A Practice Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just love being with Doctor Love in his suite. It's certainly nothing like any consulting room I've been in. Not what I imagine a place you'd go for sex would look like either. The décor of the suite is elegant and intimate, providing an ideal setting for being entertained by the gorgeous Doctor Love. There's a fireplace flanked on either side by matching plush couches with soft cushions. An elaborate chandelier is suspended from the ceiling and period furniture and lovely table lamps added to the atmosphere. Even the large ornate desk that Doctor Love worked at didn't look out of place.

It's the adjoining bedroom through a decorative archway where most of the therapy takes place. How many Guests has he treated on the luxurious couches? Or maybe draped over his magnificent desk? The thought of enjoying his therapy in front of an open fire in the cooler weather has crossed my mind. But I have my own little bit of fun planned for us, and a little something for Maddisyn.

I enjoyed the softness of the upholstery on my backside as I took a seat on the couch, my dress riding high up my thighs. I crossed my legs very deliberately in Doctor Love's direction while holding his gaze as he sat opposite, intent on flashing him more than just my long-toned legs. I felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of my moist pussy barely hidden between my thighs.

'I love your dress,' he commented, not disguising his assessing gaze that obviously took in more than the garment.

Every nerve end stood to attention as Doctor Love's eyes roamed over me, devouring my body. His gaze took in my cleavage and lingered on my legs. Was he checking out if I was wearing panties? Didn't he notice earlier? I recrossed my legs leaving him in no doubt. His gaze slowly traveling back to my face. The hit of adrenaline as a lusty smile slowly formed on Doctor Love's face was wonderful.

'Maddisyn said I look like a slut,' I said, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

'Did you want to look like one?' Was his immediate response.

'You know what I want,' I panted, Doctor Love's warm eyes twinkling with excitement at my invitation.

I uncrossed my legs and lustfully looked on as Doctor Love stood up and removed his jacket and tie, placing them over the back of the couch. His neatness was an amusing quirk I'd become accustomed to.

He knelt before me, placing his hands on my bare thighs. His soft and tender hands stroked towards my knees and worked inwards between my thighs. Parting my legs and his gaze upon my shaven mound sent a ripple of pleasure through me. There was no force. We parted my legs together. I wanted him to see what I had to offer. I wanted it to be his. My nipples tingled and I felt the cool air on the warm wetness between my legs.

Doctor Love's eyes lingered on my moist opening, throbbing for attention. 'You want to suck on your slut's pussy?' I moaned with a devilish smile.

Doctor Love softly grinned as he placed his hands under my thighs raising my high-heels onto the couch. My breathing was shallow but my pulse racing with what was unfolding. I leaned back with my legs apart and closed my eyes, anticipating his masterful tongue and lips. Every nerve was aroused and looking for attention as his lips caressed over the inside of my thighs, tenderly sucking and kissing towards my mound. My flimsy dress was no obstacle to his advancing desire.

His tongue found my intimate opening, eliciting a whimper from me as it softly traced the wet folds. 'Oh yes . . . that's . . . it,' the sensations causing me to sigh in pleasure.

I never imagined such tenderness from a man until Doctor Love's therapy. He soon had me purring like a kitten as he lapped at my roused flesh. I felt completely lost in the moment, conscious only of my heart fluttering wildly in my chest. My whimpers turned to soft moans as his lips surrounded my clitoris and his tongue caressed and pushed at my aroused bud.

Doctor Love then parted my lips, searching for the source of moisture. 'Uh, uh, uh,' I gasped until finally adjusting to the sensation of his probing tongue against my sensitive flesh.

It felt blissful, naughty and oh so satisfying. My fingers combed through Doctor Love's short greying hair, hips stroking against his mouth in search of more of his pleasure. His mouth gently nipped and sucked, the perfect balance of pleasure and pain.

'You like the taste of me, don't you Doctor Love?' I moaned. 'I'm so wet. I need your fucking cock,' a shiver of excitement surged through me with saying those dirty words.

Lifting his face from between my legs, Doctor Love's smiling eyes made contact with mine as he stood. His satisfied look sent a shiver through my body as we shared a contented smile. How could Martin have been so wrong? Doctor Love extended his hand and the thrill of wondering what was coming next set every nerve end ablaze.

'Shale we continue the therapy in the bedroom?' His lips curling into a gorgeous, sensual smile.

'Thank you,' I said simply as I took his hand, giving Doctor Love a knowing smile and then adding, 'I may have to remove some of your clothing,' in a suggestive tone as I turned and made my way to the bedroom.

I didn't have to see Doctor Love's face to know he was enjoying my tight backside with the dress swinging whimsically above my long sensual legs as I walked ahead of him. Just the thought of what was on display as I worked those hips sent my heart pounding.

The bedroom is off the suite and through a lovely decorative archway. It's an ideal room for sexual therapy. There's a king-sized bed with a luxurious bedspread opposite a beautiful ornate fireplace with a large mirror above. The room is exquisitely furnished with period furniture and velvet drapes and fine lace in the bay window. It's certainly a beautiful and intimate setting for some sexy fun. The bedroom's ensuite is also so convenient.

Noticing Doctor Love undressing, I grabbed his wrist and stopped him unbuttoning his vest. 'Why don't you let your slut do that?' I asked with heavy flirtation in my voice. 'I promise to suspend and fold them just how you like,' I added.

I held Doctor Love's gaze as each button of his waist coat and shirt became unbuttoned, one at a time exposing a defined chest and a toned lean stomach. My fingers combed through his mat of fine grey chest hairs spreading his shirt and working it out of his trousers. Removing each garment, I suspended the vest and shirt over the back of the chair. Doctor Love sat and I knelt down and undid his shoe laces.

Removing his shoes and socks, I placed a sock in each shoe. 'Aren't I a good slut?' I teased, bringing a wicked grin to his face.

I moistened my lips gazing at the bulge in his trousers and then lifted my eyes to his. 'Are you going to give me a good fucking?' I pouted.

Another generous smile sent a shiver rippling down my spine. 'Sexual therapy, remember?' He smiled.

Doctor Love stood up in front of me and I unzipped his fly and tugged at his belt buckle unleashing his belt. Undressing Doctor Love was mind-blowingly erotic and I felt a small bead of moisture seeping down my inner thigh.

'My pussy's dripping wet for therapy,' I grinned, unclasping his trousers and allowing them to slip over his hips and drop to his ankles.

My hand instantly went to the bulge in his pants. My need for his cock inside me was consuming my mind and body. Doctor Love let out a soft, satisfied moan of pleasure as my hand stroked the contours of his erection and the other searched for his balls. I tore down his pants and playfully shrieked as his erection sprang up almost striking me in the face.

Doctor Love laughed, stepping out of his trousers and climbed onto the bed while I suspended the straighten garment over the back of the chair. I turned and let my eyes roam over his naked body. I knew how badly he wanted me. Seeing it in his gaze sent a shiver up my spine. I joined Doctor Love on the bed, laying on my back and beside him.

Doctor Love peeled open my dress, exposing my breasts to his waiting lips. 'Mmmm,' he softly moaned grazing on the soft unblemished flesh.

I couldn't help but sigh as his lips softly caressing my breasts before capturing a sensitive nub in his mouth. I softly moaned with the sensation of his moist and warm lips teasing one and then the other to hard peaks. Sucking gently at first and then more passionately, I soon discovering where pleasure and pain met.

'Oh yes, that's it,' I moaned, his therapy taking my body to a wonderful place.

Moisture pooled between my legs as his mouth sucked and nipped at my breasts and aroused peaks. Doctor Love's hand glided up my thigh and finally his fingers discovered just how wet I really was. His intimate touch caused me to trembling with need as his fingers caressed between my legs. Sighs and moans turned to gasps as a finger easily slipped inside me and then a soft moan as another joined in.

The sound of wetness squished around his playing fingers. 'Oh God, I'm so horny,' I moaned.

His expert touch knew all the places to excite me. I'd never experienced such skilful fingers. Doctor Love explored my intimate internal flesh, curling his fingers in search of my sensitive spot that brought the greatest pleasure. I was soon loudly moaning and thrusting against his caressing fingers, announcing his discovery.

'Are you going to cum for me?' He teased, his lusty gaze holding mine.

'Make me cum, please!' I begged before his mouth recaptured a throbbing nub.

Doctor Love soon had me on the edge of release. 'Ah, that's it!' I cried out as my body convulsed with the ultimate sexual pleasure delivered by his ravenous mouth and fingers.

I gasped in pleasure and began panting for air as I rode the orgasm until it finally subsided. He held me in his arms and I lowered my head to his chest. I was savouring the moment when I felt his fingers combing through my hair. I lifted my eyes to his and saw a heart-warming smile form on his lips.

After several blissful minutes in his arms, my wicked plan commenced. 'Would you like a glass of wine? Maddisyn's opened a red,' I smiled innocently.

'Sounds wonderful,' he smiled back.

I rolled over to the phone on the bedside table and picked up the receiver. 'Maddisyn, could we have two glasses of the red please. Yes, that's right. The bedroom.'

I turned around and trailed my fingers over Doctor Love's semi-erect manhood. 'I haven't finished with you,' I teased, curling my fingers around his hardening erection.

Doctor Love rolled onto his back and I lifted a leg across him to straddle his hips. I lowered myself and guided him inside me. He held my hips as I started shimmying my backside, thrusting up and down his erection with a slow rhythm and my dress swinging with the movement.

Our sighs and moans of pleasure returned to fill the room. Suddenly I heard the sound of the suite door closing, maybe a little more loudly than usual. I came to rest on Doctor Love's groin, still impaled. Maddisyn came into the bedroom carrying a silver tray with our drinks and placed them on the bedside table.

Maddisyn paused before leaving. 'Would you like anything else?' She asked, surprisingly calm and holding our gaze.

'Could you remove my dress and hang it up please?' I asked, displaying a sex fuelled smile.

Maddisyn went behind me and lifted the dress up over my head and draped it over her arm, leaving me only wearing my necklace and a wicked smile.

I rolled my eyes teasingly. 'Thank you,' I grinned and recommenced shimmying my backside, giving her something to recall when typing my case notes.

I began to tire after a few minutes of absolute pleasure. 'You should be fucking me!' I groaned, savouring the adrenaline hit talking like a slut to the charming Doctor Love.

I rolled off and lay spread-eagled next to Doctor Love. 'Some more sexual therapy, please,' I teased.

He got off the bed and grabbed me by the ankles. A rush of primitive satisfaction filled me as I was dragged across the bed and towards his waiting erection. I spread my legs and raised them bent at the knees to provided Doctor Love better access. In one smooth motion, he plunged into me to his full depth. It felt wonderful as he stroked in and out, my breasts swaying in time with his gentle thrusting.

Talking dirty while having sex always excites me. How could that not be exciting enough for Martin? It drives me wild, telling Doctor Love what to do to his slut. The Practice just does that to me. Responded to my begging, he increased his thrusts in both rhythm and strength. Doctor Love was now pumping furiously, my loud moans and obscenities indicating I was close to cuming.

'Yes, yes, yes!' I screamed. 'Ooh yeah, oh yeah, that's it!' I continued moaning. 'Don't stop Doctor Love! Fuck me like a slut!'

Doctor Love's technique was so stimulating, finding the perfect angle to rub over my clitoris even as he pounded. Doctor Love was amazing. Every session takes me to a new level of pleasure.

Doctor Love had pushed me to the edge causing me to gasp, 'Ooh, ooh, yes, yes, yes, I'm cummmming,' as the orgasm surged through my body.

Doctor Love slumped forward and cradled me in his arms. My body was shaking uncontrollably and the intensity of it all left me softly sobbing. He held me, calming me with tender comforting kisses. Finally lying next to each other on our sides, a look of contentment in our eyes. Doctor Love positioned his thigh between my legs. I loved his soft and warm touch as I slowly rubbed my moist opening against his thigh, returning from a state of bliss.

I turned onto my side and my long slender fingers curled around Doctor Love's semi erect cock. 'I love it when you make me cum like that,' my eyebrows rolling mischievously as I felt his erection throbbing back to full hardness.

My pussy moistened at the sight of his wicked grin. 'Now, you just lay there and let your slut make you cum,' I grinned, crawling in between my doctor's legs.

Doctor Love's cock was slippery and glistening with my juices as it pulsed against my palm. I lower my face and took the erect flesh into my mouth and supported myself with both palms flat on the bed either side of his hips. I smiled to myself hearing his sighs and soft moans of pleasure as my lips slowly glided up and down, filling my cheeks with cock.

I started bobbing up and down more urgently, my tits swirled wildly and my long blonde hair danced about my face. 'Ooh, yeah that's so good,' Doctor Love moaned louder.

I raised my eyes to see the ecstasy through my eyelashes that consumed his face. 'Fuck my pretty face,' I moaned around his cock before tightening my lips around his hardened meat.

Doctor Love arched his back, his hips pistoning his cock into my mouth. His moans became even louder and more demanding. My lips clamped tighter around his erection in response and I gently bit down until my teeth were grazing the sensitive flesh.

'That's done it!' Doctor Love loudly groaned, his cock erupting and shooting his load into my mouth.

Doctor Love collapsed onto his back and I slipping my lips off his cock, not spilling a drop and turned to meet his gaze before swallowed. 'Aren't I a good slut?' I smiled and then licked my lips.

'You certainly are,' Doctor Love smiled as he took me in his arms and our bodies moulded together.

What a fool Martin was I thought to myself as we recovered from our wild lovemaking. 'We haven't had our drinks,' he softly mentioned, interrupting my thoughts.

'No,' I simply answered, almost laughing to myself.

I'll get some bath robes and we can have them back in the suite,' he smiled getting off the bed.

Doctor Love returned from the ensuite dressed in a white robe and helped put mine on. The soft cotton felt luxurious and warm against my bare skin. He held my hand as we took our glasses back to the suite.

'Maddisyn!' I gasped, finding her sitting on one of the couches with a glass of red in her hand.

'You're not the only one full of surprises,' she grinned with an eye roll.

'But . . . you must have . . .,' I simply muttered, seemingly lost for words.

'Heard every word, moan and cry of pleasure. I thought it would help with typing up your case notes,' she smiled wickedly before taking a sip of wine.

Surprisingly, I wasn't embarrassed. I felt more aroused than anything. Didn't I trick her into coming to the bedroom? Wasn't the plan for her to see me being a slut in my sexy dress? I knew it would be a turn-on for both of us. Maddisyn and I had shared so many lovely and intimate moments together to be uncomfortable. It was just a shock seeing her there. I sat on the couch opposite Maddisyn and Doctor Love joined her.

'I've hung your dress up in the Guest Lounge,' she mentioned with a knowing smile that caused me to suspect she was suspicious about my motive.

'Thank you. I didn't want it to get crushed,' I lied.

Doctor Love continued. 'I'm reviewing the personality questionnaire we use for new Guests. Do you mind if I use a description of the therapy on the couch? Your privacy will be maintained.'

'Yes, certainly,' I smiled feeling a little flattered.

'Ooh . . . I'm glad you're both here. I've recommended the Practice to a close friend of mine. Her name is Jane. She lost her husband in vehicle accident and is on her own,' I mentioned, not trying to sound suggestive about her possible needs.

'Tell her to give me a call and make an appointment for a tour,' Maddisyn offered.

'I haven't mentioned my treatment . . . other than the counselling,' I advised rather uneasily.

'All my consultations and client treatment are confidential,' Doctor Love assured me with one of his gorgeous smiles. 'I can't even confirm who I'm treating.'

'I'm sure you'll both look after her,' I smiled, gazing at them from over the rim of my glass.

12