01 - A Prelude

Story Info
My small penis humiliation turns me on.
1.1k words
3.93
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Dave, a six foot two brick outhouse with a dick the size of a thimble. Well - maybe two thimbles.

As you can imagine, this has not gone unnoticed by a range of people over the years. It's not just the size of my penis, but the size of my body. My cock would look tiny on a small man, but on a rugby playing prop forward - it looks ridiculously out of place.

Once I came to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to wow the girls with my penis size, I found that I would get a kick out of the humiliation my little cock caused.

One time, I was standing in a line of blokes at one of those old fashioned long urinals in a pub toilets. I knew most of the blokes, as the pub was in my hometown and I went to school with most of them.

For any lady readers, etiquette on these occasions is that you don't look down at the line of cocks on display. However, on this occasion, normal rules of etiquette were suspended.

The guy next to me, a six foot five giant with a big mouth announced,

"Fucking hell, Dave, is that all you've got!"

I came back with a witty retort,

"Fuck off!" I replied.

But it was too late. Every guy in the line was looking down the line to try and catch sight of my micro model, and I was doing the same to try and look for a similar sized cock to deflect attention onto. My heart was suddenly pounding and I could feel my cheeks flushing up in embarrassment.

Unfortunately for me, the next smallest cock was still twice my size. I hoped to find that the big mouth had a small cock, but nothing could be further from the truth. He was enormous. He too, was a big bloke, but his flaccid cock was huge - by far the biggest in the line.

This triggered a lot of laughter and small cock jokes, which I could only laugh along with. I was one of the last to leave the toilets, as I'm a washer, not a walker. When I returned to the bar, it was clear that small news travels fast.

There was a mumble of chatter and laughter as I emerged. All the girlfriends had been informed and the look of glee on their faces was something to behold. My embarrassment was compounded by this, but rather than upsetting me, I found myself getting really excited by it.

I didn't have a girlfriend at the time, so I thought it must just be the attention of females that got me going.

After the initial attention had shifted to normal chatter, I returned to the toilets. I went into a cubicle and pulled my cock out to have a wank. My tiny cock was slippery as fuck with pre cum. My heart was pounding and the embarrassment returned at the thought I might be discovered. I couldn't even muster a hard on, but I came in seconds. I found this quite amazing, as I've always been able to hold off cumming for ages, but not this time.

I cleaned up and returned to the bar, trying to make sense of what had just happened, but without much success. I just knew that I found it humiliating, embarrassing and a real turn on, all at the same time.

A little later in life, I was at a works Christmas party in a posh hotel the company had hired for the occasion. There had been a lot of eating, drinking and making merry. I had been chatting and enjoying banter with a couple of colleagues, when I found myself needing the loo.

I said where I was going to excuse myself from the chatter. The guy said he needed to pee, too. At this, the lady we were chatting to declared that she wasn't going to be left out, so she would go too. The ladies toilets were next to the gents, so I expected her to veer off, as we passed them.

When we got there, she just walked on past and came to the gents with us! As you can imagine, my embarrassment was rising and I was flushing up, which was spotted by the eagle-eyed female.

As we entered the toilets I was pleased to see two things: firstly, we were the only ones in there, and secondly, the urinals were separate units for each person.

I approached my urinal and took out my cock to do the required business as quickly as possible. While I was peeing, a female head appeared at my shoulder saying,

"I thought you looked embarrassed coming in here, Dave, and now I can see why!"

She stepped away, laughing, so that the guy with us could also see what she was laughing at. There didn't seem to be much I could do, or say at this point. Again, my heart pounded and I felt that wonderful concoction of humiliation and excitement. While I laughed along, I could feel myself getting aroused.

We all went back to the party together and she wasted no time openly telling everyone she could about my small cock. The music was loud, but this gossip was too good to pass up on, and I heard her shouting about it to a group of female colleagues.

There seemed to be some disbelief among them and I saw her calling the guy over. He looked across at me, laughed and nodded his head, and the group erupted in raucous laughter.

My face was so red, I felt it could burst. My heart was beating out of my chest. So why was my cock leaking? I had to check it, as I was worried the leak would be showing through my trousers, but as I touched the little fella, he just erupted in one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

I was glad nobody was looking at that moment because I'm sure they would have been able to see my unconcealed moment of pure pleasure.

Now, I had another problem to solve. I had more than just a bit of leakage to sort out. I pretended to spill the last of my beer and managed to sneak a posh serviette into my sticky pants. This worked well and allowed me not to rush straight back to the toilet to get sorted.

This feature of my life has been a constant source of pleasure and arousal and a perfect fit for what came later in life. But that's for another story.