All Comments on 'A Proof of Love'

by Fenixfeather

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Neighbor!

Just wish I had been your neighbor when I was single, a good looking woman to fuck with a nutered husband to do our yard work and whatever.I could never do this, never knew a woman who would be interested in this so if it turnes you on little guy I am sure your loss is all your former buddies gain. Have a great life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
worse than awful

well i thought the brits had a tight hold on humiliating husband but you did them one up. I'll never read another of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
English as a 9th language?

Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Never ever

I don't like this story, never have liked this kind of stories, they just make me mad. That's not love, it's the utmost of selfishness and despise. ******* Suppose, I can hardly imagine it but just for the sake of it, just suppose that I would ever consider such lifestyle, I would think I would want to explore this together, to find out if we really liked it and find it up to our fantasies, to grow together into all of this. ****** Her talking to other people and to her new lover and dumping this on him the way she did, not giving him a chance to reconsider, and then everything else she imposed on him up to having him raise someone else's children and refusing him sex for the rest of his days, that's no love, that's just plain crualty. It's living out her or someone else's fantasies, keeping him for the comfort and nothing else. No way, not ever. There's only one thing he needed : a big boot and one kick to her ass to send her all the way up to the service station. He should have let the others provide for her and let him find somebody else. G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid

This is one of the dumbest stories I've had the misfortune to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Alll But DENIAL- GOOD!

To each- his or her own. This would have been a top ranked story to me if it had not had the denial part. I'm just not into that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
every body his liking

but that's not the life of a cuckhold or swinger. this is plain stupid. no sex for the man, she lied before it got even started and a lifestile like this needed very good communication. no protection ? not to mention aids or hepatitis, it's not very erotic to write about so can be forgiven in a story but having kids from different partners and not from the husband is beyond every fantasy that is considered halfway normal. how sick must someone be to play with children to get a sexual kick. does a black girl or boy with a yellow sister or brother and some white kids in school suffer for your personal sickness. but I guess that's just human, never learn from mistakes other allready made so many times. what a pity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What kind of disgusting garbage is this???

This story is not worth reading pure and simple. I don't know what rock you crawled under from to write this garbage. I suggest you crawl right back under. You're nothing but a parasite.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
This is some really crazy shit.

This is the most unbelievable story Ive ever read. Sorry it just doesn’t fly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No Love Only Hate

I have tried to understand these kind of stories. I really have. It is useless they make no sense at all. The cuckold stories always say they are about love. Instead they are about hate, disdain, humiliation, degradation, abuse, etc. If you can explain to me what any of that has to do with love then I will realize we are all crazy. It is just selfishness plain and simple. The woman gets everything she wants and the husband nothing. And somehow the husband gets pleasure from all of this. If there are really any relationships out there like this then I pray that they get run over by a car or a meteor drops on the house. For these are truly not human beings. Without compassion, empathy and shared tenderness we are nothing but a lower order of animals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gave up

I gave up halfway through this rediculous excuse for a story. It just made me nauseous.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sickness on both parts

The score of 75 is based solely on the story techniques. The content is questionable. If it's a case study of aberrant behavior, then maybe OK.

Otherwise, the behavior described is so far out in the tail of the normal curve that I have to classify it as sick.

Maybe before the acceptance of the so-called terms it could get away with being an experiment. But the presentation of those terms and the acceptance of same shows that each person has problems. He more than she.

She is just a selfish, cruel, and hateful bully taking advantage of an emotionally unbalanced person.

When I read the terms, my thoughts were "Fuck you!". "I'm outta here!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not so much!

Cuckhold is one thing, orgasm denial is often a great fantasy, but not forever! What kind of sick in-humane individual would even ask this of their husband? You are a piece of shit and I only hope your husband/boyfriend wakes up and tells you to go fuck yourself! Good god what a crapbag you are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
THIS JUST SUCKS

this simply sucks to high heaven and hell

flswitchflswitchalmost 16 years ago
Cuckold or eunuch?

The only thing missing from this story was when she takes him to the back alley doctor to have his testicles removed. As he is not really a man he no longer requires them.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Yikes!

Erotic? Not a chance! A fantasy? No thanks! Well written? Nope!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Astounding Absurdity of Self Disrespect

It is easy to see why your previous girl friend dumped you writer and why this one will soon.<P>

You see a self cuck is a weak spineless excuse for a man who no one respects - least of all himself. Your decided role angers - it doesn't arouse. It may excite those similarly afflicted but they are so very few that you waste your time scorning yourself here.<P>

Writer - you have usurped all your tomorrows by sickly jading yourself into a numbness that so addicts cucksters that no one wants to be around them once they know how low they have sunk.<P>

There is no pity for one who hates himself enough to become so sickly subhuman. However, sadness is felt for those around him.<P>

Go away little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hopefully you have written your first story of

crazy people that should not be allowed in the gene pool. We have religious fanatics around, now you want fetish fanatics around. Fetish play is fun and can be enjoyed, when it comes to permanent mental manipulation and neuterfication you are playing in a whole new game field that requires just the right doctors to treat. Enough said?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
Along with all the other crap, a big plot hole . .

In the "rules" she says they will keep their lifestyle secret. How secret can it be, when the baby will be black and they are both white? I think there should be an award for the dumbest, most humiliating, most despicable, cuckold story of the year (I vote this story to receive it).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

great start can't wait to read the rest! Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Effort

Personally I have to say great effort and I enjoyed the story. Whether the story is real or fantasy I don't mind, but what I don't understand is readers criticizing the writer for his efforts. If you don't like, don't read. Some of us do like cuckold themed stories so back off!

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 16 years ago
Trash

This story is pure trash. Were do these writers come from? How many cuckold/wimp gay writers dose it take to write even one erotic story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more of the same

I could get into this story if the bull was White. Why does every damn cuckold story on lit devolve into inter-racial sex between a white woman and a black man. Every damn story is the same. Beautiful white girl, wimp white husband, dominant black man. There is no point in reading these anymore.

dorkmandorkmanover 15 years ago
Peopel blow my mind

I love how people who don't like cuckold stories seem to click on a blatent cuckold story the bitch about it. I liked the story a lot, but i'll agree the white girl/ black bull thing has been done to death, other then that great story.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Trash and more Trash

Might have been acceptable if: (1) English were your native language; (2) you understood English grammar; and (3) if the editors of literotica cared enough about their authors and reputation that they would assign competent proof-readers. Until then -- trash and more trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best cuckold story I ever read on literrorica.

Please go on.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 15 years ago
Excellent - thank you!

Please ignore the jerks who think everyone speaks English as a first language. You did a great job translating it into English so we could share it with you.

Whether true or not, it is a HOT story. And as someone whose wife has told him she is never having sex with him again because she's saving it for her lover, it was not as far-fetched as some may think.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ewww

One of the most pathetic and disgusting stories I've ever read/fast forwarded through. A large bunch of bullshit about "respect," this is the epitome of the worst type of relationship (can't call it marriage) and the sickest forms of degradation and subjugation. Any woman who would act in that manner is a thoughtless, narcissistic slut...any man acting in that manner is the most nutless wonder on the planet. There is nothing erotic about disrespect, infidelity, cruelty....it's a free world and if someone is dumb and sick enough to live like that, be my guest, but I can't help but laugh with contempt and pity. Makes you wonder if there isn't a good reason why society as a whole looks down on such behavior. Hell, it's the most uneducated, backward, and harmful a "relationship" can get. I sincerely hope the author is just describing a "fantasy" and not what the author or anyone the author knows lives in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Most of comments were made by morons

Please do no get discouraged. This is one of the hottest stories on Literotica. There is nothing more exciting than giving up your sex life in honor of a black stud who fucks your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yeah anonymous, you are a moron.

Anyone whom have any contacts with niggers, whom are in my opinion lower than monkeys and dogs, is perverted to the extend of be retarded. They do not even belong to the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

An excellent story. Hot. Don't be discouraged by commments

from those with different leanings who apparently 'forced themselves' to read it!

Yes, the black man as bull is a cliche' but lots of fantasies are esssentially that way. In its essence, however, there is some truth and maybe real experience behind the story.

Keep up the good work. You might consider posting under BDSM since there's an aspect of submission to it; if labeled as such, it would get fewer knee jerk comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid story...

If he really loved her he'd cut his balls off... For her... To show how much he loved her. That would be real proof. Of course she has no love for him at all... Sick... And the English is terrible.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IN MOST CASES KNOWN

no one does anything sexual to benefit someone else. It just dont happen sans payment. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
STUPID!!!!!!

Stupid F**K!!!!!That is not LOVE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Always the same with this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So...if I have this right...

In this story, she gets a house nigger. Not sure where all the bullshit about mutual respect is coming from, since hubby is effectively neutered into a eunuch. And I can't find the eroticism in a story where children are going to be introduced into such a fucked up lifestyle. Then again, maybe there will be a future chapter where she has bastard children who are then whored out for her profit (and there are a few nutcases around here that would see eroticism in that as well, ffs.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

I don't get it. Why would anyone put up with this shit? This so called man is nothing. but a stain on the human race.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
MAN enough?

What a crock of delusional shit. Sick fuck. Sick "wife" who is no wife at all but a whore. If this is arousing for folks in here to read I despair. Sick sick sick. Why isn't this in fetish where it belongs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is her proof of love for

him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Congratulations.

You wrote a story so bad (and I do not mean grammar and shit because English is not your language) just so over the top cruel and hatred and disrespect of a man that I have read in a while.

Just such a stupid and dispicable cheating cunt of a wife . For you to be able to put this shite down as a story really says something about you.

You are just one mentally deficient puppy. I figure you are a self hating male. Probably raised by someone with the morality of Hillary. Probably humiliated and had your pee pee made fun of.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Some sick shit

I've seen some sick cuck shit on LW, but his has to rank as about the sickest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid dumb ass husband..this is NOT cuckold...this is giving wife a hall pass for a wild lustful life while you sit and rot at home... what kind of idiot would agree to never ever having sex the rest of your life while wife gets an unlimited open marriage.. I've had friends that spent time in prison and had a better life than he will have... stupid fuckin idiot

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Why would an author even think up stupid shit like this.. there is not even one ounce of love in this relationship.. in the top ten of worst stories on literotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous