A Privileged Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy calmly moves his hand under her shirt and caresses her breast in his palm. She heaves a low sigh and grounds her pelvis hard against his cock. Billy thinks he is going to climax in his pants right at that very moment. She reaches down and grasps his hard cock in her hand and strokes him through his pants. Billy nibbles on her earlobe and hears her release a huge breath of air and then relaxes in his arms. His Mom passes out in his arms and goes limp.

Billy scoops her up into his arms and carries her to the master bedroom. He places her on the king-size bed. He stands watching her chest heave up and down as she lay there looking more beautiful than ever. Billy's hands tremble as he removes her shirt. This will be the first time he has ever seen his mother's naked breast. He feels guilty standing there starring at them. Billy gingerly slips her denim skirt off and finds she isn't wearing panties. Billy realizes his Mom was planning on going all the way with him tonight. He suddenly understands what a deer must feel like when a set of headlights lits up it. He couldn't have looked away from her stunning naked figure even if his life depended on it.

Billy cups a fleshy orb, lifting its mass. It is like a soft pillow, giving way wherever he presses or squeezes. He runs his fingertips across the warm flesh, circling and exploring the globe while moving closer and closer to the nipple before moving away and starting over again on the other nipple.

He wants to grab them as if they were a loaf of bread and stuff them into his mouth. He wants to play with his Mom's tits and suck on her nipples. He wants to pull on them until he almost rips them off before letting them go. He looks down at her pussy, which is sparsely covered with strawberry blond hair. He fights the urge to drive his tongue into her. He gently blows across her clit instead. Her clit shows its appreciation by poking its tiny head from the protective hood.

Billy backs away from her bed, just far enough to get a better look at her pussy. It had changed since he blew his hot breath on it and reminded him of some of the exotic flowers he'd seen. Her outer lips are swollen to twice their standard size. Her inner lips are visible between the outer lips and a deep red glistening from the moisture that coats them. Her clit stands out, hard and erect, completely exposed, and the opening beneath it opens and closes like someone gasping for air. A thin trail of juices leaks from the base of her vagina. Her juices trickle down between the crack of her ass to pool on the covers beneath her. It is, without a doubt, one of the most exciting things he'd ever seen in his life. The heady aroma of her arousal is almost overwhelming.

Billy pauses, almost holding his breath. He knows, somewhere deep inside, that once he starts this, he won't be able to stop. His mother is passed out drunk. He wants her to enjoy this as much as him. He wants to make love to his Mom, but he is enough of a gentleman not to take her this way. He does the most challenging thing he'd ever done in his life by pulling away from her and sits back, admiring her beauty. Maybe tomorrow, he thinks.

Every muscle in his body feels like it is made of Jell-O. He can see her taking long, deep breaths as his eyes rest on her breasts. The room is so quiet; the only sound is their breathing. Billy pulls the covers over his Mom's gorgeous nude body. He finishes by leaning over and pressing his lips to hers, briefly slipping his tongue into her unconscious mouth. Billy turns out the lamp by her bedside and retreats to his bedroom. He falls into a restless sleep, dreaming of what the night might have been.

~~~~~~

Billy finds his Mom wiping down the breakfast table. She has her back to him and is wearing her terrycloth robe. Billy tiptoes behind her, put his arms around her waist, and gives her a big hug. She stands up straight and affectionately leans back into his arms, expecting his usual kiss on her neck. Instead of a kiss, he presses his stiff morning woody against her butt and moves his right hand up to her left breast, and gives it a gentle squeeze. She quickly wiggles free of his grasp and turns to face him. He is baffled by the shock on her face.

"Billy Honey, I know what you are trying to do, and I can tell you right now that's not going to happen."

Billy has a bewildered expression on his face and takes a step forward to embrace his Mom, but she puts her hand on his chest and holds him at bay.

"It's perfectly normal for a young man your age to fantasize about having sex with his Mom, but I can assure you it is ONLY a fantasy and will not happen."

"But Mom..."

"No buts, Honey. It's a fact of life, and you are not the only young man to feel a sexual attraction to his Mom," Bella calmly explains.

Billy hangs his head with a hurt expression on his face. His Mom feels his hurt and almost gives in to his lustful desire. She quickly fights it off and continues in the role of adult and mother.

"I am truly, truly flattered that you are attracted to me in that manner, Billy but feel I may have misled you by letting you touch me without objecting. When your hands strayed the other day while applying sunscreen to my body, I should have put a stop to it right then, but I didn't. It was wrong of me, and I am sorry, but Moms aren't allowed to do things like that with their teenage Sons. It's called incest, and it is against the law."

"But what about last night, Mom. You and I both know you wanted it to happen as much as I did!"

"Last night was a mistake, Billy, and I should never let it happen. I should not have allowed myself to drink the wine and lead you on."

"But, Mom... You... you were braless and no panties. You had intended to go all the way with me, didn't you? If you hadn't passed out, we would have gone all the way. Right?"

"Billy, I didn't pass out. I only pretended because I wanted you to have your way with me and get it out of your system. I also wanted to maintain a degree of deniability. You turned out to be the gentleman I knew you were. You only played with my breasts, but that was fine. You could have taken full advantage of me, and I am proud of you for not doing so."

"I'm so sorry, Mom. Can you forgive me?"

"Please forgive me, Billy, for sending all the wrong signals."

Billy embraces his Mom, holds her tightly to his chest, and tenderly rubs his hand up and down her back. Her heart is pounding against his chest, and he can feel her nipples harden. Billy is tempted to press his semi-hard cock against her thigh. After giving it a bit more thought, he determines that may make matters even worse. They continue with their consoling embrace as each rests their chin on the other's shoulder. Billy impulsively kisses her on the neck and then follows his Sister's suggestion to nibble on her earlobe. He feels a shiver pass through her, and she embraces him tighter. He feels a renewed desire forming in them both.

Billy feels his cock slowly rising and pulls away from her shoulder. He places his index finger under her chin, tilting her head upward where he can gaze down into her sparkling eyes. They silently stare into each other's eyes. Mom's eyes shift from his eyes to his lips and then back to his eyes. Her eyes are wet with tears and red from the weeping. Billy thinks he reads all the signals that she wants to be kissed. He decides to test his intuition and leans slowly forward. She closes her eyes, parts her lips, and willingly accepts his kiss. Soon their tongues are fighting for superiority. Mom sucks her Son's tongue deep into her mouth, and Billy's hand intuitively slides inside her robe. She has nothing on under the robe, and he caresses her warm breast while tweaking her nipple. She pulls away abruptly and slaps him hard across the face.

Billy is shocked. His Mom seemingly keeps switching from hot and back to cold without warning. Now he is bewildered. He wants her to make up her mind one way or the other and stick to it. He steps back, exasperatingly points at his hard cock, which is fighting to spring free from his boxer shorts, and pleadingly asks, "And just what am I supposed to do with this, Mom?"

His Mom can genuinely feel her Son's pain because, at that moment, she too wants to retreat to the nearest bedroom with her son and fuck like a couple of rabbits. She is angry with herself for not being able to control her emotions toward her son. She is highly aroused and sexually frustrated by everything that has taken place over the past weeks and feels she needs to cum just as badly as he does. She must do something to keep from damaging their relationship permanently, but what?

"Billy, Honey, there is nothing wrong with masturbating until you get the relief you need," she sweetly smiles.

That sounds stupid to her, and can't believe she said it but decides to stick with her suggestion. "Now, would you like to go to the bathroom and take care of that problem while I prepare you a nice breakfast?"

Billy reaches out, pulls her into his strong arms, and plants another kiss on her lips. Her mouth is open because of her shock, and Billy shoves his tongue in her mouth and begins to explore. She struggles for a moment, then relaxes, puts her hand behind his head, pulls him closer, and returns his kiss. Their tongues dance and wrestle like two young lovers. Billy presses his hard cock to her belly, and she pushes back with equal force. Billy then takes her right hand and places it on his cock. She squeezes it through his boxers and gently strokes it up and down.

Then as though someone had flipped a switch, she breaks free of his embrace again and hurriedly retreats to her bedroom. Billy lets out a dismal grunt and storms to his bedroom. He spends the rest of the day in his boxers surfing porno sites and napping. He would occasionally jack-off while thinking about the passionate kiss he'd shared with his Mom. He ignores his mother's plea to come down for lunch and then again for dinner. He can't bring himself to face his mom right now. Besides, he is totally engrossed with mother/son porn on his computer.

~~~~~

While cleaning the dinner dishes, Bella rehashes all the sexual tensions that had developed between herself and her young Son over the past few weeks. His desires toward her are becoming stronger each day. She is at a total loss as to how to handle the matter of rejecting her Son's sexual overtures without causing him deep emotional scars. She's read all the books, and they seem to address the son's feelings toward his mother but devote little advice to handling the mother's feelings toward her son.

Bella feels like a hypocrite denying Billy's advances because she has the same desires toward him. She can't understand why they are suddenly developing such intense sexual desires toward each other. There is no one else in the house, so Bella decides to talk with her Son as one adult to another, but Bella needs a shower first. The shower doesn't really help because she can't resist fingering herself to a pleasant orgasm. Bella steps out of the show and dries off. She stares at her naked body in the mirror for a moment before slipping on her robe. It takes a few minutes for her to collect her thoughts before confronting Billy. Once Bella feels comfortable with what she is planning to say to her Son, she goes across the hall to his room.

Bella hesitates outside Billy's bedroom door a moment and considers her first course of action. The best approach, in her opinion, is the direct approach. She lightly raps on Billy's door and announces herself. Billy is intensely focused on his computer, watching a woman who appears to be his Mom's age being pounded by a young man close to his age. The young man is hammering the middle age woman like he is drilling for oil. Before Billy realizes it, his Mom is standing in his room, gasping at what she sees taking place on her Son's computer screen.

Billy swivels his computer chair to face his Mom, and her eyes shift to the hard cock he holds in his hand. Her breathing becomes raspy and shallow. She feels her heart is going to rip right through her chest. Billy hears his heart drumming in his ears. They both freeze like two statues until the woman on the computer screams, "Oh my God, Son, fuck your Mama like the slut she is. Fill your Mama's drooling cunt with some more of your hot cum."

Billy spurts two strands of cum across the room. The first blast lands on his Mom's thigh and the second on the back of her right hand. Bella feels a sudden gush of juices from her pussy trickle down her thigh. Her panties would be soaked had she been wearing any.

Billy gazes at his Mom as she stands immobilized in front of him, her breasts heaving up and down under the thin house robe. His Mom maintains eye contact with him and absentmindedly licks her Son's cum from the back of her hand. It tastes good, and she can't help herself. She has to have more of his sweet tasting sperm. Billy swallows hard and licks his lips. When his Mom opens her house robe and lets it slip to the floor, Billy's cock twitches and becomes even harder. He tries to take in her whole naked body in one sweeping glimpse. She lets him look and tries not to smile at the sharp intake of breath from her young Son. She watches as he repeatedly licks his lips, not moving until his eyes meet hers again. She is standing there, with a seductive smile on her face. And she is naked.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"I could go back to my room if you want."

That got a quick shake of Billy's head, and a loud, "No."

It makes her laugh.

Bella steps forward and kneels in front of her Son. She smiles as she gauges the substantial package in front of her. Billy's eyes are wide as his Mom holds his gaze and reaches for his hard cock. Billy inhales sharply as his Mom leisurely examines of his cock. It is a good-looking cock; she admits to herself. His cock is fully erect and a drop of cum residue glistening on the thick tip.

"Honey, you do know that this is a bad idea, don't you," she beams?

He nods.

"And that one day, we may both regret it."

He nods again. His Mom holds his gaze, only looking away briefly from his eyes as she carefully wraps her lips around the mushroom-shaped head to taste more of his cum again. It excites her. She wants more, and she intends to have more. She is no longer thinking as a mother but as a woman who loves the taste of cum. Visions of that first time with her Cousin Tommy invade her thoughts.

The noise Billy makes as she wraps her lips around his cock is a mixture of a moan and a sigh, followed by an unmistakable tremble. It is a sound Bella loves, a sound she recognizes instantly, and she wants to hear it again and again from her Son. Bella loves the noises Billy is making because it is proof, she pleases him. She wrapped her fingers around her Son's cock, feeling the warmth of his smooth skin beneath her hand. She holds Billy's cock tenderly with her left hand, gripping him tightly as she studies the veins and muscles visible under the soft skin of his shaft.

It is apparent by Billy's heavy breathing; she is already delivering much pleasure. Bella runs her right index finger along a bulging vein, circles the thick head with her fingertip, and then back down to the base of his shaft before gently cupping his balls. Billy makes another small noise as she strokes lightly. Billy sucks in a giant slug of air, savoring the anticipation of what his Mom might do next. She brings her other hand up to caress his balls again.

Billy's head tilts back as he squirms and moans in the chair. His Mom glances up, smiling, and winks. Her fingers caress his balls as she attempts to push her lips to the base of his cock. She can't remember deep throating anyone but her husband since college unless she counts the young Tennis Pro. Her gag reflex kicks in, and she retreats to the top of her Son's shaft to recover. She takes his cock out of her mouth.

"Don't stop, Mom! Keep doing what you were doing!" He sounds panicked.

She reaches for Billy's cock again and flicks her tongue out, licking from the base along the underside of his cock to the frenulum, tasting more of his cum from his earlier explosion. Billy's hands tighten on the seat of the computer chair, and when his Mom looks up again, he is staring back in ecstasy.

"Fuck, Mom..." he whispers. "I've never had a blowjob as good as this.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum, Honey," she replies.

The expert blowjob his Mom is giving him is almost too much for Billy. He wants it to last forever and is holding back, but he is desperate to climax and fill his Mom's mouth with his cum.

"Soon, Mom. I think I'm gonna cum soon," Billy moans. "But for now, I... I... oh my God. I think I'm very close, but not just yet. I want it to last longer."

His Mom flicks her tongue out again, licking and swirling it expertly around his mushroom-shaped crown as she maintains eye contact with him. Billy's expression appears almost worried, and his breathing grows heavier.

"Please, Mom... will you... you know," he sighs?

Mom is in a teasing mood. She knows what Billy is trying to say. She raises her eyebrows and winks at him. "Will I please, what, Honey?"

Billy's face is flushed; his Mom isn't sure if it is from lust or the blowjob's pleasure. Billy is not the first man to almost pass out from one of her exquisite blowjobs.

"You're going to make me say it, aren't you, Mom?"

His Mom grins while encircling the crown of his dick lightly as she nods in the affirmative. Billy's eyes close briefly and then reopen. "Please, Mom, I want you to let me cum in your mouth."

"And what else, Baby boy," she asks?

"Oh, fuck, Mom... I'm almost there..."

"What else do you want Mommy to do, Billy? You have to say it if you want it to happen!"

Billy's breathing becomes labored and harsh sounding. He can't seem to get the words out that his Mom wants to hear.

"You're not big on the dirty talk, are you, Honey?"

Mom giggles and swirls her tongue around his mushroom again. Billy's throbbing cock twitches beneath her magic lips and tongue. "Hmm. Your cock seems to want you to ask me properly."

Billy takes a deep gulp of air and shrieks, "I want you to swallow every drop of my cum, Mom! Please!"

"I know you want to cum in my mouth, Sweetheart, and I want to taste your hot thick cum baby, but I need you to do me a favor and fuck my face. Can you take control and do that for me, Sweetie? Fuck Mommy's slutty mouth?

Billy knows exactly what she is asking him to do. He has seen it many times on his favorite porn sites but never imagined in a million years that his Mom would make such a request.

She begs, her eyes glinting with mischief. "I'm soaked just..."

Billy's dick cuts off the next word. Gripping her soft hair, he forces her down onto his cock until once again, his shaft vanishes inside her warm wet mouth. He's had dreams and fantasies about forcefully taking his Mom's mouth in that way. He never thought he would get to fulfill that fantasy.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Billy moans as he feels the tight constraints of her throat once again squeeze the head of his cock. With her mouth pressed against his groin, he feels the same intense pleasure as before, but this time he is in control.

Lifting his hips, he drops them while holding his Mom's head so that just the head of his cock is inside her mouth. Slamming his hips upwards, he watches as his Mom swallows his swollen cock. Billy digs his teeth into his lower lip to try and hold off the approaching orgasm. He wants this amazing blowjob to last longer, but it isn't going to work. His Mom is sucking harder than ever. Her tongue baths his shaft as her hands reach up to massage his swollen balls again before shoving her middle finger into his ass.

"Fuck!" He cries out.