A Privileged Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy slams his cock deep into her throat and looks down to see his Mom's bright blue eyes glistening. The noise she is making as she hungrily sucks him off is the dirtiest and most lustful sound he has ever heard. He can see her other hand feverishly brushing against her clit, and Billy knows that his Mom is in sexual ecstasy.

"Fuck yes, yes, ahhhh!" Billy roars when a giant load of cum erupts from his cock. Two mega spurts of his cum fill his Mom's mouth. She swallows most of it, but a few drops escape down her chin and drip onto her breasts. Billy rakes his fingers through his Mom's tousled blond hair and strokes it lightly. He takes another full breath, relaxing exhaustedly in his computer chair, his voice strains as he speaks. "Thank you... Mom. That was the best blowjob ever."

Bella hears more deep moans as she inches her mouth back on her son's cock. She works the underside of his shaft with her thumb to push more cum up his canal so she can enjoy more of his taste. Bella's pussy is soaked, and she would love nothing more than for Billy's still firm cock to slip inside her pussy, but she also doesn't want to cross that line just yet. But the noises he is making... she doesn't want to stop pleasuring him either. She wants him to come in her mouth again. She wants to taste him over and over.

Looking up at Billy with his cock in her mouth, she places her hands over his hands and pulls them onto the sides of her head. Billy bites his lip as his hands hovering lightly against her hair for a moment. The things he had learned on the porn sites are coming back to him. She wants him to take control, really take control. She holds his hands in place and uses them to bob her head up and down his rod. It only takes about two repetitions before Billy gets her message. He tangles his fingers in her hair and starts setting the pace of his cock moving in and out of his Mom's warm and willing mouth.

After all, Bella reasons as his cock hit the back of her throat; it isn't like they had anywhere else to be at that moment. Why not take the time to enjoy the feel of his cock in her throat? The taste of his cum is invigorating. She decides her pussy can wait. They can fuck each other all day tomorrow and all afternoon and all night if they want. Right now, the chills she feels each time his cock touches the back of her throat is promising to bring her to another orgasm.

Billy starts heavily panting, and his hands leave her hair and move down to her breasts. Billy forces himself to take his time, loving the way he can feel his body shivering with desire and the way he can hear her breath catch ever so slightly every time he touches her breasts. He teases her nipples a bit and then firmly cups her breasts in each hand. His thumbs tap the exposed taut nipples and then gently rubs them in a circular motion.

Billy tries to remove Mom's mouth from his cock as she takes him deep into her throat again. "Mom... Mom, I love my cock in your mouth, and I love what you are doing, but..."

Bella knows what he is getting ready to ask. She increases the pace of taking his cock down her throat. She needs one more blast of his sweet-tasting nectar flooding her mouth.

"Mom... Mom... Don't make me cum in your mouth again. I want to feel my cock in your pussy! Please, Mom, I need you now."

Without warning, Bella springs to her feet. She snatches her robe from the floor and marches toward the door. Billy is shocked and can't fathom what is happening with his Mom or why. It's like the switch has been flipped again for no reason.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Bella shrieks over her shoulder. "I can't do this. I can't cross that final line with you, Honey. I'm your mother and never should have let it go this far."

"Wait, Mom. Don't go! Did I do something wrong?"

Bella slams the door. Billy flops on his bed and tries to understand what just happened. He is angry with his Mom. One minute he and his Mom are engaged in passionate sex, and the next minute she is storming out of his bedroom. She has been switching back and forth for days with her erratic behavior. One minute she seems to encourage sex between the two of them. The next minute she is the ice queen. Billy listens to the shower running in his Mom's room and strokes his hard-aching cock while rehashing the morning. A morning which started with a hug, she seemed to like.

She was in the kitchen when He'd tiptoed behind her, put his arms around her waist, and gave her a big hug. She stood up straight, and affectionately leaned back into his arms. She pressed her butt against his morning woody, and it didn't seem to bother her. But when Billy gave her left breast a gentle squeeze, she turns hostile. She quickly wiggled free, and a scolding ensued. The scolding was followed by an embrace and a mutual kiss, which turned passionate. It ended with an argument and both retreating to their respective bedrooms. Billy tried to make the best of it and had spent the rest of the day watching porn and avoiding his Mom. All was well until his Mom came to his room to apologize, and then everything started all over again.

Billy's anger grows toward his mother. It's not fair of her to tease him. The stroking of his cock slows, and the resentment increases. When he hears the shower shut off in his Mom's room, he dashes across the hallway to her bedroom. She is emerging from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her torso. Before she can utter a word, Billy embraces her and forcefully presses his lips to hers. She struggles to breakaway but then relaxes with a loud sigh and returns his kiss. Billy pulls the towel from her body and locks his lips around one of her nipples.

"Oh god, Billy..., Honey! We can't do this, Baby. Please!

Billy ignores her plea, switches to her other nipple, and inserts two fingers in her wet pussy. She moans her delight and allows him to maneuver her towards the bed. When his Mom feels the edge of the bed against the back of her leg, she surrenders and lays back. A tiny voice within tells her to stop the foolishness, but she allows him to crawl between her legs. Billy's touch is deliberate but soft as he leans in and kisses the inside of each thigh. His Mom shivers in delight as his lips widen, and his tongue drags its way up one of her spread legs. She wants this as much as her son but is still reluctant to permit it. Instinctively, she reaches her hands down to the top of his head as she lightly pushes back to stop his advances with little effect.

"Billy... Please, this is not a good idea."

Before Billy reaches his Mom's wet pussy, he inhales her womanly scent of arousal and smiles before switching to her other leg and once again kisses and licks her milky thigh as he pushes her legs farther apart. She feels his lips touching her sensitive skin as goosebumps run wild all over her body and a gentle squeal escapes her quivering lips as she shakes in ecstasy.

"Oh my God, Billy, we shouldn't," His Mom softly whispers.

Billy gazes at his Mom's lovely pink pussy pooling with her sweet nectar. He descends on her with open lips as they make a perfect seal on her flowering bud before dipping his thick tongue into her wetness.

"Oh my God, Billy... Honey..." His Mom gasps out loud as her breasts heave upward and her nipples harden once again. She feels her son's tongue exploring her insides as his mouth expertly presses into her wet labia as if they had a passionate kiss.

The mixed sensations of hot breath, the primal feeling of his tongue darting inside her, and the tingling from his tongue on her womanhood have Bella moaning uncontrollably. Tears stream down his Mom's face as he begins lapping up her juices. Billy continues to lick deep inside her vaginal walls while dragging his mouth all over her now willful pussy lips. Her legs open, further inviting him to dine on her wetness as her beautiful flowering lips naturally opens, begging to be touched. She feels her clit swelling as a primal urge floods her thoughts of it needing to be nurtured.

Billy drags his tongue over her hard nub for the first time. She lets out a loud gasp as her hips rise off the mattress to bring him in closer. He pauses for a moment before latching on to her clit and sucking it between his lips and tongue, drawing it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." the words involuntarily leave His Mom's mouth in a sensual tone as she's lost in the moment.

Wet sucking sounds fill the room as Billy slurps his Mom's swollen clit. It begins to grow more in size at the delightful stimulation it is receiving, making it easier for him to latch on, bringing her closer to an orgasm. Billy continues his assault on her senses as her legs spread wide, giving him complete access. He senses his Mom is about to cum but backs off just before she goes over the edge.

Billy shifts one of his hands and drags it to her now slick folds. He extends his middle finger and slowly traces her pussy lips as he removes his mouth from her momentarily. This change in sensation causes His Mom to gasp as though just surfacing from being underwater and needing a breath of air.

"Stop it, please." She pleads. "I can't take much more of this, Billy. Please, no more. I know where this is going, and we can't cross that line. I'm your mother, and shouldn't let it happen."

She begs as she continues to try and catch her breath, but her son says nothing. Instead, he stiffens one of his long fingers and penetrates her sopping wet vagina as his mouth descends on her swollen clit again, sucking it firmly into his eager mouth.

"Oh my god!!" His Mom screams before covering her mouth with her hand as if trying to put back the words she just uttered.

Billy picks up his passion as he works her clit with more energy. He greedily sucks, kisses, and laps up her juices, as his finger expertly saws in and out her wetness. His Mom's hips rise off the mattress, and her back arches. She begins to scream as her body rears wildly. She feels an explosion of wetness leave her as her vagina walls begin to pulsate and contract on Billy's invading finger. She grabs him by the hair again and pulls his head forcefully onto her pussy as she throws her legs wide open as he sucks and laps her sweet feminine delights.

Billy adds a second finger and slides both deep inside her, which causes her legs to contract and close tightly around his head as if holding on for dear life. She screams as her wetness turns into a flood as waves of pleasure rush through her entire body. She inundates her son's face as her juices flow freely over and into his mouth while he continues to lick deeply between her pink folds. His Mom's back is arching high off the bed as the sounds of sloppy wetness and loud moaning fills the room.

"Oh, my God! Oh fuck, Billy! Oh, my God!" She screams shrilly as wave after wave of a roaring orgasm ripple within her mature body.

Bella's orgasm begins to subside as she lies gasping for air and wondering if she has been behaving like a slut. Her chest heaves upward with each breath she takes as she tries to compose herself. Billy crawls to her breasts and takes a nipple into his mouth while tweaking the other nipple with his thumb and forefinger. She pulls him to her lips for a passionate kiss and feels his hard cock press against her vagina. Billy humps his hips a couple of times in a desperate attempt to enter her wetness.

"No, Billy! We can't do that. I have never had intercourse with anyone other than you, Dad."

Billy uses his hand and shoves the head of his cock into his mother's cunt, and Bella gives a surprised but delighted gasp. He knows she wants him to continue and rams his cock into her cunt more deeply. Bella is gurgling and lifts her ass even more. She clutches the sheets of the bed with her fingers, burbling happily as her son begins to fuck her. His cock moves in and out, slowly, at first, but when the rapture increases, he begins to plunge powerfully, making his mother grunt.

"Billy, Sweetheart... I love the way you feel in me, but we can't do this, Honey. Please stop. Please stop before we go too far to turn back."

Billy ignores her pleas and pushes forward further as he savors the feeling of tightness that her pussy provides. He is overwhelmed with excitement. His cock is buried deep in his Mom's warm, wonderful pussy. He never in a million years dreamed this would ever happen, but here he is balls deep in the woman who gave birth to him. He rests all his body weight on top of her while pressing his cock deeper into her tight motherly vagina. He feels the opening of her cervix as his cock pressed firmly on the back of her vaginal wall. He slowly withdraws and then rapidly shoves back into the warmth. He does this over and over. He wants it to last forever but can feel an orgasm boiling deep in his balls. In and out. In and out. Nothing has ever felt so good. His Mom has stopped resisting and is meeting his thrust with her impetuous thrust. Their passion builds along with the speed of their thrusts. Billy wants to prolong it, but his sperm is already rushing to the top of his throbbing cock.

"I'm about to cum inside your pussy, Mom." He says while working his hard cock in a circular motion as the pressure builds inside him. He can feel his heavy ball sacks tightening as he continues to penetrate her deeply.

"Please don't do it... Please don't cum in me, Billy! I'm not on the pill because your Dad had a vasectomy after Cassie's birth. I could get pregnant. Billy, please think about what you are doing!"

Billy ignores her verbal pleas and drops all his weight down on her as his body completely envelopes hers. He begins to drive his cock inside her as his hips continually crash down on her small frame.

"I can't have your baby, Billy! Please don't do it! Please, I'm begging you, Sweetheart!! Please listen to your Mommy."

Her words leave her mouth mixed with strong gasps for air. Billy then grunts as his ass tightens, and his cock begins to twitch and spasm violently. Enormous streams of his sticky semen crash into her vaginal walls as he pulsates hard over and over inside her. Bella's body instantly reacts as she screams while bucking wildly beneath him as she responds to every decisive spurt. Deep guttural groans leave her mouth as he paints her vaginal canal with his sperm. It triggers her orgasm.

"Oh my god, Billy! Oh my god, Billy! Oh my god, Billy!"

Bella's screams are accompanied by intense body spasms and graceless body movements. Her limbs also flail up, down, and to the sides. Billy sees ripples go up and down his Mom's stomach. Her head tilts far back, then side to side. It is the strongest orgasm he had ever seen in a woman. Her vaginal muscles are working at warp speed. Bella's vaginal walls clamp down on his cock multiple times as she milks every drop from her son.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom, squeeze your pussy tight. Draw my seed from me. Use your body to milk me and drink it all in."

Billy bellows loudly, mixed with his grunting as his sperm fills her wanton pussy. Over and over, his cock pulsates in what seems like a never-ending orgasm.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" He roars as his taught muscular body strains while filling her.

Billy begins to slow as his orgasm begins to wind down. He lifts himself slightly in a push-up position as he squeezes his ass cheeks one more time to deposit the last drop inside her hungry pussy, before rolling off her.

"Oh my god... I, I, I never... I can't believe it! Nothing like this has ever happened to me, Billy! I have never experienced... Billy... Honey!"

Bella gasps while struggling to speak. She wants to be angry with her son, but she also wants to thank him for the greatest, unsurpassed fuck she had ever experienced. She tries to speak but can only gasp a few intelligible words.

"That was... I never felt anything like...I...I...I never came like that before in my entire life, Billy!"

Bella is almost in tears. She struggles to calms down enough to get her body under control. Her breathing takes a while longer. Her legs squeeze tightly together to keep Billy's hands away from her satisfied pussy. She is gasping for breath and still moaning - more like loud sighing. Billy's hands keep feeling her breasts and her legs. She reaches her arms up and wraps them around Billy's neck, pulling his head down to hers. No kissing, but tight, tight hugs.

"Thank you! Thank you, Billy!" She says several times.

Billy is so happy that he could help his Mom experience an obviously satisfying orgasm. It sounds like she may not have ever had an orgasm that powerful. Billy feels a sense of pride envelops his body.

"Did I do a good job, Mom?"

"Yes, you did, Dear, and it was the best orgasm I have ever experienced."

"Was I better than Dad?"

"Let not go there, Honey. Let just say it was good enough to warrant an encore. Many, many encores!"