A Privileged Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... don't stare at her tits. What else"?

"Think back to my original comment. If you are watching a women's eyes and paying attention to her body language, then she will tell you what she thinks and what she wants."

"How so?"

"I don't have time to go in-depth, but I can give you a few basics tips to go along with what you do know about body language."

"Like what for instances?"

"Okay... Watch the woman's eyes and see what she is looking at or focusing on. If she glances at your lips during casual conversation, she probably wants to kiss you. Or she is wondering what it might feel like to press her lips to yours."

"No way!"

"Yes, way!"

"Okay...so I first focus on not gawking at her tits. I can do that. And I pay more attention to what she is looking at and her in general. Is there a particular thing or sign I need to watch? What DO I need to concentrate on?"

"Watch her facial expressions, her hands AND as I said before, her eyes. I can't stress enough the importance of watching a woman's eyes. Sometimes she will play with her hair or touch her neck. When a woman is playing with her hair, that's showing off her feminine side. She wants you to see her as a woman, not a sex object. Playing with her hair is womanly, and she's only trying to capture the attention of the person she is interested in at that moment. From what I've learned from my friends, when a woman or young girl, in my case, intentionally does these things when chatting with a man, or boy she's just trying to show him she is into him chemically speaking. If she consistently does that stuff, you are probably good in the "attraction" department. Often, she's going to twirl her hair. However, beware; this move can also signify she's impatient and wants to move things along a little faster. Watch her eyes for clues."

"Wow... I never realized watching a woman's eyes was so important!"

"I can assure you it is crucial. Also, watch for the back arch. When a woman arches her back, this makes her legs and breasts the center of attention. She's unconsciously trying to emphasize her body to get your attention. Often girls will do this to capture undivided attention from far off. Just be sure you don't mix this action up with her just trying to stretch."

"What do you mean by the back arch, Sis?"

"It means she sticks her butt out to draw attention to her feminine attributes, obviously. In other words, she is saying, look at my nice ass. Wouldn't you love to rub your hard cock against it? Look at it this way, Billy, arching her back in a suggestive manner, basically sticking her butt out, reflects behavior that almost every woman exhibits when she wants to get laid. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, so why don't we hold that particular signal until you are closer to getting Mom to the point of actually considering sex with you?"

"Hey...if it's the female's way of telling me she wants to get laid, I'm all for learning about it right now."

"Easy Tiger, that's enough for right now. We can take that subject up if or when Mom starts showing signs that she may be seriously considering an incestuous liaison with you, okay?"

"Uh... Sis? You're not going to get jealous if I do start fucking Mom, too, are you?"

"Jealous! Are you out of your fucking mind? We are not a couple, Billy! We are Brother and Sister. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend! We are not sweethearts and can never be lovers! If anything, we are just fuck buddies, and we won't be that if Mom or Dad ever finds out what we've done!"

"Okay. Okay,... Sis! You don't have to bite my head off!"

"Billy... I told you on the way home from Homecoming we could continue to have sex, but only if you didn't look at me like we are lovers. I meant that then and I mean it now. Don't let anyone see you looking at me like you look at Mom. That would be a dead giveaway we are having sex with each other."

"I promise, Sis. Do you think your pussy will be well enough for a gentle fuck later tonight after Mom and Dad are asleep?"

"We'll see."

~~~~~

Billy enters the kitchen, and his Mom is at the stove, preparing dinner, and his Dad is still in his workshop. Mom is wearing a light blue polo shirt and khaki shorts that hug the contours of her firm butt. She appears as sexy as a teenage girl in that outfit. Mom casts a glance over her shoulder and smiles at her son. Billy watches his Mom's eyes as Cassie advised him too. And just like Cassie had said she would, his Mom's eyes unconsciously drop to his crotch area and then up to his eyes before turning back to the stove. He understands what Cassie was trying to tell him is indeed true.

Now when Billy looks at his mom, he notices specific things about her. He sees she is poised and elegant. He admires the curves of her body. Her boobs are magnificent. Her waist is tiny, and her butt is full and round. Billy's mother has a gorgeous face. Her full lips and high cheekbones compliment her stunning green eyes. She never wears too much makeup, and she doesn't need much if any. Her long luxurious hair frames her face perfectly. Even her clothes are the epitome of grace and class. For the first time, he sees his Mom as a sexy woman, not just someone to fantasize about while jerking-off. Sure, he had seen all those things before, but they didn't have the impact they do now because earlier, he had been concentrating only on her tits or ass.

Billy walks up behind his Mom, encircles her waist with his arms, and gives her a gentle, loving squeeze. He wants to go higher and fondle her tits, but his better judgment tells him that would fall under the category of moving too fast. Cassie enters the kitchen while Billy is hugging Mom and opens one of the overhead cabinets. She rises on her tiptoes to retrieve dinner plates from above. She smiles at Billy and starts setting the table for dinner. Billy continues to hug his Mom.

"What are you cooking, Mom?"

"It's your Dad's favorite; beef stroganoff," she cheerfully answers.

Billy rests his chin on his Mom's shoulder and says, "It smells wonderful. So, do you, Mom." He then gives her another gentle squeeze and a quick kiss on her neck. The effect is immediate. She blushes, and goosebumps spread across her arms. Mom says nothing, but Cassie winks at her Brother and gives him the thumbs up.

Billy turns away and buries his head in the fridge, looking for something cold to drink. His Mom glances around to make sure no one is watching and tugs at her wet panties that are beginning to stick to her moist vagina. She feels a moment of guilt because her son's doting attention had had that effect on her. She blushes again and squeezes her thighs together.

~~~~~

After dinner, Cassie and her Mom clean the kitchen and join the guys in the family room to watch TV. Dad has settled in his comfortable chair, and Billy is sitting on the sofa. Billy moves to the middle of the couch and allows Cassie to sit in her usual place to his left. And his Mom to his right. There are about twenty minutes left for the action show Billy and his Dad is watching. As soon as the final credits begin to roll, Cassie grabs the remote and finds a romantic "chick-flick" for them to watch. Billy and his Dad both grumble but agree it is only fair for the girls to pick the movie since they had endured part of the action show.

A few minutes into the movie, Cassie nudges Billy in the ribs and whispers that he should flirt with their Mom. Billy shakes his head no, and Cassie whispers he is a pussy if he doesn't at least try. Billy ignores his Sister's comment but moves closer to his Mom, and the bare skin of his right thigh makes unforeseen contact with the bare skin of his mother's left thigh. He finds skin to skin contact with his Mom exhilarating. Everything is fine until Billy becomes aware of the heat being generated from his Mom's body's close proximity to his body. There is a slight tingling in his groin. He prays that the stirring in his gym shorts doesn't grow into a full-fledged boner. He feels things may become embarrassing if his Mom notices his dick getting hard. After a while, his cock settles into a semi-hard bulge. Then he decides that the lump is probably a good thing because Cassie had said women could get turned on when a man gets an erection in their presence. Especially if they think they caused the erection.

There is a hot love scene taking place on the TV, and Billy notices his Mom's breathing is more substantial than usual. She is also pressing her thigh harder against his thigh. Billy wonders if she is aware, or is it an unconscious action. He uses his peripheral vision to watch her breasts rise and fall. Her nipples poke against the thin fabric of her polo shirt and become very apparent. An internet article Billy read implied that casual touching promotes erotic thoughts when a woman is in an evident arousal state. He is convinced that her heavy breathing and erect nipples are ample proof she is in a state of arousal, but how can he use that to his advantage? Seducing a woman is all new to him. He wants to ask Cassie what he should do next, but that would be ludicrous.

Billy cunningly places his right hand on his Mom's bare thigh just above her left knee. She immediately puts her hand on his hand, gives it a gentle squeeze, and holds it in place. Billy feels his cock twitch and his bulge growing. Moments later, he feels a rush of confidence and tries to move his hand a bit further up his Mom's thigh, but she holds his hand firmly in place. She never takes her eyes off the TV screen and doesn't give any indication she thinks Billy's hand is out of place on her thigh. Billy's cock is disturbingly hard and needs to be adjusted, but his Mom continues to hold his hand firmly in place on her thigh. He can hear his heart beating in his ears and wonders if his Mom can hear it.

There is a commercial break in the movie, and Cassie pauses the film to see if anyone needs a break. Billy rushes to the guest bathroom down the hall to relieve the pressure building in his balls. It only takes three strokes to load the toilet with his sperm. Billy stares in the mirror at himself and wonders if it's his imagination or is his mother okay with him touching her intimately. When he returns to the family room, some ten or fifteen minutes later, Cassie and his Mom have changed into their sleeping attire and are back on the sofa. Cassie is wearing her usual long cotton t-shirt and probably a pair of cotton panties underneath. His Mom has on her white thigh-length terrycloth robe. Billy squeezes between the two women, then Cassie resumes the movie before cuddling against Billy's shoulder. She presses her braless tit against his arm and positions her head on her brother's shoulder. Billy takes immediate notice of her breast resting against his arm and wonders if she's doing it innocently or to tease him. His hormones have him so confused he can't separate fact from fantasy.

Mom takes a similar position as Cassie's on Billy's right and rests her head on his right shoulder. She loops her arm through Billy's arm, and her braless left breast is resting against his right arm. He wonders what she is wearing under the robe. Is it a sexy negligée? Is she nude? He can feel himself getting hard again. He makes a quick adjustment then casually slides his hand back on his Mom's thigh. This time she appears as though she doesn't notice his hand's placement and concentrates on the movie. After what he thinks is a reasonable linger, he furtively advances his hand up her thigh a couple of inches and gives it a gentle squeeze. His Mom doesn't react at all to his slight encroachment. Billy's heart is beating so loud he is afraid everyone in the room can hear. His heart begins to race. He takes a deep breath and inches his hand a bit further. His Mom emits a low, almost inaudible moan and snuggles closer to Billy.

"Oh my God, she is going to let me ease my hand up to her pussy," Billy thinks to himself. The exhilaration he is experiencing is overwhelming. Billy's throat tightens, and he feels as though he may not be able to take his next breath. He becomes light-headed and feels as if he may pass out. He glances over at his Dad to make sure he is not aware of his hand on Mom's thigh. Dad is too engrossed in the movie to notice.

Billy takes a deep breath, holds it for a second before releasing it slowly. He composes himself and glances around the room. Everyone, including his Mom, appears to be glued to another love scene on the TV screen. He makes a bold decision and moves his hand the final few inches and touches his Mom's wet panties with the backside of his hand. She stiffens and gasps. Billy feels her eyes burrowing into his face. She places her hand on his hand, holding it firmly against her wet vagina. His Mom pauses a few seconds that seem much more like minutes. He is almost sure she will leave his hand resting against her panty covered pussy, but then she casually moves his hand to his own lap. She lovingly pats the back of his hand and gives him a quick peck on the cheek, and goes back to watching the movie as if nothing had happened.

Billy is drowning in his embarrassment. He can feel the heat from his face turning red. He wonders what he should say to his Mom if anything. As soon as the movie ends, Billy retreats to his room without explaining and strips naked for bed. He crawls under the sheets and holds his right hand to his nose. He can smell his Mom's wetness on the back of his hand. It only takes a few strokes on his swollen cock to gain relief. He cleans up the mess and then dozes off into a restful slumber.

~~~~~

Billy reluctantly ventures downstairs to face his Mom. He braces for the worse. Despite what his Sister had said, he still doesn't know for sure what kind of mood she may be in since his brazen move the previous night. His Mom has her back to the kitchen door when Billy enters the room and is cooking scrambled eggs. He doesn't know what to expect from her and is hesitant to approach her with his usual good morning hug. Instead, he takes a seat at the table next to Cassie and says over his shoulder, "Good morning, Mom."

"What? Are you too lazy to hug your Mom," she says without turning to face him? She continues preparing breakfast?"

Billy rises from his chair and moves hesitantly toward his Mom. He has an enormous morning woody and is careful not to let it poke her in the butt as he caresses her around her waist and plants a kiss on her neck.

"Now that's more like it," she replies. "I was beginning to think you were mad at me."

When Billy returns to the table, Cassie locks her eyes on the tent in his boxer shorts and squawks, "My God, Billy. That movie last night must've caused you to have a hot dream."

"Shut the fuck up, Cassie," he growls.

Mom doesn't even have to turn around and look to know what Cassie is talking about. It's like she has eyes in the back of her head. Still facing away from the table, she says, "Leave your brother alone, Cassie. It's perfectly normal for a young man his age to have an erection first thing in the morning."

"Geez, Mom! Can't a guy have a little privacy around here," Billy embarrassingly groans?

~~~~~

It's Wednesday, and most Wednesdays, Bella meets two of her best girlfriends at the country club for lunch. All are married with teenage children and wealthy husbands. Helen Gilmore is married to an affluent bank executive, and Beverly Wittington is married to the owner of a well-known architectural firm. The three girlfriends usually start with a cocktail or two, followed by lots of girl talk and then a light brunch. The topics are always the same; the latest gossip, then fashion trends, family matters, and ending with them watching the male species who happen to be present at the time. The real fun begins when they discuss their sexual fantasies generated by some of those men. Occasionally, they delve into fantasies involving other women just for the fun of it.

Today's luncheon is different from most Wednesday luncheons because it is the first luncheon they have met in over a month. Their last luncheon together ended with Helen making off-color remarks about Bella's son Billy. Helen had one too many cocktails, and her tongue was very loose. After her third or fourth cocktail, Helen leaned across the table and whispered, "I heard a rumor that Jenny Thomas is receiving private lessons from the club's new young tennis pro."

The girls had a good laugh about how free Jenny Thomas is about bestowing sexual favors on her male associates. It seems that Jenny bestows her gifts without regard to the man's age. They assumed Jenny was sharing her sexual favors with the new young tennis pro. Helen even suggested that the younger the man, the harder his dick will be. The girls all agreed they missed the feel of a hard-youthful cock invading their mature middle-aged vaginas. It sparked a lot of fantasies among the three relatively inebriated women.

Sometime during the girl's sexual conversation about their fantasies, Helen commented that Bella's son, Billy, displays a nice large package in his swimsuit. Helen went further across the line and questioned Bella about her relationship with Billy. She blatantly asked Bella if she had ever thought about checking out her son's package when hubby was away at a Medical Convention. That set Bella off, and Beverly had to keep the two friends from clawing each other's eyes out.

Beverly took Helen home, and Bella remained behind, examining her feelings about her handsome teenaged son. Bella wouldn't have admitted it at the time, but she had noticed the package her son was carrying around in his pants. She would never consider acting on her impulses, but she had indeed thought about what it would be like having sex with her Billy. Everything was made more difficult for Bella because she was aware of Billy looking at her with lust in his eyes. She knew she should discourage her son from looking at her in that manner, but she found it flattering and arousing.

Bella starts today's luncheon with an apology to Helen for losing her temper at their last meeting. Bella follows with a heartfelt toast to their continued friendship. Two drinks later, all is forgotten, and the usual topics are up for discussion. The first topic, the latest gossip, then fashion trends, family matters, and ending with them watching the male species who happen to be present at the time.

Bella is on her third cocktail when she says, "Helen, do you remember what you said about Jenny Thomas maybe sharing, no... bestowing her sexual favors on our young Tennis Pro?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I know for sure that she has been sucking his dick!"

"Wait a minute. Let me be sure I heard you correctly. You know for sure that Jenny is blowing our young Tennis Pro?"

Bella smiles and nods her head.

"And just how do you know that for sure?"

"I caught them when I went to keep my appointment with Tom."

"You actually saw Jenny sucking Tom's cock?"

"Well... I... I didn't actually see Tom and Jenny doing IT, but I heard moaning coming from Tom's office, and I heard him says, "Oh... fuck, I'm gonna cum, Jenny!" There is no doubt about what and who is causing him to moan."

"We need more proof than that, Bella. I want solid evidence that slut Jenny is sucking off our Tennis Pro."

"Well... I do kind of have more proof. It's not something that would stand up court or anything, but I saw enough when Tom opened the door to his office to convince me she had been sucking his cock when I heard them through the door."

"What did you see, exactly?"

"Jenny was standing to the side of Tom's desk, reapplying her lipstick, her hair was disheveled, and she had a smirky grin on her face. A smirky grin that screamed, she just sucked his cock. And... and... there was a smudge of the same color lipstick on the zipper fly of Tom's tennis shorts."