A Privileged Life Pt. 04

Story Info
The long-awaited threesome finally happens.
16.9k words
4.78
18.4k
41
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY ENGAGING IN SEX IS EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD OR OLDER.

***

Crash, the lightning crackled through the summer sky. Bella watches out her bedroom window as it pours. The rain falls in heavy sheets, and the visibility is almost zero. It is hot and humid, and with the rain, no one wants to go outside, and the pool isn't an option. Rainy Saturdays are among Bella's least favorite days. She is an active, outdoors person. She loves swimming, tennis, jogging, hiking, and many other outdoor activities hampered on rainy days. Today's rain means she is stuck inside all day. Her children are not taking the rain well either and are both moping around the house. Billy is hiding out in his bedroom and is more than likely watching porn on his computer. Cassie washed her hair and is busy painting her nails.

Cassie will be a senior in high school this fall, and Billy will start his freshman year at the state college. The rain has them all in a funky mood because it means a whole day of trying to find a way of using their pent-up natural energy. Bella gazes at the falling rain and recalls that rainy day many years ago when she was a junior in college. It was a rainy day that changed her life in many ways. She was still single at the time but heavily involved with Henry. It was several months before accidentally getting pregnant and having to rush into a hasty wedding. She lived in the dorm and had just gotten a new roommate.

--

Sarah was an incoming freshman and found college life quite liberating. It took Bella a while to get used to Sarah and the feisty, free-spirited lifestyle she insisted on pursuing. Sarah thought nothing of walking around their dorm room half-naked and sometimes totally naked. After years of believing she is straight, Bella finds Sarah's nudity slowly driving her toward a feeling bi-curious. She is especially drawn to Sarah's young perky B cup tits. She often finds herself staring at them and wondering what it would be like to latch her lips onto Sarah's taut eraser shaped nipples. Bella felt reasonably sure Sarah was aware of her fascination with her tits even though Sarah never mentioned it.

The elephant in the room was never mentioned until one rainy afternoon when they were stuck in their dorm room with no place to go and nothing to do. Sarah was the first to break the uneasy silence. Sarah was parading around the room totally naked, and Bella was braless but still had on a nightshirt and panties. It was apparent Sarah had a freshly shaven pubic mound. Bella couldn't keep her eyes off of it.

"Bella, I think you like looking at my bald pussy."

Sarah's blunt comment catches Bella by surprise. She blushes a deep red and struggles to counter her roommate's accusation.

"What? I... ugh... no. I don't understand what you are talking about, Sarah." Bella is startled by Sarah's frankness. She becomes flustered and begins to stutter and stumble over her words.

"It's okay, Bella. I don't mind you looking at my pussy. I have been shaving my pussy since leaving for college. Some of the girls at my high school used to shave theirs, and I wanted to try it, but I was afraid my parent would pitch a fit if I tried while living at home."

Bella nods her head and tries to change the topic. Sarah wants to talk about it and pushes the subject.

"It feels really great to be clean-shaven down there. I don't have to worry about any unsightly pubic hairs peeking out around my bikini bottoms. I especially love the way my panties feel against my smooth pussy."

Bella nods her head, indicating she understands what Sarah is saying. She turns to walk away, but Sarah takes Bella's wrist and places Bella's hand against her bare pussy. Bella is shocked but does not resist when Sarah guides her hand over and around her hairless mound. Sarah looks up at Bella and says, "Doesn't that feel marvelous to the touch?"

Bella shakes her head yes and continues to caress her roommate's smooth pussy even after Sarah lets go of her hand. Bella is in somewhat of a daze as her panties get moist and her nipples harden. Bella knew it was weird touching her roommate's pussy, but for some reason, she continues stroking it with her fingertips.

Bella fantasizes about a new sexual experience of a full-on lesbian seduction with this younger, very attractive bi-sexual woman. She had fantasized about having one but never found the courage to initiate it on her own. Sarah takes Bella by the hand and leads her to the bathroom. Bella goes along willingly.

"Take your clothes off while I go get my shaving kit, Bella."

Bella stands, staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. And then, as though she is in a trance, she slips her panties off. They are soaked, so she drops them into the clothes hamper. Sarah returns with her shaving kit and a thick quilt from her bed. Sarah spreads the quilt on the cold bathroom floor and instructs Bella to lie down on her back. Bella obeys while Sarah closes the bathroom door. There is a full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Bella watches Sarah in the mirror as she kneels between her legs and prepares to shave her snatch. Sarah places a hot facecloth over Bella's pubic mound. It is scalding hot, and Bella flinches.

"I should have warned you before putting the hot cloth on your pussy. It's necessary to soften the hair before attacking it with a razor. You'll be glad I did once we get started.

Bella doesn't comment. She shakes her head, yes, to acknowledge her understanding.

"Now, relax and try to enjoy this experience. The shave cream will be a bit cold when I first put it on, but it will help the razor glide across your sensitive mound."

Bella nods and blinks her eyes once. Sarah applies a generous amount of shave cream to Bella's pussy. It tickles, and Bella's clit pokes it's head out from under its protective hood. Sarah playfully flicks it with her finger and giggles. It almost takes Bella's breath away, but she smiles to let Sarah know she is okay with her playfulness.

"Do you want me to leave a landing strip, or would you prefer a clean crotch?"

"What do you mean by a landing strip?"

"Oh... it's just a strip of hair left behind to help your guy friends to find their way to your promised land."

Bella thinks for a minute and then laughs, "Take it all away. My boyfriend doesn't seem to have a problem finding my pleasing spots."

After Bella's pussy is clean-shaven, Sarah takes a wet facecloth and cleans the area of excess shaving cream. Sarah sits for a moment admiring her handy work. Bella cranes her neck, trying to see her pussy in the mirror on the bathroom door. Sarah lightly strokes the inside of Bella's thighs with her fingertips. Bella loves having the insides of her thighs teased. Sarah appears to be aware of it as she leans down and licks them very teasingly to a point just short of Bella's cunt lips. Bella is panting and moaning. She takes a deep breath and holds it as Sarah suddenly kisses Bella's labia then flicks her clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Sarah, I..."

"Shhhh. Don't say anything, Bella... Just lie back... enjoy it."

Sarah draws Bella's clit into her mouth and commences circling it with her tongue while gently nibbling at her clit with her teeth.

"Oh, Sarah... you don't have... oh... but... oh god... oh my god, Sarah."

"I know, Bella. You don't have to say anything. Just enjoy it."

Their first contact is electric as Sarah's tongue kisses Bella's pussy and whispers, "I have been wet for you all week, very wet. I want to give you sapphic pleasures as you have never had. Just lay on your back and prop yourself on your elbows, and you can watch me licking you."

The first time Bella feels the tip of Sarah's tongue on her smooth pussy lips is absolute sexual magic. And it got even better as Sarah finds her very engorged clitoris. Bella loves having her clit stimulated, and the new pleasure of a woman doing it with her tongue is even more thrilling.

Sarah leaves Bella's pussy and starts kissing her way along Bella's quivering flesh. Sarah rubs a very erect nipple along Bella's very wet cunt lips. That sends chills through Bella's entire core. Sarah's nipples are very hard and erect. The sensation of her sliding her erect nipples along Bella's tummy is exquisite. Sarah undresses Bella completely by pushing her nightshirt up and over her head. They have their hands all over each other as they kiss each other's nipples.

Bella has her first orgasm almost immediately. After she calms a bit, Sarah suggests they shift into the sixty-nine position. They quickly maneuver into place. Bella slides into position on her back, and Sarah kneels over her face.

"Have you ever watched yourself having sex, Bella?"

"No, I haven't."

"You will find it adds to the overall excitement if you watch us in the mirror as we pleasure each other."

Bella glances to her left and watches in the mirror as Sarah buries her face in her freshly shaven cunt. Bella lets out a squeal the moment Sarah attacks her newly shaven pussy.

"Oh my god, Sarah, I love it when you lick my pussy. And I love watching us in the mirror while you tease my clit with your tongue."

"Are you enjoying me licking your cunt lips, Bella? Doesn't it feel great to have a tongue against your smooth pussy?"

Bella nods yes and closes her eyes.

"Good! I couldn't stop now even if you wanted me to," Sarah teases, knowing Bella is well past the point of no return.

"Are you getting close again, Bella?"

Bella doesn't answer. She draws in a deep breath and holds it.

"I think you are, Bella, your body is taut," Sarah whispers as she has her arms wrapped around Bella's thighs and her face deep into Bella's shaven pussy.

Bella admits that she is so close to another fantastic orgasm, her first-ever from a female. She cannot utter a single word. All she wants to do is enjoy the incredible orgasm that is so close, so close she wants to prolong the build-up and pleasure while watching Sarah's tongue in the mirror do its magic.

"Cum for me, Bella, cum for me, now," Sarah whispers as Bella's whole-body shakes and shudders.

Bella can feel her next orgasm coming on strong. So strong, her toes begin to curl, and her breath is coming in short bursts. She can feel the electricity jolting her body. The next orgasm is just seconds away.

"Cum again for me, Bella, again and again," Sarah whispers as she does lovely things to Bella's cunt lips with her tongue while tweaking Bella's nipples at the same time.

It's incredibly pleasurable for Bella as Sarah licks her most sensitive sexual contact points while manipulating her ultra-sensitive nipples. Bella's nipples have always been the primary triggering mechanism that leads to impressive orgasms. Bella loves watching another woman fucking her pussy with her tongue.

Bella's turn to dip her tongue into Sarah's wet pussy, but she is hesitant at first. Bella's sexual experiences are about to take a huge leap as she prepares to lick another woman's cunt lips for the first time. Bella wraps her arms around Sarah's waist and pulls her wet pussy down onto her face. Just as Bella's tongue makes contact with Sarah's cunt lips, Bella can feel Sarah grasping the cheeks of her ass. Sarah rims Bella's rosebud with her tongue, and then Bella feels a rock-hard tongue sliding into her ass. Sarah is tongue fucking Bella's ass as Bella pleasures Sarah's pussy.

"Oh my god, Sarah, you don't know how many times have I have fantasized about licking another woman while she licked me!"

"Well... Now we are doing it, right now. Enjoy, Bella, enjoy."

Bella tickles Sarah's asshole with her fingertip and then sticks that finger in past the second knuckle as she continues to lick away at her clit.

"You are very good at this, Bella, very good. Are you sure you haven't done this before?

"I love you licking my cunt lips while I watch us in the mirror," Bella pants.

Bella's mind is racing ninety miles an hour. This experience is more than she had ever hoped. There is making love, straight out fucking, and now this, her ultimate sexual experience in Bella's opinion. Bella loves pleasuring this younger woman with her tongue while she is slowly tongue fucking her in sync. Bella can sense Sarah is close to orgasm as she teases her cunt lips with just the tip of her tongue. Bella enjoys the power she has over Sarah at that moment. She knows Sarah is hers now by the way she is vocalizing her delight.

"Tongue fuck my cunt, tongue fuck my cunt," Sarah is almost chanting as Bella feels a great sense of relief at giving another woman an orgasm for the first time in her life. Bella's only regret is that they didn't think to get it on video.

By the time Bella has her fourth orgasm, Sarah has screamed out with at least three orgasms. The two of them have entirely lost their inhibitions and urge each other to new sexual highs. They continue to pleasures each other with newly discovered tricks using their tongue, lips, and fingers. It's hard to tell who made the most noise as they climaxed throughout the rest of the rainy afternoon.

--

A flash of lightning and a loud clap of thunder shakes Bella from her daydream. The rain is still falling in sheets. Bella decides to go down to the kitchen for a cup of hot tea. When she passes Cassie's bedroom, the door is open, and Cassie is sitting on her bed, painting her toenails. She looks up and smiles at her Mom as she passes her room. Bella smiles back and catches a quick glimpse under Cassie's robe. Cassie is not wearing panties. Bella's heart jumps, and she has an impulse to stick her tongue in her daughter's pussy. Rainy days still make Bella horny as hell. She continues to the kitchen but can feel her pussy flooding the gusset of her panties.

~~~~~

Sunday morning, the storm had moved out of the area. The ten o'clock morning sun is just beginning to heat up when the two mothers and their daughters take to the country club tennis court. Beverly Wittington and her daughter, Cindy, are playing their best friends, Cassie Davis, and her mother, Bella. Beverly has been one of Bella's best friends for years, and Cassie and Cindy have been best friends since the fifth grade.

Bella and Cassie show up wearing matching tennis outfits, the traditional short white tennis skirts and white knit polo shirts that cling to their breasts' curves. Beverly and Cindy's tennis outfits are similar to Bella and Cassie except their white tennis skirts have a navy-blue border. The short tennis skirts make each woman's legs look longer, and the white satin under panties accent their firm bubble butts. Several men stop to watch the girls move about the tennis court.

The ladies start with the customary practice volleys for about fifteen minutes to warm up. Today's tennis match is the first of the summer season for the two families. The Davis women (mother and daughter) customarily get together at least once a week during the summer break with the Wittington women. It's all in good fun, plus it helps them all to get their figures ready for their summer bikinis. None of them want to show up at the country club swimming pool looking less than their best. The two mothers worry more about tightening any flabby areas, and the two daughters are more conscious of sun-tanned legs and arms.

Once the actual tennis match starts, the spirited leggy eighteen-year-old girls return balls all over the court with ease. Cassie and Cindy giggle and taunt each other throughout each match. Beverly and Bella quietly try to match their daughter's enthusiasm. The first set ends 6-3 in favor of the Davis team. The young girls haven't even worked up a good sweat, but the story is different for the two Moms. Their mothers try to keep up but begin to show their ages as their sweat covered faces show their exhaustion.

"Let's take a break. I'm more out of shape than I realized," Beverly gasps as she struggles for her next breath.

"I agree," Bella replies. "Cassie, why don't you and Cindy continue to volley back and forth while Beverly and I sit for a while and catch our breath?"

"We are going to the lounge and get a large iced tea while you two old folks catch your breath," Cindy laughs.

"Cindy Wittington, you watch that tongue of your young lady," Beverly laughs.

After years of believing she is as straight as her long blonde hair, Bella has recently discovered she is more than likely bi-sexual. She has decided to take Beverly up on a recent offer to try a little girl-on-girl sex with Cindy, her daughter. Bella had found herself deeply attracted to Cindy since Beverly impulsively offered her in exchange for a sexual tryst with her son, Billy. It is getting to the point of obsession as Bella admires Cindy's young figure. She loves to watch Cindy's tits jiggle and bounce as she chases down tennis balls.

The two spirited young girls giggle and rush off to the club lounge. Bella and Beverly open a cold bottle of water and find a bench in the shade. They sit quietly for a while, then Bella breaks the silence. "Speaking of watching her tongue, when do I get to watch Cindy's wicked little tongue lick my overly soaked pussy?"

"Have you made arrangements to get with her yet," Beverly asks?

"No, I was waiting for you to talk to her and explain our arrangement."

"Wait a minute, Bella. Did you talk to Billy in advance and tell him I was coming to the hospital to fuck his young brains out?"

"Well... No... I didn't think I had to."

"That's right, Bella. You left me to wing it on my own. I realized that you had not laid any groundwork the first time I visited him in the hospital. I had to work all week at seducing young Billy. I had to pick just the right approach and the right time. No, Sweetheart, you are on your own with Cindy. I'll make her available to you just as you did with Billy, but you have to seduce her just as I had to do with your Billy."

"I never gave any thought to preparing Billy for you, Beverly. I just assumed he is like any other man. You flash your eyes or wink or give any other signal that you want to fuck him, and it would just happen. That's the way men are. It's part of their DNA."

"Wow... Bella! You sure know how to make it sound like a cheap slutty little affair. However, I can tell you; it was anything but cheap and slutty. Billy was so sweet and innocent. I loved every minute of that night, and I hope that someday soon I get another night like that with Billy."

"I'm sorry, Beverly. I didn't mean to make it sound cheap. I was only saying that...," Bella stops in mid-sentence. "Here come the girls. Let's talk about this later, okay?"

They scramble back onto the tennis court and resume their matches. Cassie and Cindy are just as energetic and zealous as they were before the break-in play. However, Bella and Beverly are just as tired and exhausted as before. The sun is getting hotter by the minute. After sets of 6-2 and 6-1, Cindy and Beverly concede defeat to Cassie and her mom. The Wittington girls congratulate the winners with a peck of the cheek and a firm girl on girl hug. Bella loves the feel of Cindy's young firm breasts against hers, and she can't stop the sudden flood of moisture to her panties. She hopes Cindy doesn't smell her arousal.

"Great match, girls! I always enjoy getting together with you on the tennis courts. We will have to do this again real soon," Bella says.

"I'm glad you mentioned getting together again, Bella. I was just thinking that since you were such an excellent player in college, you wouldn't mind working with Cindy some on her game. I am sure Cindy would appreciate any pointers you could offer."

"Mommm...," Cindy whines. "I don't want to impose on Mrs. Davis like that. I am sure she has better things to do than nursemaid me with tennis lessons!"

Bella instantly picks up on what Beverly is trying to arrange between her and Cindy. She is quick to volunteer her services as a tennis coach for her best friend's young delectable daughter.

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers