All Comments on 'A Present and a Deal Ch. 05'

by DaviBlack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Fantastic story. Very well writen. Left me wanting much more.

Thanks for you work so far..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another class masterpeice

please add more to this great story, you are a great writer and i love you talent. please write more........

MC117MC117over 14 years ago
Great series!

I have just finished the 5 chapters and looking forward to any more in the series. It's a nice easy read, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWESOME

YOU SHOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL EROTIC NOVEL AUTHOR THIS WS ONE OF THE BEST STORIESI'VE READ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

needs a bit of anal to finish it off

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I loved how you worked up to the end. I wish you would continue.

DaviBlackDaviBlackover 13 years agoAuthor
Continuing . . .

I'm hoping to start working on this again soon. I have some of chapter 6 done. A little hard since it has sort of reached the climax, but I want it to continue and am looking at some creative ways to keep the story going and interesting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I appreciate the series

Now she is showing them how good she really is.

I would think her son would be falling in love with her especially with how she is becoming so submissive.

A great chapter, super hot and erotic plus so kinky with his dad doing her along side of him.

Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anyone notice...

...that the author of this excellent story of hot motherfucking gives his age as 18-22? So Davie-boy could still be a late teenager. Anyway he's a real young guy, whose hot young balls are stimulated to the max by the idea of a boy shoving his big stiff prick up that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs. Davie has a fine creative and very dirty mind. He captures the fascination of all boys his age with their mother's cunt and their utter delight the first time they unload their brimming balls up their mother's tight wet mommy-twat. It helps a lot that his dad wants his boy to become a motherfucker almost as much as his son himself does. What a loving family, where dad and mom urge their boy to stick his young prick up his own mother's twat and spurt his rich creamy semen up his own birth canal, the same cunt his came out of. True family bonding at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why do I have to share with dad

I really loved this story and I could do my best and skip the part when the dad redeemed his points, but with this chapter it's just a total flop. I don’t want a story where the mom is shared. It would have been a lot hotter I’d the dad was getting cucked.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Throughout the first 5 chapters of this fictious story, the family members respect and adour each other. No one is a threat to the other. There is no jealousy. It is a shame, that humans can not be as mature, psychologically sound, and emotionally stable as the characters in this story. Perhaps someday, the human race will evolve to this level of functioning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous