A Privileged Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,092 Followers

"Yeah, but did you do things other than a kiss when you were with another girl?"

"Well... We... we would sometimes lick and suck each other's nipples, but I never stuck my tongue in one of those," Cassie answers while pointing at the girl's pussy on the computer screen.

"Why not, Sis? Why didn't you lick each other's pussy?"

"I don't know. We just never got around to doing that, I guess."

"Would you like to stick your tongue in a girl's pussy now?"

"No! At least I don't think I would."

After a brief pause, Cassie asks, "Why? What do you have in mind, Billy?"

"Would you like to stick your tongue in our Mom's pussy?"

"Noooooo! She's my Mom. You just don't do shit like that with your Mom!"

"Why not? Don't you think that Mom is beautiful?"

"Sure, I think Mom is beautiful, but I can't see the two of us sticking our tongues in each other's pussy!"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean, why not? You know as well as I do that Mom would never go for anything like that!"

"If Mom agrees to a threesome with you and me, would you go along with it? Would you eat Mom's pussy and let her eat yours?"

"I don't know... Uh... maybe... Do you really think Mom would consider doing something like that with me... with us?"

"I can ask her. We will never know if we don't ask, Sis."

"Okay, Big Brother. Sometimes when you and Mom are going at it hot and heavy, why don't you propose bringing me into it for a good old fashion family threesome. I'm good with it if you are, but I really think it's just another of your crazy fantasies."

"No. It's not just a fantasy, Cassie. I will go to work on it right away."

"No, you won't, Billy. At least not right away. First, you are going to keep the promise you made before I left for the dentist. You are going to return the favor and make me cum at least twice with your tongue. And then, if you have recovered sufficiently from that last blowjob, you are going to make me cum a few more times with your big hard cock."

~~~~~~

Another Wednesday has rolled around, and Bella is rushing around the house getting ready to attend the weekly luncheon with Beverly and Helen at the country club bar/dining room. There a knock on the front door, and she dashes to open it. A handsome young man, 6' tall and with a broad smile, is standing there. It's Danny Gilmore, her son's best friend. Danny is also the son of her best friend, Helen Gilmore. The same Helen Gilmore that Bella is rushing to meet at the country club.

"Hi, Mrs. Davis."

Danny has a broad smile on his face and is nervously shifting from one foot to the other. He's acting like someone who needs to pee badly. Bella fights s temptation to ask if he needed to potty.

"Billy isn't here, Danny. He had some errands to run and won't be back for hours."

"I know, Mrs. Davis. He told me he would be out all morning, but you would be here to let me in. I need to quickly copy some football plays from his computer to a jump drive. That's ok, isn't it?" he asks.

Bella is in a hurry to meet Helen and Beverly for lunch, but she couldn't really say no to her son's best friend. "Yes, Danny, that is fine. Come on in."

Bella steps away from the door and lets Danny enter. He is his usual friendly self and bounces in the door as he has done many times since he was a small child.

"I hope you don't mind me saying it, but you look really hot today, Mrs. Davis."

"No, I don't mind, Danny," Bella laughs. "I can't imagine looking hot in this old house dress. Besides, you say that every time you come over here. I figure it's what teenage boys say when they want to pay a compliment to an old, middle-aged woman like me."

Danny blushes deeply and diverts his eyes to the floor as though he felt busted. His guilty little boy expression amuses Bella. She smiles, points toward the stairs, and Danny mutely proceeds toward Billy's room.

"Oh... Danny, Billy's computer is in his bedroom," Bella snickers, and then adds, "Why am I telling you that? You have probably spent more time in his bedroom than I have. I only go in there to clean the mess you two make."

Danny grins and starts up the stairs toward Billy's room.

"You'll have to excuse me, Danny; I'm getting ready to meet your Mom and Beverly Wittington at the country club for lunch."

"I know. Mom was getting ready herself when I left to come over here."

"I have to take a quick shower, so let yourself out when you get what you need from Billy's room."

--

Bella gazes into the mirror and smiles to herself. She cups each breast and turns to admire a side view. It is not often a 40-year-old woman is called hot to her face by a young man who is at least twenty years her junior. Does Bella wonder if Danny really sees her as hot, or is it just his way of being polite to his best friend's mother? Danny has always glanced her up and down for as long as she can remember. At first, Bella was concerned, but then she thought, "no worries, he's just a kid and trying to be nice." So, she has always disregarded him when he looks her over or compliments her.

Bella turned the water on in the shower and waited for the temperature to stabilize before stepping under the warm spray. She lathers her breasts really well and occasionally pinches a nipple just to watch it expand and harden. Within minutes one of her hands drops to her vagina. After soaping it thoroughly, she inserts a finger. And then another finger. Before she realizes it, she is sawing two fingers in and out of her pussy at lightning speed. Then it happens; a vision of Danny in the shower with her pops in her head. She tries to put it out of her mind, but it's almost as though he is really there. She can feel his hard cock against her naked body. Her fingers move faster and faster, and then the explosion rocks her entire body. It saps all of her energy, and she slowly sinks to the floor of the shower. The warm water cascading over her sexually exhausted body almost lulls her to sleep. She snaps out of it when she remembers her luncheon at the country club.

Bella steps out of the shower, dries with a towel, and put on her robe. She goes to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit. Danny is just leaving Billy's room and decides to tell Mrs. Davis he is leaving. Bella had forgotten Danny was there and had not bothered to close her bedroom door. She is considering wearing a blue dress with a scooped neckline because it best displays her cleavage. Today just happens to be one of those days when she feels like looking sexy. Bella is startled when Danny comes up behind her and put his arms around her waist. She glances over her shoulder to see who is behind her.

"What are you doing, Danny" She squeals.

"Just embracing you, Mrs. Davis," he casually replies.

Bella suddenly remembers that she is naked under her bathrobe. "Please, Danny, don't. That is totally inappropriate, young man. I am your best friend's mother." she admonishes.

Danny starts kissing her neck. Bella tries to wriggle free, and in doing so, her robe opens, and Danny's hands instantly cover her bare breasts. Her nipples rapidly harden. She wants to tell him to let go of her, but the words wouldn't come out. Instead, she goes limp and moans.

"Yes, Mrs. Davis, just relax and go with it," Danny whispers in her ear.

Bella's head falls back against his chest. It had been so long since someone has surprised her by tweaking her sensitive nipples as Danny has so skillfully done. Her brain is screaming "STOP," but her body is betraying her. Bella's nipples swell, and her pussy tingles.

"Oh, Danny, this is not right. I am Billy's Mom." she softly moans.

"Tell me to stop, and I will, Mrs. Davis," he whispers in her ear and gently nips at her earlobe.

Danny is confident she wants him to continue. She has sent so many signals over the last year that she wants this. And Billy has already shared a secret with his best friend. The secret that he and his Mom have been intimate with each other. Best friends share secrets like that. Danny thinks to himself, why shouldn't Billy share his mother with his best friend? Danny had recently shared his Mom with Billy. Time for reciprocation.

Bella hears a voice whimper, "Don't stop!"

It's her voice. Danny tweaks her nipples again with his right hand, and she almost finds herself begging him to do more. Bella is surprised that she is surrendering to him so easily, but her nipples have always been the key to gaining her submission. Danny spins her around and kisses her hard on the lips. She kisses him back, and their tongues battled for control. Danny's other hand moves down and explores her pussy. She is soaking wet.

"Oh, Danny," she murmurs, her voice breaking with emotion. Danny grabs her hand and leads her to the bed before she can finish her comment. It is her marital bed, but that doesn't matter to her right now because she has sex with her son in the same bed.

Danny slides the robe off her shoulders, and it falls to the floor. He steps back and admires her firm, middle-aged tits. They look absolutely exquisite and mouthwateringly inviting.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, Mrs. Davis, and I promise I will."

Bella is sure that Danny knows her answer and says nothing. A voice inside her is screaming, "Take me now, Danny!". Seconds later, he pushes her onto her back in the middle of the bed. She expects him to mount her, but he slides down the bed until his face hovers over her nicely trimmed mound. He can smell the aroma of her arousal. Danny drops his head, and his tongue instantly finds her clit. She squeals as he begins to lick her vigorously.

Danny's tongue travels from Bella's clit over her hair covered pussy lips and back again. Bella had given up shaving her pussy since getting married and just trims her pubic area. It doesn't matter to Danny as his tongue awakens feelings in her that she had pretty much forgotten. Memories of that first time with Sarah, her college roommate. No one has ever licked her pussy as well as Sarah, but Danny is coming damn close. Bella raises her knees and spreads her thighs wide to give him maximum access to her sex. Bella's first orgasm hit her like a runaway rollercoaster.

She hears that voice again. "Don't stop; please don't stop." It's her voice again, and her surrender to Danny is complete.

After her third orgasm, Danny looks up at her. Bella's whole body is shaking and trembling. "What would like now, Mrs. Davis? Tell me if you want me to continue. What do you want?" Danny asks as if there is any doubt.

"Yes, yes," she robotically replies. She is in a trance-like state, and incredible little waves of pleasure are floating throughout her entire body.

"Yes, what, Mrs. Davis? You have to be specific," he teases her.

"Do I have to say it, Danny?"

"Yes, you do. Tell me what you want, Mrs. Davis."

Bella gets a bit irritated with his teasing and decides to say precisely what she wants, what she needs, and what she feels like she can't live without at that moment.

"First of all, Danny. I want you to stop calling me Mrs. Davis. Call me honey or sweetheart or Bella. Anything but Mrs. Davis. Next, I want you to ram your hard cock into my extremely wet cunt. I want you to fuck me hard and fast like the slut I am. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, DANNY?!"

Bella is shocked at the words coming out of her mouth. She had never felt this needy and out of control. Danny never even blinks. He moves up the bed, spreads her legs as wide as they will go, and thrusts seven-inches of rock-hard cock, balls deep, into Bella's wet slushy pussy. Danny does it all in one abrupt movement. Bella squeals, wails, moans and wraps her arms around him as he pounds her like a jackhammer on a concrete sidewalk. She has never been rough fucked in her life but finds it quite enjoyable. Danny's cock is as hard as a piece of tempered steel and doesn't show any signs of softening anytime soon.

Bella's husband, Henry, would typically last about ten minutes when he got really turned on. Billy usually lasts about thirty minutes on average, but sometimes longer, depending on the circumstances. Danny, however, lasts more than forty-five minutes before he groans and spills his load. Bella orgasms three more times during Danny's pounding, and she is thrilled Danny doesn't stop pounding her until his cock goes limp. He rolls to the side, and they lay there puffing and panting. A minute later, Danny leans over and kisses her.

"That was so fucking amazing, Mrs. Davis," he whispers.

Bella chuckles, "I told you, Danny, I think we are past the Mrs. Davis shit, don't you agree?"

"Bella, you are so beautiful," he replies. "I just couldn't help myself when I saw you standing there in your bathrobe. I hope you are not mad at me."

"No, I'm not mad at you, Danny. That was indeed what I needed, even if I didn't realize it at the time. So, thank you, Danny, for giving me a wonderful surprise."

They embrace and cuddle for another five or ten minutes. Bella can still feel her body tingling from the wild event. She doesn't want to leave Danny. She feels she could fuck him the rest of the day, but she does have a luncheon scheduled with his Mom.

"I better have another shower before I go meet your Mom," Bella says, "I am sure I smell like sex right now."

Bella gets up and walks into the bathroom. As she turns on the water, Danny steps in the shower with her. "Let me wash your back, Bella."

Danny eagerly lathers her back, plus the rest of her sexy woman parts. As he busily soaps her sensitive breasts, Bella feels her arousal coming back strong and can see his cock beginning to wake up again. She stares down at his member, and Danny follows her gaze. She reaches down and strokes him until he is hard again.

"Seconds, anyone," Danny playfully smiles?

They don't even bother drying themselves. Bella leads him by his cock, back to the bedroom. They fall into the bed. Bella pushes him onto his back and mounts him cowgirl style. A dozen chills race through her body as she sinks on his ridged cock. She rocks back and forth against his pubic bone while he rubs her clit with his thumb. They orgasm within seconds of each other. Bella glances at the clock on the nightstand and says, "I've got to get a move on, or I will be late for my luncheon."

Danny just blinks his eyes and lies there. Danny has unknowingly awakened a slumbering beast from her past. A beast that will not be satisfied with just a one-time tumble in the sack. Bella assures herself that this will not be the last time they share this pleasure. Bella proposes she shower solo this time. Her pussy feels raw, and she knows she will never make it to her luncheon if they get back in the shower together.

--

Helen and Beverly are on their second cocktail when Bella comes huffin' and puffin' into the country club bar/dining room. Bella signals the waiter to bring her usual cocktail. He politely nods and heads toward the bar.

"Well, we were beginning to think you were going to stand us up, Bella. What could be so important you would miss our weekly get-together," Beverly asks?

"I had something sneak up on me at the last minute, and I had to take care of it before cumming," Bella giggles.

Helen gives Bella an odd look and then says, "Well, I hope you handled it satisfactorily. Your glow says that you did."

"Oh, I can assure you I was more than pleased with the out cum," Bella snickers and raises one eyebrow while maintaining eye contact with her best friend, Helen.

Suddenly, Helen recalls her son, Danny, saying something about stopping by Billy's house to get something he wanted. Helen knows her son has been looking at Bella with desire in his eyes for some time. She also recalls a past conversation at one of their previous luncheons where they had discussed the sexual attributes and desirability of each other's sons. She gives Bella an inquiring look and raises one of her eyebrows. Bella nods her head in the affirmative and smiles. Helen gets her message.

"I think you and I should revisit a reciprocal agreement we discussed a while back, Bella."

"Yes. I think the time is right for us to do just that," Bella replies and takes a large gulp of her cocktail.

Beverly smiles at her two best friends. She is reasonably confident that she understands what they are talking about but says nothing. Bella is exhibiting the same excitement as when she enjoyed the sexual pleasures of Beverly's young teenage daughter, Cindy. Beverly suspects she has just done the same with Helen's son.

~~~~~

As soon as the garage door rumbles close, Billy leaps out of bed. He yawns and stretches, then rubs his morning woody through his boxer shorts. The clock on the nightstand reads 6:03 AM. He wonders why his Dad is so late leaving for the hospital. The next stop is the bathroom connecting his room with his sister's room. Billy's bladder is strained to its limits and feels as though it will burst. He centers himself in front of the toilet and lets his piss flow. It hits the water with a loud echoing splash. He quickly directs the flow against the porcelain wall away from the water. He didn't want to wake his sister before he gets some private time with his mom. He shakes to dew off and heads for his Mom's room.

Bella is peacefully sleeping on her side with only the top sheet covering her sexy body. Billy raises the sheet to slide into bed and notices that Bella's nightshirt is pushed up around her waist, exposing her bright red panties. He feels the start of an erection. Billy puts his arms around his mom, hugging her tightly into a spooning position. He presses his awakening cock against her firm butt. Of course, his hand instinctively finds its way down to her pussy and begins massaging it through her red panties as she slowly awakens from her slumber. Billy kisses her neck, and she softly moans.

"Oh Billy, that feels so good." She sighs as his other hand, leaves her stomach and begins massaging her breast through her nightgown. His hand returns to her stomach only for a moment, to go up under her nightgown, where he starts stroking her bare nipples.

"How did you know it was me, Mom?"

"Because your Dad is gone for the weekend."

"What do you mean Dad is gone for the weekend?"

"He is spending the weekend at a cabin in the mountains with Dwayne Gilmore and Peter Wittington. They are going to do some trout fishing in a mountain stream that Dwayne discovered several months ago."

"How about that, Mom. We have the whole weekend to... "

Bella cuts Billy off before he can finish whatever it was he had to say. Her pussy is twitching and needs immediate attention.

"Skip the small talk, Billy, and get down to business. I'm extra horny this morning."

Bella grabs the bottom of her nightgown and pulls it off to give him better access to her tits. Billy moves his other hand to her tits as she grabs her panties and pulls them off, exposing her naked pussy. Billy can tell that it is dripping wet by the smell of her arousal. She shoves her panties to his face and lets him enjoy her wetness. His Mom always wakes up anticipating him fucking her as soon as Henry leaves the house each morning.

Billy begins by sucking on her neck as he massages her nipples. She lets a hand trail down to her pussy where she starts teasing her clit. Billy strums a nipple with his thumb as he sucks an earlobe between his teeth. He gently bites her earlobe, and Bella squeals with delight.

"Turn over onto your back," He whispers into his Mom's ear. She does as he tells her and spreads her legs for him. Billy moves between her long slender legs and inserts a single finger into her pussy. The walls of her vagina quickly clench his finger. As he slowly fingers her, he begins licking her clit.

Bella grabs the back of Billy's head as he eagerly attacks her clit and moans loudly. She bites her bottom lip to keep from screaming out loud. Cassie is asleep down the hall, and Bella doesn't want her daughter stumbling in and interrupting her morning playtime with her son.

JSipes
JSipes
1,092 Followers