A Primal Playful Purpose

Story Info
A perfect match of lust, desire, playfulness, love and fun.
927 words
4.26
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Definition from Oxford Languages · a noun - a form of sexual activity between women in which the genitals are stimulated by being rubbed against one another.

Tribbing" or "tribadism" comes from the Greek verb τρίβω, which means "rub." Later, the words "tribas" (Latin) and "tribade" (French) were used to describe any woman who engages in penetrative or non-penetrative sexual activity with other women. to quote the 1843 text A Greek-English Lexicon, "a woman who practices an unnatural vice with herself or with other women." If you were accused of being a tribade, that would be bad news for your reputation. Scissoring is a colloquial umbrella term for all sorts of acts of tribadism.

A woman rubbing her clit pressing, grinding, humping against a lover's genitals, or any body part really a thigh, a foot, an ass, or any other body part, congratulations you've tribbed! Rubbing your wet cunt against another's hot body is both physically and visually pleasurable, whether you choose to call it "tribbing," "tribadism," "humping," "grinding," "scissoring," or something else naked or dressed.

Despite the word's sordid history, lesbians and bi-sexual women, have reclaimed "tribadism" and "tribbing" in recent decades to describe sex acts that involve genital rubbing, but definitions vary across sources. The Meriam-Webster dictionary defines tribadism as "a form of sexual activity between women in which the external genitalia are rubbed together," but in the 1988 book Sapphistry: The Book of Lesbian Sexuality, Patrick Califia includes a wider range of sex acts under the "tribadism" umbrella: "Tribadism is done by rubbing your vulva against your partner's mons veneris, hip, or thigh. Some lesbians also like to rub against their partners' buttocks or other parts of the body."

Ultimately, "tribbing" and "scissoring" as long as you like what you're doing, call it whatever you want, keep on humping, free to experiment, grind against a lovers's face, calf, boob, leather boot, cute foot and toes, tight ass whatever feels fun and pleasurable for everyone involved who cares what it is called. I hate that people think certain types of sex don't happen at all just because they don't do it. This is especially troubling when "so called celebrities" like Lea Delaria say that " scissoring isn't a thing" because she herself doesn't do it.

I use "scissoring" or "tribbing" to describe my favorite way to make love. I use the terms "scissoring" or "tribbing" to describe any sort of clitoral rubbing, humping that doesn't involve hands, e.g. her straddling me while grinding her clit against my pelvis, me grinding my clit against her ass from behind, face to face intertwined kissing, pressing hot bodies together humping frantically. I love to orgasm this way it is very sexual even primal to have my sweet lover grinding her body against me in any manner.

I have been involved with horses for most of my life being raised on a horse farm In Kentucky, Saddles are shaped to fit the horses back and also to make a comfortable and safe seat for the rider. But the shape of the saddle also curves upwards towards the front, therefore a rider leaning forward, even slightly, will come into contact with the hard leather and the motion of the horse causes a constant backwards and forwards pressure producing a pleasurable rubbing motion. The sexual stimulation was a wonderful new feeling for young me. The sensation of my clitorises being stimulated by the saddle as I was horseback riding a wonderful sensory delight. By adjusting my position in the saddle I enjoyed quite a few substantial orgasm. I consider that Tribadism too.

Transportation is only a secondary function of a motorcycle the true purpose is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty, warm, cold lapping over each other a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy. It's flying three feet off the ground. The sensations between my legs, motor humming, vibrating bringing sexual desire and lust my wetness growing with the sensations. "YES!" This is also Tribadism to me.

Entering my tenth floor lakeshore apartment kissing and stripping off our cloths as we stumbled toward the bed in a wild heat of sexual lust. Wiggling up into my king size bed our naked bodies coming together, soft hands and fingers, smooth legs, cute little feet rubbing each other. Wet clits grinding together, tongues dancing, hands, fingers, and arms exploring, caressing, our hot little bodies. Her sweet legs wrapped around me, a beautiful timing and rhythm playing out.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of young wet cunts pressing together. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, sweet moans, ecstasy with a primal playful purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, playfulness, love and fun.

Our sweet nectar flowing, thrusting, humping frantically, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful beginning. Two women on fire with a longing sexual desire, moving together humping split like scissors.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, a sweet sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, a beautiful orgasm made for two. Electric dominos falling under our skin in a sensory delight in a sweet tension release.

Thank You for taking the time to read my ramblings I'm an adventurer on a journey of sexual discovery. Your feedback is always welcome Love Cheri 💋