All Comments on 'A Pretty Prelude to Poison'

by ThomasBuckley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WolfetheEdgeWolfetheEdgealmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting. I liked the lead-up to the beginning of Pretty Poison that this story details. Ivy seems very much like a hedonist who takes what she wants. I'm glad that aspect of her shines through in this. I hope to see more of her in a follow up that lets her get a little more intimate with Batman in a Pretty Poison story. Harvey would be fine as well but I've always believe she legitimately disliked him in the series, as opposed to Batman. Just my opinion though. Great job on the story, and keep up the good work! Stay safe and well during all the craziness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yowza

Been waiting a while for a new story from you featuring Pamela and this was perfectly written. I could imagine every bit of description and heated moment tugging my heart strings and of course expected her villainous side to pop up by the end. I do really like the tie-in to the actual Batman episode. Beautifully done and very well worth the wait.

I suppose this must be an irritating question but I must ask nevertheless. Any further plans with the universe? Additional chapter of Ivy at her finest or even a comic based on this? No pressure whatsoever, there are trying times for us all. The world could use more TAS interpretations of stories like these (though SnowWolf35's Super Babes series comes close to the imagination with how close it tries to work off animated versions).

Hope you are doing well and keeping safe yourself. This was definitely a delightful surprise on my end.

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
It's been awhile.

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are well? It has been some time since I last posted at all on Literotica. However, I’m pleased to say I got some inspiration recently, which has led me to just start another Poison Ivy story from the animated series.

I decided on this tale to be set in a different time period. This will take some time so bear with me please.

Take care everyone. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Take all the time you need for it. Always looking forward to more Ivy.

Hope you're doing alright yourself, things are just recovering here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dear Thomas.

Greetings. Long time fan. I too have an intense fondness for TAS Ivy. She was my first animated crush. Like you I also have an ongoing interest in the episode Pretty Poison. I love how you tied this into it's events. I've often wondered if when Pam said:"What has my sweet little flytrap caught this time" that was the writers way of implying she'd actually fed people to it before. Great job expanding upon it. Anywho, I'm a writer too and, if you'll kindly indulge me, I've several ideas for potential Poison Ivy centric stories you might be able to do something with: "5 Years Of Hidden Poison." This would explore what Pam did leading up to Pretty Poison. We'd see how she became employed at Chez Gerard, the construction of her greenhouse, her developing the lethal lipstick, testing it out on victims, growing the monstrous flytrap, how she taught it to somehow respond to her will, setting up the cacti filled pit, making her costume, designing her wrist mounted crossbow, etc. Also, looking back at Pretty Poison, underneath the newspaper clipping pertaining to Stonegate Penitentiary there's another one about "redwood deforestation." Perhaps Ivy spent those 5 years secretly assassinating other environmental offenders through different, seductive means. "A Poisonous POV." This would be Pretty Poison retold entirely from Pam's perspective. We'd learn what she did right before meeting Harvey for their date, what she did immediately after leaving the Rose Cafe, after leaving the hospital and when Batman intruded into her greenhouse. Why she decided to kiss him, and, perhaps more this time? ;) "A Therapist's Rendezvous." This would be a prequel to House & Garden. We'd see Ivy seducing Dr. Carlyle, her buying the house, growing the pod children, doing stuff with them when they came of age... I hope you consider using any of these. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope you're doing alright, Thomas. Know it's been a year with this new story in mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous