A Prelude

Story Info
A cunnilingus aficionado demonstrates his skill...
1.1k words
4.41
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hovered over her.... his face just inches away from the swell of her, covered from his view by her panties.

This was the view he loved best .... her pubes straining against the fabric that was just a movement of head away, the slight indentation running down the centre ...... he could just discern the plump lips of her vulva through the cloth.

He did not want this moment to end; he wanted the tension to build before he made his move. Finally, with the languid ease of a true gourmandise, he moved his head fractionally, so that his nostrils were close to the fabric, and he breathed in the fragrance of her core.

It was an aroma that he never tired of ... salty sea notes, tinged with a hint of ammonia, and rain falling on parched ground at the first monsoon storm.... Each woman had her signature note, with subtle changes depending on her time of month. But the bouquet remained largely the same.... a personal symphony that wafted on the breeze like an invitation......

Reluctantly, he moved away from the jutting mound, his lips lightly skimming the surface of her thighs. He kissed her lightly on her inner thigh...not a kiss, really, more a light expulsion of air that had her clenching her muscles, and thrusting her mons upwards. Gently, again treating her limb like it was some sacred artifact, he lifted her leg so that the underside of her knee was in line with his mouth. His lips moved to the sensitive skin there, and he began to flick at that area with tiny movements of his tongue.

Inadvertently, her muscles clenched again, and she shuddered lightly.

"What are you doing?" she asked. The words not forming fully, so that the sound came out more like a moan, rather than a sentence......

He did not answer. Instead he changed his slow licking strokes into a sucking motion, with lips pursed. With each change in his movement, she responded, arching her back, fists grabbing the sheet.... indecipherable, gentle, pleased sounds escaping from her lips....

"God, who knew I could feel like this, just from getting the back of my knees licked" she blurted, aware of the heavy congestion growing between her thighs and a familiar tingle begin at the base of the stomach.

Again, he did not answer, but moved his lips up to her foot area. Slowly, he licked around her big toe several times, and then took the whole toe in his mouth, and sucked at it deeply.

Again, her body reacted, and she groaned.........

At this sign of arousal from her, he began concentrating on the sole of her foot, gently nibbling, kissing and licking it. Then he took all of the toes in his mouth, and began flitting his tongue in and out between the toes.

She moaned, unable to believe that she was getting so excited.

After some time of this, he gently lowered her leg onto the bed, and flipped her over onto her stomach. He noticed how her panties disappeared into the crevice between the cheeks of her bottom. As though drawn by a magnet, his lips went to the region of her upper thigh, and he began planting small kisses all up and down her thigh.

He nibbled her gently on the thigh, and her head jerked back, as though pulled by a rope. Eyes shut, lips drawn back, she was lost somewhere deep inside, in a spiral of rising lust that made up her private world. He began licking her along the edge of her panties, sometimes dipping into the crevice between her cheeks. She began responding by thrusting her bottom into his face, and at this sign, he moved the narrow band of fabric aside, and began laving at the puckered rosebud nestled there, sometimes making his tongue firm, and dipping as deep as he could go.

She arched her back again, and made a guttural, animal sound, her pert bottom jerking in spasmodic twitches, on the verge of orgasm.

But he would not let her finish.

Just as he sensed that she was about to crest the wave, he withdrew his tongue, and bit, first gently, then harder on the sensitive skin on her inner thigh....this effectively served to stem the onslaught somewhat, and she whimpered and jerked, like a puppet at the end of a string.

She looked at him. "Please...please......" she said.

With that, he turned her over onto her back again. He saw that her hips were undulating, and with each movement, she was thrusting her mons towards him.

"Please...please......"

He refused to be hurried. With his tongue tip, he traced the elastic that edged her panties. Then he spread her legs, and marvelled at the sight before him. Her mound appeared to arch more prominently than before, and at the indentation at the crotch of her panties, he could see the plump image of her outer labia. To his inflamed imagination, he felt that he could see they were parted. And his body shuddered a little on its own when he saw the small, damp patch on her panties where he knew that the opening to her vagina lay.

He cupped her mound with his palm, and she arched her back and tried to grind her vulva against the roughness. He briefly squeezed the plump, turgid lips through the panties and she gave off a ragged moan, her breath beginning to come fast, like an overheated engine. With infinite patience, he grasped the wide, top portion of her delta, and with his thumb and forefinger, began to squeeze her lips together.

By now she was far gone, the fabric of the panties growing damper by the instant. His practised eye told him that the time had come.

With one sudden movement, he moved aside the cloth that covered her pubes, and put his mouth fully on the mound he had so patiently stroked to full arousal.

Ah! The flavour of it. Tangy, salty, slick...like mouthing the ocean itself.... And then his tongue was upon her clitoris, and her thin, papery inner lips, and within the slippery grotto of her vagina.

Still he refused to speed up his movements and grant her quick relief. He continued licking, applying a slow steady stroke high up, on the side of the clitoris, avoiding putting direct pressure on it, but licking it through the side of its hood.

She was past any visage of control now. Her arms flailed about, and her hips jerked spasmodically against his lips.

"Oh...oh...oh......" she screamed, head trashing from side to side, eyes hooded and slightly turned up into her eyelids. Finally, she stood at the precipice, tethered there for a long, delicious moment, and then plunged deeply into the abyss.

But it was not over!!! Like a metronome, his tongue kept up its excruciating rhythm.... not too fast...not to slow...and like and eagle, she began to ride the thermals. There was no end to her climax...it just kept coming and coming, wave after wave, till she became a quivering, nerveless mass, chanting gibberish.

And all the time, his tongue kept up its ageless rhythm......