A Primitive Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

"You're just as beautiful as you were when we left." I said to her, cocking my eyebrow in subtle temptation.

Mother lowered her face, catching my wanton stare as my fingers groped the matured goodness of the backside I had tongued three years ago. Her burning teal eyes rendered me weak with dashing lust. That familiar pang of need knotted my stomach at the same time my hand became more daring in kneading the globe of mother's buxom ass. Stepping to me, mother's flaming breath cascaded across my face and neck as I moaned in forbidden infatuation.

In a soft, almost faint voice, mother said, "Did my baby girl miss her mother?"

I shuddered, hearing those sweet taboo words voiced by her lusty, erotic tone.

"So much, mother." I barely replied. "So much."

I felt Cindi's virile hands cup my shoulders, encouraging me with her deep intoxicating voice.

"We both missed you, mother." Cindi privately added.

With a wry smile, mother took us both by the hand, leading us to the elevator a few feet away. Cindi and I both knew what mother had in store for us, and we both strode with a little more bounce in our step. With our midwifes caring for the children, the three of us set out to mother's imperial suite. The elevator ride bored us, as mother remained impartial to our obvious desires. Now at 37, the ravenous sexuality within made me feel as if a teenager all over again. Mother just had that affect on us... that subtle simplicity to turn us on by a mere look, or a cocked eyebrow.

We made our way inside mother's lush private quarters as the familiar greenery and marble floors glowed in the afternoon sunlight. I loved her private berth, and how exquisite it was to even be inside it. Mother sauntered ahead of us as Cindi and I couldn't take our eyes off her striking figure... that fine, hourglass voluptuousness casting its intoxicating spell on us, leaving us spellbound in her sultry wake. I heard a long sigh from Cindi as I looked to see her watching mother's large, fertile hips sway from side to side. I too saw the incredible vista of those two full moons of taut, ripe ass jiggle and bounce from each step. We both looked at one another, sharing an amazed look of "Can you believe this?"

Mother gracefully strolled up a small altar-like marble chantry as she pressed two buttons, sealing the windows as darkness fell over us. Faint, yet warm lighting now illuminated the room, dark enough for a perfect seduction. Both Cindi and I stood at the steps of her altar, attentive to mother's every move. Mother began to light what looked like a unity candle, gradually bringing the flame to the wick-- as if that in itself were a sexual overtone. Everything mother did exuded pure sexuality and lust... the way she looked at you, the way she walked and carried herself.

"You both want to make love with me, yes?" mother softly suggested.

Both Cindi and I barely nodded yes, captivated in the hushed mists of eroticism.

Facing us, mother raised both arms, shifting the top of her gown past her glazed, tan shoulders.

"Oh my God." Cindi breathlessly sighed.

Mother's delicate robe flowed down her bare, supple arms, revealing a splendid vista of divine matronly flesh. Bare breasted and free, mother delicately stepped out of the fabric pooled at her ankles. I couldn't take my eyes off that shapely contour... the sweeping curve from her buxom breasts to the flat stomach... the wide tapered flair from her waist to hips, and how broad they were. Just as before, one word filled my thoughts... "fertile".

"Come to me, my daughters." Mother urged as she sauntered slowly down from the marble altar.

The golden accent of candlelight illuminated mother's sultry shape and flank, darkening her midsection. Cindi sighed as mother lifted both hands to us, accepting her speechless proposal for untold riches within her forbidden embrace.

"Oh mother." Cindi sighed, giving in to her hexing elegance.

Mother cupped Cindi's jaw in her palm, motioning her closer for their first kiss in a myriad of years. Watching their impassioned kiss robbed me of breath... seeing Cindi's hulking body tower over mother... the contrast in their body sizes made me dizzy. My God, Cindi could easily squash our mother with one simple flex of her thick, columnar arm.

The dribbling warmth of Mother and Cindi's kiss was so clear and apparent. Mother's hands carefully lifted up, fluttering atop the swells and crests of Cindi's brawny chest ever so slowly. Like me, she too was beguiled by large taut muscle, so I could empathize with mother's striking touch. Soon, mother's hands eased off Cindi's dirty tunic from Eileithyia. I shook my head in open-mouthed awe, watching the filthy straps slide down the wide mountains of Cindi's shoulders, only to pool at her ankles far below. I heard Cindi whimper like a helpless child once she was nude. This gave Cindi the possibility to take mother in her arms, and she did without hesitation.

"Mother," implored Cindi in her lowly, raspy voice I so loved. "My God, I love you."

Cindi couldn't take anymore and quickly scooped mother up in her arms, swinging her nude flesh up high for a triumphant kiss. Mother's arms draped about her huge shoulder and neck muscles, suckling on Cindi's tongue with a fondness I knew all to well. With that, Cindi easily carried her mother off to the master suite as I stood back and watched my wife's hulking mass effortlessly carry mother's shapely physique. Stepping into the white elevator, I smiled to myself, knowing that I should let them be.

"Kristen, love?" Mother inquired.

"Yes, mother?" I replied.

"Won't you be joining your wife and I?" she asked.

"Only if you both wish it." I answered.

Both Cindi and Mother gazed back at me with loving smiles. Mother had her head resting atop Cindi's beautiful muscular breast, glowing in lissome self-satisfaction.

"We do." Echoed Cindi.

I sauntered toward them as we made our way to mother's lavish suite. Finally back inside the plush chambers of mother's lair, Cindi took mother to the silk-sheeted bed, draped in ivory white veils. I loved watching their expressions and actions as Cindi carefully split apart the veils, placing mother on her back before crawling atop her. Cindi smothered her small frame in a myriad of muscle, moist kisses, and pure power. I couldn't even see mother's body by the time I got closer to the bed. All I could make out were mother's delicate hands caressing Cindi's hard, thickset arms and shoulders repeatedly. Mother's fingertips skimmed across the deep angled rivers of brawn, tracing their twitching thickness. Now on the bed with them, I watched mother's fingers gracefully tread across Cindi's back like a swan on a still pond. Mother cooed as she caressed and smoothed the vast ocean of brawn and fiber. Then, mother's palms drifted up, cradling Cindi's head.

"Gonna need a shave soon." Purred mother, simulating her palms as if a razor.

With a thirsty kiss, Cindi moaned in agreement, wrapping mother's shapely flesh in those thick arms of hers. Cindi rolled atop her, bearing down on mother to assure her of her forbidden intentions. I quickly scooted over, seeing mother's large breasts pillow out against rock solid muscle. I sighed in awe, crippled by the stunning contrast between the noteworthy couple. Cindi's mouth burrowed deep within the nape of mother's neck, drawing her large claw-like hands all across mother's thick legs and savory thighs. Pinning mother down, Cindi was in total control and both mother and I loved it.

Like a graceful concerto, mother's glossy tan legs lifted upward, slowly coming down to lock themselves behind Cindi's taut ass. Ignited by the gesture, Cindi began humping herself against her pseudo mother, curving and flexing every immense muscle in that big sexy body of hers. Mother's ankles fastened as she responded with equal vigor, clutching and clawing at Cindi's tone back and shoulders.

"Fuck." Swore Cindi, suckling from the goodness of mother's plentiful left breast.

"God," cried mother in reverence. "God, you're so big baby-- huge."

Her words were like gasoline to an open fire... Cindi revived her hold on mother, hungrily feeding and chewing on both fleshy breasts.

Something was missing... something primitive-- more rough was needed. By this point, I was going on all instinct, and then the answer hit me.

I leapt from the bed, going to mother's chest of drawers nearby. Throwing open the top drawer, I found a throng of mother's exotic strap-ons, numerous body oils, and what looked to be like a vile of dark syrup. I instantly knew what it was... it was the same potion that Cindi and I drank during our mating ritual back on Eileithyia. The elixir that tore down all mental barriers of male or female personifications... drawing out the inner will to procreate with the will of all humanity.

With the vile in hand and the two of the thickest strap-ons, I darted back to the bed. Popping off the lid, I poured the entire vile in my mouth, lunging at Cindi for a mouth to mouth kiss of the elixir. The potion flowed from my mouth in a myriad of tongues and tonic... Cindi didn't resist, swallowing my offering in one brave gulp.

"Don't take the whole thing!" mother protested as Cindi and I gave no heed to her warning. "Oh my GAWD, you're only supposed to have a drop of it!! Fucking hell!"

I paid no attention to our mother's bitching, instead I bore down on her with a good sum of the sour mating potion still in my mouth. Mother angrily defied my liplock at first before Cindi's resolute grip and forearms held her face still.

"You fucking savage," mother hissed at me as I floated above her lips in a hazy mist of lust and greed. "You have no clue what you're facing."

My reply was a fiendish grin before Cindi pinched mother's nostrils together, forcing her mouth wide open. She fought us, but was no match for Cindi's sensual strength. I slowly lowered my mouth to mother's, coddling a long trickle of elixir and saliva from my lips, and into mother's agape mouth. She coughed at first before Cindi abruptly shoved her mouth shut.

"You're gonna do this, and you're gonna thank us for it later." Cindi urged into mother's trembling ear.

I sealed my lips to mothers, hungrily easing my body atop hers. I don't know what came over me, but I liked it a lot. It was reckless... careless... without fear.

Now breast to breast and mouth to mouth, Mother fought me as Cindi kept her nostrils shut. I had never been so ferocious in my entire life, but something inside kept me on course.

"Swallow." Commanded Cindi. "Do it-- you don't have a choice."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." Mother fought and twisted, needing oxygen to survive.

Finally, she broke as we heard the luscious gulp. Mother swallowed our mating potion.

I broke our soggy kiss, letting mother out from Cindi's hold. She leapt from our bed, gasping for air as Cindi gave chase. Taking mother in her full beefy arms, she and Cindi began to feel the effects of the captivating potion. I too started to get light headed as Cindi devoured mother's mouth with hers. Mother initially fought back as Cindi cornered her. Cindi ravaged her mouth as mother's fists thrashed at Cindi's mountainous back, eventually slowing to grope the endless bluffs and canyons of hard enchanting muscle.

It was exotically divine watching mother's resistance ebb as the couple gradually slid down the corner behind mother. Their liplock spilt as mother screamed like a savage brute. I could barely make out anything said as the toxin swept me off to a place I never knew existed. The outbursts of intense emotion blurred beyond all understanding as visions of Cindi and mother making love were the forefront of my hallucination.

Cindi had mother up against the wall with her thighs wrapped about Cindi's waist. Cindi's hands tugged and pulled at mother's wide ass while mother's hands caressed Cindi's smooth bald head. Cindi's ass began to thrust up as the force of Cindi's strength thumped mother against the wall. I loved it... seeing mother's anger and rage gone, transposed by an instinctive desire to devour Cindi whole.

"You fucking beast." Mother hissed at Cindi-- slithering her tongue past Cindi's lips as two long cords of saliva dribbled from their mouths.

"Mmmmmphh" Cindi replied, spinning mother back around, tossing her back to the bed, across the room at least ten to twelve feet.

Mother landed flat on her back, fretted by my wife's amazing power.

"Get over here and knock this shit up." Seethed mother as she swung around, up on her knees.

Mother moved like a 16-year-old girl... age, wrinkles, and time were utterly erased. I instantly knew what had to be done.

I hustled to Cindi-not for one second taking her eyes off mother's beguiling pose. Hell, I couldn't blame her... who could?

As Cindi strutted to the bed, I did my best to tether the crude leather harnesses around her strapping waist. I stepped back to watch Cindi corner mother on the bed, marveling at the heavenly V taper of Cindi's wide back to the small of her waist... those huge bulky arms dangling from her torso. Cindi circled mother like a predator about to pounce its prey.

Cindi crawled up on the bed as mother reached out to her.

"You're gonna fuck me, aren't you?" Mother hinted as her breath grew shallow.

Cindi barely nodded yes as she took mother by the back of the neck, pulling her mouth to hers for one more lasting kiss. Cindi's arms toppled mother as all she could do was embrace Cindi from below. I sighed in absorbing wonderment, keenly aware of their actions and feelings. It was as if I somehow astro-projected my being inside these women. I could sense mother's wonder in groping Cindi's acres of thick back muscle... my heart was thrashing in my chest. I broke out in a heavy sweat, lying on the bed beside the attentive pair. A quick glance toward mother as I saw a familiar look in her eyes as she stared at Cindi's back, yearning to trace the lines where Cindi's skin rose and dipped from the elevated beef.

I watched the gates of Heaven open wide; showcasing the most invaluable act two women could possibly share. Tears were shed as new depths were hounded. Fears were uprooted and every imaginable fantasy was championed for an entire week before I could get Cindi back to my bed. Cindi simply gave mother the working over of her life.

Our romance with mother blossomed. We welcomed her into our marriage as the three of us watched our three daughters grow into beautiful young women. Cindi and I's firstborn, Lyssa, was the first to marry and make the voyage to Eileithyia. All three of our daughters embraced the importance of living primitive and understanding the rich heritage of our inherent culture.

There were days when I would spend sun up to sun down busting rocks, just as I did when I first arrived. New recruits were never a scarce commodity as I took over the duties of overseer of the new arrivals... the head shaves, training, and muscle development were proud cornerstones of our society as some would embrace their call to power and size, while others happily nursed their maternal instincts. It was a perfectly balanced domain where a woman could find herself, free from the world's shameful expectations.

On the calm desert nights when the moon would shine down on Cindi and I in our berth, I would think back to the magnificent days spent back on Eileithyia, strung up on that ancient cross that held so many women before. The indistinct yet honored ritual of letting nature stew a child from within...

A perfect rite, all drawn from A Primitive Hope.

THE END

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers