All Comments on 'A Prince's Pride'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gender

You used the title "succubus lord Marriolkvio". That should be "Incubus lord Marriolkvio".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

It was an interesting one that's for sure, shame this guy was stupid enough to take on all of them at once. Arrogance really is his downfall isn't it. I suppose you'll be writing a alternative ending where he wins for the patreons eh?

hellenberghellenbergover 4 years ago
A thrilling story

I loved reading this, both because I'm fond of dopterines and also because while I was rooting for Chanterelle, who is a lovely demon-seducing weapon, I was still on the edge of my seat to see if she'd really pull it off. Needless to say, a scenario in which Marius succeeds in seducing her, or ends up breeding her stupid, would make for a wonderful Bad End.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

First, there might be a Bad End for Elle—I'll be putting up a poll at the end of the month for what kind of Bad End, and from which story! If you want to vote, pledge at least a dollar a month here! https://patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

Oh, and yes, as a Succubus of Pride, Marius is definitively brought down by his arrogance. ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strangely Bitter ending

I dont know what to say. I mean, its a well written story, and certainly invoked a lot of emotion. But that emotion was... Bitter to be honest. I know this was a Demon prince, but being trapped in an illusion for all eternity? It sounds a bit like a fate worse than death. Maybe thats just me. Great piece of fiction, even if i could not enjoy the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...