A Privileged Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess we should get some sleep, Honey."

"Yeah, Mom. I guess we should."

You can hear the fatigue in his voice. After rinsing the soap from their bodies, Bella reaches behind her and turns off the water. Billy steps out of the shower, holding his hand out to her. She steps out also, and in silence, they dry each other off. Bella takes Billy's hand in hers with one last sigh, entwining their fingers together and leading him back into her bedroom.

"I want you to sleep in here with me until your Dad gets back."

Billy nods his agreement and then reaches for the lamp on the bedside nightstand. Bella lets him take care of turning out the lights as she crawls under the covers. By the time Billy slides into the bed next to her, Bella is already starting to drift away. Billy wraps his arms around her nude body and spoons up behind her. She snuggles back into his embrace and falls asleep.

Billy awakens first the next morning. It takes him a few moments to orient himself and realize where he is and what had occurred the night before. He looks at the beautiful woman lying on her back next to him. The clock radio on the nightstand next to the bed catches his eye. Later than they had planned on sleeping, they still had plenty of time to enjoy each other again before they went about the rest of their day.

Billy gently runs his hand over his mother's naked body, his fingers barely touching her skin. He can tell that she responds to his caresses, but they are subtle enough that she is not waking up. Her nipples harden, and Billy leans his head forward to circle them ever so lightly with his tongue, bringing a deep sigh and satisfied moan from his Mom.

Billy gets a very wicked idea and slowly, softly runs his tongue down her body towards her vagina, starting to flow and fill the room with her enticing aroma. Unconsciously, as a result of the dream she thinks she is having, she spreads her legs apart to allow more available contact. Carefully shifting his body so that he is lying between her legs, Billy orally pleases his mother. He starts slowly and softly, careful not to awaken her before her body did that for him. Using his tongue and blowing soft breaths across her neatly trimmed pussy, he licks up and down between her vaginal lips as Bella's moans of pleasure increase in her sleep. Finally, Billy starts to focus on his mother's clit, licking around it in gentle circles to bring it out of its hood. He then carefully takes it between his lips as he starts to be a little more aggressive in using his tongue on it. At this point, Bella knows she is no longer dreaming and opens her eyes. Her sleepy but lust-filled eyes instantly focus between her legs. She dotingly watches her darling young son demonstrate his cunnilingus art upon her consenting pussy.

Bella reaches down with her right hand to run her fingers through her son's hair and to let him know that she is awake. Their eyes meet, but neither speak. Bella lays her head back and closes her eyes once again as she revels in the sensual pleasure being given to her by her loving son. Her hand closes in his hair and pulls his face forward, deeper into her pussy. That is the only message that Billy needs to know. She wants him to make her orgasm. She is so close, and as his tongue first enters her depths, she is just about to scream with delight when the phone rings.

Both mother and son stop and look at each other. Their mutual thoughts did not need vocalizing. Billy dips his head again into Bella's honey pot and continues to drink her nectar as she reaches over and answers the offending phone. Her voice sounds odd as she speaks her first words of the morning to her husband on the other end of the line.

"Hel... hello?"

"Bella?"

"Um-hmmm"

"Are you ok?"

"Sorry, you just woke me up."

"Really? Do you know what time it is?"

Bella is on the verge of a massive orgasm, and it is challenging to keep her voice calm, and her pleasurable vocalizations from escaping."

"No, I... I don't."

"Well, it's almost 8:00 a.m."

At that moment, her orgasm peaks, and she can't help crying out loud. "OH, MY GOD! Oh God, I can't believe it."

Henry is taking her loud exclamation as simply her coming to realize how late it is rather than her ultimately cumming, launches into why he called her so early.

"I know, I can't believe it myself that you aren't up yet. Do you know if Billy is awake yet?"

"Henry, you know how our son is... Uh, he probably still has his head buried down under the covers."

As she says this, she pulls at Billy's hair to pull him off her spasming pussy and up from between her legs. Bella is not expecting Billy to do what he has in mind. She urges him to behave himself, knowing full well he has a devious plan floating around in his young head.

"Well..., Bella. As it turns out, I am lucky that you did oversleep and are not out running errands. I need you to go by my office right away and get a document out of my safe and fax it to me immediately."

Billy is upon his knees and places both of his hands on his mother's waist and uses pressure to indicate that he wants her to roll over. Bella is in shock. She can't believe what he is planning to do while his Dad is on the phone again. Apparently, her warning the night before is going unheeded by her horny son.

Bella looks at Billy and says, "No, I can't."

Her husband, thinking that she is talking to him, says, "I'm sorry, but you have to do it, Bella... This matter is urgent and must be attended to immediately, and if you don't want to do it, I'll talk to Billy and tell him to make sure you do it. The matter is important, Bella."

Bella recognizes what Billy has in mind and willingly does what her son is trying to get her to do. She doesn't want to draw too much attention and rolls over, rising on her hands and knees. Bella's ass is up so that it is readily available to her son. Billy runs the head of his prick up and down her soaking wet pussy a couple of times and then slowly slides it inside of his mother's wet cunt. Bella looks back over her shoulder at Billy and into his eyes as she responds.

"Yes, darling, I'll do whatever you ask me to do, whatever you want me to do."

Henry, still oblivious to what is going on and what is said to whom, he then proceeds to inform Bella that a crisis had occurred overnight, and he needed to act quickly. His father had had a heart attack and is in the hospital. No one knows how serious it is or if he will even survive. Bella or Billy must go to the office and get Henry's father's Medical Power of Attorney and fax it to him right away.

Bella barely hears what he told her, and her few sounds are taken as acknowledging what she is hearing. Henry feels she is not grasping the seriousness of the situation.

"Ok, I should probably talk to Billy. Is he up yet?"

"Oh, god, yes... he is definitely up. Hold on, Henry."

Bella's ensuing orgasm is muffled by forcing her face into her pillow as she screams in orgasmic pleasure while she thrusts the phone back towards her son. With a big grin on his face and his big cock still inside his Mom, Billy takes the phone and listens to what his father tells him as he continues to slide into his mother with long slow strokes. He works gradually toward his own orgasmic release. Without breaking his conversation with his father, Billy pulls his dick out of his mother's well-stretched pussy. Bella looks back at her son, who indicates that he wants her to turn around and lay on her back.

Bella can't believe how calm and relaxed her son is about the situation, but she does as he instructs. She lay on the bed, and Billy positions himself where his Mom is looking upwards at his balls and huge cock. He presses his wet cock to her lips and runs it across them. It is soaked with her juices. She knows what he wants her to do and takes him into her mouth to finish him off. Billy inches to the side of Bella's head, without even pulling his cock from between her luscious lips so that she can turn her head to the side and, with one hand on the phone and the other on the back of his mother's head, he begins to face fuck her in the mouth faster and faster.

Billy remembers from the first blowjob his Mom had given him; she loves being forcefully fucked in the mouth like that. Internet porn sites refer to it as face fucking. Just before he cums in her mouth, Billy puts the phone back to his mother's ear and says, "He wants to talk to you again."

Bella uses her hand to hold the phone against her ear while Billy puts both of his hands on his mother's head and finishes fucking her mouth. Bella tolerantly listens to her husband as she anxiously waits for Billy to unload his juices in her mouth

"Billy knows how serious this is, Bella. I told him that I wanted him to drive you to the office because he is probably going to be less likely to panic..."

"No, shit..." Bella thinks..." Nothing seems to panic him."

"... but I did tell him not to waste any time getting to the office and to not worry about any speeding tickets he might get driving there. I'll take care of them when I get home."

At that moment, Billy uses both hands to pull his mother's face as far into his crotch as he can and shove his cock as deep into her throat. He releases his cums, shooting rope after rope of his sweet sperm into her mouth. Bella swallows his sperm quickly, but not fast enough. It seeps from the sides of her mouth and drips down her cheek and chin, onto the bed.

"Do you understand, Bella," Henry irritably inquires?

"MmmmmmmFfffffffHhhhhhhh" is all Bella can say until Billy releases her head and pulls his cock out of her mouth. Bella swallows what is left of her son's spunk and then looks him in the eyes with a mild rebuke. Billy thinks that he has gone too far again, but then Bella smiles and licks her son's cum from her lips. Billy kneels in such a way that Bella can rest her head on his thighs as she finishes her phone call, and he affectionately runs his fingers through her hair and strokes her face as he does. Bella swallows the last of her son's cum, takes a breath, and answers her husband.

"Yes, I understand, Henry. We'll fax the Power of Attorney as soon as we can. I'll keep Billy focused on the task, and we'll talk with you later tonight or early tomorrow. Ok, give my love to your mother."

Bella can't help smiling to herself at the realization that the phrase "focused on the task" has taken on a whole new meaning for her.

"And tell your mother we are all praying for your dad to recover soon. Now, I know you have other calls that you need to make, and you need to get back to the conference. Yes, I know... I love you, too. I can't wait until you get back home either, Dear. Good-bye."

Billy takes the phone and hangs it up again before either of them say anything to the other. Bella gazes up into her son's eyes and watches the sweat which pours out of his forehead. Reaching up, she takes his face in her hands and pulls him down to her, and gives him a profound lover's kiss. The cum flavored kiss releases more of the lust and desire that is developing again between them.

"You really are a very naughty boy; you know that, don't you."

"Yes, but I am a naughty boy who is both in love and in lust with his beautiful Mom."

"I love you, too... and I meant it when I said I would do whatever you want me to do. However, you have to learn to be more careful. I love your father, and I'm sure you do, too. We must make sure that he doesn't ever get hurt because of us. That is the one condition and the one line we must never cross. He is a good man and doesn't deserve the pain it would bring him if he ever learns about us. Don't you agree?

"Yes, ma'am. I agree."

"Good. Now then, we will have to get breakfast later, after we go to the office, but I think we should first take a shower... that will allow us to do two things at once."

"What? Get us both clean quickly, and what else?"

"Get us both clean is one of them... eventually, but the other is that you haven't fucked me in the ass yet. I don't think we should leave here until you've taken care of your main task, young man."

With a big grin on both of their faces, the mother and son lovers take each other's hands, fingers entwined, and walk into the bathroom together. Thus starts a new beginning, not an ending for their relationship.

~~~~~~

It's Wednesday. Bella, Helen, and Beverly meet for their weekly luncheon in the country club lounge. They greet each other with their usual hugs and a quick peck on the cheek before they settle down and order their favorite cocktails. Bella informs them that the drinks are on her today. She is lively and very talkative for some reason. Helen and Beverly both detect the change in Bella's mindset, but neither say anything.

The girls sip their cocktails and jump right into the latest gossip. Jenny Thomas is still paying frequent visits to the young Tennis Pro's office, and rumor has it that Jenny is just as fond of eating pussy as she is at sucking cocks. Beverly blushes and takes a big gulp of her cocktail. Helen leans across the table toward Bella and says under her breathe, "You sly bitch! You finally did it, didn't you?"

Bella is taken by surprise and looks at Helen as though she had just spit in her face. Beverly is also surprised by Helen's comment but says nothing.

"What the hell are you talking about, Helen?"

"You know damn well what I am talking about, Bella. Your husband is away at a medical convention and you show up here full of liveliness and simply glowing from head to toe. You can't fool me, girl. I've been there done that!"

"I'm still not sure of what you are talking about, Helen."

"You did it, Bella! You did it! You finally fucked your son. I suspected it the minute I saw you. You have been all giddy with excitement since we got here. And you have a much too contented expression for a woman whose husband hasn't been around to take care of her sexual needs for days."

"Keep your voice down, Helen. Don't announce it to everyone at the goddamn country club."

"Okay... okay, but you have to give us details."

"And why should I give you details, Helen. You've never given us any details about you and Danny. All we know is that you admitted to fucking him."

"What details do you want, Bella? Danny's cock is at least six inches long, and its circumference is about the same as a silver dollar or maybe a bit thicker. It gets hard quickly with very little stimulation and stays hard until I cum at least two times. Is that enough detail, or do you want more.?"

"That's quite enough, Helen. Thank you for painting such an enticing picture, but Billy has him beat in every way!"

"Listen to you two sluts," Beverly shrieks, "I never thought I'd see the day when you two would sit here arguing about whose son has the biggest cock or whose son is best fuck! It makes me wish I had a son to play with when Peter is away. I only have a daughter."

"My god, Beverly. You have one of the prettiest daughters in town. Don't tell me you've never thought about muff diving with Cindy," Helen crows. "Lord knows I've thought about sucking her perky little tits and licking her sweet tasty young pussy."

Bella and Beverly are both stunned at Helen's outburst. They look at each other with speechless surprise. Their first thought is to limit Helen's alcohol consumption, but she hasn't had that much to drink yet. They want to avoid another misunderstanding like Bella had with Helen over the cock size of Bella's son's cock. That had caused them to cancel their luncheons together for several weeks.

"Helen, can we just change the subject. I'm afraid you are letting the alcohol rule your tongue again, and I don't want you and Beverly having to avoid each other as you and I did for several weeks. We enjoy these weekly luncheons, so let's be a bit more cautious about what we discuss. Okay?"

"Why would Beverly get mad at me. I just paid her beautiful daughter a compliment. I can't help that her daughter is so beautiful, and I can't help having fantasies about crawling in bed with her. I've even had fantasies about a threesome with Cindy and Beverly. And I wouldn't doubt Beverly has given some thought to having sex with her sexy daughter. She's just afraid to admit it."

Beverly appears embarrassed by Helen's supposition about her and her daughter and doesn't respond. Instead, she takes a big gulp of her cocktail and diverts her eyes down at the table. Her hands tremble as she blushes and descends into silence. Beverly's silence tends to convey that Helen's remarks may have struck close to home.

"Judging from your expression, Beverly, I must have hit a nerve or come close to the truth with my guess. Oh... Go on, Beverly, admit to it or tell me it isn't true."

"Damn it, Helen! Leave Beverly alone," Bella whispers. "If Beverly has something personal she wants to share with us, she will do it in her own time. Now cool it! Stop being such a bully."

"Fine with me, Bella. Why don't you give us all the details surrounding your recent hookup with your sexy son, Billy?"

"That's kind of a private matter between a mother and son. Besides, I doubt you and Beverly really want to hear about my liaison with my son."

Both Helen and Beverly vigorously shake their head, yes. Bella is surprised by their eagerness to hear about her sexual tryst with her son. She is stunned but also a bit aroused by the thought. Bella determines that sharing her incestuous event's intimate details between her and her son with her two best friends could be exciting. Not only for Helen and Beverly but herself as well. Bella's panties get moist just thinking about it.

"Okay... girls... here goes with the details. First, I want you both to know it wasn't easy for me to allow myself to engage in sex with my son. It goes against everything I was taught about being a mother."

"Don't worry, Bella. We are not here to judge you. Beverly and I are a couple of middle-aged, horny women who get off on shit like this. Please go on with your details."

"I admit I had fantasized about doing sexual things with my son for a couple of years, but I never really intended to follow through with my lustful desires toward him. It was just fantasies until Helen open that "can of worms" over lunch. When she admitted to fucking her own son, it started me seriously considering doing the same with Billy. I was already aware Billy viewed me as a possible sex partner by the way he looked at me. I had learned about the Oedipus Complex in college, and I understood most teenage boys go through it at some point. I also agonized over my feelings toward Billy for a long time. I didn't just jump in bed with him. It all happened over some time."

"Okay... Bella... Don't drag this shit out. Beverly and I both understand it was a hard decision for you to make, now get to the sexy stuff. How long was it after Henry had left for the medical convention before you and Billy did the deed? Did you drag that sexy son of yours off to a bedroom right away?"

"I want you both to know I had every intention of suppressing my lustful feelings towards my son. And I planned to convince Billy that we could not violate the mother/son relationship and become lovers."

"But you apparently didn't suppress it, Bella. What changed?"

"Billy changed. He was so goddamn smooth and adult about it. Billy, if you can believe it, actually seduced me. My Son seems to be able to read my moods and my actions. An experienced man couldn't have done it better. He said all the right things and made all the right moves. My goddamn panties were soaking wet all day. I eventually devised a plan that would allow me to give in but still have a degree of deniability."

"And just how did you manage that?"

"Once I concluded Billy wasn't going to give up until he fucked me, I sent him to the store for a loaf of French bread, and while he was gone, I changed into an innocent outfit that I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. I even removed my bra and panties to make it easier for him to get right down to business."