A Primitive Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

The sweltering heat, humidity, and intoxicating aroma of femininity drove me to the very brink of all known ecstasy.

On the day on Cindi's return, I was awoken by the special "committee" of three very handsome women, who took me to a nearby lagoon to shave the two-week old stubble from my skull and eyebrows before my spouse's heroic return. Bathed in the pristine, crystal waters of the heavenly lagoon, the elders spoke of the numerous women who came before me, and how many would follow in my footsteps. I felt honored to be part of such a timeless accomplishment, and thanked my providers as they dried me off with velvety, handmade towels. As we talked, they informed me that Cindi had successfully completed her rites of passage, and was blessed by the Elders for the privilege of fatherhood.

At dusk, I was given the mating elixir as I eagerly swallowed all of the syrup. This time, I didn't need to be forced. Afterwards, I was accompanied to the outer edge of the island where an isolated hut stood atop a lone mountain, bestowing a breathtaking view of the ocean and the surrounding island. It was truly magnificent, and my heart swelled with pride in the hopes that this would be the spot where Cindi would ultimately conceive a child with me. Walking beyond the crude hut, we came to an overlook where I saw my brave spouse awaiting my arrival. There, standing in just a skimpy loincloth and clutching a crude wooden spear in her left fist, Cindi proudly stood, surveying the majestic vista below... like a regal Queen inspecting all of her Kingdom. The mating drug had by now taken root, and I was ready for hard, sweaty sex with my hunky wife.

Before we met, all of us stopped in unison to take in the magnificent view of Cindi's brawny, muscular frame. My stare wandered across her mammoth shoulders, deluging in the forms of muscles dovetailing seamlessly into one another, rippling with power. Twisting as she brought her arm back to flex, it caused her limb into sharp relief, no softness left to allow pleading or casual acceptance. No, this was a bold statement of her power, that familiar rolling landscape condensed, exaggerated and exploded into a living monument to her strength, stripped back to the living rock. The symphonic flexing of perfectly sculpted, beautifully sleek muscles moving in a smooth rhythm, following some grand design. The magnificent straining of bulging, rippling sinew and flesh as it moved toward a higher purpose.

"Look at her," one of the elders spoke in a content tone. "Just the way a woman should be."

"Pure." Commented another elder.

"Her seed must be of pure gold, flaming and potent. It HAS to be."

I gazed over a hard, angular bicep; veins pulsating at maximum flex. Still, my visual voyage carried on as Cindi heard us and turned as if in slow motion. I beheld a cape of muscle on the deeply scoured plains of her chest muscles, inches thick and meeting in the middle of the deep dark cleavage, two boulders in perfect symmetry, twitching occasionally with barely concealed power as she breathed, or shifted position. Her top washed diagonally across the outcrops like the white surf in a rocky bay, dropping down across her torso until it passed under the agrarian swell of a heavy breast, magically enhanced but filled with the same primal energy and delightful mystery as a tor, the softness contrasting and complimenting her heroic physique.

I sighed when her eyes caught mine, causing both of us to smile in recognition of the other's spirit. I remembered back to when we were the inseparable friends in 6th grade, and how fortuitous it was that our paths of our lives brought us here to this amazing bluff overlooking the vast ocean. Arousal flowed in my veins, as all I could think about was Cindi's amazing transformation from a adorable svelte girl in high school, to this amazingly huge, ripped woman of will and mass. For a second, I wished both of our parents and classmates could see us now, standing on this majestic precipice... on the eve of conception.

"Oh Kris," Cindi sighed as she strutted towards me, giving me a glorious "movie moment" in seeing all of her tendons, ridges of deep veins knotting and flowing across her heroic chest.

The vascular footpaths wended their way into and over the astounding ranges of her forearms, bathed in rich, chiaroscuro shadows and glinting orange highlights. The muscles under her bronzed skin writhing as she swayed those brawny hips at me, heavy striations cut into the flesh seeking to belly the staggering sweep of her form.

I gasped at the sheer scale of Cindi. The swells and dales of muscle led upwards into the high peaks, even when relaxed, swathed in veiny outcroppings, towering massively and filled with strength beyond all reckoning. I swear on my grave that her upper arm could have fitted mine five times within it and I was by no means a small woman. Still, there was no part of those towering peaks which had been left untouched by my questing lips beforehand, no part that didn't seem to burst with power, wearing her skin like it was the finest of exotic silks.

Stepping just inches from me, she pressed her forehead to mine as we closed our eyes, cherishing this moment of surreal existence.

With that, the elders parted, knowing their presence was no longer needed. Without an utterance, we heard their footsteps as they left.

Slowly, my sweaty palms fluttered up along the rootlets and huge cords of muscle along her forearms, thinking of how good this felt-- how I couldn't wait until she was atop me.

"I love how big you are," I gasped, as our eyes remained closed. "I hope our baby gets your size and strength."

"Ooooooooooooooh," cooed Cindi, bringing her lips to my forehead and cheek. "Just the thought of you carrying my child... It's all I thought about in the jungle."

"Oh Cyn, God I love you soooooo much," I began, softly kissing the lips of my brave heroin. "We were meant for this."

Cindi's shredded arms scooped me up with no effort whatsoever. Like some scene from some romantic epic film, I was carried off to bed like a damsel in distress. I LOVED how small and fragile I felt in the arms of my woman. I had bed many women since my re-birth, but Cindi... the one true love of my life, was all together different.

Cindi carried me into our rustic hut. I couldn't see the bed or surroundings as I was too focused on tracing the thick slice of Cindi's chiseled breast with my fingertip as she softly placed me on my back. The large pillows of our bed were soft, and felt good on my ass and thighs.

"Great bed to get a girl pregnant." I thought to myself as Cindi planted the two tree trunks of her arms beside my face.

Cindi swept down to kiss me.

Curling my arms over her Herculean back, I melted below her, cooing and savoring her efforts with every ounce of my hope. This was finally it... the years of hard work and rebuilding myself, all of it to become worthy enough to mate with this woman. I motioned Cindi up so we could strap on one of the dozens of mating phalluses draped to the dry mud wall beside us. Standing on the dirt floor, Cindi stood in place as I grabbed a worn leather harness, clipping on the largest stalk within arm's reach. As I clamped the straps about her waist, Cindi lovingly massaged my smooth bald head, whispering sweet psalms as I finished, scooting back on our bed with a sly grin like a teenager about to lose her virginity. I reached out to Cindi as our hands entwined, guiding her hulking mass down slowly atop me.

The drug's affects made me dizzy as I looked down to see Cindi's cock come to life... it seemed to pulse and twitch, becoming animated all on its own. I reached down to circle its base as Cindi shuttered in crushing wonderment.

"Oh GAWD!!" yelped Cindi as her body recoiled in pleasure. "Ooooh baby, that feels incredible."

"It's the drug," I huffed before sinking my teeth into her tense tricep. "It makes you feel like its real."

"God it HAS to be real." she yelped as another jolt of ecstasy rippled throughout her muscular flesh.

I pointed her stalk at my dripping vulva, letting it slide up and down the buttery lips of my cunt.

"Feel how amazing it is, baby." I hissed.

Cindi balked, crashing down atop me in spine tingling ecstasy. Our mouths collided in a frantic kiss as my mouth muffled her groans. She bore into me as I exhaled in repose, for I knew all too well what she was experiencing. I briefly remembered my first time with Mother back at the compound, when she inducted me into the magical realm of female to female impregnation... now I knew why mother wanted me to experience it. Mother's words echoed in my mind as Cindi tried to cope with this thrilling new sensation. "You have to undergo the experience of the other, of what it is like for the seed bearer. To understand the worthiness of conception, you must step out of the realm of the female."

"You're going to endure the agony of desire, hope, and ambition. To feel that raw twinge in your stomach when you look at my hips and feel that instinct to mate take over." I could hear mother whisper over and over again as Cindi's hot breath broiled my neck and shoulders.

"Breathe, baby." I whispered to Cindi, taking a long swipe across her bald head with my eager tongue. "Breathe it in, slow... slow."

"Ooooooh God, it feels... sooooo warm..." Cindi tried to comprehend the emotional nobility of being inside me.

Putting my hands on Cindi's chiseled hips, I drew her into me as her cock vanished between my folds, far into the depths of my warm loving womb. Cindi's eyes bulged as she inhaled, sounding like a wounded beast. I watched her contorted expressions, knowing EXACTLY how she felt when I felt did the same to mother those weeks ago.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH, Kris!!" Cindi screamed as loud as she could while seizures split her apart. "I.... inside you!!! I... I... I feel you."

I sighed, aware of the massive stalk sinking inside. As before, all doubts or questions were no where in my thoughts as this was ALL Cindi inside me. Now, for all of my 34 years, I could at long last say I had a real woman inside me.

"Isn't it beautiful how good this feels," I started. "Knowing that we're making love for a child to be conceived?"

Cindi nodded yes, exhaling like she was running in a 20-mile marathon. Sweat had baptized her skull and brow as I cradled her whetted head to my bosom, welcoming her into my fertile garden.

"Inside you, baby," Cindi uttered with incredulity. "Really doing this... inside you, Kris."

"Yeeeeessssssssss," I hissed back at her as her length still filling me up. "Where you belong, baby."

Cindi did a half cry-moan as she kissed me once more, running her hands down the thickness of my hips, sliding under them to sink her fingernails in big ass. "Its like we fit so perfectly."

"Ooooooooooh yea baby, we do." I hissed at her while swaddling her ear with my angry tongue.

Cindi's broad, sweaty frame easily smothered me as Cindi tried to adjust to her newfound skill. God love her, she tried her best to find a hard steady rhythm, but the novelty of having a cock that FELT my dripping pussy was overwhelming her.

"So wet... oooooooh God, that's good," She somehow put to words. "God that is so good. GOD THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD."

I could hear the flailing mercies in her tone as her words blended into a long series of moans, grunts, and cries. Finally, Cindi gave a mighty thrust, burying all of her length in one mammoth plunge. I locked up, screaming out in glorious repose. I had NEVER felt anything inside me like this, let alone the sheer girth and length. I swear it felt like she had her entire arm inside as I my jaw clenched in lustful wrath.

"Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, baby!!" I cried out, feeling Cindi's pulse bottoming out against my cervix.

"Stay inside me... yeah, just like that. Let me get used to you," I urged as Cindi gnawed the nape of my neck.

I clawed at her rock-like back, trying to clutch the solid muscles that cloaked her shoulders and spine, but the crushing size of my wife's phallus demolished my curiosity. My body locked up as countless blistering lights exploded in my mind's eye. It bordered on slight pain and discomfort, but within minutes, I had adjusted to my lovely bride's welcomed intrusion.

Sighing heavily, Cindi brought her cock out as we both looked down between us, seeing our bodies united by her glossy slick cock.

"Joined." I whispered.

"Yeah," she panted before slowly stabbing me again. "Mating."

"Ooooooooh yeah, Cindi... so slow... so slow, baby." I moaned as the contrast between my motherly soft body and Cindi's Herculean frame made me shudder in exotic realism.

"So beautiful," I added. "You're everything I want, baby. Everything."

Cindi trembled, coping with my verbal overture.

"Who would've known," I started, running my heels along the backs of her taut calves and hamstrings. "When we were kids, we'd end up doing this? That you'd knock me up?"

Cindi cried out as if she has been shot, renewing her hold on my meaty ass joining mouths. Gone was the slow, balanced pace. In its stead was a woman hell bent on doing some serious fucking. It was as if I flipped a switch inside her when I said that. Cindi tore into me and began vacillating those brawny hips and ass, capturing the time-honored rhythm that only two people can truly understand. I grunted in breathtaking consent, urging her on and on with low, guttural cries for harder and deeper plunges.

The deafening claps of our bodies pounding together got to me... I had only heard this once before when I was married to a man years ago, and even then, it paled in comparison as to what a WOMAN was doing to me at this moment. My ex just never understood the emotional and spiritual depth I craved for so many years. Sex was nothing more than a "hurry up and get it over" ordeal... but this, this was something unworldly that overloaded every sense I had.

God, if men could only know what precious gift they had been born with...

The power behind Cindi's thrusts, the incestuous need in her strength and exertions... it was every stab was one deep into my heart, body and soul.

The best part about this was that Cindi could go all night if we wanted. There would be no "cumm and run" routine. My spouse had the courage, zeal, and determination to knock me up no matter how long it would take.

"Fuck me like this." I said, lifting my legs up so that they rested atop the bedrock of her shoulders. Cindi quickly conceded as I could tell she had a new addiction.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh my GAWD, your ass feels so good like that." She yelped, lowering her head, defeated by the crushing ecstasy. "Sooooooooooooooooo good."

"Yeah?" I shot back.

"Ooooh fuck yeah baby. FUCK yeah," she replied, now putting her back into it, thrusting at me like a well-oiled machine.

The harsh hue of the sunlight from outside lit Cindi up like a statue of living art. The radiating sunshine highlighted every drop of sweat and throbbing muscle on her frame as she hurled back and forth into me. I loved this... I fucking loved how powerful my wife was, and how much she wanted me. A girl just knows these things when they make love, or if their spouse is "into" the moment. It was the singular most honest moment two women could experience together as one.

I watched her mighty chest throb and pulse with each plunge, adoring the flexing and twisting of her amazing body. How she breathed and gasped as my ass absorbed every wonderful lunge. I almost cried just thinking about the unwavering, eternal love Cindi had for me, and how much she wanted to conceive a child. There was just something so raw and powerful when two people come together for the sole purpose of conceiving a child... it takes sex to an entirely new level of consciousness.

"Bet you can see my belly swelling all up now, can't you, baby?" I growled at her.

"Hoooooooo GAWD!" Cindi yelped, blasting me with three or four potent thrusts.

"You gonna love it when you see this shit all knocked up, cuz you'll know you made me that way." I answered back.

Cindi lost it, bearing down on me like a madman. Her big virile hands splayed across my caramel thighs and hips, drawing me into her as she lifted me off the bed. I flipped up as she easily held my body in her grasp, allowing me to bounce up and down at will. I did just that as I insinuated that Cindi sit back and let her wife do the work. Curling my hands about her head, I pulled her face in the deep cleavage of my bosom, hoping to suffocate her with my big tits. Cindi's arms wrapped around my waist, easily controlling my body as my pussy engorged her cock. I rode her like a prized stallion, crying and screaming for her seed over and over again as Cindi met my push for thrust each time.

I balanced myself on her defined, angled contours of shoulders and neck, bracing myself for more vigorous power fucking.

"Oooooh you sexy stud you," I bellowed. "You're better than any man alive. You were born to fuck."

"Born to fuck YOU." Cindi replied, holding my ass with the courage of a thousand women.

"Hoooooooo fucking shit, baby." I cried out before tonguing Cindi's jaw, neck and face over and over again like some savage brute.

"We're mating." Cindi whimpered.

"Ooooooooooooooh my GAWD yeeeeesss." I cried back to her.

"Make... you pregnant," she said, as if to reassure herself of the truth of it all. "Really gonna do it."

"You better," I answered. "Otherwise we'll stay here for the rest of our lives until you do."

"Oooooh yeah!!" Cindi said, burying her face in my tits at the exact moment her cock buried itself in me too.

"You look so good atop me like this," She said, lifting her face up from my cleavage. "Those sweet big tits in my face... your big sweet ass in my hands."

I groaned, sinking my fingernails into her rock hard shoulders. "I love fucking a big stud woman like you... all big and muscular. Love how your tits are nothing but hard muscle now."

Cindi whimpered as her eyes fluttered closed. "Yeeeessssss." She tried to mouth.

I knew she liked it when I started talking trash, so I decided to turn it up.

"Always knew you'd be beautiful like this," I continued. "Bigger and better than ANY man."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah!!!" Cindi screamed, running her hands up and down my back, ass, and thighs.

"Love how you don't even look like a woman, all beefy and studded up," I yelled before kissing her. "All bald and sexy... the way a REAL woman should be."

Cindi really got into it now, thrusting up at me with vigor and stamina.

"I look at you, and all I wanna do is knock you up," She implored, curling her upper lip at me like a wanton beast. "Want the whole world to see you're mine."

"Mother of your child." I followed.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah, Kris... FUCK YEAH!!!" Cindi roared out.

"Mother of OUR children, OUR CHILDREN!!!" I shot back as my words reinvigorated her once more.

"Want a dozen kids with you." She murmured between thrusts. "Always want you... pregnant."

Cindi began balking repeatedly, shivering and jolting in violent quakes. Orgasm took her hostage, as I knew it... It was then I felt the luscious elixir began to explode into my womb. It didn't erupt as like a man, but I could tell the friction of our fucking eroded had the thin skin on Cindi's phallus, filling me with a river of potent female seed. The sensation seized my body, locking me up as the throes of orgasm took hold. My head flung back as I screamed in rapture as my wife tried her best to not let go of me... my legs thrashed as I bowed and twisted like a possessed demon as the surreal concept of a woman impregnating me overwhelmed my mind, body, and soul. In my mind, all I could focus on was becoming pregnant as images of my swollen belly flashed across my mind's eye...

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers