A Pretty Bandit Caught Shoplifting

Story Info
Actress gets caught shoplifting and wants to avoid arrest.
3k words
4.2
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a wide-brimmed black hat on and sunglasses so that no one would recognize her.

She held on tight to her huge shoulder bag.

She looked around the store with the corner of her eyes, facing the door, where just outside her mother/manager was waiting for her in their Range Rover.

She tried not to break out into a huge, victorious smile as she got closer to the exit of this high-end retail store.

Just a few more feet and you're home free, Jackie! You got this, you cute little klepto!

She walked past the detectors. No alarm sounded. The automatic doors were opening. Sunshine waited for her outside.

And then it happened.

"Excuse me, miss," she thought she heard someone say.

Shit, shit, shit!

She winced and ignored it and quickened her pace.

Go, go, go!

A hand grabbed her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

She tried to wrench free of it, but now two men had a hold of her.

"What is this?" she cried out, struggling.

"You have to come with us, miss," one of them said.

"No, I don't."

But they were already pulling her along, these two huge men with unwelcoming faces. Some of the other female shoppers glanced in her direction.

"My mother's waiting for me," she complained, as they pulled her towards the back of the store.

She cursed and struggled until they brought her into a small, dingy security room.

"Have a seat there, miss," said the other man, a sandy blonde-haired man with a British accent.

Jackie glared at the security guard. Then she glanced at his companion standing by the door with his arms crossed.

Trapped.

She plopped down on a chair in the middle of the room with a loud sigh of defeat and a curse.

"You got this, Mike?" said the man by the door.

"Sure, mate," Mike said, leaning back on a table, staring down at Jackie.

She covered her face and waited.

Mike stood there, writing on a clipboard.

"You know why we detained you, miss?" he asked finally.

She rolled her eyes and sat back.

"We've been observing you for about twenty minutes."

She clicked her tongue and shook her head.

"And you've been on quite a little shopping spree, haven't you?"

She crossed her legs and stared at the table.

"Well, let's have looksee, eh?"

Mike took her shoulder bag and began pulling items out: a Gucci cashmere sweater, lace thongs from Dior, a small wallet from Louis Vuitton, two Kobi Halperin silk dresses, and a pair of soft sheen yoga pants.

"Mm-hm," Mike said. "Quite the booty you acquired there, isn't it, you little pirate?"

"Look, I was gonna pay for that stuff," Jackie said.

"Oh yeah? You get lost on the way to the checkout?"

"No..."

"You're in quite a pickle, let me be honest," he said. "Over a thousand dollars-worth here. Not a bad haul."

The other security guard opened the door and stepped out.

"What else you got?" Mike asked.

"Nothing else."

"Well, I have to search you, you know?"

She sighed.

"I'm going to need you to stand up."

She cursed and jumped to her feet, rolling her eyes at the ceiling.

"Arms up, luv," he said.

She raised her arms.

"Let's see here," he said. He stood behind her and checked the pockets of her ripped baggy jeans. "Thick pants," he said, as he began to pat her down from her thighs to her feet. He slid his hands back up and felt around her inner thighs.

She flinched and glared back at him. "Dude!"

"It's all right, luv," he said.

He patted her sweater--the back, the front, the arms, under her breasts, making her flinch again.

"Hey!" she said.

"Apologies," he said close to her ear. "Just doing my job."

She scoffed. "Right."

His hands slid back down to her waist. She squirmed as his hands touched her buttocks. And she jumped when she felt a hand between her legs.

"What the fuck!"

He held his hands up. "You never know, miss."

She glared at his face. His eyes were twinkling. She stared at the little smile he was giving her before she turned back around to face the wall.

"Asshole," she muttered.

"The hat," he said.

"Really?"

"Yea."

She pulled off the hat and let her hair drop. He took it from her and checked it before placing it on the table.

"And the glasses?" he said.

"What, am I hiding shit behind my sunglasses?"

"What if it's our sunglasses?"

"It's not."

"Obviously, I can't take your word for it. Plus, for identification purposes..."

She cursed and pulled off her sunglasses.

Here it comes, she thought. He'll recognize me now.

But Mike said nothing as he placed the Versace shades on the table.

"All right, have a seat again, dear."

She plopped down again.

Maybe I'm in the clear, she hoped.

"Jackie," he said. His eyes squinted. His brow furrowed.

Dammit.

"Oh!" he said.

"No," she began before he even said anything.

"Jackie Rose," he said.

"I-I, no, I'm not, I just look like, shit--"

He leaned back on the table. "I saw your last movie, Miss Rose. It was all right."

"Great," she groaned. Her face brightened. "Are you a fan, by any chance?"

He shrugged. "It was a braindead actioner, but you looked...real good...as the sexy double agent."

"Thanks."

The way he was looking her over made her wonder: He's picturing my nude scene, isn't he?

"Yeah," he said nodding. "Loved seeing you beating up those two hundred-pound baddies."

She laughed a little as she leaned forward. "Want an autograph?"

He shook his head. "Nah."

"Exclusive? Signed photograph?"

"Nah."

"Come on. What's the big deal? Can you just let this slide?"

"I'm sorry, luv."

She stood up and took a step towards him.

"I'd hate for this to get out," she said.

"No doubt," he said. "Police. Reporters. The whole shebang, eh?"

"It'll be embarrassing!"

He nodded. "You should've considered that..."

She sighed and slumped her shoulders. "Is there anything we can do?"

He shrugged apologetically. "You're still a thief, luv."

"Be nice," she said, taking another step. She bit her lip and stared at his chest. "Please?" She swayed her hips a little and played with her hands. "I know I was bad." She put a hand on his chest. "Maybe we can...I don't know...figure something out?"

Her hand slid down to his belly. She looked up at him with her chin down, eyes fluttering. Her face turned serious when her fingers played with his belt buckle. Then she looked up at him again sweetly.

"Can we do...something else?"

"We shouldn't..."

"Nobody has to know."

"I'd know."

"Oh, integrity?" she scoffed. "You're a freakin' security guard."

Too far, Jackie, she chided herself.

"I mean, I understand, you're a good and serious and sexy security guard, but..."

He laughed nervously.

She made a pouty face. "I'm desperate," she said.

He bit his lip and looked away. Then he asked: "What d'you have in mind, luv?"

Ha! Got em! So easy...

She placed her hand on his erection. "Hmm," she said.

He looked around anxiously. "A little quickie, perhaps?" he said.

She grimaced.

"Or not," he said.

"I was thinking more..."

She squeezed his erection. Then she put her finger on her lips. She touched the cock again and smiled up at him.

He sighed. "My report..."

She stood up straight. "What the fuck, man? I'm offering you a fucking...," she looked around to see if anyone was around, "...a fucking blowjob and you're talking about your fucking report?"

He sighed again and looked at the door, considering it.

"This had better be quick," he said.

She grinned.

He rolled up his sleeves. He began to unbuckle and unbutton his pants.

Her eyes went from squinty and playful to wide and concerned when she saw the size of his cock.

He gave his cock a few strokes to get it harder.

She gulped and knelt on her knees.

What the fuck are you doing, Jackie, she finally asked herself.

"All right then," he said.

"There aren't any cameras in here, are there?"

"No, no, no," he said.

"Are you sure? No security cameras? No peepholes? Nothing?"

"No glory holes either, luv."

She exhaled loudly. She grabbed the cock. She started stroking it. "Oh, God," she said, staring at it.

"Don't be afraid of it, dear."

"I'm not," she said.

But her neck stiffened as she slowly opened her mouth. She moved forward. He put his hand on the back of her head. She was about to grunt a complaint but didn't resist his strong hand. She let him move her towards the cock waiting. She gasped a little before it entered her mouth.

"There you go, luv."

Her shoulders were tightening as well. He let go of her head and massaged her shoulders.

"Relax," he said.

She grunted something.

"Try to enjoy it."

She mumbled something else.

He took her head again with both hands and he began to slide his cock back and forth in her mouth.

"Yeah," he moaned. "Oh, yeah."

She pulled it out to get some air, sniffling and coughing a little.

"You're doing good."

She closed her eyes and took the cock into her mouth again. She was doing it herself more this time. Mike only kept one hand on top of her head, patting her and running his fingers through her hair.

"This has to be the last time, Miss Rose," he said, playing with her hair as she noisily sucked. "This is perhaps the third or fourth time you've done this."

He did recognize me, that son of a bitch!

"Hush, hush," he said. "We've been on to you. We just didn't know it was, you know, you. We even had a name for you. Keep sucking. The 'Pretty Bandit' was our little moniker for you. Well. Hopefully, this will be a, ahh, a lesson to you."

She tried to pull out to look up at him, but he tightened his grip on her and kept her there with his cock in her mouth.

"Deeper," Mike said.

Jackie pushed in deeper.

"A wee bit more, luv," he said.

Jackie grunted as she pushed her face into him. She grabbed his thighs for support. She winced. She tried to gasp. A gargle came out instead.

"Good girl," Mike said.

She was a little teary-eyed, but she held on. She sucked harder and faster and loudly.

"Lovely," he said.

He pulled her in deeper. She slapped his thigh and grunted.

A loud knock startled them.

She wrenched her face away from his cock. She let out a loud sigh and coughed out saliva, her face red and her eyes wide as she caught her breath.

"Who the fuck is that?" she asked, scrambling to her feet.

"Just my partner," he said.

She held up a finger with attitude. "Don't even think about it."

"What? No, I'm not going to ask you to blow him, too."

"Get rid of him."

"Hold on. Calm down."

"Fuck that. Fuck you. Get rid of him."

"Hang on, luv." He called out to the door as he buttoned his pants. "Yeah, Ty?"

His partner opened the door and asked, "Is she still here?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Lady out here asking for her daughter..." Ty said. Then he recognized Jackie. "Shit. Bunny from that old Disney show?"

Jackie glared at him and wiped her mouth.

"Five minutes," Mike said to Ty.

Ty nodded. "I'll, um, have the mom wait outside."

"Thanks, Ty."

Ty shook his head and left the room.

"We're done here," Jackie said.

"I didn't finish," Mike said.

"My momager's waiting."

"But I didn't, you know, finish."

She glared at Mike. "A deal is a deal."

"A job isn't done until it's done. There's no deal if it's not done."

Jackie went to get her shoulder bag.

"You're going to leave me hanging like this?" Mike asked. "So unsatisfied?"

Jackie chuckled. She brusquely grabbed her bag from the table. Something fell out of it.

They both stopped.

"That's not mine," she blurted out.

"Oh, dear," Mike said.

Before she could grab it, Mike picked up the baggie and held it up.

"Wait," Jackie tried to say.

"What is this? Icing sugar?"

"No. I don't know."

"Now I really have to call this in."

"No, you don't!"

"This would make a great headline on TMZ. Jackie Rose, a.k.a. the Pretty Bandit, Caught with Icing Sugar While Shoplifting..."

"You fucker!" she whined.

He smiled. He gestured for her to return to him.

She made a face.

He gestured again, with a stern fatherly look.

She sighed and stomped over to him. "What do you want?"

He touched his cock again. Then he reached over to her, right between her legs, and played with her labia.

She stared at him, gasped, and squirmed a little.

His finger slid between the lips and tickled.

"Aw, fuck," she muttered.

She gasped again as he began to rub. With his other hand, he played with her hair, touched her face, slid down her back, and squeezed her buttocks.

Then suddenly he reached into her pants, grabbing the bare flesh front and back, staring into her eyes while she cried out in surprise. She held on to his chest for support while her knees buckled at the sudden sensation of fingers inside her.

"Wait, wait," she exhaled.

She had a fistful of his shirt as she closed her eyes. Her butt was being massaged, her anus tickled, but her pussy...

She grabbed his arm and groaned through gritted teeth.

Her pussy was being violently finger-fucked.

He suddenly released her, and she nearly toppled to the ground. He shook his wet hand away from them.

He stood her up. He started pulling her sweater off. "Strip."

"Oh, God," she groaned, but she helped pull the garment off and the bra. She undid her pants as he squeezed her naked breasts. He held her while she struggled to get the shoes and pants off. He grabbed at her panties and helped her get them off.

"So beautiful," he said, holding her, staring into her blinking eyes.

"Hurry up," she said.

He made her sit on the table and kissed her neck and her chest and her breasts and nipples. He pushed her back until her back was on top of the clothes on the table and her legs were in the air. He let his pants drop to his ankles. He grabbed his cock and massaged it into her.

Her arms and legs were flailing about but his cock, hard and resolute, made its way into her. He anchored his arms on either side of her, fists on the table. He stared down at her face and her desperate eyes. And he rammed his cock into her.

While his grunts got louder, she muffled her mouth to stifle her cries.

Jackie wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he lowered himself. The weak table held fast as they fucked.

He pulled out of her. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet and onto her knees again.

He stroked his cock one last time. She knelt there with her mouth open and her tongue out waiting. He groaned so loud it could've been a growl as he blasted his cum onto the actress's face and mouth and tongue and chin and neck and breasts.

He staggered back. "Oh, fuck." His pants still around his ankles, he lost his footing and fell...

...Right into an older woman who was standing there in bright pink pants and white blouse with her arms crossed and her mouth open in shock.

"Excuse me," the woman cried out, pushing Mike away from her.

Jackie hurried to her feet, grabbing a cloth to cover herself. "Mom!"

Ty stood behind the woman looking apologetic and exasperated. "Um, this is Alice Monroe, here for her daughter." He leaned closer to Mike, muttering, "You fucking took too long," before retreating again.

"What the hell is going on?" Alice asked.

Jackie found paper towels on the table to clean herself.

"Sorry, mum," Mike said, pulling his pants up. "Your daughter was being detained for shoplifting and for..."

Jackie stopped to shoot him a look.

"Just shoplifting," he added quickly.

"What? This is ridiculous." Alice turned to her daughter. "Jackie?"

Jackie only shook her head and shrugged.

"And what is this?" Alice said, gesturing to their state of undress.

"We, uh, had an arrangement of sorts," Mike said.

Alice raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." Mike said. "I agreed to not call the po-po."

Alice glared at him and muttered, "Cockney bastard motherfucker."

"Or the paparazzi," he added, which made her stop.

Alice shook her head at Jackie. "We came all the way to Hollywood for you to act like this?"

"Mom...," Jackie began.

"Shut up, get your clothes on, and let's go. We're late."

While Mike and Alice discussed his agreement to keep quiet, Jackie put on her clothes and grabbed her things--including the leather Louis Vuitton wallet, which she sneakily slid into her bag again.

The women left the room quietly. Jackie looked back at Mike who smiled at her.

He tapped his pocket. She nodded before following her mother out. They left the store and headed back to the Range Rover.

"I can't believe this," Alice said.

"Mom, don't start."

"All the way from Boise for you to act like a nympho to a loser security guard?"

"I had to do something!"

"This is the last time I play getaway driver for you, you little kleptomaniac," her mother said as they peeled out of the parking lot. "How the hell did you get caught this time? Are you snorting again?"

"No! They were on to me. I don't know. Let's just go home."

"We can't. We've got that dinner at Spago with what's-his-name. The producer."

Jackie sat back and groaned loudly as they sped down Wilshire Boulevard.

"Now him, you really, really have to charm, okay? He could help us. You're this close to super-stardom, Jackie. Don't fuck things up."

Jackie rolled her eyes and nodded, saying flatly, "Yes, Mom."

Her mind wandered back to Mike. She'd have to go see him again to get the dime bag he hid for her in his pocket, next to that bulging, punishing cock of his.

She wondered what he'd make the Pretty Bandit do to get it back.

She chuckled to herself.

Oh, the life of a Hollywood starlet...