A Privileged Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of innocent outfit?"

"Something every college girl knows will get her laid. I wore a simple faded denim skirt and a knit polo shirt that allowed my nipples to show through when they got hard. Not wearing a bra also allowed my tits to sway and jiggle as I moved about the kitchen. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail giving me that youthful college girl appearance. Billy got hard as soon as he returned from the store and saw me in that outfit."

"Did you fuck right then," Beverly asks?

Both Beverly and Helen are squirming in their seats. Bella detects the slight scent of aroused women. She knows some of the aromas are coming from herself but suspects the rest is from her two best friends.

"I told you it didn't happen all at once. Billy was slowly seducing me, and I was enjoying every minute of it. I haven't been seduced in many years, so I let it play out over dinner. It made me feel young and sexy. I had wine with my dinner. I drank enough wine to give me a good buzz but only enough to allow me to be a fake drunk. I knew Billy was looking for a way to break the ice and press his body to mine. I wanted him to take me in his arms. I could see his cock bulging in his pants, and I wanted to feel it against my body. When he suggested we dance, I took that opportunity to fake passing out, and I fell into his arms. He did just what I thought he would do. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me on my bed and took my clothes off."

"Oh, shit! My panties or so fucking wet right now, girls. I may have to go to the restroom and wring them out," Helen moans. Beverly blushes but doesn't say anything. Her panties are obviously sticking to her crotch because she occasionally tugs at them.

"This is the cute part," Bella says, "I was so proud of my Billy. He could have had his way with me, but he didn't. I was supposedly passed out, and he was free to fuck me or do anything else he wanted, but he was the gentleman we raised him to be. He covered me up and went to his own room and went to sleep."

"Are you telling me that your son worked all day to get into your pants, and when he does get you in bed... naked from head to toe, he leaves the room without doing a damn thing?"

"Well, he did play with my tits for a while but other than that, he didn't take unfair advantage of his supposedly unconscious Mom."

"But you said the two of you fucked," Beverly squawks.

"We did, but not until the next night. The next morning started roughly with an argument between us at breakfast, and we avoided each other most of the remaining day. Billy refused to come down for lunch or dinner. I felt bad about it and worried I had damaged his self-esteem. After my shower that evening, I put on a robe and went to Billy's room to apologize. I surprised him watching porn, and it got incredibly crazy from there. I ended up giving him his first mother/son blowjob. He wanted to fuck me, but I decided that wasn't going to happen and went to my room and took another shower and decided to call it a night."

"How could you just stop at such a critical moment," Beverly asks? "You weren't concerned that it would do more damage to his self-esteem? My God, Bella... you must have been a big fucking tease in high school and probably in college."

"When I came out of the shower, Billy was there in my bedroom with the hardest cock I had ever seen. He wanted to fuck, but I resisted. My Son pushed me onto the bed and shoved his head between my legs. It was the best goddamn oral sex I had ever experienced in my entire life. He followed that by fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked before. I orgasmed more and harder than any time before in my life. We fucked the rest of the night and into the next day."

"Oh my God, Bella! That was the most thrilling sexual coupling between a mother and son I have ever heard. It makes me horny just thinking about your first time with your son. I have been fucked good several times in my life but none of those times have been as sexually satisfying as yours just sounded. I want to fuck your son, Bella" Helen gasps!"

"No way, Helen! I'm not sharing my Billy with you or anyone else!"

"Please, Bella, I'll let you fuck my Danny! He's good in bed, and he makes sure you orgasm at least twice before he dumps his load."

Bella shakes her head no and takes a big gulp of her cocktail. Helen continues to plead her case.

"Oh my God, Bella! I am so... so fucking hot right now. I want to fuck your son too," Beverly implores, "I'll even let you have my Cindy for a whole weekend! You can eat her tight little pussy, suck her marvelous tits, and tongue her sweet tasting little asshole. You can enjoy her all the ways I have."

