All Comments on 'A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 33'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
mouse4472mouse4472over 5 years ago
Thank you for your tale

Great story with strong characters, especially the women. Many Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bodice ripper indeed!

I have eagerly waited for each chapter and was enchanted each time. I loved Ailene, Teárlag and Isobel. I loved that they were strategic, kicked ass, and were sexy. Thank you for completing their journey. I hope it is not your last one in this genre. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Thank you for the series. It was a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

I particularly liked the investment you made in the characters, all of them. It was a great read. I liked the happy ending too.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Love this series

The writing and story telling overall are good. Great effort and I wish you success in turning this into a novel. Please keep writing, I enjoy your stories. A gift such as this should not be wasted. I would be happy for you to test more stories on us here at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Sad to see it be over but certainly a worthy finale. Hope to see more historical stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

I have loved this story. You made the characters so real. I hate to see it come to an end, but I guess all good ones have to.

Trainman2012Trainman2012over 5 years ago
Thank You

Great read, hope you keep with your writing, Good Luck.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

I've really enjoyed reading this project of yours. You can tell just how much of yourself you poured into the characters. And being the softy that I am, I appreciate the happy ending for everyone (except Blackthorne, of course).

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
thanks

Another great story.

To be honest though, I prefer WBDP, it is one of my favorite stories ever and I hope that you will add many more chapters to it.

Thank you for both

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Stupendous Story.

Stupendous. Only word can use to describe this great historical tale. Forget WBDP; got tired of that very quick and waste of your talent. Beg you to write another of these absorbing tales.

mrsreadermrsreaderover 5 years ago
wonderful writing

Excellent story. Really enjoyed it Thanks Thors_fist

bribenkbribenkabout 5 years ago
thank you!

a rare and wonderful gift. thanks for sharing. it occasionally made me think of the Highlander series.

erotikoserotikosalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

Congratulations on a remarkably fine novel and a job well done! Your story is an exceptional piece of literary craftsmanship which is rarely found on a free story site like Literotica.

In particular, you display a firm technical command of the elements of style and good writing. The vocabulary, spelling, grammar usage, sentence and paragraph structure reflect are all quite good, while your unique plot and character development keep the reader interested, engaged and hungry for more.

Although tempted to comment a few times, I thought it more appropriate to read the entire novel and rate the work as a whole rather than after each chapter or two. I’m pleased to say that your story improves with the telling.

I ranked each and every chapter with a five star rating, and do not consider that to be high enough. Your novel deserved more like a solid “10” rating instead. You demonstrate a genuine talent for creative writing in fiction. Please do keep up the good work!

Erotikos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely spellbinding

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Statutory warning

This atory is dangerous to your health..

you'll lose sleep trying to get to the end..

😊👌👍💐

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Engaging and arousing tale

Have very much enjoyed this story and hope to read more of your work soon. Kept me up reading many a night eager for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I am sad it's over. Do seriously consider doing an extension of it or another with the children.

i122i122over 2 years ago

I found this story very entertaining. There wasn’t much sex and when there was sex it was non-descriptive. I mainly come to this sight to read porn and this story was not porn. It was written well enough it could be a paperback romance story published for sale on Amazon.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 2 years ago

Nice story. I read it a couple of years ago and enjoyed it just as much this time. Please do write more. Thanks. Doug

Thurston247Thurston247almost 2 years ago

Great story. It was so good the sex was just a bonus. Hoping for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This stiry was epic. What a gift to find here buried in these tomes. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

SassyThompsonSassyThompsonover 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a wonderful story you wrote! I just couldn't stop reading. Thank you for doing so. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Thank you Thors_Fist & thank your wife for any help she offered for the ending!

I'm so glad this was complete when I started reading, good luck with having this published!

HeypossumHeypossumabout 1 year ago

I loved the whole story

AndreqAndreqabout 1 year ago

I binged this story today and I did enjoy it. I do think it "jumped the shark" several chapters ago but it was good. My major complaint is a lack of sexual interaction between Ailene, Isobel and Tearlag. I thought you were setting that up for a while but was disappointed

greens444greens444about 1 year ago

I didn’t notice this story for a long time. Once I started to read, I couldn’t stop.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent!!! Thank you so much.

LouisianaHorndogLouisianaHorndog4 months ago

This was most enjoyable. The balance between eroticism and genuine plot-line were excellent. Well done!

I'll probably have nightmares over Mairi's demise, though. 😳

beachbum5953beachbum59534 months ago

BRAVO!!!

This story would make a terrific mini-series.

I’m happy I was able to read the entire story after it was completed.

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous