A Primitive Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,774 Followers

We walked hand in hand for a few hours before coming to the first signs of a secret society. My heart raced as I anticipated what was to be, and how I was to be impregnated with Cindi's child. As we made our way through a massive prehistoric stone gate, I saw a pair of lovely dark skinned women guarding the old moss covered gate. Both clutching crude wooden spears, the women bowed to us as we strode in. I couldn't help but do a double take as I admired their brutal and skimpy garments, scarcely covering their breasts and groins. I was enthralled by the savage crudeness these women glowed with.

As we sauntered through the dense, tree-covered domain, it was clear that this society focused on simplicity and raw power. Dozens of workers lined the paths, building huts and collecting water. Other tawny vixens were enslaved to their masters, slowly waving large fans of palm tree leaves upon their beautiful muscular masters as they relaxed. It looked like some marvelous painting from the most exotic book... my prior domicile back in the desert of Las Vegas was wonderful, but this was a thousand times more primitive and, well... just sexier.

Perhaps it was the darker skinned women with their glossy, perspired soaked skin... or their lengthy, tasseled hair that looked as if they had just finished having raw, powerful sex. It just felt right being here for some unknown reason... one I'm sure I would find out soon enough with any luck.

As we wove through the narrow dirt trails, we were met with beautiful tropical foliage and the most wondrous floral gardens I had ever seen. Our Guide began unraveling the secrets of the island, explaining how their customs and methods had existed for centuries. Rumors and hearsay of this incredible locale had run wild through the lesbian communities for over two millennia's, motivating countless explorers and hunters to find this clandestine utopia, and exploit it. The secrets of the island had become the most prized mystery in the entire world, much like the quest for the Fountain of Youth, the Garden of Eden, or even the Holy Grail. The Guide spoke of a handful of incidents over the years where invaders tried to overtake the island, but was thankfully repelled by the overpowering chieftains.

As we made our way inland, I began to notice that the women were getting bigger and beefier in size as we got closer to the village. It seemed to me that these women were the leaders of this village. It made perfect sense that "Mother" had based her community on this paradigm, and what a finer model to employ.

Finally reaching the center of the village, we were greeted by the leader, who struck me as a mythically gorgeous woman. Her mere presence-- how she simply sauntered up to us made my knees buckle. I guessed her to be in her late 40's or early 50's. She was a tall, commanding woman with long black hair that was decorated with ceremonial ornaments and detailed embroidery. Standing fully nude, I gawked at her deep ebony skin that was glossed by sweat. I sighed with stirring lust, noticing how those huge boiling muscles seemed to glow-- all smooth and slick. I shut my eyes for a moment, envisioning my tongue lapping away at those taut muscles. Her neck and shoulders were twice as thick as Cindi's. Her enormous chest, so wide and rugged, easily outsized my wife's. Half of her head was shaven smooth, and numerous tribal tattoos were dotted along her deeply sculpted arms. Her sapphire eyes glowed with an intensity I had never seen before... a fierce, yet loving presence of grace and wonder.

I was in total love... and lust for this woman.

Walking to me, the Leader reached out, pressing her colossal flat palm to my stomach with urgency. I gasped at the abrasive texture of her hand to my skin-- mere inches from her flat smooth breasts that twitched with unbridled power. I adored muscular breasts that had metamorphosed into large broad pads of muscle and meat... each pectoral muscle covered more than half of her chest, and for a fleeting moment, I could see myself tonguing them in slow, loving necessity.

The Leader caught my gaze, but began speaking in an unrecognizable language. Thankfully, our guide was translating for us.

"She says you are ripe-- perfect for a child," Our guide said. "Your hips are wide and carnal, ideal for mating."

Stepping over to Cindi, the Leader began inspecting her amazing body with more assertiveness than me, slapping the back of her thighs, clutching the teeming muscle with aggression. Next, she ran both hands across Cindi's chest and arms, lifting her limbs outward.

"She wants to know if you are the seed bearer." Our guide asked Cindi.

"I am." Cindi proudly said.

The Leader stepped back to look at us one last time, then walked away. Stepping up to a high perch behind us, the Leader opened up an ancient looking crate to take out a crude, sharp knife.

The Leader stood motionless for a moment as her eyes fluttered closed, as if losing herself in some self induced trance. She began to speak, as our guide interpreted; "This dagger has sliced the skin of the most blessed of our race. The blood from the seed bearer shall pour from her soul and soak the fertile garden of her willing spouse... the Goddesses of mercy and grace shall protect us and guide these women to the hallowed throes of conception. It shall begin."

With that, the leader cheered loudly as throngs of women rushed towards Cindi and I. We both were inundated with hands and kisses as Cindi was hoisted high in the air as if an Olympic champion. Cheering for her as a mighty warrior, they carried her up a crude set of stone stairs as I was smothered with kisses and tongues all across my body. Numerous pairs of hands grasped my head, forcing my mouth open as a large wooden chalice was brought over by two libidinous slaves. From its tip poured a molasses looking elixir-- sour tasting as it pooled in my mouth. I remembered back to when mother and I made love, and how she let me "sample" this mind-altering drug. I told myself this must be that same drug, except that this concoction was reasonably 100 times more potent than I originally had. My buxom guide urged me to swallow, stressing how necessary it was for our mating ritual to commence. Once the bitter syrup filled my mouth, the natives forced my jaw shut-- pinching my nostrils together to ensure I ingested it. I then felt several taps on my throat to drink. As I did, I caught a quick glimpse of Cindi being bathed in handfuls of dark oils and fragrances as a lovely crown of colorful tropical flowers were set atop her smooth bald head... she looked like a true living Goddess.

Drums began bellowing out as the Leader took the knife to Cindi's angular arm, slicing open a small incision as two slave women knelt below, holding a crude looking goblet to collect Cindi's precious blood. As droplets fell, the two natives hastily rushed it over to a gigantic boiling kettle, pouring it into the steamy broth.

"The seed bearer's blood is now being fermented for conception," My guide began to explain. "See those ropes with the phalluses attached? Those are what your wife shall don when she mounts you each and every time. They are to be marinated in this steeping elixir overnight, and by the fires and trials of fornication, your wife's essence shall erupt inside you, planting her seed deep within your womb." She explained as I sat in open-mouthed wonder-- transfixed by the surreal, wondrous explanation.

Wow.

This was like something out of a movie... the drums bellowed as chants began to grow. The fires about us seemed to rage, casting a brilliant warmth upon the primeval setting. I looked out to see countless women of all shapes, sizes, and color decorate the view... some were kissing each other in bottomless devotion... some stood still as others groped their backsides... I couldn't get enough of the monumental orgy taking place below.

I turned to watch rope after rope of large dark colored phalluses being lowered into the steaming kettle. Now it was beginning to make sense at long last. Cindi would wear those like a strap-on, and my guess was that by the friction generated from her "cock" fucking me that would make the potion seep out and do its beautiful deed. I smiled in the sweet insight of how primitive, yet erotically unique this mating ceremony was, and how it was fabricated thousands of years ago. Someone generations before my time actually realized a woman's compulsions for another... to accept that a woman would not have to bow to a man's whim to experience life's greatest gift. There were no doctors, nothing artificial... no needles or dammed turkey basters. Nature had actually found a way, and I was about to partake in this glorious, timeless act.

This was so unimaginable...

"A woman, yes a WOMAN was going to make me the mother of her child." I kept shouting that sentence over and over in my mind as I could feel the effects of the drug start. Burying my head in the palms of my hands, my mind swirled in the intoxicating truth of it all. I began questioning if I should go through with this or not...

At that point, I couldn't tell what was more arousing... the concept of it all, or the act. I began imagining what must have awaited me-- the innumerable "cocks" that were stewing in the kettle a few feet away, fermenting with my wife's seed. The natives must have planned for a myriad of sex and lustful acts of intercourse.

I shivered.

"My God, what are those stalks made of?" I breathlessly asked my Guide.

"Native fibers of lush vegetation and husks from our gardens," she answered. "As they are cured, the phalluses absorb your wife's essence so that it is teeming with all of her vitality at the moment of penetration. As the heat is generated from her will and exertion, the skin of the phallus loses its strength, allowing her seed to flow... as if a river unleashed."

I shuddered, hearing the mind-blowing description, and how lovingly she described every word. Countless palms, fingertips and lips worshipped at the altar of my flesh. My eyes rolled back in my head-- imagining Cindi's hunky body atop mine, "sawing" in and out of me as if the world's most divine animal. Cindi had the stamina and strength of a thousand armies, and would go for days if given the chance.

I glanced over to see Cindi's arm being bandaged as two native women began slurping at her shoulders and defined stomach... one was behind while the other in front of Cindi. She fell under the delicious hex of the native affections... a tongue slithered in her ear at the same time her mouth was stuffed full of raw, wet tongue.

A pair of moist lips kissed the bald crown of my skull as I felt my Guide inch closer. The elixir I had swallowed was finally taking effect-- altering me with its unimaginable potency. I recalled how "Mother" had told me how I had sampled just a small portion of it back home... I gasped by virtue of how impassioned and fierce that experience was. My beautiful guide's face now to mine-- softly curling her fingertips about the back of my shaven skull for a kiss. I whimpered, savoring the tartness of her mouth and lips... our saliva broiling together as her arms held me. I let go in her loving embrace.

"Oh my God, you're going to be so beautiful pregnant," She whimpered as she broke our lip-lock. "Your belly all swollen... your hips getting bigger."

God, her words practically drooled with lustful repose. She made it sound so sexy... and it truly was.

"Cindi is soooooooo blessed," She added as her hands fluttered along the sides of my hips and ass, as if in some hypnotic state. "I'd love to make you pregnant."

The affects of the drug crippled me, as I felt lost in our abyss of impassioned existence. Dizzy from the narcotic, I went black. The last thing I remembered was feeling my guide's mouth locked to mine.

Later...

Dark skinned slave women were all about as I felt myself on my back with my legs spread wide. I lifted my arms to feel a lordly body mount me. Finally coming to, I saw the Leader atop me, sweating and grunting as she thrashed at me with rabid vigor. The drug was in full swing as I looked down to see the Leader's beautiful thick cock pistoning in and out of my willing womb. I suddenly realized what she was doing as it felt like an entire arm was inside my pussy... she was lusciously fucking me, and looked marvelous lodged between my legs. I came to-- digging my fingernails in her back, screaming my lust for her aloud... droplets of her sweat fell into my mouth as I savored the saltiness of her handsome body.

Night had fallen and several campfires were blazing around our dirt bed. The Leader's brawny body glowed with a primal inferno I thoroughly adored. Raw brutal power boiled atop me, toiling and exerting... plunging and clawing at me like an untamed brute. I showed her my love for it by digging my heels in her ass-- ensuring she couldn't dismount me anytime soon. I was completely smothered by her behemoth size and girth despite the sexy contrast between our sizes that flamed my flesh. Her thick arms were planted on each side of my face as if huge tree roots, anchoring her considerable weight. With the hallucinogen now in full control, I swear I could feel her heart pulsing in that cock... I squeezed her with my pussy muscles as she shuddered in paralyzing awe. She too must have had the drug since it was as real for her as it was for me. A full body orgasm pulled me in numerous directions... I crooked, bent, screamed, twisted and lunged in the paralyzing reality of what I could do with this woman.

I clawed at my titanic beauty, hungrily gnawing her forearms as she plowed into me. As much as I loved Cindi and wanted her baby, for the duration of this fuck, I wanted nothing more than to bear the child of this fantastic mammal.

I angrily twisted out from beneath her, quickly motioning her down on her back as I practically leapt atop her. Both of us were panting like decathlon athletes as I splayed my palms across her drenched chest, making sure to massage those flattened powerful breasts. I briefly wondered what they might have looked like before muscle and strength ebbed away the fleshiness of them. Now I had my beast where I wanted her, all spread eagle on the dirt bed below, looking up at me with hazed wanton lust in those eyes. I reached below, clutching her "cock" as I felt its rigidity slightly bend in my palm. I grunted in acquiescence by virtue of how this hallucinogen empowered my vivid imagination, making her "cock" a true tangible appendage of hers. My female beast shivered in ecstasy as I began stroking the shaft up and down, cooing her with encouraging groans and cries.

Our Guide came up from beside to lovingly watch the spectacle unfold. I hadn't given anyone a handjob prior to my divorce, and I found myself loving the empowering feeling of control and mastery. My beastly goddess began crying out several expressions in her native tongue as the guide translated her sobs of surrender and ecstasy.

"She says she craves your body unlike any other," began the guide with a drooling kiss. "That she wishes it was HER who could father the child."

I lost it... I dove down and inhaled her stalk into my mouth, ALL at once. Her behemoth flesh twisted about, as if being tortured alive. Sucking down on her glistening shaft, I had to admire the breathtaking view of her hardened, muscular body shaking below. Her thick, rippling abdominal muscle... two stone-like breasts, flat, yet brimming with life and power. I had given men blowjobs before... I had slept with them and enjoyed them as much as I could... but this... this was simply BETTER. The lovers I've had since my new life began could no where near compete with the glory and power of these Goddesses of awe and might.

I rose to my knees, hurriedly aiming the glossy cock back inside my buttery cunt as I sat on her without hesitation. My Guide slithered up from behind me as I felt her hands hold my wide hips in place, lowering me onto my hopeful stud. The vulgar cries from my lover began a second time as the guide thankfully translated...

"Your body is of a Goddess," she whispered into my ear. "She prays for your gardens of life to become hers."

My eyes rolled back in my head as I fell into a slow sensual rhythm. Hearing a woman crying out for me in a foreign language was so exhilarating. I couldn't place what language it was, but it sounded sexy as hell. I could hear the meaning and intent behind every word, proving love and lust truly had no language barriers. I hunched my legs up so I could really give this woman the working over of her life. Her dirty, angry palms grabbed my tan hips, pulling me down into her as she strove for a depth no human had ever reached. I thrashed above her, frantically kissing her-- suckling her lips into my mouth as her hot tangy breath washed across my face.

"Make me pregnant, you beautiful beast." I chanted.

The Guide voiced the translation as the Leader howled in anticipation. I replied by grinding my hips down into her even more, suckling her lips and tongue deep into my mouth. Our teeth clinked, numbing my upper lip, but the narcotic pumping through my veins numbed all pain... I wanted our lovemaking to be brutal... raw... just nature intended it to be. I glimpsed down to see the veins in her neck swell at the moment her upper body muscles tensed up... I could see the tsunami of orgasm stir within her as I just sped up my fucking.

We had found a steady rhythm... my soul, heart, and mind centered on one purpose... nothing else mattered.

The next morning...

I awoke to find myself on my stomach, face down in the dirt. The campfire had long since burned out and I was incredibly sore. Early morning dew covered the foliage and my body as I began to shiver from the chilly air. The feeling of being ridden so hard and manhandled was electrifying, only to be left face down in the dirt like some cheap abandoned whore. I loved how barren and empty I felt lying there, completely nude and absolutely filthy. I then noticed all the tracks, imprints and footmarks left by our frenzied lovemaking. Part of me wished that I had been left there tied up and blindfolded just for the sake of doing so.

I painfully stood to find no one around. Limping off, I made my way back to the center of the village, where I last saw my wife. Finding some fresh cantaloupe, I broke one in half and squatted down for a luscious breakfast. I had grown to enjoy living this savage life. This was by far a marvelous treat.

Afterwards, a few of the tribeswomen came along with my Guide, informing me that Cindi had departed for a three-day journey of penance and purification. Apparently, it was a tribal requirement for all women to endure before fathering a child... it was a period of inward reflection, survival, and conjoining with nature and all of her natural habitat. I listened with amazement as they spoke of Cindi being bound, gagged, and blindfolded before dragged away to the most godforsaken part of the island-- left to fend for herself for three entire days with only the tattered shreds of her filthy garments as her only company. I was so aroused by the thought of my handsome, beefy wife out there in the savage wild of the jungle. Warding off predators and finding food... all for earning the right to mate with me.

My God, I loved that woman with all of my being.

After a fireside meal that evening, another mind-boggling orgy ensued with me as the centerpiece of the steamy revelry. We gathered in the middle of a clearing in the jungle, coming face to face with a pair of lush, caramel ass cheeks. With no hesitation, I sank my teeth in, swirling my tongue across its salty skin. I moaned in lustful eroticism as I buried my face between the tart, buxom pumpkins of ass.

I passed up the chalice of the mating elixir, instead focusing on giving rather than receiving. With all of the voluptuous vixens about me, there was simply too many curves, ripe backsides, and breasts for me to adore. A few hours passed before seeing my tan, rubenesque Guide on all fours, swaying her big wide ass high in the air. Like some wanton predator, I crawled to the divine set of rounded globes to devour every scrumptious inch.

mejau71
mejau71
1,774 Followers