A Privileged Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... she probably was sucking his cock," Helen whines. "I just wish you had seen her doing it because I would love to know what his cock looks like and how big it is."

"Oh, I can tell you his cock is beautiful, and it is about seven inches long and maybe two to three inches in diameter."

Bella realizes too late the liquor she consumed with lunch just cause her to give away a secret she intended to reveal to anyone. Helen and Beverly stare blankly at Bella. After several seconds, which seems more like minutes, Beverly says, "Do care to give us the details on just how you know this about young Tom's cock?"

Helen shakes her head yes in agreement with Beverly's inquiry. Bella sits quietly, blushing, then meekly responds with, "I couldn't help it. I had been so horny for weeks, and when I saw the bulge in his shorts and the smudge of lipstick on his zipper fly, I just wanted to have him in my mouth. I jerked his tennis shorts and boxers below his knees, then shoved his beautiful cock as far down my throat as possible. It didn't take long for his salty sperm to paint the inside of my mouth. I swallowed every drop and enjoyed it immensely."

Bella is embarrassed to admit to what she had done but is happy to get it off her chest and now talk about it. Helen and Beverly are both smiling broadly and seem pleased with Bella's confession. Helen is the first to console Bella about her humiliating admission.

"It's okay, Bella. Don't feel guilty about giving in to your desire. I, too, have a confession. The day I brought up Jenny Thomas was dallying with our young Tennis Pro; I had already sucked his cock myself."

Bella is shocked to learn Helen had succumbed to her lust, but she is even more shocked and angry that she had chosen not to share it with her two best friends. Bella wanted to admonish Helen but instead chose a higher rode.

"Well, Helen... I guess we should help our good friend, Beverly, experience the pleasure we have enjoyed with young Tom. What do you say?"

Beverly blushes and says, "I appreciate you thinking about me, Bella, but I have already had the pleasure of sucking the boy's cock. The day I drove Helen home from our last luncheon, all she could talk about was sucking his cock, and so I made an appointment the next day for a private tennis lesson. He wasted no time in rubbing his hard cock against me while pretending to improve my ball return."

"That's what he did with me," Bella replies. "How about you Helen, did he seduce you in the same way?"

"I'd like to say that's the way it happened, but the truth is I came on to him during a visit to his office. I'd heard rumors Tom was meeting with Jenny privately so, I asked him outright if they were sexual with each other, and he first denied it but confessed when I pressed the matter. I then asked him point-blank if I could suck his cock, and he agreed. I wanted to tell you both that day at the luncheon, but we ended in an argument when I made the remark about fucking my own son."

"Helen, I don't want to start a feud again, but you mentioned you would fuck your own son if it were not against society's rules of socially acceptable behavior. Did you really mean that," Bella asks?

Beverly gasps as Helen eyes Bella with suspicion. Bella reads their expressions and feels a further explanation is needed. She'd had just enough to drink to push on with her thoughts. Bella knows she must be careful how she broaches the subject. They are the best of friends, but still, the issue is one of great controversy. She decides to lay her cards on the table.

"I ask because my son, Billy, is at that stage where many teenage boys start looking at their mother with lustful thoughts. He hasn't gotten out of line yet, but I sense it will happen soon. I want both of your opinions about how I should handle it."

Helen is the first to respond. She takes a deep breath and asks, "Do you think about letting him have his way with you, Bella?"

"What kind of question is that, Helen? I'm a good mother, and I don't go around trying to seduce my teenage son."

"Calm down, Bella. No one is accusing you of not being a good mother, but the question is critical to what my advice might be on the matter."

"Yes, I have thought about what it might be like to be with my son... you know... uh... sexually."

"Okay... there's your answer. Just go with your gut feelings and let it happen naturally, Bella."

"No, Helen, I'm not going to just jump into bed with my young son. It ain't gonna happen. I want to explore my feelings without betraying my duty as a mother. I have to be sure I'm not morally corrupting my teenage son by going forward with something we may both regret later."

"How can you corrupt a teenager by letting him do what he probably thinks about 90% of his waking hours. I'm not suggesting you seduce him. Just start by letting him touch you in a way that can be considered sex but not sexual. Find a way to let him innocently explore your body. In a way that could become sexual if you both are amenable. Have you ever let him rub sun lotion on your back?"

"No."

"Then do it. Invite your son to join you by the pool in your backyard and suggest he put sun lotion on the areas you can't reach. I think you will both enjoy it, and it is an innocent way to let him take the lead while exploring your private... whatever. That's the way I broke the ice with my Danny, and neither of us has regretted it one bit."

"Are you saying you are fucking your son, Danny?"

"I have been fucking Danny for quite some time now, and I enjoy it every time we get together. I made a choice after I realized he wasn't going to give up until he got to know me carnally. I was going to tell you about us that day I commented about Billy. I had been drinking too much and didn't mean to let you know that I had thought about fucking your son. I was even going to suggest we fuck each other's son to remove the incest from the equation, but you blew up before I got to that part."

Bella and Beverly are shocked that Helen would even admit to fucking her son, but to admit she wanted to swap sons for sexual purposes is way over the line. Bella must bite her tongue to prevent another falling out with Helen. She enjoys their luncheons each week and doesn't want to start another feud.

"Well, Helen, you've given me a lot to think about, and I appreciate your honesty and advice. I must go now but will meet you two again next week at our regular luncheon engagement. Again, Helen, thanks for the advice and suggestions."

~~~~~~

Billy is pulled away from his favorite porn site by the sound of laughter and giggling coming from the swimming pool in the backyard. He looks down from his bedroom window and sees his Mom and Sister playfully splashing around in the swimming pool. Mom is wearing a bright yellow bikini that barely covers her essential parts, and Cassie is wearing an identical style bikini that is light blue with white polka dots. It's difficult to tell the two sexy women apart because of their similar builds. Both are approximately the same size, and both have long strawberry blond hair worn in high ponytails. When they chase each other around the pool, their breasts bounce and jiggle to the point of almost escaping their bikini tops.

Billy slowly strokes his seven-inch cock, protruding through the slit in his boxer shorts, while envisioning his Mom on her knee, taking his cock down her throat. He almost orgasms at the thought. Bella sees her son watching from his bedroom window and motions for him to come down and join them. Billy ducks away from the window and hopes his mother didn't him stroking his cock.

By the time Billy joins them, both girls are lying face down on their sun lounges soaking up the sun rays. Cassie unhooks her bikini top and allows it to fall away from her back. She holds up the sunscreen and says, "Billy, will you rub lotion on my back, please?"

Billy drops to his knees between the two sun lounges and smears a generous amount of sunscreen on his sister's back and legs. He is cautious not to let his Mom see him touching any areas of his sister's body that would likely be considered inappropriate.

When he stands up, his Mom looks over her shoulder, unhooks her bikini top, and says, "Be a sweetheart, honey, and put some sunscreen on your Mom's back."

Billy eagerly sits on the edge of her sun lounger, re-adjusts the growing bulge in his swimsuit, and squirts sun lotion into his hands. He takes his time and studies the best place to begin. He starts at her shoulders and neck, then moves to her sides and cagily travels up to apply sunscreen to her breasts' bulge. She rises off the lounger just enough for him to encompass more of her breasts but not enough for him to reach her taut nipples. He makes a couple of unsuccessful attempts to reach her nipples, then gives up and returns to her lower back.

After thoroughly covering her back, he daringly slips his right hand under her bikini bottom and caresses first one cheek then the other. His Mom doesn't object until he slides a finger between her crack and presses on her anal opening; so much for moving slow, he thinks. She slaps his hand away and says, "Billy, honey, behave yourself!"

"Sorry, Mom. I got carried away."

"Don't forget my legs and feet, Honey."

Billy starts with her right leg and massages sunscreen into her calf muscle and then moves to her right foot. He covers her foot, top, and bottom before working his way back up her leg to her thigh. He covers the back of her thigh, then the outer part of her thigh before gingerly moving to the fleshy part of her inner thigh. She spreads her legs wider, giving him ample space to work in that area. Billy takes that as tacit approval to explore and brushes the back of his hand against her bikini covered vagina.

Mom flinches and gasps, "Be careful where you place your hands, Honey."

"Sorry, Mom."

Billy moves to her left leg and repeats the process. He takes his time and lovingly massages her left foot, calf, and then on to her left thigh. His cock is so hard it is painful. His Mom coos and mewls each time he moves close to her vagina. Cassie notices the bulge in her brother's swimsuit and the pained expression caused by his throbbing erection. She finds it amusing and watches as her brother clumsily tries to reach his Mom's forbidden parts without getting shut down. She winks at Billy and gives him the thumbs up.

Bella is sending mixed signals to her son. She raises her butt slightly up into the air as if to ask him to touch it. He makes a couple of dubious moves and lets the back of his hand drag across the area where her anus and vagina meet. She shudders a bit but doesn't say anything, so Billy does it a couple of more times and still no objection. He gets braver and moves his hand to her Venus mound, cups it lightly with his palm, and waits for her reaction. Billy hears his Mom suck in a deep breath and holds it. His Mom's breathing becomes labored, but she doesn't object until he presses his middle finger against her hard clit and begins a slow circular movement. She takes another deep breath and stiffens. Seconds tick off, but they seem like minutes. He can feel her pressing her vagina against his errant finger. She suddenly bolts upright, covers her breasts with a towel, and says, "I'm going to take a shower."

Billy is somewhat in a haze as he watches as his Mom rush through the patio door and disappears into the house. The tent in his bathing suit leaves no doubt that he has a throbbing erection. Cassie studies his prominent bulge a minute, then raises on her elbows and says, "You're getting there, Billy. Mom is responding nicely to your seduction. Just be patient and don't try to move too fast."

Billy absent-mindedly directs his attention to his younger sister, whose breasts are blatantly dangling with hard nipples for him to see. Time stands still for a moment like he is in a trance. Without taking his eyes off his sister's tits, he asks, "Why did she bolt out of here like that if I am doing so well, Sis?"

"She bolted because you are doing all the right things. She wants you badly right now, but she needs to convince herself to go with her feelings. Mom will be crossing a big line with you, and it's not something she will take lightly. Keep doing what you are doing and give her time."

"Do you want to play with my tits or maybe lick my pussy kind of like a consolation prize for your excellent work?"

Billy is not in the mood for his sister's ribbing. He feels he has just suffered a terrible setback.

"Fuck you, Cassie," Billy growls as he leaps to his feet and storms toward the house.

Cassie is horny from watching her brother's attempt to seduce their Mom, and she is pleased her big brother's eyes had been glued to her naked tits. She feels a stirring in her groin that sends chills throughout her whole body. She feels a need to rush to her bedroom and take care of that familiar itch, which is causing her entire body to tingle.

Billy's Mom fingers herself through three magnificent orgasms before sliding down the tile wall of the shower. She sits there, letting the water cascade over her body as she admonishes herself for having such lewd thoughts about her young son. She knows what he wants from her and berates herself for wanting to give in to his lustful pursuit.

~~~~~

Monday morning, Dr. Henry Davis leaves for a weeklong medical convention in Las Vegas, and Cassie goes to a cheerleader camp sponsored by the University of Mississippi. Both will be gone for the entire week. That leaves Billy and his Mom alone together in that big empty house to fend for themselves. Billy plans to use their time alone to seduce his Mom. He spends most of the morning studying seduction methods from a porn site.

When Billy is confident, he has a workable plan, he goes downstairs and engages his Mom throughout the day with a few of the flirting techniques suggested on that site. Bella knows what he is doing but sees it as harmless amusement since no physical touching is involved. She even flirts back but is careful to maintain control of the situation. She feels good about how she has handled things thus far and looks forward to a pleasant week with her son. The morning goes by quickly, and Mom prepares ham and cheese sandwiches for their lunch.

Following lunch, they sit on the screened-in patio drinking iced tea and chatting about things a mother and son talk about while enjoying each other's company. It is a relaxed, fun-filled afternoon. Billy throws in a flirtatious remark occasionally, but generally, it is a non-sexual afternoon between a loving mother and her horny teen son.

~~~~~

Bella decides to cook her special spaghetti and meatballs. Billy offers to go to the bakery for a loaf of French bread. Bella is moving about in the kitchen, boiling noodles for the spaghetti, and stirring the sauce when Billy returns with the bread. She has changed into a white polo shirt and a faded denim skirt that hit about mid-thigh. Bella has her blond hair pulled back in a high ponytail. He thinks she looks like a college girl dressed like that. He offers to help her with dinner, but she shoos him out of the kitchen by suggesting he set the table. Based on her son's recent behavior, Bella suspects Billy's sexual overtures will intensify during their week together. She worries that she may succumb to his desires. His Mom has come so close to surrendering to him many times because she has her weak moments when she wants it to happen as much as he does. She is still reeling from the unexpected arousal resulting from Billy's touching her private areas during the application of sunblock Saturday morning.

Billy is evidently angling toward a romantic setting for their dinner. His Mom reluctantly agrees to allow candles for lighting during dinner, but she draws the line at letting him have wine with their dinner. Billy is disappointed but insists she enjoys an excellent wine with her dinner. He settles for a glass of iced tea with his meal.

They enjoy a quiet dinner and casually chat about things a mother and son would typically talk about over dinner. Bella has a glass of wine while preparing dinner and the second glass of wine with her dinner. After dinner, they continue to talk and laugh. She pours the third glass of wine. As they speak, Billy notices his Mom is playing with her hair and twirling it with her finger. That's one of the body language signs Cassie had told him to watch for. Before his talk with his sister, he would've never paid any attention.

Billy decides to see how many involuntary signals she will give off. She has been giggling throughout dinner, and several times she has touched his arm or hand during conversation. Now Bella is gazing into her son's eyes and occasionally alternates between gazing at his lips and his eyes. All good body language signs that, according to his sister, supposedly indicates she is open to further sexual overtures. The thought runs through Billy's mind that if Cassie is correct, his Mom may be considering sex with him tonight. He wants to find out if that is indeed the case.

After the fourth glass of wine, Billy notes that his Mom is beginning to slur her words and unconsciously stroking the stem of her wine glass as though it were a man's cock. A porn site had indicated that such action is probably a subconscious signal she wants to stroke the cock of the man who is present. If that is true, Billy feels she is thinking about stroking his cock. The thought almost causes him to shoot off in his pants. His Mom also licks her lips several times and flares her nostrils. All good signs she is at or near a state of arousal. Her eyes have been dilated all evening, but he thinks that is due to low lighting. If his sister is right, she is in a high state of sexual arousal at that very moment. The only way he can confirm that is to get her back in his arms and test the other arousal techniques his sister had taught him. Billy must think fast before the moment passes but the only thing he can come up with is, "Mom...would you like to dance?"

Bella is taken by surprise. The only time she had ever danced with her son was when he was a freshman in high school and going to his first dance. She had spent several hours teaching him the basic steps. The idea of cuddling in his arms sounded appealing. She had just poured her fifth glass of wine. Her better judgment is screaming for her to pass on the dancing, but the wine says go for it. She feels her vagina moisten when she thinks about her body pressed against his.

"Okay...let me finish this glass of wine, Honey, and clear the dishes from the table, and I will meet you in the den."

Billy takes her by the hand and says, "Gulp down that last swallow of wine, Mom, and leave the dishes for later."

She quickly swallows the last of her wine and allows him to take her hand and assist her to her feet. When she stands, she is unsteady on her feet, the alcohol rushes to her brain, and she falls into her son's arms. They find themselves pressed against each other, their arms wrapped around each other, and their lips only a fraction of an inch from touching.

"We should ..." she begins to say, but he leans forward and kisses her. For the briefest of moments, he thinks she will pull away, but then he feels her melt into his arms as her arms encircle his neck. Billy kisses her on the cheek, then the forehead, the nose, and finally plants a light kiss on her lips. At first, she doesn't respond, but then she slowly parts her lips enough to let him explore with his tongue. After a few seconds, she presses her tongue to his mouth, and their tongues wrestle. Their tongues battle and tease each other.

This kiss is filled with more, much more than the previous kiss. It is filled with closeness, an intimacy they'd never felt before. It seems like they are locked together forever, but it's probably only a few moments before they break apart, panting. Billy gently strokes his Mom's hair as she runs her hand up and down his back. He feels her nipples get hard as they press against his chest. Billy runs his hand up her back to find she is braless. He hadn't noticed before and wonders when did she remove her bra? His cock is gradually growing into its full hardened girth. He takes a deep breath and deliberately pushes his hips forward until his hard cock pressed into her thigh. This time she doesn't pull away, but she doesn't press into his hardness either.