A Practical Guide to Throatfucking

Story Info
I give some safe and practical advice to my audience.
3.1k words
3.9
7.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear reader and welcome to A Practical Guide To Throatfucking! In this lesson we'll go over what throatfucking is, why it's done, and how to do it in a manner that is fun and enjoyable for all parties involved. To start, let's define throatfucking. You might be thinking it's the same thing as deepthroat. Not so! Both deepthroat and throatfucking can be described as a blowjob that involves the cock (or silicone cock substitute) going deep enough to penetrate the throat, but a deepthroat blowjob in general tends to be slower, more focused on physical pleasure and, while difficult in it's own right, is generally easier and safer than a proper throatfuck. As you may have already guessed, throatfucking tends to be much more aggressive, generally with the man taking complete control of the situation oftentimes even restricting their partner's movement so much that they have no choice but to take it. Of course, I say "the man" takes control but naturally the reality is that just like anyone can suck a cock, anyone can have a cock. In today's particular examples we won't be using any dildos, or cocksleeves but it's important to know that those options are available for those who need or want them.

Before we go any further, let's make the assumption that everyone participating is a consenting partner, not being coerced or forced. Why do I make this distinction? Well, the fact is throatfucking is an act that inherently takes away the power and agency of one of the participants. As mentioned earlier, throatfucking often involves extremely aggressive play that can restrict anything from speech, to movement, even to breath. Naturally this can appear from the outside like abuse, which is why it's so important to talk with your partner before you try this. The fact is that unless these details are discussed in advance there's no effective way to communicate properly if your throat is stuffed. Even if things like hand signals are worked out ahead of time, the choking that comes along with a cock being shoved down someone's throat often causes an instinctual reaction to push the other person away, or even to flail. This can be dangerous of course, and that danger shouldn't be underestimated, but it can also cause a play session to be cut short by one or the other partner panicking. If this happens to you, make sure to take time after your session to ensure that everyone involved feels safe and cared for. This is of course standard practice regardless of whether your play session (or scene) goes well or not, but it's extra important if things go bad.

Now we're almost ready for the fun stuff, but before we get to the how, let's talk about the why. As you may have already guessed, a lot of the reason why someone might go for throatfucking as opposed to a deepthroat blowjob involves Power Exchange. The short version is that the person getting their throat fucked is giving up their power and agency to the person who is doing the fucking. They are allowing themselves to be reduced to a hole for the other person to use. Odds are you fall into one of two camps: people who have no idea why someone would want that, or people who are already getting turned on at the thought. If you're in that first group then this guide probably isn't for you, but if you still want to give it a try out of curiosity or wanting to please a partner feel free to read on, just know that it's not for everyone and you shouldn't try to force yourself to enjoy something if it's not for you.

OK! That's enough of the setup let's get to the fun part. How does one properly fuck a throat? Let's start with size. Throatfucking tends to work best for men with average size cocks from 4 to 6 inches in length. This is long enough penetrate the throat while being easier for someone with less training to handle. For someone with a smaller cock, for instance, my neighbor Greg here who measures a mere 2 and a half inches even when hard, I'm afraid throatfucking is off the table, at least without using an artificial aid, but as I mentioned we won't be using those today. Don't worry about Greg though, he's a cuckold and is perfectly happy to be tied to a chair with his wife's panties stuffed in his mouth. Isn't that right Greg?

"MMMRRRMH!"

He's enjoying himself. Now, as I mentioned, this tends to work best for someone of more average size, so for our first demonstration let's introduce my neighbor Greg's wife Anne and her son Kirk.

"Hi everyone! So happy to be here today"

"I can't wait to fuck my mom's throat!"

Easy there Kirk. Your mom's got a fair amount of experience with this but don't forget that your dad is a little needle dicked cuck who's currently getting off on watching his wife get passed around like a party favor so you're going to have to help her get warmed up. Go ahead and grab her hair.

"mmmm."

You can do better than that Kirk. Grab closer to her scalp, get a good grip and pull her head back, don't yank, just pull it back enough to let her know who's in control here.

"OHhh Fuck!"

See that Kirk! Your mom is a submissive little whore. She dropped to her knees with barely any effort. Now of course this sort of thing won't work on everyone, just people who already want to submit, but as long as you keep up your confidence and know what you're doing you'll find that applies to a lot more people than you'd think. Now Anne, I want you to go ahead and take your son's underwear off and describe his cock for us.

"Mmmm. Well he's not the biggest I've seen... BUT! He's about twice the size of my pathetic husband. And I love a good 20 year old cock, stays so much harder so much longer than him. He curves up a little, but his head is a big swollen purple. Oh poor baby you must want to cum on your mommy's face so bad."

Now hold on there Anne. I know you're an eager slut but that curve you mentioned could prove to be a challenge. Go ahead and take your son as deep as you can go.

"Gllllck!"

See. You haven't been practicing and that curve triggered your gag reflex. Don't worry though. Most gag reflexes can be overcome with regular practice or some chemical assistance in the form of throat spray that you can find at any drug store. Since our reader might not have throat spray on hand let's talk techniques on how to help guide that cock in. Time for a fun biology fact! Did you know that the spit in the back of the mouth near the throat is thicker and slimier than in the rest of the mouth? This is because of a number of different things but the practical effect is that it makes for a handy lubricant when you're trying to get a large object down there. Kirk I want you to go ahead and grab your mom's head and slide in there slowly until you feel the back of her mouth then hold it there.

"Oh my god! Her mouth is so hot and wet! I can't believe I'm fucking my mommy's mouth!"

Kirk, I'm gonna need you to calm down, we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet and we don't need you painting her tonsils. Keep your pace slow and thrust just until she starts to gag again. Good. Now pull out a bit then do it again. You don't want to slam it in there, just kinda gently poking the back of her throat. Keep at it until you feel your cockhead slip past that resistance in the back and then hold it there until she pushes you away.

"OH MOM! I feel it! My cock is in your throat! UHNN!! OH FUCK!"

That looked close. Good thing you pushed when you did Anne. Looks like your son is about ready to burst. Go ahead and give him a few strokes so you can feel the difference in the spit.

"OH! I see what you mean. It's so much smoother than my normal spit. It's almost like lube!"

How's that feel Kirk?

"So good! So much better than when I used mayonnaise."

...Your son's a little weird Greg. Alright Kirk, time for the main event. Ready to give your mom a proper throat fucking?

"Yes Sir!"

That's the spirit. Now your cock is good and slick, her throat is as relaxed as it can be for now. Grab her head, guide yourself in and give it a go. I don't want you to stop until your balls are bouncing off her chin. Now they're a little busy and I would expect soon neither of them will be able to talk much so I'll give you the play by play.

Kirk has gripped his mom's hair nice and firmly and is pushing her head down. With the curve of his cock he may want to angle her head a bit so that it goes in a little easier. There it goes! We've got lips on hips! You're all the way in now Kirk. Go ahead and fuck your mother's whore mouth. Anne is gagging and coughing of course but this is far from the first time she's had a cock in her throat and the extra spit is just helping things slide down easier. Kirk's pace is picking up and it looks like... DAMMIT KIRK! Sorry folks. I know we were all looking forward to a money shot, Anne most of all, but it looks like our momma's boy here couldn't resist shooting his load down her throat.

"S-s-sorry sir. I uh... I couldn't"

It's OK Kirk, take a seat, get some water, maybe eat your mom's pussy a bit. A gentleman should never leave a lady high and dry like that. A little anticlimactic there but don't worry folks. We talked about the small cocks, and the average, but I know you're all looking forward to seeing a properly hung stud destroying a throat. On that note I'd like to introduce my wife April and my daughter June. Come on in girls!

"Hi Daddy! I've been getting mom ready all afternoon."

As you'll notice my wife has been bound, gagged, blindfolded, wearing noise canceling headphones and is being led in on her hands and knees by my daughter who is wearing a 10 inch strapon. What you can't see is that April has spent the last 2 hours with a special "dilator" dildo lodged in her throat. In short we've spent hours increasing the size and girth of the toys in there so that her throat can relax and she'll be able to breath normally while June absolutely pounds away at her face. Remember folks: put in the effort and your patience will be reward... June? Why does your mother have a vibrator strapped to her thigh?

"I... I put it there. I thought she'd like to have a little fun while we got ready."

How long has it been there June?

"About an hour."

So your mom, who has been in near total sensory deprivation all afternoon, has had intense stimulation for the last hour of that.

"It was actually an hour and a half."

Jesus christ. Get back I'll deal with you later. Hey babe, you OK?

"I... Yellow."

It's OK now honey. Leave the blindfold on for now. I'm going to help you to the bed. Lay down and I'll join you for some cuddles in a little bit. Here's a blanket. Catch your breath and I'll join you shortly.

"I love you."

Love you too... Sorry about that folks. Turns out my wife is so overstimulated that she actually had to use her safeword. She'll be OK, but she's out of commission for the night so my daughter will be taking her place.

"Dad I haven't-"

It wasn't a request. Get on your knees.

"Yes Sir."

Unfortunately without pre-prepping my daughter here you won't get to see the full 10 inch throat pounding but I'm still packing a better than average 8 inches so I'll at least put on a good show. This will also give us a good chance to show some techniques for how to get from 0 to 60. Now I want to emphasize that this isn't for novices. June here can handle it as there hasn't been a single day since her 18th birthday that I haven't been in at least one of her holes. Practice makes perfect after all.

Now you might be asking what can you do to a 22 year old cumslut? Is it worth it to train my daughter? Can she really take an 8 inch cock with no warmup? To answer your questions: You can do basically anything you want to a willing 22 year old cumslut. It's only worth it to train your daughter if she's an active, willing participant. And she'll only be able to take a cock a little warmup but we can get through this quickly. First though let's get that cock nice and slick. Now I wasn't exactly ready to perform but with everything going on I'm already halfway there so let's let June get me there.

"I was hoping I'd get to suck your cock today Daddy."

You can suck my cock any time you want babygirl but this is supposed to be a punishment so choke yourself on it. Good girl. Now I'm going to go ahead and hold her head in place for a bit. June here doesn't have much of a gag reflex any more and I'm not currently hard enough to actually penetrate her throat. If I tried to fuck her like this the natural tightness and of her throat would keep me from going any further. So why am I holding her head pressed against my crotch like this? Breath Play. You see, restricting someone's oxygen causes several biological responses from them. Among these is a certain lightheadedness that we're looking for. I can also get this response by carefully gripping and cutting off her bloodflow via the arteries in her neck. This is absolutely not recommended to be tried by novices as you can cause serious, even permanent damage to their trachea if you apply the wrong amount of pressure but done correctly to someone who knows what to expect it can shortcut many of the other biological responses and almost instantly put someone in a more relaxed and receptive state.

"You're uh... holding her there a while."

Oh hey Greg! They untied you.

"My wife said she'd suck my dick if I ate my son's cum out of her pussy."

Good for you.

"They're not done yet."

I can see that, don't worry, he blew his first load fast enough that I'm sure he won't last long between her thighs. OK June, that should be enough.

"Yes daddy."

Get on the bed, you know the position, start warming up with that strapon and I'll be over in a minute. Hey, Greg I'm hard but not fully there yet, mind if your wife gets me ready?

"Feel free."

Thanks buddy. Anne get over her and suck my cock. Why don't you let your son fuck your ass for a bit? There we go. So while Anne works her magic-

"OH MY GOD MOMMY YOUR ASS"

Kirk we're recording, I know you've fantasized about this for a while but if you can't keep it down you won't be invited to the next session.

"Sorry Sir."

It's OK. Now as I was saying, while Anne gets me fully hard I'll explain the position I had June take on the bed. Normally throatfucking can be done just fine by someone on their knees, but the angle of the head and neck cause a problem for any cock large enough to go down the throat with a few inches to spare. It would be easier if you could get a straight shot, through the mouth, past the tonsils, epiglottis and whatnot and into the throat itself. That's where the angle of the head comes in. See my daughter over there is currently positioned at the edge of the bed with her head hanging off the end. While this isn't the only position that offers this advantage it's certainly the easiest for everyone involved. All she's got to do is lay there and let me pound away. As long as her throat is properly relaxed we should be good to go. Ready babygirl?

"Please daddy. Fuck my face."

Good girl. Now Anne has gotten me good and ready, my daughter's mouth is wide open and waiting, time for the main event.

"Uh... Greg here. I guess he's a little too busy to keep narrating so I'll take over. Holy shit. 8 inches might have been underselling it. His cock is huge and it honestly looks like June's mouth is struggling to fit around it. It looked like there was a little resistance at first while they adjusted the angle but now I can see him just pounding away at his daughter's mouth. Drool and spit are dripping down her face and getting in her eyes and hair. I think... Yeah, I can actually see her throat bulging when he thrusts all the way in. I can't tell if that's like her muscles from her choking on it or if that's actually her throat itself stretching around all that cock."

A little bit of both. See. You can feel the head right there. Keep it up Greg, you're doing a good job.

"He's um... really pounding her. I've seen him fuck Anne before, but being this close to the action... I don't know. Honestly I can't tell if I want to watch, jerk off or join in. He's umm oh he's grunting. I think he's about to-"

FUCK! GAAAHHH!

"He just pulled out and came in his daughters open mouth. And on her lips. And chin and neck and jesus christ..."

Good job Greg. I believe Kirk came in Anne's ass, how about you go have some fun while I take care of April and June?

So that's throatfucking. A fun and rewarding activity that's not exactly for everyone but for those who enjoy power exchange, breath play, and just a little abuse, it's definitely worth the effort. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to the aftercare. Have fun, stay safe, see you around.