A Privileged Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am. You are not mad at her for doing it, are you?"

"No, I'm not mad. I am more surprised than anything. I would think your sister would want to keep you to herself. The way you fuck, I'm sure I wouldn't want to share you with anyone else."

"Does that mean you won't let me fuck Cassie anymore? You don't want to share me with her?"

"Billy! I'm not a heartless bitch. Maybe a little jealous, but I won't interfere with what you and your sister have. Cassie must be very selfless to not only share you with me, but she went so far as to coach you on how to seduce me.

"I could have never pulled it off without her help. I didn't know what to look for or what to say or do. If Cassie hadn't coached me about body language and what women appreciate in a courtship, I don't think I would have gotten to first base with you."

"You're probably right, Billy. I guess we both owe your little sister a debt of gratitude. I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm glad she helped you. I had noticed you looking at me with lust in your eyes. At first, it made me uneasy, but later I found myself wanting to give in to your desires."

"Are you serious, Mom? You actually wanted to have sex with me?"

"I shouldn't admit it, but yes, I did."

"Mom, do you think maybe you and I could maybe have a threesome with Cassie?"

"Billy... why would you even suggest such a thing?"

"Don't you think Cassie is beautiful, Mom?"

"Yes, I think Cassie is a beautiful young woman, but she is my daughter, and that would be incest."

"And what do you call what we are doing?"

"Just shut up, Billy and shove that big cock in me and get on with the reason you came in here in the first place!"

"Will you just think about a threesome with Cassie and me, Mom?"

"I'll think about it, Honey. Now shut up and fuck me!"

~~~~~~

The High School Football State Championship is on the line. Billy's team has the ball on the 35-yard line, and it is fourth down with three yards to go for a first down. Billy's team is trailing by three points. The score has sea sawed back and forth all game. There are only twenty-nine seconds left in the game, and Billy's coach calls a time-out. The whole team huddles at the sideline while Coach Jones outlines his strategy.

"Billy, I have decided we will go with a field goal and tie the game up. Then we can come back fresh in overtime and put the win in the Record Books."

"Put the win in the Record Books for who, Coach. If Terrence misses the field goal, then it's all over. I can hit Danny in the end-zone with a pass, and the win goes in the Record Books under our name. Game over! No overtime!"

"There's too much at stake, Billy. I say we go for the easy three points and tie the game up. I've made my mind up, Billy, now don't argue with me. Just take the snap, hold the ball steady and let Terrence do his job. When we come back in overtime, I'll let you and Danny do your thing."

"Coach, it's just a short pass, and we are in the end-zone. I can hit Danny with a bullet pass, and it's a sure win."

"No! We go with the field goal, Billy."

"But Coach, Terrence will be kicking from almost forty-five yards from the goalposts. He has never hit anything from that distance."

"Billy, I said we are going with the goddamn field goa! Now get your ass on the field and hold the ball steady for Terrence!"

"But Coach, if we make the field goal, then we must kick-off to them and hope they don't score again before we get the ball back. Everyone is exhausted and prone to mistakes. I really think we should go for the win now."

"Billy, get in there, receive the snap and hold it steady for Terrence to kick through the Uprights. If you can't do that, then take a seat on the bench, and I will have our backup quarterback do it.!"

"No, I can do it, Coach."

When Billy was a junior, he led the team to the state quarter finals last year, losing to the eventual champions on a freaky play at the end of the game. Why is that a problem? Because the people of Billy's town idolized him until that loss! They still think he is the most incredible young football player who ever lived, but things changed with that loss. That's why Billy feels winning this year's championship is so important.

Billy lines up behind a strong wall of offensive linemen. Terrence steps off the distance to the intended ball placement. Billy looks at Danny and gives him a nod. Danny reads Billy's signal. The ball is snapped, and Terrence starts his approach to the balls. Danny breaks past the opposing backfield and heads for the end-zone. Billy, instead of placing the ball for Terrence, takes five steps further into the backfield and turns to search for his favorite receiver, Danny.

Billy lobes a Hail Mary pass toward the end-zone. Billy watches as the ball seems to hang in the air forever. Billy doesn't get to see if Danny pulls it in or not. A giant defensive linebacker hits him seconds after the ball leaves his hands, violently knocking Billy off his feet.

The ball floats expertly into Danny's hands just as the last second ticks off the clock. The referee's hands go up, signaling a touchdown. The game is over, and the state championship goes into the record books for Billy's and Danny's team. Danny's team-mates empty the bench, and the team-mates on the field rush to the end-zone to congratulate Danny for the winning touchdown.

Everyone rushes the end-zone except Billy, who is lying in a fetal position on the fifty-yard line. Billy feels a burning pain in his right knee and a searing pain in his lower back. He can't focus his eyes but recognizes the team physician's voice, who is telling him not to move. Billy remembers hearing the siren of the ambulance rushing him to the hospital before blacking out.

~~~~~~~

Having been hospitalized for a week now, Billy is confident that all the sexy nurse stories are not real. Not one nurse has come into his room and offered to have sex with him. Most of his nurses are friendly and helpful but always in a hurry. They generally come in and just take care of business. In his experience, the hospital setting doesn't lend itself to anything sexy. He begins to think it only horny guys fantasizing about pretty nurses lavishing their male patients with sexual favors. It may make an excellent erotic story for the horny guys, but it is disappointing for Billy.

Billy received a crushed lumbar vertebra and a torn knee ligament during the State Football Championship. He is only staying at the hospital for one week, after a fairly routine knee surgery. Except for his sore knee, he is feeling pretty good after the operation. His hospital stay has been relatively dull, except for a few visits from Mrs. Beverly Wittington. She's stopped by a few times to see how he is doing. Billy soon finds himself looking forward to the next time she comes into his private room. Beverly Wittington is one of his mom's best friends and the mother of his Sister's best friend, Cindy.

It's been dull routine days at the hospital except for the evening Mrs. Wittington shows up for a late-night visit. Mrs. Wittington is an attractive woman in her mid-forties, and maybe twenty years older than him. Billy doesn't know what it is about her, but he can't stop looking her up and down every time she is near. She has always been his secret MILF fantasy.

Mrs. Wittington shows up that last night of his hospital stay. She is casually dressed and looking fantastic, just wearing jeans and a loose-fitting blouse that button down the front. The top two buttons of her blouse are not buttoned. She had come for a visit several times during the week to check on him, but this is the first time she's come after visiting hours, and the first she is dressed this sexy.

Billy made the mistake of allowing himself to fantasize about Mrs. Beverly Wittington, wondering what she looks like underneath those sexy outfits she sometimes wears. Bored with the TV in his room, he closes his eyes and thinks about Mrs. Wittington's friendly eyes, pretty smile, and nice firm ass. Billy hates seeing her leave after each visit but loves admiring her tight little ass as she walks out of his room! And whenever she bends over and places her palm on his forehead to check for fever, the top two buttons not being fastened shows him just enough to make him wish he could see more. Her large breasts are so firm, so round...

Damn, he realizes he is lying there getting a hard-on just from mulling over her luscious tits. A hospital room doesn't seem to be the right place to do anything about his fantasy, so he tries to just ignore his hardening cock. He tosses and turns a bit under the sheets but only succeeds in making himself even more uncomfortable. Now he has that stupid hospital gown wadded up around his waist and under his back. It is then that Mrs. Wittington walks in and tells him she is there to check on him one last time since he is going home in the morning.

"You'll be getting released from the hospital tomorrow, Billy," she says. "And you'll be going home, so I just thought I'd check on you one more time this evening. Are you comfortable enough to fall asleep?"

Naturally, Billy thinks Mrs. Wittington is only wondering if his knee hurt too much. He replies that his knee seems OK, but the hospital gown is a real problem. It's not something he is used to sleeping in at night. She laughs, saying, most patients feel that way.

"I have always hated wearing a hospital gown," She complains. "I was really just wondering if there is any painful swelling in your knee, Billy. Mind if I have a look?"

"No ma'am, Mrs. Wittington."

"Please, Billy, just call me Beverly. You are practically a grown man, and we've known each other for years.

Billy tells her to go ahead and check out his knee, but that his hospital gown is all twisted around, and he isn't very well covered up down there. "I don't want to embarrass you, Mrs. Wittington. I mean Beverly."

Beverly giggles a little and says, "Well, Billy, like I was saying, do you mind if I take a look? If there's any swelling in your knee or any place else for that matter, I'll either call the nurse or try to relieve the swelling myself if you would like me too. Would you like that, Billy? Would you like for me to take care of any swelling I find?"

Beverly blushes a little, and Billy recognizes that her choice of the word "swelling" is an intentional tease. His cock stirs as she reaches for the cover sheet. Beverly takes his wordless gaze as a "yes" and pulls the sheet all the way down to his feet. He isn't fully erect, but his cock is definitely swollen, pulsing, and growing as she views it.

"Well," she says quite candidly. "I don't see any swelling in the knee, but you certainly do have a swelling problem there!"

Her laugh is so goddam sexy; it makes his cock jump. "I can tell you're the kind of guy who doesn't usually wear clothes in bed, right?"

Billy nods dumbly and breathless as Beverly reaches behind his neck and unties the string holding the gown in place. Her sexy body is inches from his face, he can smell her perfume, and his cock starts to rise to its fullness as her breasts come dangerously close to his mouth.

"Let's just get rid of this clumsy garment altogether," she says, untying the other knots behind his back and tossing the gown aside.

Billy is now totally naked, cock sticking straight up, pulsating with each beat of his heart. He is on full display, and Beverly leaves him in agony for thirty seconds as she just gapes and enjoys the show. She gives him just enough of a wicked grin to make his cock even harder. Her fingertips tease him as she runs her hands lightly through his chest hair, watching his cock jerk involuntarily.

"I know what you're thinking, Billy," Beverly laughs. "I know lots of hospital patients have fantasies about nurses coming in late at night and doing sexual things to them. Things that aren't usually listed in a nurse's job description. So, don't be embarrassed if I play nurse for a while."

Billy sits wordlessly as he watches Beverly give his cock an admiring inspection. He can feel more blood rushing to his cock. A drop of pre-cum is visible on the tip of his cock. He is embarrassed for Beverly to see his arousal.

"Do you sometimes have erotic fantasies like that, Billy? You know what I'm talking about, don't you? Do you fantasize about a beautiful nurse coming in and doing nasty things to you?"

Billy is overflowing with anticipation. He starts to have visions of Beverly caressing his cock, but his heart sinks when Beverly teasingly pulls the sheets back over his cock. He is disappointed, and his hard cock starts to ache as he realizes that nothing will happen after all.

"You really do have a problem there, Billy," she continues, giving him a sexy smile.

Beverly begins to play nurse and gets all professional like a nurse. She feels his forehead and says he feels a little too warm. Billy can't help staring at her body as she leans over him and places her palm on his forehead again. He can see just a hint of the beautiful lacy bra she is wearing, and he is dying to see more.

"Since I'm not a true medical professional, I can't help you with that swelling unless you ask me too. As I said, I'm not a real medical professional, but maybe I can offer you SOME physical relief if you want?"

Billy is breathless with expectancy and afraid to believe she means what she is saying. Billy manages to shake his head, yes. He looks at her with pleading eyes and blushes. He looks as though he is about to cry.

Beverly hesitates, then murmurs, "Oh, fuck it!" and abruptly pulls the sheet back down and wraps her fingers tightly around his cock, squeezing it to a full throbbing erection in an instant. Billy almost screams out with delight but stifles it and just let a small moan escape his lips.

"Goddam," Beverly whispers hoarsely, "that is a fucking nice cock you have there, Billy. Has anyone ever told you that, Billy?"

Billy doesn't answer. She lets go with her hand and leans forward; her lips part and she swallows his cock in one deep, wet gulp. She sucks hungrily on it for a few seconds and pulls away breathlessly, leaving a string of saliva that runs down onto her chin and drips onto her blouse. Billy can't breathe and feels he may pass out.

Beverly looks at his saliva-coated dick and the wet spots on her blouse and says, "I'm sorry, Billy. I just wanted to give us both something to think about as I decide how to relieve that swelling problem best. I'll be glad to take care of it for you any way you wish, Billy!"

Beverly wipes her chin with the sheet and stands as if she can't decide what to do next. Billy has no idea what will happen, but his cock throbs as he lay there thinking about it. He is in agony, his heart is wildly pounding, and his cock throbs. When Beverly walks to the door and turns off the lights, he wants to believe she is getting undressed, but he also prays she isn't planning to leave him there to suffer.

The room is totally dark. Billy hears voices outside his door, and then there is silence. The hall light shining under the door casts a dim setting in his room, and all he can see is a shapely female silhouette. Then he is aware of the sound of the door being locked. Billy has renewed hope Beverly is going to follow through with her promise to relieve the swelling.

"Okay, Billy," came the familiar sound of Beverly's voice. "I'll bet you were wondering if I'd left when I turned the lights out!"

Beverly flips on a small night light near his bed, and the room fills with a soft dim light. Billy can see that she has a devious smile on her face. Billy's cock twitches and he feels he may have premature ejaculation. That sometimes happens with guys his age.

"Well, Billy," she says as she walks toward him. "I hope you've gotten plenty of rest today. I may keep you up for a while! Would you like that, Billy?"

Beverly smiles and comes over and sits on the bed beside him, asking if his knee can tolerate a bit of action. He replies that it hurts some, especially if he tries to move it. Beverly puts her hand on his forehead again, saying he still feels a little warm, but she has an idea how to remedy that.

"Don't worry, Billy," Beverly says. "You don't need to move at all. I'm going to take good care of you, and I'll do all the work!"

Beverly stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, turning away from him as she does so. Billy stares at her shapely ass as she giggles and pulls her jeans down, wiggling out of them and letting them drop to the floor. She turns to face him as she steps out of her jeans, and he can see how firm and sexy her legs are. His cock begins to get much harder.

Beverly sits back down on the bed next to him and leans over to kiss him gently on the lips. Her lips are so soft and sensual. Without warning, Beverly's tongue darts out to tease at his lips; her hand slides under the sheets and find its way to the base of his cock. Her fingers slowly wrap themselves around his throbbing hard pole, and holds it in a firm grip. Her hand begins a slight movement, barely pumping up and down, maddeningly slow ... what heavenly torture, Billy thinks!

"Touch me, Billy," Beverly whispers. "Don't you want to touch me, Honey?"

Beverly kisses him deeply as her hand increases its pumping motion, moving in agonizingly slow but insistent strokes. Her pace quickens even more as his fingers go to work on the buttons of her blouse. Soon her blouse is open, revealing those tantalizing globes he had fantasized about so often.

Billy impatiently fumbles with the clasps at the front of her bra, his hands trembling as if he were a nervous school kid. He is over eighteen, and this is not his first time. He manages to unhook Beverly's bra, letting her gorgeous breasts fall free. Beverly groans as she leans forward and presses her warm fleshy breast to his mouth. Billy sucks hungrily at her hardening nipples as she continues pumping faster on his hard cock.

Suddenly she stands up, stripping off her panties and tossing them away with her other clothes. Her pussy is clean-shaven, and her nipples jut out so perfectly. Billy pulls away the sheets and views her beautiful naked body as she reaches down and continues to jerk faster and faster up and down on his shaft, now working with both hands. He is just seconds away from a massive orgasm when she suddenly stops.

"I want you to taste my pussy now, Billy," she demands. "I've been wet for you all day, and I can't stop thinking about how wonderful that big cock felt in my mouth a moment ago. I've been dying for another taste of that nice, hot swollen dick. But first, I want you to tell me how good my pussy tastes? Please, Billy?"

Beverly crawls on top of Billy and quickly wiggles her way into a perfect sixty-nine position. She spreads her legs wide on either side of his head and thrusts that beautiful ass and steaming wet pussy right in front of his face.

"Just put your tongue in me, Billy. I'll do all the work, and don't worry about hurting your knee," she says and starts grinding her ass and pussy down across his face.

Billy sticks out his tongue, and Beverly begins to fuck herself on his mouth and tongue. Beverly is gushing wet, and Billy's hands clutch her gorgeous ass as he just tries to hang on. Billy can feel Beverly's tongue snaking its way over the head of his cock, and he can also feel a stream of saliva run down the shaft and onto his balls. Her hand is still jacking him off, and soon he can feel his balls tighten as her drooling wetness coats his cock. From the way his cock pulses in her hands, she can tell that he is ready to cum.

"Hmmm, that's so good," Beverly moans. "You're so excited, Billy! I'm so glad you're enjoying this, Honey. Please don't hold back, Billy. Cum for me, Billy, let that beautiful cock cum for me!"

Beverly's hands slide underneath his ass as her mouth opens wide, her tongue laps madly at the swollen head of his cock. Billy can hear her breathless moaning as she lowers her head, engulfing his cock. Her whimpers become muffled as her mouth fills with Billy's hot throbbing meat.