love as it's to be loved myself."

She hesitated.

"No, this is not quite right. It's beautiful to watch you, but when James takes me it's more intense, much more intimate ... but thank God I can have both!"

She pushed me forward and without hesitating for a moment, I lay beside Maureen. There was movement beside us, and Jenny had joined us. She embraced us but then pushed us together.

"Maureen, it's your night. Enjoy it with my love!"

I trailed kisses down from her neck to her breasts, sucking, licking and pulling lightly on her nipples with my lips. I alternated between them, thoroughly nursing from each, and Maureen cradled my head with her hands, murmuring encouragement and endearments. I slowly turned my attention lower and lower, kissing and licking her navel as I ran a hand south, seeking her very wet opening. I bent my head to her labia, gently licking up and down on either side, teasing close to her clit as I went from side to side, but never actually touching it.

Running her hands through my hair, Maureen sighed. "James, that's so nice, please continue ...."

Pulling her close, I pushed my tongue into her tempting, sweet lips, my nose rubbing her clit and my hand going farther, tickling her little bud as I concentrated on her front.

We continued for some time, literally savoring our time together, neither of us in any hurry to consummate our lovemaking. There was something about this particular moment that made us both want to prolong our giving pleasure to each other for as long as possible. It was sweet, slow, and exquisitely intimate. Yet again, I was amazed at how we instinctively seemed to know exactly what the other needed and wanted at any particular moment.

Slowly, I began to increase our pace, Maureen's hand pushing on my face to thrust me deep and deeper into her. I began long, languorous licks from her ass to her clit, delving into her with each passage. I could barely breathe, but I was in heaven as she suddenly clamped her thighs around my ears in a stiff, frozen vise, releasing her juices all over my nose and lips. I could sense her swallowing rapidly, as her trembling thighs slowly relaxed their grip on my head.

Finally, I had to catch my breath, pulling my face away from her and moved up, kissing her lovingly.

"James, my love, now I feel better, but I'm not finished yet. Not at all!"

She turned to Jenny, who had watched us with love -- and lust -- in her eyes.

"Darling, you had him for weeks ...." actually, there were 10 days but who would quarrel with her at this moment? "....and you said that it's my turn now. So, James, Count de Winter, take me and make me yours."

And the age-long sequence started again, taking us to ever higher moments, and suddenly we jumped over the cliff, hand in hand, with both of us panting from our exertions and sweet release. She relaxed and I kissed her tenderly.

"Maureen, my love, you are mine -- and I'm yours, as always and forever. When I was traveling, I missed you but now we are one again!" I kissed her again and gently touched her puffy nipples.

She smiled. "James, they remember that they are yours -- kiss them!"

I obeyed as a good German always would do receiving an order from his wife, and she pushed them into my lips. The feeling was wonderful, and she seemed to like it also.

"Darling, remember our first time at the gap when I permitted you to hunt my freckles? I know you tried, but perhaps you should try harder - they have not vanished yet."

Well, I did try harder, but the result was that I was suddenly deep in her again, claiming my love and my wife. In the end, she cried out, pulling me into her arms, gripping me with her legs around my hips, and pushing her pussy into my groin. She opened her eyes.

"My love, now I'm sated -- at least for the next hours." I could feel her relaxing as she turned over to Jenny. "Darling, you can have him now."

Jenny stared at her, and I was surprised also.

"Maureen, you cannot simply use someone, and once satisfied, turn him over to someone else. I agree that you are satisfied, but it depends on James if he wants to make love to me or not. He knows that I'm always ready for him, but it's his decision!"

I also was surprised. "Maureen, remember your mother? Remember when she decided that only her wishes counted? Are you going the same way?

Maureen perceived what she had; she sat up and looked at us.

"James, Jenny -- I was stupid and said something in a way that denigrated both of you. What I wanted to say was that I had what I wanted with you: lots of love and tenderness, and then you took me as your wife. Took me as I wanted my man to take me: with love and force. I was fulfilled and then I remembered that Jenny was at our side -- our other self, our other half!"

She stopped for a moment. "Actually she's not our other half; after all, we are three. But between the three of us, she is equal and has the same rights and obligations. We are one and I wanted you to give her the same love and passion you had given me."

She looked at us pleading to understand what she was saying.

"I used a wrong expression, and I'll never repeat it. Will you forgive me?"

Jenny looked at me and then bent down and kissed her.

"Darling, you are forgiven and we'll forget this moment. Now, our Lord and Master, what do you want to do? Continue with me or just relax?"

She smiled when she said it, but I knew that she would accept anything I wanted to do. There no need to think about this -- she had been with me all those days of our trip, and all I did was take her in my arms and hug her tenderly.

"Jenny, as Maureen said: we're not competing how often we can make love. I'm very happy just to hold you during the night."

She smiled, but Maureen whispered "And I? Will you embrace me, too?"

We ended up as in every night: I in the middle, and Maureen on my left and Jenny on my right, with their heads on my chest and I cupping a breast in each hand. There were the obligatory goodnight kisses to the tips of her breasts, a kiss on their lips and we fell asleep. During the night I woke up and in the little light coming into our bedroom, I saw Maureen awake and looking at me. She whispered.

"Will you forgive me? I was wrong and I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" I nodded and murmured "It's all right, and now go back to sleep." She smiled softly, kissed me tenderly, and went back to sleep.

In the morning, it was Jenny looking at me. "Are you happy?"

I nodded, and she leaned into me to kiss me. That woke Maureen up and the kiss was repeated. Jenny, our practical Jenny, reminded us that today was the voting in the Polish Parliament and that Pavel had organized a video link that came to us live on the internet. Maureen got up and slowly went to the bathroom, looking at me all the time. I knew what she wanted and when at the last moment she turned to enter the bathroom, I whistled.

A happy smile appeared on her face and she came back, offering her breasts for my good morning kisses.

"I wondered whether you had forgotten -- I should have trusted you!"

Jenny got up also, saying that she would look after the children. I waited for her to get to the door before I whistled. She grinned "Lord and Master, I hear and obey!" She bent and holding her wonderful full and firm breasts in her hands, offering them to me. She sighed.

"Darling, I am waiting for this moment every morning -- and every night. It's my present to you letting them please you, and your present to me is showing your love!"

It took some time to receive my rewards, and only when Maureen appeared and whistled, we had to stop. She looked at Jenny "Are we all. Right?" and when Jenny nodded, she pulled her closer and kissed her also. It was not so innocent, but in the end, they pulled apart and the day's reality could start.

Jenny opened the door and the children appeared, happy to see us, taking their breakfast with us and telling us about their adventures. Eileen would not stop and teased Horst.

"Exchanging dessert again?" They started to get into a loud dispute and Jenny stepped in.

"Children, it's time for school. You can fight when you come back in the afternoon."

They heard their mother's voice and had learned that when using that voice, Jenny was not a person to disagree with. We finished, the children left, and we went to our head office, where a video link with Poland had already set up on the big screen. Allan and Eileen (she had returned suddenly as Pavel had suggested that even for her the situation was dangerous) had joined us. I phoned Pavel and he had been waiting for our call.

"James, thank you for calling. Hi, Maureen, hi Jenny. I hope that you're well?"

After the usual pleasantries, he came to the point.

"James, the session in parliament has already started and the first casualty has been sacrificed. Remember the president of the catholic coalition party? He has been replaced and the new guy has complained bitterly about foreign attempts to destabilize the democratic system in Poland, but privately he has confirmed they'll leave the coalition and will vote against the government. The Prime Minister is still clinging to his job, but within the next hours, he'll certainly be gone also. We don't know how the vote will go, but there will be a new government in Poland tonight."

He smiled. "Jenny, remember Smirsky?"

We looked at each other, and Jenny responded.

"The governor?" Pavel nodded.

"He moved to Warsaw last week and has been very active politically in the Sejm; he's riding high on our success story first in the city of Elk when he was Mayor, then the progress he obtained in the State. Surprisingly, people are listening! It seems that he has become one of the leading candidates as Opposition Leader! We know that personal dynamics ebb and flow, but he's using every bit of influence he gained. I wish him luck!"

We agreed and I looked around. Jenny had set it up so that everyone could comfortably in front of the big TV; there were cookies, soft drinks, and even some blue flowers. Jenny smiled. "I remember your favorite color, my love!"

I went back to Pavel.

"Where are we at this moment? Any vote coming up soon?"

He shook his head. "You have to wait for another hour or so -- then the Vote of Confidence will be called. If he loses (which is highly probable) the President will call the deputy that has the highest support in the Sejm, to form a new government. He also has another option: dissolve Parliament and call for new elections. In my opinion, this is more likely. But let's discuss our business now, since it seems that we have a future again."

I watched as he presented the latest numbers to Jenny -- after all, she was the president of the Castle de Winter. There had been a slowdown because nobody knew what would happen with us, but the base was solid, and we would recover fast. Maureen had arranged that sandwiches, tea, and coffee were available, but our attention was somewhere else. The moment of truth had arrived.

The Speaker called for silence, read the terms of the Vote of No Confidence, and after some protocolary delays, the voting began. There was yelling, a fistfight barely avoided, and loud arguments about the legality of the whole procedure, but slowly a consensus became apparent. It did not sound well for the Prime Minister. His colleague from the Catholic Party had already been deposed, and when the final vote was cast, it was a sound defeat for Law and Justice! There were still a few old friends who supported him, but the great majority was against him.

I asked Pavel what would happen next.

"Parliament will be dissolved, and the President will call for new elections. If you want my opinion, this will happen fast and regarding the present political situation, a new government will take over in two or three months. During this time, a caretaker government will handle routine matters. I believe that the opposition will win handily and watch out for Smirsky! Count, you've changed Poland!"

I looked around, seeing everyone watching me. Finally, Allan spoke up.

"James, you never cease to surprise me. You never give up, you step out of the box and find solutions that others didn't see, and you lead us to success. Don't forget that you are not alone in this endeavor, but also not forget that a leader is needed to give orientation, take decisions, and accept the fact that for us, it's you. I'm proud of you, son."

Maureen came over and kissed me, then Jenny repeated her gesture.

"We are also proud of you, our husband. You led us to happiness and success, and we'll be always at your side!"

Then Jenny grinned and whispered to Maureen.

"Oh Lord and Master, not only at your side, but tonight you'll see that we're also willing and able to try other positions!"

I seemed to have blushed because everyone laughed. Not over me, but with me. I must admit that I was proud of myself, too! We heard Pavel trying to get our attention.

"James, there's nothing you can do at this moment, just observing for the pieces falling and waiting for them to be re-arranged. I suggest, however, that you stay away from Poland for a few weeks! Relax and enjoy your success with your family and friends!"

It was late afternoon and Allan told us that he had made reservations at the Quay restaurant - the food was excellent, the wines superb (with prices in the sky!), but the service could be better. We went to our respective homes and the fun started. Maureen and Jenny loved each other dearly, but there was always an invisible friendly competition who would be dressed better, whether it was elegant or sexy. They would also have to mind Eileen, who on these occasions went for the kill. She had to show my wives that she was still a competitor even if now the stakes were much lower. I was told to have a drink, get suited up, and wait. When they came out, the waiting was well worth my time.

Maureen had selected a dark green cocktail dress held up by two thin straps, with an almost indecent low-cut lime green bustier presenting her firm breasts. It tightened to show off her narrow waist, and the darker, jade-colored velvet skirt was flaring out, almost touching the floor. She had her glowing blue-green opal pendant nested between her pert breasts, with her opal earrings adorning her smiling face, framed by her luscious shimmering red hair and to complete the ensemble, her opal bracelet on her wrist. Her signet ring presented her long elegant hands -- she was beautiful, but the best feature was the love and smile in her eyes when she came closer.

Jenny had gone for a dark blue cocktail dress that started almost off-shoulder, but then narrowed to her waist, and finally flared out to a wide, flowing skirt reaching a few inches below her knees and showing off her long, long legs. There was a small décolleté, deep enough to show her opal pendant. Her black hair was flowing down beyond her shoulders, framing her serene face adorned with diamond earrings and a pastel pink lip gloss. She smiled at me with love in her eyes, and as always, she was stunning.

They stood before me, smiling and exultant. First Maureen, then Jenny turned around, showing off their dresses and their happiness.

Maureen curtsied. "Oh Lord and Master, are you satisfied with your servants?" Jenny added "James, Count de Winter, we live to please whatever wish you might have of us! And we hope that you may have many wishes!"

When I stepped forward, they warned me.

"If you touch us - and knowing what you'll do to us and how we'll respond -- you might as well cancel the dinner! Make up your mind!"

Duly warned, I hesitated for a moment -- having them in my arms and doing all kinds of things with them beat a dinner every time -- but then retreated obediently. Was there a blink of disappointment in Maureen's eyes?

"If I cannot touch you, let me say that you are beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, striking, magnificent, marvelous -- and I have not even started to describe my appreciation and adoration -- and that I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll justify your promises tonight!"

They looked at each other, and Jenny grinned. "O Lord and Master, we'll not disappoint you!" Maureen added "Hear, hear ..."

It was time to leave and the driver opened the door to Maureen's big BMW. He had seen them now often enough, but they always managed to surprise him with their elegance and beauty. The entrance in the Quay Restaurant led to the normal reaction: silence, murmuring, and then the occasional gasp of a husband who suddenly found an elbow in his side. I saw Allan and Eileen already at a table close to the huge windows with their panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. It was beautifully decorated, dimly lit with delicate little spotlights over the tables, illuminating the dishes well, but not showing too much light on the ladies sitting there. After all, not all of them were still under 30!

When we reached the table, Allan got up, kissed their hands -- he must have heard the same admonishment that I had received -- and shook my hand. I bent to kiss Eileen's hand and as always was amazed by her beauty and presence. Wherever she was, she dominated the surroundings. She was dressed in a long dark blue gown with her décolleté showing that she was beautiful and exciting. I gazed into her eyes for a moment and then shook myself -- the past had gone, and she was married.