A Project for Bethany Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew stared deep into Bethany's eyes. He licked dry lips as he started to form a reply. When he spoke it was with a voice cracked by the full emotions of the day.

"Yes, please, Miss Bethany, I wish to submit and wear your collar."

Bethany's face lit up at the words she heard and a brilliant smile spread across her lips.

"That's wonderful, Matty, we shall have to have a little party to celebrate," Bethany said happily.

"Oh, don't worry," she added when she saw a look of concern cross Matthew's face, "if the rules say we can only gather with five people, then I will only invite three to join us. It will take a few days to arrange because I need everyone to have a recent Covid test to ensure we all stay safe. For now, I will put away the collar you have been wearing, the next one you feel will be the one that makes you mine. I do want to place my collar around your neck with close friends as witnesses."

"Yes ma'am," Matthew said softly, his eyes still gazing deeply into Bethany's

A few days later, Matthew was deep into a cycle of online erotica and videos, with collaring and lifestyle submission a basis of new searches and interests, when he heard Bethany calling him into the living room. Thoroughly aroused to the point that he could feel each pulse in his confined cock, he quickly and obediently walked into the living room.

Matthew stopped suddenly when he realized that Bethany was not alone. Wearing only his cage, he realized that any possibility of retaining modesty had disappeared by the time he noticed there was another lady in the room.

"Say hello to Nurse Betty, Matty, she's going to do our Covid tests."

"Uh, ... hello Betty," Matthew stammered quietly.

"Please address me as Nurse Betty, Matthew," the woman said in a strong and clear voice that didn't need to be raised to emphasize her expectation of obedience.

"Yes, Nurse Betty, sorry, Nurse Betty," Matthew blurted out.

The woman was a full six feet in height, imposing even in her low shoes. She was broad-shouldered and built with the strength and control of a powerlifter, which happened to be one of her fitness hobbies. Matthew noted that she wore a set of crisp, tailored, nurses scrubs of bright white material. Over her generously proportioned left breast was a red cross symbol and her name, "Nurse Betty." Her complete lack of a reaction to Matthew's appearance clearly showed that being met by a naked submissive in a client's home was neither unexpected nor unusual for her.

Nurse Betty was standing beside the kitchen counter with a modern version of a classic leather medical bag open on the countertop. Bethany sat in one of the bar chairs with her back against the edge of the counter to brace herself for the upcoming procedure.

Nurse Betty held up a long cotton swab but first turned back to look at Matthew.

"Stand there," Nurse Betty said, indicating a spot on the opposite side of Bethany.

"I will swab Miss Bethany first, and then do you, Matthew."

Matthew inhaled deeply as he watched Nurse Betty slide the swab to the back of Bethany's sinus cavity. While he knew that Bethany and her occasional work visitors were regularly tested, at her clients' cost, and he'd read about the procedure, it was the first time he had seen it done.

Matthew didn't realize how noticeable his reactionary wince and shiver were until Nurse Betty spoke while she was sealing the first swab in its sterile container. Her tone was a mixture of encouragement and amusement, with just a hint of condescension over Matthew's reaction.

"Be brave, Matty, and I'll see if there's a treat in my bag that Miss Bethany will let you have."

Matthew next found himself in the chair for Nurse Betty's attention. He knew how easily he slipped into an acquiescent level of subspace at the first touch or teasing words from Bethany. Nurse Betty's presence and the power of her voice as she directed him to the stool and adjusted his posture had him there almost immediately. Nurse Betty's hand supporting the back of his head was both controlling and calming and the procedure was done before he realized it.

"Thank you, Matty, you may go back to your room now," Bethany said, her voice pulling Matthew out of his reverie.

As he walked away, taking measured steps as if each movement of his body had to be individually controlled, he heard Nurse Betty speaking to Bethany.

"Well, he's a sweet and obedient boy, isn't he? How is his training coming along?"

"We're making excellent progress," Bethany replied.

"Is there anything else that I can help with?" Nurse Betty asked, "I could give him a full physical, or a thorough prostate massage, maybe a colonic irrigation."

"Nurse Betty," Bethany laughed, "if he needs anything like that, I'll be sure to book a session at your after-hours clinic."

"Overnight stays can be arranged if you want to board him for a night."

"You are incorrigible," Bethany told the woman.

"It's one of my best attributes," Nurse Betty countered, "shall I have the lab send the results by email and bill you directly?"

"Yes, please, Betty," Bethany said as she held the door for the woman to depart, "and thank you as always for the timely service."

Matthew had stood in his bedroom doorway hearing the women talk while Nurse Betty prepared to leave. As their conversation ended, he peeked around the corner of the door frame to see Nurse Betty step close to Bethany and then lean down to kiss the beautiful brunette full on the lips.

"Always available to serve you, Miss Bethany," Nurse Betty said as she disappeared from Matthew's view and into the building hallway.

The following afternoon, Bethany entered Matthew's bedroom. Dressed in yoga pants and a loose hoodie, she smiled as she approached him at his desk and then sat on his bed. She watched as Matthew turned his desk chair around to face her. Placing one bare foot between Matthew's thighs, Bethany slid her toes under his balls and held them there as she spoke.

"Our tests came back and we are clear. I've also heard from all three of our guests too. They all passed with flying colors. I've told them all to be here tomorrow for 7 p.m. to see Miss Bethany officially collar Matty."

"I am ready, Miss Bethany," Matthew said nervously, his eyes and dry lips failing to support that claim.

"Don't worry Matty," Bethany said as she flexed her toes to distract him from his current thoughts.

"If it wasn't for Covid restrictions, we would have been attending monthly munches and you would have met quite a few kinky friends of mine. Then we could have had your collaring as part of a fetish party. But we do the best we can, so that means the two of us, and three guests. And all you have to do is be on your best behavior, just like you are for me every day."

"Yes Miss Bethany, I won't disappoint you," Matthew said as he realized that three guests might be less stressful than a room full of kinksters.

Bethany pulled her foot back and got to her feet. She leaned down and kissed Matthew on the cheek.

"Always my good boy," Bethany said as she turned and left the room.

That night Bethany returned as Matthew lay in bed in quiet contemplation. As had become his habit, Matthew wore only the cage on his cock. Laying on his back with his hands behind his head, he pushed away stray thoughts as he relaxed to clear his mind to sleep.

Matthew hardly realized that Bethany was there until she lowered herself to lay on the mattress beside him. She was dressed in yellow pajamas of fine smooth silk. Tucking herself close, she laid her head on Matthew's raised bicep and trailed her hand down his chest to his caged cock.

"I just wanted to come in and say goodnight, Matty, and tell you how pleased I am about tomorrow."

"Thank you, Miss Bethany," Matthew replied quietly, " am looking forward to tomorrow too."

With one hand, Bethany deftly unlocked the cage and freed Matthew's cock. As she removed the two parts of the cage, she dropped them and the key to the floor behind her. Her hand then returned to Matthew's crotch, at first just to cup and hold his smooth balls.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," Bethany said softly, her hand tightening just enough to be noticed, "All those times I hung out with Janie while we were in high school and you never paid me any attention."

Matthew moaned softly as he spoke, "You were my little sister's friend, it wouldn't be right."

Bethany raised her hand to Matthew's lips, holding her open palm over his mouth.

"Lick Matty, get it wet."

With her freshly licked hand, Bethany took hold of Matthew's straining cock and began stroking slowly. When she felt the need, she brought her hand up for more lubrication by Matthew's tongue.

"So many missed opportunities, Matty," Bethany said as she stroked, "Matthew the Good, always so noble. In high school, I was little Janie's friend that you wouldn't even look at. When I was a senior in high school and you were a sophomore at the college, you wouldn't date high school girls. When you were a senior, you didn't date sophomores. All those times I visited and slept over with Janie. When I was younger I always tried to dress in cute ways that I thought boys, that is to say, you, would like. By the time I was 18, I would put on my sluttiest little dresses or sexiest swimsuits and you just hid in your room with your computers or suddenly had somewhere else to be. I always told Janie I would have you one day, but I don't think we imagined then exactly how this would turn out."

Matthew moaned as he reacted to Bethany's stroking hand and the realization that all those times Bethany had paraded herself around his parents' house was for his benefit.

Bethany continued.

"All those years, you had a series of boring girlfriends who never quite discovered what really made you tick. But I shouldn't complain, because I discovered so much about myself in my own adventures. I think we're both benefiting from that knowledge right now."

"Yes, Miss Bethany," Matthew moaned.

"Yes, Miss Bethany, I love hearing you say that," Bethany said as a shiver passed through Matthew's body from head to toe.

"Please, Miss Bethany, if you keep doing that I am going to cum," Matthew said hoarsely.

"Does my slutty boy want to cum for me?"

"Yes, ma'am, please may I cum."

Bethany smiled at Matthew's request. She slid down the mattress and raised her body up beside Matthew's. Maintaining the steady pace of her stroking, she lowered her face to Matthew's cock and slid her open lips over the head. The stroking combined with the warm tight feel of Bethany's lips locked tightly around the head of his cock was enough to trigger Matthew's orgasm.

With a guttural moan, his whole body shuddering, Matthew's balls began pumping their load of cum into Bethany's waiting mouth. As soon as his orgasm started, Bethany stropped stroking the shaft of Matthew's cock and steadied it with only a light touch of her fingertips. The result was a partially ruined orgasm as Matthew experienced no ongoing contact except for the ring of Bethany's lips.

Matthew's body slumped as the last contraction of his orgasm passed. Overwhelmed with the physical and emotional effects of his orgasm, he could only watch as Bethany milked the last drops of his cum into her mouth.

Bethany slid her lips off the head of Matthew's cock and kept them tightly closed. In a smooth movement, she slid back up beside Matthew and raised her face over his. Without being told what to expect, Matthew knew. As Bethany's lips neared his for a kiss, he opened his lips to accept the creamy treat she had saved for him to swallow.

Bethany let the first part of Matthew's cum drip from her lips into Matthew's waiting mouth. After that, she locked her lips to his in a deep French kiss that saw her tongue dominate the exchange and ensure Matthew tasted and received every drop of his own cum.

Finally breaking the kiss, Bethany whispered one last message before slipping from the bed to go to her own.

"Have lots of sweet slut-boy dreams Matty, tomorrow you wear my collar."

Matthew wasn't even certain if his reply was spoken aloud.

"Yes, Miss Bethany."