Bella and Helen are both astounded at Beverly's spontaneous remarks. They are even more flabbergasted at her divulgence of the apparent relationship between her and her beautiful young daughter. They would have never dreamed Beverly was engaging in an incestuous affair with her daughter. There had never been any tell-tale signs to suggest anything of that nature. The three of them sit in total silence, casually sipping their cocktails. What's more surprising to Bella is that she was seriously considering taking Beverly up on her proposal.

~~~~~

Cassie arrives home from cheerleading camp around three-thirty Friday afternoon. She finds her Mom is in the laundry room, washing a final load of dirty laundry. Billy is in his bedroom watching a porn video about a mother, son, and daughter engaged in a naughty threesome. Cassie enters unannounced and sees the topic of Billy's video.

"You did it, didn't you? I knew the moment I saw Mom that the two of you finally... finally gave in to your lustful desires. And now... Judging by the porn video, I think you are entertaining the idea of bringing me into a sexual liaison with you and Mom."

Billy springs from his chair and throws his arms around his little Sister. He pulls her close, gives her a big hug, and says, "Sis, I am so glad you are home. I missed you so much this week."

"Well... did you or did you not fuck Mom while I was gone?"

"I did, but I still missed you, Cassie!"

"I'm dying to hear about it. I want to hear every shocking detail. Don't leave anything out. I couldn't keep my mind off the two of you all week. Each night I fingered myself to sleep thinking about you and Mom fucking."

"I want to tell you all about it, Cassie, but I want to tell you when we can have a private moment together. I want to make love to you as I detail every move I made."

"Oh, fuck, Billy! I'm getting so goddamn wet thinking about it. Please don't make me wait."

"I'll tell you what, Cassie. Slip your panties off and let me eat you through two good orgasms, and then tonight, when everyone is sleeping, I will fuck your brains out while I describe everything in detail."

Cassie puts on a pouty face but quickly slips her panties off. She hands her wet panties to her big brother. He closes his eyes and brings them to his nose, inhaling her arousal deeply. When he opens his eyes, Cassie is lying in the middle of his bed with her legs spread wide. Billy can see droplets of her arousal clinging to her blond pubic hair as he crawls between her thighs.

---

Dad arrives home just as Cassie is setting the dinner table. The expression on Henry's face leaves no doubt it has been a tiring week for him. Bella and Cassie give him a big hug, Billy shakes his hand. The Davis family gathers around the dinner table and engage in their usual banter.

"You look worn out, Henry. I bet you are looking forward to a nice hot shower and then hitting the sack," Bella suggests.

"The shower sounds great, but hitting the sack sounds even better. If you get my drift, Bella, Honey. I missed you so much this week. I have some catching up to do. I fell way behind in my homework this week."

"Henry... not in front of the kids! Please hold that kind of talk until we are alone," Bella blushes.

"I'm sure the kids know how I feel about their mother."

"Let's change the subject, Honey. Cassie just returned from cheerleader camp. Cassie, why don't you tell us about camp."

"I had a wonderful time at cheerleading camp, and we learned several new routines. Tomorrow afternoon, Billy plays in the State Football Championship Game, and we plan to do some of the new routines then."

"That's right," Dad replies! "I had forgotten Billy's team made it to the finals again this year. Let's hope the game ends differently this year. I still don't understand why Coach Jones called the play he did in the final seconds. We had that game in the bag. I think he either panicked or, God forbid, had money on the opposing team."

"I don't think Coach Jones would do something like that, Dad. He's always talking about getting his big break and moving into a coaching position with one of the major colleges. I think winning the state title would help him more than a loss."

"I hope you are right, Billy. I have to make early rounds at the hospital in the morning, but I promise I will be at the game by opening kickoff."

~~~~~~~~

Billy sneaks down to Cassie's bedroom. He is as horny as he was earlier in the afternoon when he gave his sister a welcome home pussy licking. Both had wanted to launch into a good old fashion fuck session, but time didn't permit. Billy knew Cassie needed to feel the thickness of his large horny cock filling her young teenage pussy; however, that had to wait. She'd been away at cheerleader camp all week and told him earlier how much she missed his cock. Billy knows his parents are still awake because he hears his Mom giggling and is sure his Dad is catching up on his homework. Billy quietly pushes the door open to Cassie's bedroom and steps in, closing it behind him. He doesn't want the door wide open just in case one of his parents were to venture down the hallway unannounced.

Billy pulls the covers back and slides into bed with his sexy little sister. She is underneath the covers stark-naked and ready for him. Cassie's fingers are wet from fingering herself. She shoves them into her brother's mouth to confirm she is prepared for his big cock. He pulls the top sheet up and shifts over on top of her naked body. He doesn't feel he needs to say anything to Cassie at that moment.

"Mmmmmm, big brother, this could become very addictive," Cassie moans as she senses her brother is naked and already hard for her.

Billy guides his fully engorged cock in between Cassie's legs. He commences stroking her wet pussy with the head of his cock as he prepares to enter her and fill her love canal with his hot jizz. When his dick teasingly touches her very aroused pussy, her brother leans forward at the same instant and shoves his tongue into her mouth. He wants to prevent her from moaning out loud when he pushes his cock deeply into her tight cunt for the first time since her return.

"Oh my, God, Billy. Stop teasing me and put that damn thing in me before I explode into a million pieces."

Billy chuckles at her eagerness and kisses Cassie's soft sweet teenage lips again. He guides the head of his cock into her marvelously tight wet pussy, giving her the welcome home fuck they both need. Billy feels Cassie's tight young pussy grip his cock, yet allowing him to slip inside her slowly. He takes two or three short strokes before his cock is fully seated, and then he begins to really cast a hot lusty fucking into her. Cassie shudders and barely stifles a loud squeal.

"Yes, Billy, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes," Cassie moans, loving the feel of having her brother's big thick cock filling her pussy again. It had been a long week of abstinence for her.

Since that Homecoming night, when Billy first introduced her to the pleasure of orgasms, Cassie has come to love and crave a good fuck. She's since experienced sex with several different boys, but no one has sexually gratified her like her own brother. He was her first and, without a doubt, her best fuck.

Cassie spreads her legs further as Billy starts thrusting his slippery cock in and out more and more powerfully and deeply. Her pussy takes every inch of his hard-thick cock, and Cassie feels herself exploding with her third orgasm since returning home. Her brother reaches down and grasps her ankles, draping her legs over his shoulders and pushing her knees against her chest. He robustly shoves his cock in and out. He can hear and feel her cumming on his cock as he slams it deep into her pussy. The walls of Cassie's vagina clutches Billy's cock as though it were trying to break away.

Billy continues to fuck his sister until he feels his own orgasm approaching like a freight train. He wants to prolong their union, but the electric wave working its way down Billy's cock is too sensational for him to fight. He keeps on drilling Cassie's pussy until he buries his cock deep inside her and spurts a huge powerful cumload at the gateway of her young womb. It almost takes her breath away.

"Oh, My God... Billy, I love being your fuck buddy, and I want you to fuck my pussy any time you want to, OK?" Cassie says as she feels her brother's cock twitch and spurts another blast of hot cum.

"Mmm," Cassie moans as she tries to catch up with what had just happened between her and her brother. She can't believe it, but one second, she'd been lying in bed playing with herself, almost ready to cum, and now her brother is lying in between her legs, his thick cock filling her horny pussy completely.

Cassie spreads her legs further to allow her brother's cock to continue filling her pussy as much as he can. She feels Billy getting hard again as he begins to quickly move in and out of her pussy. She'd hoped her brother would be able to fuck her again without a long delay, and now it's happening. She is filled with excitement and wants to scream with joy. This is so fucking hot, she thinks. She has her very own fuck-machine, and it resides in the room just down the hall from her. Talk about a privileged life; Cassie feels she lives one.

Cassie begins to orgasm again within minutes after her brother starts banging her pussy again. Billy strokes in and out smoothly and quietly as he can manage until he feels another powerful orgasm suddenly start shooting from his large scrotum. Billy can barely resist moaning loudly, but he manages to silence it. He feels one hot spurt of cum after another, filling Cassie's pussy as he kisses her passionately and relishes their bodies locked together in passion.

---

Down the hall, Bella is having trouble falling asleep. Henry rolled over and immediately fell asleep after dumping his load. Bella is left needing more but is too tired to masturbate. It's 12:06 in the morning, and Bella tosses and turns restlessly. She doesn't want to disturb Henry and decides to go to the kitchen for a nice hot cup of organic chamomile tea.

---

Cassie has orgasmed at least five times since Billy came to her room. She tells him she wants him to stay the night, but he says it's too risky. She reaches up, caressing her brother's face, and whispers, "Thank you, Billy."

Billy gives his sister another kiss, pulls his cock out of her sated pussy, and tiptoes on down the hallway to his own bedroom. Billy doesn't care that he is only in his birthday suit. Bella steps into the hallway in time to see Billy leaving his sister's bedroom. His flaccid cock is dangling between his legs and is still glistening from the wetness of his sister's vaginal fluids. Bella remains in the shadows until he enters his own bedroom, then and continues to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

Billy's cell phone alarm wakes him at four-fifty in the morning. It is still dark outside. He can hear his Dad getting ready to leave for his morning rounds at the hospital. Billy feels his cock getting hard as he thinks about joining his Mom in her bed after his Dad goes to the hospital. After sleeping with his Mom, the whole week his Dad was in Las Vegas, Billy finds it difficult to break the habit. For a brief moment, he feels guilty about sneaking into his Mom's bed, but his lust quickly defeats that thinking.

Billy listens as his Dad's car leaves the driveway. He waits an additional five minutes and then makes his way to the master bedroom. In the dim lighting of a nightlight, Billy stands naked and watches his mother sleep. She was lying on her left side and covered only by the top sheet. Billy lifts the sheet and can see she is nude, as usual. So, he slips into her bed and spoons against her back. His hard cock finds its favorite place and nestles in the crevice of her ass. He drops his hand over her waist and caresses her right breast.

Bella continues to sleep while Billy starts strumming her right nipple with his thumb. The tingling sensation in her nipple starts her on a journey toward consciousness. At first, she thinks she is dreaming because the size of the cock pressing against her ass is a bit larger than her husband's. It feels more like her son's cock. Billy is bulkier than his father, not by much, but enough to make a difference. To make sure she is not dreaming, Bella reaches behind her and squeezes the cock pressing against her. It is as hard as a piece of steel. Henry's cock hasn't been that hard in twenty years.

"Billy? We talked about this before your Dad returned, but I was kind of expecting this to happen anyway. I guess you now think you are going to come into my room every morning after your father leaves and fuck me crazy."

"Isn't that what you and I want, Mom?"

"What about your sister?"

"What about her, Mom?"

"I saw you coming out of her room around midnight. And don't give me a phony excuse. Your cock was still wet with her pussy juices. I've suspected for some time now that the two of you had been fucking on a fairly regular basis."

"Are you mad at me, Mom? Does it mean you and I can't be together anymore?"

"No. It doesn't mean that at all, Billy. You are young, and you get hard quickly and stay hard for a long time, but do you think you can handle two hot women?"

Billy is surprised by her question. He had expected his Mom to launch into all the reason he shouldn't be fucking his sister or his mother for that matter. Her broad-minded response overjoys him.

"Yes, I do, Mom. You and Cassie both turn me on just looking at you. I find myself wanting to fuck both of you all day long.

"Tell me the truth, Billy. Was the night of the Homecoming dance the first time you fucked your sister?"

"How did you know I fuck Cassie that night? Did she tell you?"

"She didn't have to tell me. She had that glow about her that women have when they have been fucked to their heart's content. And your embarrassed mumbling kind of guarantee it was as I suspected. Especially after you rushed off to bed."

"That was our first time. I tried to resist Cassie but miserably failed because she looked so goddamn beautiful that night. I was doing okay until we went to the complimentary suite the hotel furnished. She jumped into my arm and gave a kiss that caused the hairs on my balls to curl."

"Are you saying she wanted it to happen, but you didn't?"

"No, Mom. I'm not saying that at all. I probably wanted her much more than she wanted me, but I didn't have the nerve to make the first move."

"Have you two fucked that much since then?"

"Every moment we could manage to get together without being discovered by you and Dad."

"If you are fucking a beautiful, hot, young woman like your sister, why in the hell did you come after a middle-aged woman like me?"

"Mom... I wanted you long before I ever had sex with Cassie. You are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever been around. I didn't realize I was being so obvious about wanting you until Cassie pointed it out and offered to help me seduce you."

What? Are you telling me that your sister knows we have been having sex, and she helped you with your seduction?"