A Privileged Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Billy! Whatever you are doing to me down there, please don't stop. It feels so lovely, and I'm so close." She moans.

Bela wraps her legs around his head, attempting to keep it where it is. Billy feels her hot juices soaking his finger and face. His Mom cries out again as he gives her pussy one more lick before she starts squirting her juices onto his face.

"Oh, god, Billy. That was wonderful," She pants as she releases her hold on his head.

Billy slowly pulls away from her pussy, and steps out of bed. Bella sits up abruptly and seizes the waistband of his boxers.

"And just where do you think you are going? I'm not through with you yet."

Bella tugs his boxer shorts down to his knees, freeing his half-erect penis and, slowly strokes his cock. She leans forward, licking the head of his cock like it is her favorite popsicle. Bella continues her tongue action until he is fully erect. When he is rigid, she looks up at him and says, "I want you inside me. I need your big cock inside me now."

Billy nods his approval, and she happily returns to her prone position. He removes his boxer shorts and t-shirt off and clambers between his Mom's inviting legs. After positioning his cock at her entrance, he slowly slides his cock inside her wet gripping vaginal walls. Her cunt muscles hug his cock tightly. He can feel her hot juices surrounding his cock, as he begins gliding it in and out. He drops down on top of her as he slams his cock in as deep as it will go, feeling a magnificent orgasm building inside his Balls.

"Billy! I'm gonna..." Bella starts but is unable to finish as she shudders under him, and a renewed sensation of her flowing juices surround his cock, pushing him over the edge, causing him to cum inside his Mom. Billy groans as he continues to cum. When he stops cumming he pulls out of his mom and sits on the edge of the bed to catch his breath, only to have Bella pull him back down and climb on top of him. She mounts him cowgirl style slipping his semi-hard cock back into her pussy. Bella begins bouncing on his cock, her walls still hugging his cock tightly, slowly bringing it back to semi-hardness. She rubs her clit against his pubic bone, sending her into another tailspin.

They are so enthralled with the moment they don't even hear Cassie yell that breakfast is ready. They don't even smell the freshly brewed coffee or the bacon. If they had, they might have stopped and grabbed their clothes, but they didn't. No. Billy and his Mom aren't aware of anything until they hear Cassie at the bedroom door.

"Are you two going to fuck all day? I have a really nice breakfast waiting for you downstairs!"

Cassie's voice echoes through the bedroom. Billy still has his cock buried deep in his mother's pussy, and his sister is now standing in the doorway, looking at the two of them, waiting for a reply. Both are completely naked and can think of nothing to say. Cassie pivots on her heels and storms away.

Billy looks at his Mom and says, "I think Cassie is pissed. Now would be a good time to invite her to join us in a threesome."

Bella shakes her head no and begins getting dressed. Billy can't understand his Mom's reluctance to asking Cassie to join them in a threesome. In his mind, it is the perfect time to bring her in. Everyone seems to want it.

"Mom, this is a perfect time. Let me go get her and bring her back to the bedroom."

"No," Bella tersely answers!

"But, Mom, you promised to think about it."

"I have thought about it, Honey," she answers in a much calmer voice. "I think we should bring her in but not just yet."

"Then, when, Mom?"

"I'll let you know after I decide the best way to initiate it. Until then, let me give it some more thought."

Bella gives Billy a soft kiss on his lips and then proceeds toward the kitchen.

~~~~~

When Billy walks into the kitchen, his Mom is drinking her coffee while perusing the morning newspaper. Cassie is stacking her dirty breakfast dishes in the sink. Billy greets her with a big smile.

"Good morning, Sis. Thanks for preparing breakfast this morning."

"You're welcome," she replies sarcastically and then leaves the kitchen in an apparent huff.

Billy looks at his Mom with a puzzled expression on his face. Bella shrugs her shoulder and rolls her eyes. Billy pours himself a cup of coffee and then joins his Mom at the breakfast table.

"What do I do about Cassie, Mom? Did she act as pissed off with you as she did with me?"

"I don't think she is pissed off at us. I think her feelings are hurt."

"How can I fix that, Mom? She won't even talk to me."

"I think I may have a solution, Sweetheart, but let me give it some more thought before we act on it."

Billy agrees to let his Mom handle his sister. He kisses his Mom on the forehead and moves toward his bedroom. Cassie's bedroom door is open, and she is sitting on her bed, thumbing through a magazine. Billy pauses a minute at her door. His sister doesn't acknowledge his presence, so he continues to his room.

Billy flops onto his bed and snatches his cell phone from the nightstand. He hits the quick-dial number for Danny. It rings four times before Danny answers with a strange tone in his voice.

"Danny is everything okay. You sound weird?"

"I'm fine, man. In fact, I am more than fine. I started not to answer because Mom was giving me an amazing blowjob. I exploded in her mouth just as the phone began ringing."

"I'm so sorry, Danny. I can call you back later!"

"No, that's okay. We can talk. Mom is going to take a quick shower. I have been rough fucking her since my Dad and your Dad left here for a fishing trip in the mountains."

"Wait a minute, Danny, my Dad was at your house early this morning?"

"Dude! Your Dad drops by my house early most every morning. He and my Dad double team my Mom, several times a week. Mom loves taking it in the ass from your Dad while she rides my Dad cowgirl style."

"No way, Danny. My Dad is not going to cheat on my Mom and let you know about it."

"Yes... WAY. My Dad and your Dad don't know that I know about it. They think I am asleep when they gangbang Mom. And neither of them is aware that Mom lets me have sloppy seconds and sometimes thirds after they leave."

"Wow, Danny, your Mom really is a slut. I thought she was just hornier than most women. When she asks me to join the two of you in a threesome, I thought she was kidding until she pulled my gym shorts down and deep throated my cock."

"I don't understand why you thought she was kidding. I had already told you that she had been fucking me for weeks. It started the morning after my eighteenth birthday. As soon as my Dad left for work that next morning, she crawled in bed with me was riding my cock before I was awake."

"That reminds me, Danny. How did it go with my Mom? Did she respond the way I said she would?"

"She sure did. As soon as I touched her nipples, I knew she was mine. I tweaked them a few times, like you said, and nibbled on her earlobe. From there, she was begging me to fuck her hard. Your mom's pussy did tricks with cock that I had never imagined possible."

"I wish I could have been there to watch, Danny. I get so hard every time I watch you and your mom fuck. I can only imagine how thrilling it would be to watch your power drive into my mom. Do you think we should let them know we are fucking each other's Mom?"

"No. I think both will find it more thrilling believing they are fucking each other's son behind the other's back."

~~~~~

Cassie is still in a mood at dinner. She barely participates in the customary dinner time banter. Billy tries to bring her into the conversations, but Cassie responds with short, terse answers. Billy looks to his mother for help, but she only winks and quietly eats her dinner. After dinner, Cassie helps her Mom clean the kitchen. Billy goes to his room and strips down to his t-shirt and boxer shorts. He surfs the internet for a while.

Billy hears Cassie moving around in the bathroom and has a temptation to confront her about her grumpiness. Before he can act on that thought, he observes Cassie on her way to the family room. She has on her nightwear, a pink cotton nightshirt that comes down to her mid-thigh. He can tell she is braless by the way her tits jiggle with each step. Billy is wearing his usual sleepwear, boxer shorts, and a cotton tee-shirt. He waits a minute and then joins Cassie in the family room. The TV is on, but the sound is off.

"Why do you have the sound off, Sis?"

"Good, I was hoping you would come down before Mom. We need to talk, Billy. I know I have been acting like a bitch today."

"Yes, you have been, and I don't know why," Billy interrupts.

Cassie pats the seat beside her and invites Billy to join her on the couch. He cautiously takes a seat next to her but maintains enough space not to crowd her.

"I'm not mad at you, Billy. And I'm not mad at Mom. It's just that I am frustrated."

Bella is in the hallway just outside the family room. She is just before joining her children when she hears Billy and Cassie finally talking and decides to listen as they work out whatever is causing the riff.

"Frustrated?

"Yes, frustrated, for lack of a better word, I am just plain old frustrated."

"And to what do you attribute this frustration? Did Mom or I do anything to frustrate you?"

"Well... yes and no. I mean, neither of you did anything to me personally, but I... I kind of... "

Cassie buries her face in her hands and starts sobbing. Billy thinks he understands his sister's pain and moves to her side and embraces her. She snuggles close to her big brother and breaks into tears. Billy lets her cry it out and then asks what he can do to fix it.

"I'm not sure you can fix it, Billy. I believe it is something I have to work out on my own."

"Why don't you tell me what it is, and we will both work on it together."

"I'm afraid you will think I am silly."

"No, I don't think that at all. Why don't you tell me what's bothering you, and I will take it from there?"

Cassie pauses a long time and then takes a deep breath and holds it a moment before releasing it slowly. She takes Billy's hands in hers and gazes into his eyes. Bella is still waiting in the hallway to hear what is bothering Cassie.

"Okay, here goes, big brother. This morning when I saw you and Mom naked in bed together, it was more than I could handle."

"Cassie... I didn't think you minded Mom and me having sex. It was you who encouraged it. It was you who coached on how to seduce Mom. You told me that you and I were only fuck buddies and can have sex with anyone we choose."

"That's not what bothers me, Billy. I am glad you and Mom can share intimate, loving moments together. I just... I just want to share moments like that with Mom too."

"Do you mean...? You know... with Mom?"

"That's exactly what I mean, Billy. When you mention a threesome between you and me and Mom, I was thrilled. I wanted it more than anything, but I tried to pretend I could take it or leave it."

"You told me you had never done anything like that with a girl. I was beginning to think you didn't really want to go through with it."

"I haven't done anything like that with a girl. Mom would be my first. I wanted Mom to be my first."

Billy embraces his little sister. He puts his index finger under her chin, tilting her head, and presses his lips to hers. Cassie returns his kiss and shoves her tongue between his lips. Their lips lock together in a passionate kiss. Neither Billy nor Cassie notice their Mom enter the family room until she sits down on the couch's opposite end. Billy is the first to take note of her presence. She is dressed in her usual sleepwear, an extra-long white cotton t-shirt, and presumably a pair of panties underneath the shirt. The nails on her slender bare feet are painted cashmere pink. Billy has the urge to suck each of her toes.

"Why am I getting the feeling that I am not interrupting anything unusual between the two of you," Bella asks?

Cassie's eyes nearly pop out of her head, worrying about her Mom catching her with Billy's tongue halfway down her throat. Cassie is rendered almost speechless. She had been searching for a way to tell her Mom about her and Billy's close relationship. But this wasn't what Cassie had in mind. She is still unaware that her Mom had seen Billy come from her room late at night. Billy never told her.

"We were just fooling around, Mom," Billy volunteers, "but I guess we may have gotten carried away."

Cassie is too nervous to say anything. She just blushes a couple of shades of red and lets her brother do the talking.

"Well, from what I saw just now, neither of you seem to be just fooling around."

Bella uses finger quotes for emphasis when she says, "fooling around."

"It looked pretty serious for both of you. Billy? Honey, were you trying to take advantage of your sister's emotional state of mind," their Mom asks suspiciously?

Billy thinks he knows what his mother is up to and tries to put on a phony explanation for Cassie's sake. Cassie doesn't know that Billy has already kept his promise to discuss a threesome with them. Mom slaps Billy on his arm, almost playfully.

"Cassie, from what I saw when I came into the room, you don't seem to have had much experience kissing boys. Am I right," asks her mother?

Cassie is embarrassed and simply wants to get any scolding over. She nods her agreement to her Mom's assessment. She still can't bring herself to admit that she and Billy have been lovers since Homecoming night.

"It's clear to me that you need some coaching in that area, Honey. Would you like to learn how to kiss a boy in a sexy way, Cassie?"

Mom winks at Cassie when she asks. Cassie is almost in total shock because of the way her mother is treating the situation. It's not how she had pictured it. She thought her mother would be angry at catching her and Billy together in such a compromising circumstance. Again, a simple nod of agreement is all that Cassie can muster.

"Alright then, you and Billy try kissing again and show your Mom what you've got, Baby," Bella says with some humor in her voice.

Cassie is still in a bit of a shock as Billy enthusiastically moves closer to her mouth again. Cassie keeps her eyes open until the very second their lips touch. Cassie is very stiff and doesn't part her lips. Billy is disappointed with Cassie's performance in front of their mother. He expects her to be more willing to show their Mom they are lovers. Billy feels Cassie's actions will discourage a threesome rather than promote it.

"Cassie, you need to relax and enjoy it. Let Mom show you how it's done."

Billy expects his mother to kiss Cassie but is surprised when she reaches behind his head, pulling him toward her own lips. Their lips meet, mouths open, directly in front of Cassie's "deer in the headlights" like gaze. Bella moans as Billy's tongues travel from his mouth to hers. Their lips crush one against the other; their arms go around each other. Billy was hoping to see some girl on girl kissing, but his Mom fools him when she plants her lips on him instead of Cassie's lips. Billy wonders if his Mom is teasing him or is reluctant to bring her daughter into a threesome.

When they finally break apart, Bella asks Cassie if she liked the way that kiss looked. Cassie nods again, and Bella tells her to try it. Billy again prepares to watch some girl-on-girl kissing. Bella places her hand on the back of Cassie's neck and guides her lips to Billy's disappointed lips. He keeps waiting for his Mom to initiate something with Cassie. The whole purpose is to bring Cassie into a threesome with him and their Mom.

Billy detects improvement in Cassie's kissing. This time her mouth is open and soft. Billy runs his tongue across Cassie's lips. Then he pushes his tongue between her lips and into her mouth. Billy is getting turned on, but Cassie is still reluctant to make out with her brother in front of their Mom and snaps her mouth closed and pulls away quickly. When her mouth closes, and she pulls away, Billy groans in frustration.

Bella can see Cassie is almost in tears, tears of extreme frustration and disappointment. It's time to stop teasing her children and get on with her intended purpose. Bella embraces her daughter until she feels sure that Cassie has calmed enough to try again. Bella knows that Billy wants to see a girl on girl action. That's something all men enjoy watching. She senses Cassie is more or less showing signs of wanting the same thing.

"Why don't you and I practice, Cassie," Mom states.

Still not speaking, Cassie blushes and nods her agreement. Billy's cock gets hard and starts throbbing. Bella centers herself between Billy and Cassie on the couch. Billy reluctantly moves to the end of the couch directly behind his Mom. Bella puts her hand behind Cassie's head and pulls her forward. Bella does not move promptly to her daughter's lips. First, she places her lips against Cassie's neck, where it intersects with her shoulder. Billy watches his Mom lick and nibble from Cassie's collar bone up to and along her jaw. Billy immediately gathers his Mom is not teaching his sister how to kiss. She is in the process of seducing his sister.

Mom is in full threesome sex mode. It's going to happen finally, and it is going to happen at that very moment. Billy is making mental notes of his mom's actions. He cannot help but wonder where his Mom acquired her seductive techniques. They are not typical boy-on-girl seduction methods. They are more like the girl-on-girl moves he'd seen often on internet porn sites. He doubts she learned it from porn sites and begins to look at his Mom in a whole new light. Bella's moves are the moves a woman would use to seduce another woman.

Bella continues her tongue's trek across Cassie's shoulders and neck. Billy sees that Cassie is relaxing under their mother's oral touches. Cassie moans when her Mom bites at her earlobe. Billy is getting harder by the minute. Other than on porn videos, he'd never seen two women making out together. There is an almost overwhelming urge for Billy to masturbate as the drama plays out. That's what he would do if he were watching this on his computer. But Billy is not watching this on his computer. He is finally watching girl-on-girl lovemaking right before his eyes. He fights off his urge to seek manual relief because he hopes to fuck his mom and sister before long, and he wants to be ready for them.

Bella switches back and forth from each of Cassie's shoulders, repeating her seductive moves on her daughter. Cassie is clearly getting into it because the volume of her moaning increases. The more Bella teasingly licks and nibbles on her daughter's sensitive areas, the louder Cassie moans. Cassie and Billy both recognize that their mother is good at this type of seduction.

Finally, Mom moves her lips to Cassie's lips. They meet in a long passionate kiss. Cassie seems very relaxed. She does not pull back when her mom's tongue flits across her lips. Cassie opens her mouth wider, and Bella accepts the invitation, slipping her tongue into Cassie's mouth. There is no doubt in Billy's mind that Cassie is enjoying making out with her mother. She has her arms around her mother and uses a substantial amount of energy to push her mouth tighter against her Mom's.

Bella's hand moves down to Cassie's waist, and she begins to rub and caress her daughter's backside. The hem of Cassie's nightshirt drifts up, exposing her unadorned bottom. Cassie is not wearing any panties. Bella's hands drift lower down her daughter's body, stopping only after discovering she is brushing against Cassie's bare skin.

Cassie's arms tighten around her mother when she feels her Mom's hands on her bare bottom. The passion in their kissing grows. By this point, Cassie's tongue is spending as much time in her mother's mouth, if not more, as it is in her own. There is no doubt Cassie is learning more about how to be a passionate kisser.