A Privileged Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella's hand resumes roaming over Cassie's body. Billy's excitement soars when he spots his Mom caressing the side of one of his sister's boobs through her nightshirt. He guesses he is not the only one of the three of them to approve of this move. Cassie's nipples are hard and prominently pressing against her nightshirt. The two women seem entranced with exploring this new relationship and will not stop making out anytime soon.

Billy glances down at the swollen head of his cock, protruding through the slit in his boxers. He notices precum pooling at the tip. He can't fight off his own urges any longer. He takes hold of his cock and uses his thumb to smear the slick fluid around the tip. Looking back at his Mom and Cassie again, he ascertains that his Mom has her hand firmly on Cassie's tit now. Cassie is not objecting in the least. She is arching her chest, pushing her boob into her Mom's palm.

Billy is further excited when Cassie's hand moves down to their Mom's waist so she can, in turn, rub her mother's back. Their passion grows as Mom fondles and squeezes Cassie's tit. Cassie's moaning picks up in volume. Billy can see saliva dripping from their joined lips. Watching these two women has become an incredible turn on for him. Billy's hand is impulsively squeezing and releasing his stiff shaft. The squeezing is painful, but it keeps the semen churning in his testicles from escaping.

Bella pushes back from her daughter, reaches down, and pulls Cassie's nightshirt off over her head. Throwing the top onto the floor, Billy is delighted with the sight of his sister's pert tits. He has a much better view of them now than he did. Billy notices her swollen areolas, and the nipples look as though they are ready to burst. Cassie is unquestionably enjoying this encounter as she again increases the volume of her now nonstop moans, which also include an occasional melodious whimper. Bella starts sucking at her daughter's delicate nipples. Cassie pulls her mother as tight to her tits as she can, mainly when Mom alternates from one nipple to another.

Billy's focus is almost entirely on his Mom, sucking Cassie's tits. Billy's view is, of course, much more compelling and erotic than anything he'd seen on his favorite porn sites. He envies his Mom being able to put those long thick nipples into her mouth while she caresses the rest of Cassie's boobs. He wants his Mom to share a nipple with him.

All of this girl-on-girl activity makes it extremely difficult for Billy to restrain himself from handling his cock. In fact, he is miserably failing at that endeavor. He tries stroking slowly, but within a half dozen strokes, he is ready to pop. Fondling his hairy balls has no better results. The only thing he finds that works is squeezing his cock just below the head as hard as he can to stop his cum from exploding out. Billy's sincerest hope is that his Mom will eventually take pity on her eldest and only son and help him get the relief he needs when she finishes with Cassie. He doesn't want them to stop what they are doing because he enjoys watching. Just a quick blowjob from his mom would hold him for now.

Billy suspects Cassie may be approaching a climax because her noise levels rival those of the porn queens on his favorite porn sites. With his limited experience, he knows most porn actresses fake both the noises and their climaxes. In most cases, it is only for dramatic effects. Cassie is still holding her Mom's face tight to her bosom while her mother continues to suck and nibble at her boobs. Cassie has her back lying against the couch with her head tilted upwards. Her mouth is dribbling some saliva. Even with the steady flow of saliva, Cassie continually licks her lips as if they are parched.

Billy finds he cannot merely sit there and watch. There is too much going on to keep him from wanting to contribute. Cassie's tit, the one not being worked on by his Mom, is an enticing target. When Mom switches boobs, Billy's grasping hand is swift to latch onto the unused tit. His lips are quick to follow. Billy's mom looks up with a nipple between her teeth, nods, and smiles at him. It seems his Mom is gracious enough to turn one of Cassie's tits over to him for his general amusement.

Bella releases Cassie's nipple from her mouth and slides downwards until she kneels on the floor between her daughter's widespread legs. Billy gasps and thinks his eyes will pop out of his head when he realizes what Mom is about to do now. The moment Billy has been waiting for is near, and he is so enthralled that he stops alternating between Cassie's tits. He impulsively clenches one repeatedly.

With her tongue slightly protruding from her mouth, Bella runs her face against the inner portion of Cassie's thighs. Cassie giggles, and Billy literally gasps when their Mom presses her face against Cassie's crotch. Billy can barely see the contact, but he knows his Mom is licking his sister's pussy. Cassie moans and bucks up against her Mom's mouth. It is Cassie's way of giving her mother permission to proceed further. And proceed is what her mom does with the help of Cassie's bucking hips.

Bella wastes no time as she pries Cassie's labia open with her fingers before immersing her face back into Cassie's pussy. Billy changes position and moves closer but can't see his mom's tongue movements. However, from the motions of her head, he knows she is licking Cassie's cunt from the bottom to the top. Cassie knows precisely where her mom's tongue is and what it is doing. The volume of Cassie's noises rises from moans to piercing shrieks. Cassie uses one of her hands on the back of her mom's head while the other grabs onto Billy's hand, caressing her tit. Cassie lifts her head and turns towards her brother. Billy assumes that is his invitation to return to the three of them making out. What's a threesome without three willing participants?

Billy swiftly moves closer to his sister's mouth and feels Cassie's tongue on his lips. She is displaying no type of reluctance this time around. Their lips press together as passion flows between them. Their tongues switch from one mouth to the other. Cassie sucks Billy's tongue into her mouth and bites down on it but ever so gently. He looks to see her with closed eyes and a smile on her face.

Billy and Cassie continue to make out with him fondling her firm, perky breasts. He thinks her tits are marvelous but is unwilling to compare his mother's tits to his sister's. He has no choice but to rank them equally. Their tits invite him to use his mouth on them, but the position of the three make that impossible.

Billy decides to come to Mom's assistance as she continues eating his sister's pussy. Billy slides his hand down from Cassie's tits and fingers her navel for a minute or two. Then he moves on to her pussy, positioning his index finger between his mom's lips and Cassie's clitoris. Billy is momentarily confused when his Mom stops his invading finger from achieving its goal. She takes his searching finger in her hand, holds it to her mouth, and wets it before allowing him to proceed. She guides his wet finger to Cassie's clit and demonstrates how to satisfy her best. Wow! Mom is making sure I do the job well; he tells himself.

Billy's damp finger goes immediately to Cassie's clit, and his mom's tongue goes back to licking her pussy. There can be no doubting that Cassie is being overwhelmed by the sexual ecstasy they are causing in her. She is shrieking at a high level; her body erupts in goosebumps as she arches into her mom's tongue and her brother's finger while she squeezes her own tits. Billy is sure that Cassie will be enjoying an orgasm shortly.

Their mom is no novice at pussy licking. Whenever she pulls away from Cassie's vagina for a moment, Billy can see that her face is covered in Cassie's fluids. Billy is tempted to ask his mom where she acquired her cunnilingus experience. Obviously, this is not her first time making love with another woman.

Bella hints that she doesn't need Billy's help with Cassie's pussy. He pulls his hand away from Cassie's clit and moves behind his mother. There is no difference in the number or volume of Cassie's shrieks. A strong indication Billy was only in the way. She is panting and screaming, leading Billy to think her orgasm can't be far behind.

Billy positions himself where he can admire Mom's ass. His hands travel all across her firm and tight cheeks. She wiggles her butt to encourage his continued attention. Billy licks his mom's asshole while inserting two fingers in her pussy. When he shoves his tongue in her rosebud, Bella moans, and the vibration from her moan causes Cassie to reach her orgasm. Cassie is shrieking her climax when her mother's tongue brings her to a level of excitement never felt by her before. Billy looks up from his mom's ass to see that Cassie is in a full-body spasm and covered in sweat. Cassie has her hands behind her mother's head, preventing Bella from pulling her mouth away from her cunt. Bella offers no resistance to her daughter's unspoken demands for more tongue action. Bella waits for the spasm to subside and for Cassie's body to relax. While waiting, she kisses her daughter's thighs and pubic mound over and over again. Bella's hands continue to caress Cassie's tits and nipples.

Once Cassie relaxes and catches her breath, Bella's tongue is back in her cunt, licking Cassie's fluids as they trickle from her spasming cavity. Cassie's moans and whimpers convey to Billy that his mom and sister are in action again. His rigid cock is still throbbing almost painfully. He goes back to his mom's ass. But this time, he moves on his knees as close to his mom as he can physically get. He takes his cock in hand and rubs the tip of it along her pussy. Bella moans her appreciation. Unable to wait any longer, Billy places the end of his cock against her wet opening. He applies gentle pressure and pushes his cock into his mom's pussy as deep as he can.

Mom squeals in response as she arches her back and meets his thrust with equal force. Bella squeals again as Billy pulls back before slamming forward once again. He repeats this move several times, and each time his Mom squeals at his invasion. Her squeals turn to moans and then changing to purring as he moves in and out at a steady pace. Bella drifts into a quasi-trance and begins to neglect her duty to Cassie. Billy slaps her hard across her bare bottom to bring her back to reality.

"Mom, don't leave Cassie hanging," He demands.

Bella is still a bit zoned out but returns her attention to her daughter's wet pussy. Billy continues the pace he had set with his mom. He rams in hard and then slowly withdraws. His mom is still alternating between loud moans and low purring. Cassie is still panting hard with shrieks and squeals as she shoves her pussy at her mother's conquering tongue. The excitement of it all is becoming too much for Billy. Mentally, he feels he is in control of his orgasms, but physically, Billy knows he is on the verge of losing his load. He can feel his cock thickening with the rush of cum moving closer and closer to the coming explosion. Billy doesn't want this to end, but there has been too much going on for him to hold out much longer. He sullenly announces his surrender.'

"Mom, I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cum in your pussy, Mom!" He exclaims.

His mom responds with a low grunt as she pushes back against him in rhythm with his impaling and withdrawing from her cunt. He can feel his cum moving from his balls up his shaft. Billy's stabbing into his mom's warm gripping pussy feels so good, and he doesn't want it ever to stop. Bella's vaginal grip intensifies as she hunches back at him.

Billy wants to hold back as the warm, gripping feeling of his Mom's vaginal walls grip his cock. It's a losing battle. He can't hold back. His mom's cunt squeezes one more time, and that does it for him. Billy sprays cum in one large, long dose into his mother's pussy. It seems to gush out in one humongous burst. Billy tries to keep his momentum going with a steady in and out of her. However, the one gusher seems to have drained him of all energy. With his strength gone, Billy flops onto his mom's back and then slides limply to the floor. He hears Cassie announcing another orgasm at the same time. Bella pulls away from Cassie to lie beside Billy on the floor. As soon as Billy can breathe again, he tugs on Cassie's foot and asks her to join them on the floor. Cassie slides from the couch, and soon enough, all three of them lay listlessly on the carpeted floor.

"Well... What did you think, Cassie?" Billy gasps. "Did you enjoy your first threesome? Did you enjoy having girl on girl sex with your Mom? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"I never knew sex could feel that good," Cassie pants, struggling to catch her breath. "It was heavenly."

"It only gets better from here," Billy promises.

Waiting a few moments, Billy turns to his Mom and ask the question that has been on his mind since she first pounced on Cassie's body with her very skilled tongue.

"Mom, this wasn't your first-time making love with a woman, was it?"

Bella blushes and smiles a quirky looking smile before admitting he is right.

"Who was she, Mom," Billy, ask?

"What do you mean, who was SHE? I don't recall saying that I had been with only one other woman," Bella teases.