A Princess For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything, knowing she wasn't expecting me to answer. It was rather obvious, but she gave me a soft kick to the forehead with her boot nonetheless.

"You of course. What a lucky little worm." She motioned for me to rise, and once I was on my feet she and Alice gave me their cruelest smiles. "Oh, and for today, you are to do anything Alice asks of you as well. Understood?"

With a sigh, I opened the door for them. "Yes, Princess Lucy."

------------------

For the next several hours, Lucy and Alice led me through the mall like a puppy, from store to store and kiosk to kiosk. I knelt while they tried on boots and shoes, placing them on their feet and removing them whenever ordered to. If the ladies like the ones they were wearing, they would snap their fingers for me to kiss them and then put them in the growing pile. Then we'd go to the cash and I'd pay, carrying the accumulated bags out of the store

I stood there like a mannequin as they modeled dresses and skirts, gauging my reaction with each one and making sure to tease me with them at every opportunity. Lucy would gently drop the ones she wanted to the floor so that I would be forced to rush and pick them up, and Alice did the same, stifling a laugh each and every time.

When they got to the make-up counters it was my job to offer my cheek for lipstick tests, so that by the end of it both sides of my face were covered in lip prints of various colors. Alice jokingly told me not to wipe them off, but Lucy relented, saying "we wouldn't want him to get thrown out before we're finished shopping would we?"

When the day came to a close I had lost count of how much money I'd spent on the two devilish ladies, but based on the bags I was carrying it was quite a lot. And the two of them were far from finished with me. After I'd put the bags in the trunk of my car, Lucy walked over and laid down the law. "My sister and my mom are out for the weekend, so when we get to the house, you will come inside with us. I promised Alice we would have a little fun, and after today, I think you've earned a treat."

I have never driven as fast as I did then, as I couldn't get them to Lucy's mother's house quickly enough. Humiliated and rinsed as I was, I wanted- no, I needed- to see what else they two of them had in store for me. And once we arrived, I wasn't disappointed.

-------------

I carried their bags inside, and the three of us had dinner, neither Lucy or Alice betraying their plans for the evening. It was actually the most normal interaction I'd had with Lucy since the previous year's Christmas party, though I knew it was simply a front. She had plans, and by night's end, I would discover what they were.

After we finished eating, Lucy told me to go to the living room and kneel on the floor while she and Alice got ready. I did as I was told, and waited there on the carpeted floor wondering what they were getting ready for. I could hear sounds coming from her bedroom but never clear enough to figure out what they were. I had to wait and see, and when the opportunity finally arose, I was surprised my eyes didn't fall out of my skull.

Lucy stood at the bottom of the stairs, her brown boots on but the rest of her attire completely different than it had been during the day. She had a tight, black leather corset, a pair of elbow-length studded black leather gloves, and a dark shade of lipstick I'd bought for her earlier.

Alice, meanwhile, also had kept her boots on but had replaced her dress with a studded black bra with matching panties, and a pair of wrist-length black leather gloves, her lips a similar shade as her friends. The two of them stared at me and based on their cruel expressions, my face was likely registering the reaction they'd been expecting.

"Like what you see worm?" Lucy asked, walking over to me, and though I didn't answer she didn't care. She offered me her gloved hand and I proceeded to kiss it more passionately than I ever have anything before. She pulled it away after a moment and pointed a gloved finger to her boots, which I gave them the same treatment to.

As I did so, Alice approached us, so that when I was finished showing Lucy's boots affection I could move onto hers. She too offered a glove for me to kiss, and I did so, completely overwhelmed by all of this. I hadn't known what to expect if anything, but this certainly hadn't crossed my mind.

Once I was finished with Alice's glove, she and Lucy took a seat on the couch.

"Alright worm," Lucy said with a smile, "now it's time for your treat. You've been such a good boy for me, buying me everything I ask for, and playing with yourself how I want you to. So tonight, we're going to play with you a little. Do you like the sound of that?"

I could barely get the words out, shocked as I was, but after a moment I managed one barely coherent sentence. "Yes, Princess Lucy."

What happened next was nearly impossible to put into words. The girls had me worship their boots, making sure to keep my cock hard but on edge. More than once I found Lucy's gloved hands guiding my face onto her friend's foot, and Alice doing the same. I was their puppet, and they pulled me along so that I did things exactly as they wanted. These two Princesses guided me along, just as they had throughout the day, and I let them.

After a while, Lucy ordered me to remove my pants and boxers, and once I did, she made me lay down on the carpet face up. Alice joined me on the floor, and she wrapped her gloved fingers around my hard cock and started to gently stroke it up and down. As she did, Lucy removed her boots and placed her feet on my face. "You got to see these so much on video, now its time to worship them in person. Kiss my feet worm."

I kissed and licked and smelled and worshiped, all the while Alice edged me more and more, sliding over so that she was close enough to my head to tease me a little, as I assume she and Lucy had planned. "You love Princess lucy's feet don't you worm? You love worshiping them and her and doing everything she tells you to do. You love what I'm doing to your pathetic little cock, and you never want it to stop."

She was right, and as I worshiped Lucy's perfect pale feet and let Alice stroke and massage my cock like a pro, I realized how right she was. Everything that had happened since the night of the Christmas party had led to this. My worshipping Lucy's boots in her room, all the purchases and money I'd bought and sent her, all the times I'd jerked myself stupid for her, and today, prostrating myself before her and her friend and letting them rinse my wallet over and over... It had all led to this single, solitary moment.

The one in which Lucy would take complete and utter ownership of me. This wasn't simply a treat. This was how she would collar me for life, rendering me little more than a pathetic, devoted slave to a cruel and beautiful Princess.

And I couldn't wait.

Laying there with Lucy's feet in my face, Alice's hands guiding my cock and by extension my mind, body, and soul into submission and oblivion, I surrendered. My mind echoed with the words that Lucy had programmed into my last year in her bedroom; "From now on, I own you. When I talk, you listen. When I call, you answer. When I say jump, you say 'how high Princess Lucy?'" Those words, those commands, they were all that mattered.

I'd already spent a year serving her. After tonight, I would spend the rest of my life doing so. And I would spend and spend whenever and on whatever she wanted. She was a Princess after all, and I was nothing but a pathetic, boot-licking worm.

Alice stroked and Lucy pulled her feet away, staring down at me with those deeps eyes of hers. She knew it was true, and she knew that I did as well. Her dark lips curled into another devilish smile, and she spoke four simple but impossibly important words.

"Cum. And be mine."

And as Alice's gloved hands gave one last long stroke and my cock exploded all over me, I screamed out the only three words that truly mattered anymore.

"YES PRINCESS LUCY!"

The giggles of the two cruel Princesses filled the air, and I lay there spent, defeated, and happier than I have ever been in my life. Lucy wouldn't need any more videos, she knew I wasn't going anywhere. From this point on, I would do whatever my Princess asked of me.

"Good boy," she whispered as I lay there smiling, staring up at the ceiling.

And I was.


12