A Prize Worth Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judson looked annoyed for a second, "What? Is there a problem baby?" He sat forward with concern on his face. That was until Tina started working her pants down, off her hips. She pulled at them sensually, wiggling her bottom as she pulled them down.

She was now grinning at her husband, as she was doing it. She kept going, pulling them off along with her panties. Tina looked at him, giving him that sultry dominant look, that always made Judson very compliant. His half scowl of annoyance was long gone as she peeled her clothes off.

She loved the way Judson would suddenly give her his undivided attention. Tina knew, that when her hairy pussy was directly in his sight, Judson's eyes would never waver or look away, she saw the hunger in his brown eyes. Tina shook her head as if she were mad at him. She pointed at Judson saying, "Judson for being such a lazy ass this morning...for not going with me to work out, well I decided that... you are going to lick me clean today...all over. I need a submissive bitch... you're going to be my bitch!"

Tina giggled, as his mouth dropped open, and his eyes opened wider. She continued, "You see baby... I didn't take a shower today before coming home and baby, I am soooo... dirty," Tina giggled, watching his surprised face.

Tina smirked, then with amusement said, "I am kind of funky Judson...my pussy is really aroused, and perhaps even a tad rank, from peeing."

She smirked at her husband, her eyes watching his face, "Baby...well let me just put it to you this way...I just pooped at the gym, right before leaving." Tina looked her husband in the eye, letting him know she was absolutely serious about her next task.

Tina raised her eyebrows, with a big smile on her face, "I know my ass is sweaty...I think it is probably, well... actually kind of dirty...you see I didn't wipe it, that good."

Tina smirkingly looked at Judson, "You know...pooping only minutes ago." Tina smirkingly continued, "Well baby, you're going to lick... my dirty ass...I want you to lick it clean. I want your tongue, to clean it. I don't care how dirty it is." She continued with her face becoming stern, "And you're going to fucking like it."

Tina nodded her head then grinned, "Baby you are going to get your tongue, right up into my nasty ass.... you're going to taste everything, around and up inside... of my dirty assole." Tina snickering, her look deliberate and calculating, "And you're going to thank me, for letting you do it, right sweetie?" Tina looked sternly at Judson. She wanted to giggle at the priceless look, on his surprised face.

Tina glowered at Judson, watching his face as he lowered his eyes. Tina noticed the huge bulge, that rapidly grew in his pants. Hmm...she thought to herself, perhaps I struck a nerve in my husband. That cock of his sure blew up, in his pants quickly enough. Maybe he has fantasized, about something like this Tina thought to herself.

She watched her husband's face, seeing nothing but absolute desire all over it. Judson's face became thoughtful, as Tina continued looking at him, as he looked directly at her.

He obviously had made his decision of whether to submit or argue. Tina waited, in the eroticism of this new defining moment, she felt her pussy becoming even wetter.

Judson looked at her, she saw him gently biting at his lower lip. God, he is so fucking horny, she knew that look! Tina knew she had him by the balls, he was hers to use any way she liked! She shivered slightly, as her sexual excitement surged. Judson looked at her, with those soft brown bedroom eyes that she loved so much. Judson said, "Oh baby... come here and sit right on my face...let me lick you baby...you dirty girl...I want to taste you."

Tina smirked, "Even my ass...my dirty, little ass?" Tina snickered, wanting to force her dominant hand even further, "Baby do you want to lick my dirty ass, eat my raunchy asshole out baby?" She looked at him, raising her eyebrows as she watched his face, seeing only his desire, and his willingness to submit.

Judson nodded, as he lifted his bottom off of the couch and started taking his pants off. "Yes...especially your ass babe. You know how powerless I am...when it comes to that beautiful ass of yours." Judson said, his voice husky with passion, as he stripped his clothes off. Tina watched as his nice thick cock swayed, with his every move. His smooth shaved balls rolled around in his dangling sack. Judson now bucks naked, started stroking his cock, as he waited on the couch for Tina to come to him.

Tina could smell that sweaty funky aroma on her body. She started teasing, "Oh yeah...you wanna lick my dirty ass, and eat my horny pussy baby. I can tell by that big hard cock of yours, that you want to be my submissive bitch." Tina grinned at him.

