All Comments on 'A Present for Daddy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen6 months ago

Oh my word, Jasmine! This has to be your best ever story! I prostrate myself at the feet of the Mistress of Kink. What a beautiful, filthy story. I've given it 5 stars, and I'm seriously considering inventing multiple versions of me so that I can vote more than once. My cuckold's gone to work, but I just know he's going to love reading this aloud to me tonight! Merry Christmas, my dear. I hope you get whatever you wish for from Father Christmas! 💋💋

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

I’d give this story ten stars if I could! What a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it ;)

gingerEllenPgingerEllenP6 months ago

OMG! That was good for 2 Os....just so purrrrfect :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

VincepetroneVincepetrone6 months ago

Another amazing story from my favorite author. Would love to see a continuation

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars. I could have done without pegging John's ass, but I know it was a requested story.

I personally love lingerie on my ladies. My girlfriends and then wife, then my Stepdaughter. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that they kept on while fucking.

Maybe you'd do me the honor of writing a nasty fuck slut story if I provided the dirty details for inspiration.

bbbluebbblue6 months ago

Great story!

ProfQ1955ProfQ19556 months ago

You just keep adding on to your legacy. Another great read.

PervyHusbandPervyHusband6 months ago

Another super hot story!!!!

I love your writing!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A really hot graphic story. Pure porn. I loved it.

AydanFioreAydanFiore6 months ago

I'd love a continuation of this story where Angie pegs him while he plows into his daughter and she begs him to knock her up.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Great story, and I agree with AydanFiore, we should have a chapter 2 where Angie pegs John while he makes love to Taylor.

Baqfid12Baqfid126 months ago

Loved it. A very nice, different story!

vrieseavriesea6 months ago

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty, great tale from a great writer. Five stars and my deepest appreciation. - Vriesea

AmandonAmandon6 months ago

Very different style Jasmine well done!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

What a fantastic birthday and Christmas present to give to your Dad.

Loved it.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely worth ten stars jasmine, first class as always and certainly your best yet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Best story you have written for a long time Jasmine, Christ, you had me dripping in no time at all, five stars, but deserves more.

wolfcb32003wolfcb320036 months ago

My God this needs to be a series.

BiandloveitallBiandloveitall6 months ago

LOVED IT! Wow that was awesome! I always look forward to your stories, and this one was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

downgraded for not tagging the pegging. blech. At least warn your readers, if you're writing some requested beta, soy-boy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While I like most of your story, this one gets a low rating from me. I did not enjoy the Angie character at all. She was incredibly manipulative and I did not enjoy how she manipulated John into doing what she wanted when he was at his most vulnerable. Ruined an otherwise hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story

glad your back to writing and hope your feeling better

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m always on the lookout for a new story from you! This one was so hot.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

The dialogue is so cringe. Dont think author has had sex the way she describes the talking goin on.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Hot hot story. So erotic. I got off twice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was a very hot and raunchy sex story. I loved the daughter doing whatever it took to get her daddy to fuck her. I got off during the story but couldn't stop reading until the last word. I love the stocking in every story. It has made me dream of my sexy 43 year old wife with her shaved pussy walking around our room with nothing but purple or forest green stocking on while her 36D tits defy gravity as she gets on all four and takes my thick long cock into her dripping pushy. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written even if the suspension of disbelief is a lot to make this work, like there aren’t many dads who are going to just agree on the spot to let their kid strip them naked and use a sex toy on them lmao

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Incredible descriptions painted a sexy picture. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After that present, they better be sharing ‘Daddy’s’ bed nicely and both girls need to give him a present in a few months! Wink Wink!!!

saabdokksaabdokk6 months ago

Great as usual i love the way you write

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

John is the most pathetic male character I've seen in a long time. It seems like this story is mis-categorized as Incest/Taboo, since the incest portion is brief and only incidental to the primary storyline. Daughter and dad don't even touch each other until the last page, and then the action is still dominated by Angie. It seems like Angie is the actual protagonist in this crappy story. This should really be in the Lesbian or Fetish categories. 2 stars and that's generous.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun6 months ago

Wow, that was an amazing story. So incredibly erotic and hot!

RamazaRamaza6 months ago

You portrayed John as a very weak minded man with no self control, Taylor is submissive to Angie, doing her bidding with no or little thought towards consequences for both herself or her “Daddy”, not a very good daughter.

Angie is in this story, the controlling and manipulating cunt/slut that is totally amoral and is only thinking about what she likes, while she fucks who or what ever she likes, with no regard for who she might abuse and hurt while doing it.

Two stars, and only because your writing usually is very good, but this story wasn’t.

AydanFioreAydanFiore6 months ago

Ignore the haters, who are likely homophobes who feel threatened by pegging. This story was smoking hot. I hope John gets fucked even harder up his ass next time, and cums even harder in his daughter's unprotected womb. Personally, I don't care if the story isn't 100% believable if we can look forward to nasty incestuous sex. If you want fine literature, then go read some. This is porn. I came here to get off, not pontificate about some insightful character study.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur6 months ago

Great story I love how they get over there hang ups and embrace their true self

Which is what we all should do embrace our true self's

Keep the story's coming Jasmine

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

I thought the story was quite interesting and imaginative and hot, and for a change, there were only a few mistakes. You must have a new proofreader. Good job.

all4pam1all4pam16 months ago

fantastic story

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes6 months ago

Here I am writing another comment while my cock is erect. The story is so sexy, so hot, so erotic. Five stars, Jas. A personal message to follow later.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Great story. Thanks for your writing.

TINK75TINK755 months ago

Amazing story! I want to be in it. Luckily girls with their stud of a man. It was absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was really hot,!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love your stories Silk Stockings! 5 Start almost every time. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your stories are some of the best I read.👍.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Odds are good you’ll eventually write a story which isn’t good. Eventually. I’ve been reading your work almost as long as you’ve been writing it. You never fail to write a great read. Thank you for your collected works. You are doubtless my favorite author. Thank you again.

mortismortis5 months ago

Please part 2 with her friend and Dad invites his poker buddies to try he chair.

jsala266jsala2665 months ago

This was so good. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Just wow!

Merry Christmas!

deanlaodeanlao4 months ago

This is an amazing story. I especially loved the character, Angie. She was extremely seductive the way you wrote her. And I love how Angie helped Taylor get what she really wanted, Daddy. Angie being a bit of a domme made her even sexier. Thank you for the story.

BajeroBajero4 months ago

Do you have an engineer friend who could design such a chair? Literotica could put it in their retail inventory. It would be a bestseller.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So good oh my lord, a true masterpiece 😭

Rayvin75Rayvin754 months ago

Amazing story!! Just what I needed :) thank you for the lovely erotic dream I'm sure to have tonight

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beyond awesome.....Absolutely love your stories....thank you...and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2024...

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues2 months ago

More proof...as if it was needed...that you're a gifted creator/composer/crafter... 5* and favouritted

Total departure...new surprising conflicts and their unique resolutions

All characters developed as they changed...tough to accomplish...good thing for us that Jasmine was On The Job...well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...