A Primitive Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers

Cindi's strength yanked me back up to embrace her, coming face to face to her as we avowed our love to each other over and over in breathless ministrations. Just as we did hours before, we pressed our foreheads together in the sensual reality that we had possibly conceived a child at that very moment. Catching our breath, we stayed just like this, joined by her cock in me... arm in arm... words were simply not needed at this moment as I held my sweat soaked wife for all she was worth.

The day's sunlight faded as nightfall was upon us. Cindi had built a small fire in the hearthstone that gave our dwelling a beautiful orange glow. There was no electricity, no running water... no sign or semblance of anything of the modern world. It was the perfect atmosphere to focus solely on each other. As I sat between Cindi's tree trunk legs, we stared into the licking flames of the fire before us. I smiled, thinking how ironic it was that despite all the technology and advances in life, none of it really mattered when it came down to it... mating was as primal and timeless as it should be. No need for tricks, technology, or science.

It was as it should be... primitive and raw.

The quiet stillness of the night has set in as we lay side by side next to the fire, listening to the popping and crackling of the wood. I watched my brave heroine sleep; staring at all the deep shadows her raised muscles cast...

Two weeks later...

The days passed in a dreamlike blur. I couldn't tell what day was what as all that mattered was making love. It was in the late afternoon when I first felt sick to my stomach. I woke that morning feeling rather good too, as if every synapse in my body was aware of something good... something pure. Cindi was out gathering wood when I sat down to pull myself together. I immediately knew why I was ill, and prayed for this to be it.

That night, Cindi and I spent hours in the nearby Hot Springs pool. It was a small, exquisite refuge for the chilly nights when Cindi and I could bathe each other and bask in the warmth of our eternal love. On this night, Cindi and I shared the razor left for us by the Elders as we lovingly shaved away the stubble on our skulls. The expulsion of our hair had become almost second nature in our lives. The slow, methodical act still held the same captivating ecstasy to it, never rushing the ritualistic experience whatsoever. As it was my turn, I was behind Cindi shaving her head as the steam from the water made for the perfect romantic ambience. Watching the glossy, bald skin left in the razor's wake, I couldn't help but get aroused.

"You're so sexy," I whispered to my spouse. "So big... so thick."

"Mmmmmmmmm." Murmured Cindi. "Bet you say that to all the girls."

I smiled as I finished the shave, cupping two handfuls of hot water to rinse the bald, hairless skull. As the water cascaded down her face, Cindi exhaled in breathless awe of her (now) smooth head. With that, I hugged her from behind as my large breasts shrouded her head.

"Hoooooooooooooooooooo." Cindi exhaled as I fondly stroked her mighty chest and shoulders.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered in her ear.

Cindi nearly leapt from the bath, grabbing my shoulders in profound joy.

"What? Are you sure?" she anxiously demanded as we both shared the same smile of hope and confidence.

"I know," I answered. "I feel something in me... a change... my body knows."

That night, the Elders confirmed our premonition, that I was indeed pregnant. It was amazing how they knew. All they did was look in my eyes, and press their hands to my stomach to confirm it. Cindi and I both acted like two teenagers as we leapt into each other's arms, kissing and jumping about in sheer delight. Our intense, loving efforts had paid off. Cindi kept kneeling down to put her ear to my belly, stroking it and talking to our child. The elders were also happy with our tidings.

After we calmed down a bit, the elders brought us back to reality with a series of instructions as to what came next. I was to be surrendered to the Gods for "fermenting" as our Guide explained it. I was to be bound to a wooden cross, and hoisted high into the heavens for three days and nights while wearing an ancient looking glass plate, or "gild" as they called it. This plate would harness the rays of the sun, essentially fermenting my wife's seed flowing throughout my womb. I would not have food, as I would be forced to fast, cleansing my body for our child. It was sudden and very odd, but I didn't care... for Cindi and our child's sake, I would do it without any question whatsoever.

The next morning, Cindi awoke me before sunrise, taking me outside to the edge of the cliff. With an early morning makeout, Cindi pointed me to the crude wooden cross on the ground below. I quickly layed down on it without even thinking as Cindi set out to bind my wrists with some old frazzled rope we had found in the hut. Stripped of my meager shreds of clothing, I felt as if I was to be a sacrifice to the Goddess of Fertility herself as I peacefully watched myself be bound like an unruly beast. Cindi did the same to my ankles as I had a small ledge that allowed me to stand. Then, Cindi lovingly applied a greasy balm to my lower stomach, anchoring the glass gild to my wide, motherly hips with a soft kiss to my abdomen.

Just as the first rays of the day's sun rose across the horizon, Cindi hunched over me for one last, everlasting kiss before hoisting me up into the sky. She told me that this ritual wasn't just for me; she too had a strict regiment of intense spiritual and physical meditation that the elders prescribed for her as well.

The cross must have stood twenty feet in the air as I was given a beautiful panoramic vista of the ocean and island below me. Cindi easily lifted and positioned the heavy cross, anchoring it into the ground as I watched her marvelous body flex and grind away. I tried to guess how much all of that must have weighed, and smiled in the understanding that my beefy wife could so easily handle it with little to no effort. After I was set in place, Cindi gave me to the sunshine and elements as the elders instructed. I felt somewhat abandoned, but reminded myself this was a time proven ritual that had to be followed to the strictest detail if we were to conceive our child.

The morning gave way to the grating daylight sun. The ropes that held me began to trouble me as I did my best to keep my focus. On the second day, I was swimming in and out of consciousness, aware of the distinct life force in my belly. Soon, I couldn't tell what was reality and fantasy as I relived the countless hours Cindi and I spent making love. I would open my eyes to see the ocean below me before imagining swabbing Cindi's delicious taut ass with my eager tongue... or feeling her mount me like a true champion as she took me in every way a woman could be. It was fantastically agonizing in every way.

I couldn't remember what I was saying or crying for as the dementia of the brutal sunlight took its toll on me. I had heard stories where people lost in the desert would suffer from psychotic breakdowns. Mine was similar, yet tinged with a profound sensual awareness I had never experienced. I had been bound, gagged, and caged like an animal back in Las Vegas, yet this was different... all because a child was growing within my womb. It felt as if my physical being was undergoing a vast transformation... a sensual, exotic metamorphosis of the highest order.

I would occasionally get a waterlogged sponge lifted to me, allowing me to gulp down some much-needed water. By now, I was lost in a self-induced haze of madness and lust as I openly cried for my captor's benevolence. I assumed it was Cindi who lifted the sponge to me on a long wooden staff. I couldn't see who it was as it had a large hook mounted atop its peak, coming up from behind me. I openly wept as the sponge began to lather my sun-scorched flesh. Never before would I have imagined becoming pregnant would embody such emotional and physical fulfillment.

My extraordinary journey had brought me full circle. I felt pure... I felt alive.

Coming down...

By the time I was brought down at sunrise of my fourth day, I was lost in a blazing abyss of hazy nirvana. I had completely given up on being freed or eating food ever again. Yet before me was a warm smile and a fearless kiss from my spouse, that was my reward. Freeing my gashed wrists and ankles, Cindi carried my sun beaten body in her arms. Cindi told me later that she had never seen such a look of utter narcosis in a woman's eyes.

I couldn't remember much, except that I was carrying my wife's baby. I remember being placed in a crude horse drawn carriage as I was taken back to the village. For the next two weeks, I was tended to every minute of every day until I regained my composure. Cindi and I had now been placed in the most ornate bungalow on the island with a team of four lovely natives cared for me as Cindi's seed set root in my loving womb. I was eating again and felt absolutely wonderful as Cindi and I settled in for a nine-month period of pleasure in every known way imaginable.

I started showing around the second month, constantly marveling at the fact I was knocked up by another woman. I considered myself blessed to be living out so many other women's dreams. The months I had spent as a lowly vassal busting rocks in the brutal desert, living like my ancestors did thousands of years before, to hunt and grow my own food... to know what it was like to exist and struggle for survival. The superficial life I had lived before back in Chicago as a lonely housewife-- a overweight and out of shape shadow of my true self, now flourished and teemed with another woman's life growing in my belly. I had given the greatest gift of myself to my wife-- without fear, doubt, or hesitation.

I had truly been reborn.

Birth...

I gave birth to our daughter on the last night of the full moon of harvest. The high priestesses and elders had gathered at our hut at sunset in their archaic ceremonial garb as my contractions had begun the day before. In a difficult few hours of pain and overwhelming pleasure, Cindi and I welcomed the birth of our daughter in a torrent of tears, smiles, and many loving kisses. The High Priestess took our daughter, lifting her to the sky to proclaim her life as one of profound love and discovery for all to love and worship her. The entire island had gathered for the birth, massing together in a three-day celebration of invocation, meditation, and unending sex with whatever sweaty body they could find. I watched with glowing pride as my attractive wife held her baby daughter in those ripped, angled arms of hers... Cindi's hulking mass of brawn and power; now softened and serene by a newborn child.

After three months, the Elders visited Cindi and I after a much-needed day at the beach with our baby girl. They wanted to know when we would be leaving to return to our compound in Las Vegas. Almost simultaneously, Cindi and I admitted we wanted another baby, asking if we could stay for a while longer. Our impulsive request was graciously approved as the next morning; we set back out to the barbaric hut atop the island's mountaintop. Our mating ritual was about to start all over again.

Our journey took a much welcomed turn when conceiving our second child, I surprised Cindi by taking the role of the seed bearer, if at least just for one night. It was a lewd, but thrilling turn, as I easily became the ravager-- overpowering my muscular seductress with little to no struggle. The phenomenal sensation of mounting a woman twice my size... who could so easily break me... a woman laced with such thick, tastefully adorned muscles was about to be taken by a woman so less her equal.

Guiding Cindi to her knees, we made out across her shoulder for a duration that couldn't be counted in seconds, maybe not even in minutes -- it was a sweet, lusty kiss that could go on forever as far as I was concerned. The thrill of this role reversal marinated our senses to a lecherous cognizance. Just knowing I could coerce a woman Cindi's size made me swell with eager eroticism.

She loved feeling my big tits billow upon her back. With the mating potion in full swing, the familiar pang of commanding urgency knotted by stomach. As last time, there had been a few "seedless" phalluses left behind for us, just in case a scenario like this arose. Nothing mattered more than to be inside my Goliath... to share in the glory of devoted intercourse with her. I wanted to know what it was like to actually have sex with a muscle woman-- to stab her to the core and watch her strength and authority recede in her eyes with each beloved thrust. The intoxicating thrill made my spine tingle.

My hands cajoled her tight hips, tracing their hard, rigid form. With both of us on our knees, I tediously gyrated against her ass, massaging her ripped stomach and taut breasts. Cindi felt so amazing like this... like a woman in true sumptuousness. I felt as if my affections had to melt away all the stone-like brawn to reach her loving core...

"Gonna fuck you," I slurped in her ear. "Soooo deep."

"Hooooooooooooooooooo yea." Cindi cooed back, trying to wrest my tongue from my mouth.

I wangled my hands around those mountainous shoulders of hers, massaging their vast roundness as our liplock held true... I opened my eyes to see look down at her abounding chest illuminated by the soft warmth of the nighttime candlelight. My blood boiled just by that sight, as my involuntary reaction was to push Cindi down on her elbows, which I did without missing a beat. Cindi sighed as her ass now faced me with unfettered relief. I salivated like an unruly beast as I ogled at Cindi's burly, stout backside, running my greedy palms across the tissued hardness of her beautiful ass. For as many years as Cindi trained and exercised, there was still the delicious cellulite that gave her backside a round fullness I so loved.

"Oooooooooooooh fuck baby." squalled Cindi, swaying her derriere in a long, selfish rhythm.

I lost it...

I fell, burying my face between her cheeks. Both hands clawed at each globe as my tongue swabbed the full length of her crack. Her pussy dripped with blistering heat, desperately tonguing at her core with the knowledge I was about to pound it out of my own greediness. Cindi did a half screech/moan as my tongue tasted her womanhood, swallowing what I could before rising to my knees again... returning to my rightful perch behind her...

I took my "cock" in hand, brushing its head across her moistened pussy. I winced, feeling the amazing heat that made the moment so real for us both.

"This must be what its like for a man." I told myself, feeling the mating tonic bring out the beast from within.

I adored this feeling, plain and simple. Below me was a perfectly willing woman giving her self to me freely. How could I be so truly blessed?

With a shiver of anxiety, I pushed the head forward, feeling its crown "swallowed" by Cindi's loving cunt. The electricity of this simple act crippled me. Breathless in awe, I felt my body tremble as I pulled my "cock" out once more before sinking it back in slowly. Cindi felt sooooooooooo good inside... so good. I let go of the massive stalk, resting both hands on her hips as our timeless performance began.

Cindi's ass began kissing my abdomen as we arrived at an instinctive, steady rhythm. Although I knew my "cock" had no potency or seed within, it still crippled me knowing I could do this to a woman twice my size. My head swayed as I somehow looked up, marveling at the phenomenal tactility of mating with a woman... the awareness I suddenly felt... the empowering motility. I wanted to rush it, but slow it down...

"Fuck," I blabbed, watching Cindi's back muscles flinch, exert, and swell in tune with my actions. "Really doing this."

I thrust into her with all of my will, ultimately planting my "cock" all the way inside my beloved wife. The penetration locked Cindi up, gasping for air as I could feel her pussy muscles contract about my "cock". I grabbed her by her colossal trapezius muscles, "locking" us together with one last push to really hammer it home...

"Ooooooooooooooooooh my GAWD baby!!" screamed Cindi, hammering down an angry fist into the bed.

The drug erased whatever femininity I had left as I really swung my hips at her, thrashing and bucking at Cindi with the strength and concentration of a teenage boy. I still couldn't believe how the drug made me feel every thrust and twitch of the cock-- how it truly became an unswerving extension of me and my will. It felt as if I was sliding my "cock" in and out of a vat of scalding oil. I closed my eyes, quietly thanking the Gods of power and mercy for this priceless moment.

Cindi hurled her ass back at me, meeting my push for thrust in similar endurance. She looked back at me across her shoulder... her lip curled in angry eroticism, begging for depth as I could only concede in tearful amazement. Still clutching her sexy trapezius muscles, I dug my feet in by her knees so that my every pound I had could work to our advantage. My "sawing" now had the full impact of my weight, which made Cindi completely deranged. A thin sheen of perspiration coated Cindi's beefy body, which made our fucking that much more spine tingling. She screamed for more... I faithfully complied... she begged for depth... I strove for it emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

I looked down, watching my stalk sink, stab, disappear then reappear in rapid gestures of loving grace. Was I REALLY doing this? The impossibility of it all made me fall on Cindi's back, smothering my motherly breasts to her strapping wet back. I put Cindi's throat in my arm-- "hooking" her in as my efforts redoubled in intensity. The thrill of this new hold on my wife seared my will to hers...

"I love you." I gushed.

"Hoooo," Cindi answered in breathless exertion. "I love you, baby... soooooo much." She continued as the power of my thrusts made her voice vacillate.

This fuck would be one for the time capsule.

Afterward...

We ended up living on the island for three very good and fruitful years on Eileithyia. I had given Cindi two more beautiful daughters when we finally returned to our desert home in Nevada. It was good to be back as a throng of new and familiar faces greeted us. As we made our way in, I was dumbfounded by what I saw waiting for us... a majestic twenty foot marble statue of Cindi and I together, with her standing like the true Goddess she was, lifting those mighty pillars of her arms towards the heavens. And I, knelt beside her grasping onto her solid, monolith leg looking up at her in pure wonderment. Cindi's primal depiction took my breath away. She looked so beautiful, enshrined for all eternity as a living Goddess of the highest command. And there I was, at her feet, nude and ready to mate... just as I should be.

The sculpture stood proudly below the cupola foyer, illuminated by the divine afternoon sun. Both of us stood for a few moments just taking in the reverence and perfection that our statue stood for.

"Its for all to see and honor," a familiar, loving voice said from behind us.

We turned to see mother sauntering out to us with a tender smile, adorned in an elegant, yet thin whitish robe. "It is the highest privilege we have ever given a woman and her wife." She said as she took us in her welcoming arms.

Both Cindi and I hugged mother's warm, shapely body as we doused her with many loving kisses. Hand in hand, we all stepped back to gaze at the towering statue in awe.

"Just as it should be." She said.

Just then, my left hand rolled down mother's curved hip and rounded ass, gently grasping a handful of her meaty backside.

mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers