A Privileged Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy is tongue fucking Beverly's pussy wildly as her head begins to bob up and down, deep and wet. It is so wet and noisy and sloppy, and Billy loves the creamy deliciousness of her pussy. He loses control and begins erupting streams of thick cum into her hot mouth in no time at all. He can feel Beverly's ass quivering as her own orgasm rocks her body. Billy's hands grip tight to the hot sexy globes of her unbelievable ass. Beverly is slurping and swallowing, gobbling up every bit of his cum. It feels like she is sucking the cum right out of his balls.

"Oh my god, Billy," she says excitedly as she turns to face him. "I love the way you eat my pussy! I want to watch you do it. Please don't stop. I want more!"

Beverly wipes off her chin and straddles his shoulders. Her pussy spread wide in front of him. She is so fucking turned on, and by this point, she has no inhibitions. He is no longer her best friend's son. He is an experienced cunnilingus expert. She eases forward until her pussy is resting against his chin. His eyes sparkle as he extends his tongue.

"Keep going, Billy, I don't want it to stop, ever. Please make me cum again and again!"

Beverly reaches down and begins to rub her clit as Billy grips her ass cheeks tightly with both hands. He pulls her down tightly onto his face and begins to give her pussy a deep, wet workout with his tongue. The divine smoothness of her inner thighs feels so unbelievably soft as they rubbed against his rough, unshaven face.

Billy looks up and sees from the look on Beverly's face that she is in absolute ecstasy. Her beautiful tits bounce and sway as she squirms on his tongue, humping her pussy against his face. He grabs her ass and squeezes hard as she shrieks out and grabs at the back of his neck. Billy sucks hard on her clit as his tongue laps hungrily. Her second orgasm lasts almost twice as long as the first, and her pussy is gushing the sweetest cream he'd ever tasted.

The taste and heat and wetness of her pussy, the gorgeous look of her naked body, squirming above him, is enough to keep his throbbing cock rock hard. Beverly turns and glances over her shoulder, smiling at how fully swollen his dick is, all sticky and shiny, wet from his cum eruption a few minutes earlier. She reluctantly pushes away from his mouth and begins slowly easing herself down his chest toward his cock. Her beautiful ass is up in the air as she leans forward and feeds him another taste of her nipples and then keeps sliding down. His erect cock stops her progress as her wet cunt comes to rest against his stiff shaft.

Beverly looks down between her legs and smiles at the throbbing fat cock just under her dripping hot pussy. She grabs the hard rod and guides the swollen mushroom head into her wetness. Beverly lets out a deep sigh, closing her eyes and groaning as her pussy gobbles up all seven inches of his pulsating erection. She rests her hands on his chest as she looks at him, her eyes blazing with lust. She begins fucking him deep and wet and hard, faster, and faster.

"I want to cum again, Billy!" her tone is demanding. "Oh shit, let me cum all over this huge fucking cock! Oh, please, Honey, please!"

Beverly closes her eyes and uses him as though he were her very own private plaything. He watches her whole body shake as she fucks him, loving the way her amazing tits bounce harder with her growing passion. Billy can tell by the hardness of her nipples and the frantic way she slams against him harder and harder; she is about to cum so fucking hard all over his cock.

"Oh god -- oh fuck -- oh fucking hell, yesssss!!"

Beverly's quivering pussy grips Billy's cock and milks it as she fucks him madly. She has an orgasm followed by another orgasm. Her pussy is throbbing; her ass is quivering, her tits are shaking and pressing hard against his face as she falls on top of him, spent. Billy sucks and kisses at her beautiful tits as they heave against his face.

"My God, that was fantastic, Billy," she says, kissing him passionately.

They lay there for a minute and try to catch their breath. Beverly had cum five times, and the extraordinary musky odor of her sweet pussy fills the hospital room.

Still breathless, Beverly smiles at him and says, "I hope you didn't mind that I gave you that quickie blowjob, just to get started. I thought it was the best way to be sure you wouldn't cum again right away while I fucked you as long as I wanted!" She gives him a sweet but wet, deep, long romantic kiss.

"Now I'm going to do it right. You just relax and let me finish taking good care of you, Billy. I'm going to suck that huge beautiful cock so nice..."

Her voice trails off, and she licks her lips wetly, her mouth slightly open, anticipating what she is about to do with that stiff, throbbing shaft, still sticky and wet with her pussy juice. What had happened earlier was so quick and raunchy! She literally just fell onto his cock and deepthroated him into an immediate hard orgasm.

Now, it will be different; Beverly is going take her sweet time and obviously enjoy every minute. Billy feels it is incredible to see her focusing all her attention on pleasuring him with her mouth and hands, bringing him to unimagined heights of pleasure. As much as he wants to feel her touch, she makes him feel like she wants it even more than him.

It is quite simply the most amazingly loving and sensuous blowjob of his life. Beverly's beautiful naked body, still shaking and hot from her multiple orgasms, looks like a dream in the dimly lit room. Beverly absolutely loves sucking his big cock, and Billy can't believe how amazing it is to watch her drooling, sucking mouth stretch around his cock. The sensation of heat from her mouth combines with the vibrations on his cock head as she groans passionately every time his cock slides down her throat. It's different from anything he'd ever experienced. Beverly's blowjob lasts about twenty minutes, and it is heavenly.

"Oh yes, give me that cum now" she moans, knowing he is getting close to dumping his load. She continues stroking his saliva-covered shaft as she sucks hungrily at the mushroom-shaped head.

"I want to see you pump out a nice thick load for me; give it to me now! Give me that cum, Billy -- cum for me, baby!!"

Billy feels like he'd saved up a massive load; his whole body is shaking as he tries to hold back. At the sound of her command, he explodes, erupting in a rush of cum the second she demands it.

Billy's whole body stiffens as his balls tighten and begin to shoot. He can feel that fantastic pumping sensation at the base of his cock, as thick ropes of cum shoot up like a fucking fountain. She grabs his cock with both hands and keeps pumping until he has expended his entire load of jizz all over her hands, arms, and those amazing tits. Cum even drips from her nipples; Billy is dumbfounded by the intensity of his explosion and how she had literally commanded the cum to erupt from his balls.

Slowly and carefully, not wanting to let this fantastic moment end too quickly, Beverly cleans him up. She stays as she is, beautifully naked as she gently washes his cock and balls with hot wet cloths and soft, slow caresses. After she tucks him in, she then gathered up her own clothes.

Billy watches, mesmerized, as she slips her sexy lacy bra into his overnight bag, telling him she'd like him to keep it as a souvenir. She puts on her blouse, not even bothering to clean his cum off her tits. Beverly buttons up as he watches cum spots soak through the sheer fabric. Beverly leaves the top two buttons undone so he can watch the show as she wiggles into her tight jeans, sighing faintly as she buttons them up against her smooth naked pussy. Her nipples jut hard against the fabric of her cum-stained blouse. She bends over and picks her wet panties up off the floor.

"Here, love," she whispers as she lays them on his pillow, next to his cheek. "Something to help give you sweet dreams..."

Beverly kisses him one more time as the sweet fragrance of her pussy comes up from the damp lacy panties on his pillow. She turns and walks out without saying another word after giving his cock one last squeeze with her hand.

Billy is floating the entire night, not feeling one bit of pain from his injured knee. As he dreams of Beverly, all he can feel is the warmth of her mouth on his cock, the wetness of her wonderfully sweet pussy against his mouth, and the smoothness of her quivering thighs against his face...

As soon as Beverly settles in her car, she digs her cell phone out of her purse and hits the quick dial number. The call is answered on the first ring.

"How was it, Beverly? Wasn't it everything I said it would be?"

"Oh my God, Bella. It was the most wonderful fuck of my life. As you said, he gets hard quickly and lasts forever. I think I must have cum a dozen times."

"I hope God doesn't strike us dead for this unholy agreement, but I'm ready for my time with your beautiful sexy daughter, Cindy. My pussy is watering just thinking about her."

"I always keep my word, Bella. You let me know when and where, and I will have Cindy there for your sexual delight. I promise you will enjoy her every bit as much as I just enjoyed Billy."