Tina stepped in front of him, the sunlight shining on her copper bush taking up his view. Judson growled as he leaned forward kissing her lower tummy. She felt his tongue, leave a hot trail as he dragged it down through her bush. Judson shivered, "Oh my god baby... your pussy, it's so wet just like when we finish fucking..." He ran his tongue slowly through her pubic hair, covering her nether lips. His tongue tasting her syrup like secretions, he grabbed her ass in his hands, treating Tina and himself to the pleasures his tongue would soon bring.

Tina moaned as she felt his hot tongue slowly wiggle between the lips of her cunt. She pulled his face tightly into her pussy, rubbing his face into her wetness. She threw her head back moaning, as Judson feasted on her fragrant pussy, and held her asscheeks. She heard him, the way he moaned about how good she tasted, how he told her to never wash this pussy again, was he serious? She wondered about that, you crazy man, she thought as he hungrily lapped her cunt and she rode his tongue, and bathed his face, with her sticky secretions.

Reluctantly she pushed his face away, her eyes smoldering with desire. Then she smirked at him, "God I love your tongue in my pussy honey... but I want it... I want to feel it pleasuring my ass now... come on baby, it's time to lick my dirty ass." She shivered, her excitement rising, Tina turned around and started to slowly bend forward. Tina snickered, "Lick my ass."

Right before placing her hands on her knees. She could feel her cheeks spread open, as she stuck her bare ass, right in front of Judson's face. She wondered if her asshole looked dirty. Were there remnants left of her pooping, still around her hole? Tina gasped as she bent further, feeling her sticky crack spreading open wider. She wondered how dirty she was back there, how she must look to him.

Tina moaned as she felt his warm hands cupping her cheeks. She shivered, with her anticipation building, as she felt Judson spreading her cheeks wider. Judson was peering into her crack, he saw the telltale signs of her recent trip to the toilet. He could see the brown peanut butter-colored ring, around her pink asshole, and a skid mark or two streaking the inner cheeks of her ass.

He moaned, at the decadence of seeing her ass was kind of dirty, a battle was taking place in his mind. He wanted to try it, yet he was afraid to do it. He leaned in smelling her dirty crack. There wasn't a big difference, as he smelt her bottom when it was unwashed before. But it didn't have the evidence, of her just using the toilet as it did now. Judson heard her tell him to get started, to lick her clean.

Judson took a deep breath, he loved Tina's bottom, he truly did. He stuck his tongue out, starting at the top of her crack, then wiggling it back and forth, teasing his panting wife. Judson was slowly dragging it down her tasty crack, he felt his tongue roaming over her dirty hole. The taste was hard to describe, her shit was sweet, yet earthy tasting. It was like sinful chocolate, that only adventurous and decadent souls, ever have the nerve to taste. Judson pushed his tongue into her asshole, tasting the same flavor, only stronger on his tongue, even warmer. He groaned, "Oh sweetheart...your fucking ass is so dirty, especially around your little, pretty pink asshole...I can taste it... I never dreamed I would ever do anything like this...I am glad you came home, so glad that you fucking initiated this baby... I wanna do this again...maybe even something dirtier... oh fuck."

Tina giggled, as her heart beat faster in her chest. She moaned, "Well then I expect you to use that tongue of yours... lick it clean, I mean right now Judson... do it now!"

He could smell her pussy and ass, that raw dirty sex scent, wafting up towards him. Tina's bottom, the condition it was in, seeing it and smelling her, tasting her intimate dirty, chocolate-like ass, really made his cock swell.

She gasped when she heard him say, I want to do this again, maybe something even dirtier. Did he mean he wants me to do it on him, actually shit or something? Tina cried out, her iimagination running wild, she felt his tongue licking her hole, cleaning her ass. Tina moaned, "Lick me then...show me how much you crave me...my ass... even if it's nasty because I just used the toilet...Come on... lick me clean," Tina verbally assaulted him, then snickering, "Do it baby... or you will be so sorry...when I fuck your ass next...with my biggest, fucking dildo!"

Tina shivered, goosebumps appeared on her smooth back, just from hearing herself saying those words. She felt a taboo, animalistic-like sense of excitement, building in her. Trying to relax, not wanting to tremble she pushed her bottom back towards him.

Judson growled lowly, Tina yelped as she felt his wonderful, warm tongue start pushing deeper into her ass. And that was history, Judson's descent into the realm of ass-worship. Tina loved going back to that first time...

