All Comments on 'A Private Beach'

by llambert

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Virgin hymen

Hymen can break from exercise or using tampons. Educate yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Okay, I guess. Unfortunately there's a guy called Ashon who's written literally hundreds of similar stories, so it's very difficult to come up with something innovative. Perhaps have a go at a different topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not very interesting

Nor very original. I find it unbelievable that a girl who wants to say "No" won't do so, won't run away, doesn't shove him off, and instead cooperates with her rapist. To make this story better, I suggest you give the characters more personality, some characteristics that make them multi-dimensional, so that readers can relate to them as real people, instead of simply "the victim" and "the rapist".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
other critics

It's fiction, and sexual fun fiction at that. It doesn't need to be 100% correct. I enjoyed the short story. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was pretty bad

It was kinda hot but everything happened so fast and wasn't believable. When a stranger removes your clothing you will be quick to cover yourself and would at least flinch at his touch. I know it's fiction but its hard to get turned on when the story doesn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous