04 - Out of The Blue

Story Info
Small cock cuckoldry.
3.3k words
4.14
10k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang with a mobile phone number I didn't recognise. I was about to end the call and block the number (I hate cold calls), when I remembered that my wife had given the number to a couple of new business contacts.

Bearing that in mind, I decided I should probably answer and make absolutely sure it was some random areshole before blocking the number. As it turned out, it was neither.

I had recently stepped out of the past and set up a Facebook page. I had typed in my phone number, believing it to be private, but I'm a bit thick with technology and it turned out that everyone could see it.

The person was an old school friend, Paul, who I hadn't seen since our rugby playing days. He knew all about my tiny cock from the shared baths the whole team had to endure after every match (good for humiliation, if you like that sort of thing ;-). I also knew that he was hung like a stallion.

He wanted to get together for a bit of a catch-up session and I was all for it. We had one of those love/ hate friendships. Sometimes we were thick as thieves, then we'd fall out and have a punch-up (he'd smack me in the face and I'd sulk) and then we'd make friends again (I'd back down).

The years had a surprising effect on him. When we had last seen each other, at six foot two, I was taller than him. Apparently he had a rather late growth spurt and between eighteen and twenty he had shot up to six foot five!

We arranged to meet one weekend, when we were both free from family commitments. We plumped to meet in the middle of the country and take out hotel rooms in the same hotel. We lived at opposite ends of the country and it seemed like the best option to avoid any really long car journeys.

With all the arrangements made, I told Liz what we had planned. She said I wasn't going away without her. She said that she would come along and just keep out of the way. That way we could make use of the hotel room and have some sexy fun later.

I had no choice but to agree, but I didn't want to show I was under the thumb, so I didn't let Paul know.

When the weekend arrived, we made our way to the hotel I had chosen in Birmingham. It had a restaurant, bar and a Pool table for our evening entertainment. We arrived early and after arranging for a second key card for the room, Liz got a taxi to the Bull Ring shopping centre. I waited in the hotel lobby for Paul to arrive.

He was a little late, so I had time to sit and think. My mind started putting together scenarios involving Paul and Liz fucking like rabbits.

No - No - No!

I had to cast those thoughts aside. Our swinging world was completely separate from real life and I wanted to keep it that way. Besides, I knew Liz wouldn't want to cross that line and risk people finding out about our goings on.

When Paul arrived we shared a man hug and it was like we had never been apart. We re-lived some of our highlights reel from our shared past.

We got a taxi into the city and found a snooker club to revisit another old rivalry. After playing several games and finding out that Paul was still better than me at everything, we decided to get a bite to eat and have a couple of drinks.

Paul hadn't been so lucky in love. He had been married twice in the intervening years and he was now single again. I couldn't imagine him without a woman. He was always the one with the best looking girlfriend when we were growing up.

I felt that this was the time to come clean about Liz being with me on this trip. Paul didn't seem phased by this. On the contrary, he was pleased that he would be able to meet her in the flesh.

I called her to let her know that Paul was cool with her being there and we agreed to meet up by the Bull Ring bull to get a taxi back to the hotel together.

Paul's eyes lit up when he saw Liz and I could see him enjoying every curve. You might say he was perving on my wife, but I was enjoying him doing it, too.

The feeling seemed to be mutual. Liz flushed up, which she only tends to do, if she has said something really silly, or if she fancies someone. And she hadn't said anything silly.

I sat in the front seat of the taxi on the way back to the hotel so that Paul and Liz could get to know each other. The chat was free flowing and I was feeling pleased that they were getting on. I was also proud that the sexy woman was with me and not Paul.

I paid for the taxi and when I rejoined Liz and Paul, they had agreed that we should all meet up in the bar for a meal after a bit of a rest. We went back to our respective rooms, which turned out to be on the same floor, just a few doors apart.

Liz teased me mercilessly when we returned to our room. She confirmed that she really fancied Paul, but she didn't stop at that. She said that she wanted to fuck him and that he was unattached, so it was okay. She told me that I'd have to wank my own little cock tonight.

I knew that she was just teasing me, but it was getting me horny and concerned in equal measure. Not only was Paul of the real world, but he was also connected to everyone on my Facebook page, seeing as I didn't have a clue how to make anything private. He could really set a cat among the pigeons, if he let slip about our secret life.

She knew what she was doing. My stomach was in knots, my little penis had almost disappeared inside my body and I was positively oozing pre cum.

She showered and changed, ready for our evening meal and prepared as though she was going out on a hot date. She had bought a new low cut, red, backless dress and matching high heels earlier in the day and she was going to use that to really twist me in knots.

Liz is a beautiful woman at the best of times, but when she makes an effort like this, she really does turn heads. When we reached the hotel lobby, almost every bloke turned to have one of those crafty, 'I'm not really looking at another woman' looks.

Paul was already waiting in the lobby and his eyes were on stalks. He rushed over for his 'polite' friend's kiss with a little too much enthusiasm to be discreet. Liz just laughed at him and said,

"Come on, let's eat, you cheeky bugger."

We went and found a quiet corner table, where we wouldn't have too many interruptions. Paul suggested I go and tell the serving staff where we were, so that they didn't miss us and when I returned to the table, he had sat himself next to Liz.

Liz was happy enough with this arrangement, so I just sat opposite the two of them. The knot in my stomach was starting to calm down, so once we had ordered drinks and starters, I started filling Liz in with some of Paul and my antics from years gone by.

Paul seemed quite engaged with what I was saying, but Liz seemed a bit distant and detached. I wondered if I was going on a bit, so I said,

"Anyway, I'm being boring, so I'll shut up now."

Paul encouraged me to carry on talking, saying,

"Keep talking Dave, she's nearly there."

It was only then that I realised why Liz was slightly distant. I glanced around the table cloth to see that Paul had her dress up and her knickers pushed to the side. He was casually stroking her wet pussy with his big fingers.

Liz had her hand in Paul's lap and hissed, slightly breathlessly,

"Were you trying to keep Paul's cock a secret from me, Dave?"

It was then that she had a small orgasm on Paul's hand. He smirked at me and said,

"Go and see where the food is, Dave, it's taking too long."

Like a good boy, I went to sort out the slow food and when I returned the two of them seemed to be slightly more composed.

We ate the rest of the meal without a mention of what had just happened, but it was clear that Paul and Liz were getting closer and closer. After dessert, we had one final drink and Liz and Paul finally kissed.

Here we were, in a public bar, where anyone we knew could potentially walk past, with my beautiful wife sticking her tongue down another man's throat! While they were kissing, I flicked my index finger back and forth over the tip of my little fella, causing a glorious explosion in my sticky pants. I felt so humiliated and it felt so good!

Liz noticed what I had done and she whispered in Paul's ear, so that he knew too. He sniggered and said,

"You should have saved that for when I fuck your wife in front of you."

Of course, I knew now that the party was going to continue. Paul told me to pay the bill, and he and Liz walked arm in arm out into the hotel lobby. Paul's hand was coolly resting on Liz's firm backside and she had cuddled right up to him, like a real couple.

When I'd paid for the food, I went out into the lobby and we got in the lift together. As soon as the lift door closed, they were at it again, kissing like teenagers. Liz slipped her hand down the front of Paul's trousers and massaged his dick into life.

I remembered he was a big guy, but I'd forgotten quite how big. He had to adjust his cock and untuck his shirt to hide his massive erection.

Our room was the first room we came to as we walked away from the lift. I took out my keycard to open the door, but Liz said,

"No, not our room, Paul's room."

I didn't know her reasons, but it was her party, so I followed after them like a third wheel.

Paul unlocked his room and the two of them were all over each other. They quickly stripped naked and dived on the bed together. I didn't want to get in their way so I sat on a chair next to the bed.

Liz wasted no time in sucking Paul to his full potential. She then climbed on top of him and slid her pussy onto his massive cock. She got a little over half of Paul's monster inside her and didn't seem able to get any further.

He looked at me and smirked.

"Strip off, little guy, I want your wife to see what she's been making do with."

I couldn't speak, and if I could, I wouldn't have known what to say. I just did as I was told. I stood there with my tiny erection on full view.

"Turn around on my cock, so you can see your husband's tiny cock, Liz, and tell him how it feels having a real cock inside you."

Liz kept Paul inside her and spun around into reverse cowgirl position. Her eyes were watering at the fucking she'd received already.

"Tell him, Liz," Paul insisted.

"He's sooo much better than you, Dave." Liz gasped.

"He's only halfway in and he's splitting me in two. I've cum twice on his cock already and we've hardly started." Liz was panting as she rocked on Paul's big dick. She'd taken a little more inside her, but she could get no further.

"We're going to get it all in, Baby, and little dick's gonna watch." Paul declared. I saw from her expression that Liz had just had a third orgasm. It seemed effortless on a dick like Paul's.

He got her to turn around to face him. He then started pushing up to meet her thrusts and little by little, more and more of his massive cock penetrated my Liz's cunt. Her juices were flooding out and I could see run marks of liquid down Paul's shaft.

They started kissing again and I increased the pace of my wanking, while Paul's eyes were briefly off me.

Then something happened that I had only seen on videos before. Liz squirted for the first time ever. Despite having been gangbanged twice now, nobody had even come close to the fucking Liz was receiving now.

This sent Paul over the edge. He pushed all the way in, so that Liz had his full length inside her. This seemed to trigger a powerful orgasm for Liz and I could visibly see her cunt walls tightening and relaxing around Paul's enormous cock.

This was all too much for me and I too found my cock throbbing and spitting out its second load of the night. I tried to keep hold of my cum, but my slippery dick caused me to spit some cum onto the hotel carpet.

"Clean your mess up, Stubby." Paul instructed. I headed to get some toilet roll from the bathroom.

"No, Stubby," Paul shouted, "use your tongue."

I hesitated, so Liz backed him up.

"You'd better do as you're told, Stubby." she said.

I got down on my hands and knees and started licking up the pool of cum I'd spilt on the carpet. This felt so humiliating. Here I was, stark naked in front of my old rugby pal, licking up my own cum, after watching him give my wife the fucking of her life. It was an amazing, fantastic experience and one I'll endeavour to savour for the rest of my life.

When I finally finished with the carpet, Paul instructed Liz to lay flat on her back.

"You can come and clean mine up now, Stubby." he ordered.

Liz looked me in the eye, giggling and spread her legs to give me full access. Paul had cum gallons and it was leaking out of Liz's well used pussy in pools on the bed.

I started with the bedding and finally got to savour the taste of my own wife's beautiful pussy. I could feel my dicklet coming back to life. It wanted more, but when I'd licked up all of their juices, I was dismissed!

"You can go back to our room now, Stubby," Liz ordered,"I'm staying the night with a real man." Paul had made a nickname for me and I could feel it embedding itself into my life.

I went to pick up my clothes, but Paul had other ideas.

"No, he said. You put on Liz's sticky knickers to get back to your room. You have other clothes there and it's not that far.

I was in humiliated heaven again. I wanted to do this so much, but I was scared I would be seen. I slid on Liz's pants, which were essentially a small triangle of red fabric and some connecting strings.

I picked up the key card for our room and tried to use the peephole on the door to check the coast was clear.

"If you try that again, Stubby, I'll be posting about this on Facebook."

Paul had me by the short and curlys and he knew it. I obediently left the room with the ring of their laughter in my ears.

I almost ran down the hotel corridor to try and avoid detection. Luckily for me, there was nobody out of their rooms, but there was one of those dome shaped cameras on the corridor ceiling. I swiped my room card and let myself in.

What do you do with yourself when you've been through something like that? I didn't know where to put myself, or what to do. I was still feeling horny, no doubt because I knew Paul and Liz would be shagging all night. I kept on Liz's wet knickers because they seemed to be giving me a bit of an unexpected kick. I knew they were wet because of Paul and not me.

I ended up rubbing my cock until I came again and then I drifted off to sleep. I woke up several times through the night; I couldn't stop my mind going to what Liz and her new lover would be getting up to in the other room. I wanted to smell their scent, so I took off the knickers and put them on like a face mask. It smelled of an intoxicating mix of Liz and a smell I knew wasn't Liz.

I had another amazing orgasm and drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke to a clicking sound and soft giggling. Liz and Paul were in the room, dressed and ready for breakfast. As I opened my eyes, I realised that the clicking sound was Paul's camera phone! I still had Liz's messy knickers around my neck and my little willy had shrunk back into its traditional hiding stance. The sheets around my cock were covered in visible cum stains and Paul had wasted no time at all in capturing the moment for eternity.

I tried to cover up, but Paul laughed,

"It's too late for that, Stubby, I got the best shots before you woke up."

The two of them were in hysterics now. They had obviously had a great time and this was just the icing on the cake for them.

I went and showered quickly and gave my teeth a quick brush. I still had carpet fibres lodged in my mouth from the clean up the night before.

We went down for breakfast together and things returned to normal for a while. They sat like the couple, of course, but other than that, they seemed to restrict embarrassing me to times when only we could hear.

The conversation was all between the two of them. They were making plans for another weekend together. I wasn't consulted to see if it fitted in with me. I didn't seem to be part of their thinking at all.

They gave me the dates and told me to go and make the booking. I trotted off to sort out their next stay, which was four weeks away. I booked two double rooms next to each other. My thinking was that if I could make it, I would at least be able to listen in.

The lady behind the counter was a twenty something sexpot. She looked at me with a stern expression and said,

"That's all booked for you, sir. Can I please ask you to remain fully clothed in the public areas of the hotel next time. There could be children present. Thank you for your cooperation."

I could feel myself squirming. She had seen the video of me in nothing but Liz's knickers!

Liz and Paul emerged from the restaurant, holding hands.

" Why the red face, Stubby?" Liz asked. I told them and they were hysterically laughing again.

Needless to say, this has become a regular calendar event. Liz and Paul make a monthly excursion to Birmingham, whether I can make it or not. They fuck each other silly and Liz come back and tells me about how superior Paul is as a lover.

Paul now has a stack of pictures of me in compromising positions. He hasn't shared any of them yet, but I think it's only a matter of time. He has given me a couple of him and Liz shagging, which I love wanking over.