Alex***

Alex was as tall as Tina, her body more like a model or dancer. Alex's dark brown hair was just below her shoulders. Her brown eyes were almond-shaped and sensual. Like one of those French pop drawings from back in the 1960s. Where it seemed like the eyes were the main focus of the picture. Alexandra was like a beautiful gem, very down to earth, not even slightly full of herself.

Angelic as she looks, beware though it was like a she-devil was living inside of her. Not literally, not meaning to be something demonic or evil mind you. Alex, well she was just a woman, with very insatiable, sexual urges at times.

Alex had rather large breasts, for a body so lithe. Alex's breast's had silver dollar-sized circles, and her erect nipples stood out. Her ass was round and beautiful, compact. Alex had the kind of ass that when she was naked, on her hands and knees pushing it back it would spread wide open. Revealing her puckered, light brown, and pink-colored asshole. That position would leave her pink pussy spread and wide open, just begging to be eaten or fucked.

Alex appreciated a tongue licking away at her ass too. After all best friends do talk and compare notes. Especially when it came to sex. Best girlfriends talk about everything and anything, don't you know. Always comparing, trying to make the other blush or gasp, like a contest between these two best friends.

Tina let the cat out of the bag, about her and Judson's dabbling in domination, and their kinky sexual activities. It was during one of those tipsy cheese, and wine get-togethers, that Alex and Tina frequently would have. Comfy afternoons or nights together, talking about their lives, while their husbands were off on their agendas.

Alex still remembered that first secret talks about their sex lives. Just like it was yesterday. Now as they were together at this table, having a blast teasing their husbands about them winning, and their husbands losing once again. Well, it was only natural that the wives were having naughty thoughts, about having Judson and Dirk perform a little oral servitude on the both of them. They both had that dominating side to their personalities. So it came naturally to both the wives, that their husbands deserved to be their servants for the night. It only seemed fair, damn it.

Alex felt a surge of excitement go through her, thinking of how much fun it could be if she and Tina actually had the two men naked, at their disposal. What it would be like, to show their dominant skills off to each other.

She absolutely loved having her husband on his knees, with his face buried in her pussy or between her asscheeks too. His tongue licked up and down her asscrack, just like an obedient little dog. Alex would often tease Dirk, about getting him one of those butt plugs, with a rubber-like, wiggly dog tail. She would be seeing that sticking out of his ass, wagging back and forth, while he serviced her with his tongue.

Tina looked at Alex, "Alex what do you think, should make our husbands our sex slaves tonight...our personal boy toys?"

Alex laughed deviously, then looked at their shocked husband's faces, "Fucking right Tina, let's teach these two losers a lesson. How could we ever take these two sorry losers anywhere... our team would simply suck! You two naughty boys would just embarrass the shit...right out of us." She looked at them, like a mother scolding her children.

Alex giggled, looking sternly at Dirk, then looking at Judson, "You should be ashamed of yourselves, letting a couple of women constantly beat your butts."

Judson and Dirk just looked at each other, with a what the fuck, just happened to look on their faces. Sure there always has been sexual innuendos or teasing one another, but this evening had a certain feel to it, hard to explain but something was going to happen, you could just feel it.

Alex giggled, "Now that sounds very, very interesting...how do you boys feel about that?" Those brown eyes of hers, made Judson consider the question at hand. Judson looked at Alex, then at his wife trying to read the look on her face.

Tina winked, then said, "Judson you know, just like when you and I play our special kind of domination game. That secret game we have with each other." Tina grinned, her eyes giving away how aroused she was becoming.

Tina's face became serious as she added, "Loser is the winners bitch...for the entire weekend. Just like when we play by those rules, all by ourselves. But seeing how you guys lost, well you and Dirk could be our bitches...couldn't the both of you." Tina giggled, then smirkingly added, "You know, we should just have you both strip immediately, like right now." Tina's face became very serious as she looked at Judson.

Tina smirked, "Maybe for a good spanking from us... that's just for starters. That would be done for having a lack of concentration, not focusing on your game skills."

Tina's face took on a serious look, "That's what happens to losers...you know. They get fucking spanked." Giggling at her suggestion, Tina winked at Alex.

Alex's face lit up, she excitedly said, "How about it losers, we could trade off... and take turns spanking you both, each of us getting a crack at your naked bottoms. I am totally up for that. I would just love to spank your hubby, Tina. Spank some new man ass...oh fuck yeah!"

Alex smirked at them, "Awww...come on, are you guys afraid of a couple of women? After all, we have both seen a naked man before."

Alex goaded them even further by holding up her hand, with her thumb and finger an inch apart. Then she giggled and smirkingly asked, "Or maybe your dicks are just too teeny-tiny, you don't want to show us, afraid you'll be embarrassed?"

Alex chuckled, "Believe me, you both have nothing we haven't seen before...well except maybe...I guess that" Alex rolled her eyes and giggled, looking at her best friend, "Well we haven't seen each other's husbands naked, yet!"

Truth be told, Tina and Alex never really in detail, described what their husband's naked bodies or cocks looked like, to each other. So now they looked at each other smirking, Alex raised her eyebrows as she looked at Tina saying, "Hopefully we will have these two naughty boys naked, and over our laps, getting a well-deserved spanking."

She winked at the two men, as their mouths hung open because at the moment they were speechless. Alex smirked, "Judson you're not embarrassed to show me your little... dicky-doo...are you?"

Tina snorted, looking at her husband and giggling, "Yeah baby...are you afraid to show us your cock?" Tina laughed, then snickered, "Your little dicky-doo!"

Tina winked at Judson, then gave him her pouty face, which she knew instantly made him aroused. He simply couldn't resist her pouty face. Tina knew Judson was putty in her hands when she gave him that look. Tina smirked, "I know that little dicky-doo of yours baby, is more like a big... fat plump, Italian sausage. Come on honey...show us."

Alex snorted, "I really love Italian sausage Judson, especially between my buns." Alex snickered, then laughingly added, "But Tina, Dirk really doesn't have a little dicky-doo either. He has one that's kind of like a fat Chiquita Banana cock, fucking curved and everything, right baby?" Alex smiled at her husband, Dirk blushed, then rather sheepishly nodded his head.

Judson raising his eyebrow, looked at Dirk shrugging his shoulders, then glanced at Tina asking, "Well I know you two aren't serious about this, although it is tempting."

Judson looked sternly at Tina, seeing her face take on a worried look. Tina was just starting to think maybe she possibly overstepped a boundary or two. Then she saw his face soften into a smile.

Judson then grinned at his wife, shaking his head and saying, "Now that the cat is out of the bag, and Alex and Dirk know of our very, very personal and kinky sex games." Judson shrugged, "Well...I suppose that I should be embarrassed."

Judson looked at Alex, then at Dirk, shrugging his shoulders again, then shaking his head laughing, "Hell, I'm not! So...is there anything else you would like them to know about our kinky sex habits honey?" Judson smirked, looking at his wife.

Tina looked at Judson, rolling her eyes then sighing, "Come on Judson, it isn't a big deal, just because our sex lives are far from being boring...and far from simply being vanilla." Tina looked whimsically at her husband.

Tina smiled at Judson, then looking at Alex she snorted, "Just because Judson and I like a little banana and nuts, along with our vanilla...oh yeah chocolate, ha-ha...I can't forget about that chocolate."

Tina snickered, "Especially when you're eating my ass out, right honey...so what! Who fucking cares, we're Kinkos...you and I both love it, makes our sex boat sail...don't we baby?"

Tina looking questioningly at Judson, seeing him nodding his head in agreement. "We have nothing to be bashful about...or even to be ashamed of. So we like our sex kinky, and dirty even... so what, the unappreciative, world full of their little sexual hang ups can just fuck off!

Tina winked at Judson, "For your information Judson...Alex and Dirk play a similar game, right Alex?" Tina looked at Alex, waiting for her to answer.

Dirk balked at this revelation, "Alex...shit, what did you tell Tina?"

Alex looked at Dirk, smirking said, "Well... I might have mentioned that we played a similar game, only instead of us trading off who is submissive, like they do when one of them wins, on their game night." Alex got an evil like smirk on her face, enjoying her husbands embarrassed look, "I told Tina that your usually just submissive to me. That's all baby, relax don't get those pink panties of mine your wearing, in a knot."

Alex rolling her eyes, then looked sternly at Dirk, sighing said, "Come on honey...it really isn't a big deal...they do it too. Probably make the two of us, look like a couple of fucking missionaries."

Dirk looked at his wife, his face blushing, "Oh god." Dirk's voice wavering, "I wish you wouldn't have done that. That is really rather embarrassing, now that they know about that."