All Comments on 'A Practical Decision'

by OzymandiasPrime

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
I liked the story, but . . .

. . . the ending was just too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

There is a really nice series in this:

Will the other girls accept him

Whats with Kaitlyn

How will his mates react to him living with the girls

Parents! Hers, his, other girls

What happens next year...

Please.........

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Agreed with RR

I thought it was a well-constructed and well-written story, which progressed nicely through all the earlier phases of their boy-girl relationship's development, but then the last part closed off too quickly. That could have been the highlight of the story, but it went too quickly and was a bit of a letdown.

Still, all in all, a nice little fantasy of a boy living in a girls' dorm. I'm sure many would like to have that fantasy come true. Maybe the next story a reversal?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dupe Story?

I seem to remember reading a near carbon copy of this great story on here in the last year or so? I don't care. Fantastic story. I agree with the other critic. WTF is Kaitlyns problem? I dearly wish I could meet a girl like Becky. 4 stars

DragonRider55

LupusDeiLupusDeiabout 6 years ago

Great, but it indeed miss at least two hundred words in the end part. And I don't mean too much details on the going on in the bed, I often skim over such in other stories... But the timing and peace is broken there. Well, unless we can expect chapter two (and beyond), and even then it's a bit rushed. And I'm not sure there much way to explore all the different fantasies this sparks without breaking this stories promise on nice monogamous relationship, so I'm actually at doubts any follow up is much needed, as hot as might be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Nice

A solid 5 star story. Becky and Steve were the only important characters. You did very well in building the back story. The ending was short and sweet in line with everything you developed. The story flowed very well - no dead spots. Editing was good. I see no need for more text or a sequel. A good author leaves readers wanting more rather than boring readers away from the story. You did your job well and thanks for sharing.

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Great story. Relatively light and fun. Quick enough paced not to drag, enough back story to empathize with the characters, no errors to throw the reader. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous