All Comments on 'A Proper Wife Discovers Young Cock'

by trosen0

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't worry,

Her pregnancy at 50 will give you grounds for divorce, all she loses is her reputation, husband, support and baby... they won't let her keep it in prison, while she serves her sentence for rape. Remember whst the gander earns, the goose also earns.. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO

Hope you find a real wife next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not really

Her pussy will return to normal soon enough. After all, when they birth a child they go back. However, the sensation she experienced will always be different. If she really enjoyed a large cock she may never be satisfied by her husband again. So shame on him for letting her try.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
*****

Giving you 5 stars on this one. For a second story you have done a good job.

Keep up the good work. cd

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Need anatomy lesson

Worry for all writers with stories that ‘the cock was so big, it stretched her pussy for life.’ Those with regular access to one know that’s not case. If it was, forget a big dick, child birth stretches it more. Yes, it remains stretched for a while, but it goes back to normal after being penetrated by a larger object.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Example

A shining example of why this was one of the worst nights in the annals of LW. Blood and torn flesh, so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"...Matt ruined my pussy. It will never be the same again..."

Yes, because a cock will stretch a vagina more than childbirth.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 4 years ago

Ignore the critics. A nice story that I hope has a part 2.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
What was ruined...

What was ruined was their marriage...Sooner than later they will be divorced...She will become a free whore for young college students...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT So Fast

First, without their dialogue where she was and doing she suddenly burst out with 'Matt Ruined My Pussy'! She was supposed to know he knew? Oh well - a story.

Next, her pussy will slowly return to what was normal for these two so....permanent, certainly not.

Finally to replace a ridiculous ending, here is a thought. Hubby tells her (she had really liked Matt) that he will be gone for a few days and so are Matt's' parents so....why not have a couple of days of total sexual & exhilarating sex with Matt, get it out of both your systems (secretly - no one knows) and then get back to normal with sexy, erotic memories to share. Two- three weeks, pussy back to normal.

Chance of a lifetime and with permission from hubby!

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
why?

So why does he want to leave his wife alone to fuck the kid? I didn't pick that up in he story. Now she feels like shit, is a cheating slut, and he is left questioning what happened.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks for the story. I felt is was going well, except for the unexplained veer into sharing without spousal discussion. I felt it was a good strong four star type quickie. But the bummer end was schat! I like that you didn't Pollyanna the ending. But

As others noted, her pussy will get back to normal, they could have had a realistic but tense talk, and resolved their fears.

But still I appreciate your story and it's difference from some of the other cuck fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A coworkers sister-in-law was fucking one of her sons college friends . The school was far away and it turned out the kid was s popular athlete who was fucking everything in site . Whenever she would visit alone he would later go to her hotel and fuck her. He even brought another kid along who could help but brag. How they fucked this kids mother. The son fought the two of them independently when he found out getting his ass kicked both times . Sick shit .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What was ruined was their marriage, not her pussy. I hope she really enjoyed Matt's cock.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Average story with poor details. 18 year old neighbor kid fucks the 50 year old wife, whom he has drooled over since puberty. Husband watches and is excited. After that basic plot, the story is all downhill.

30 yards is a long way from the foyer to the guest room. More likely, 30 feet. If it had been a huge mansion, with such vast distances inside, the party sounds and music never would have carried through various interior walls, across the distance of the appropriate yards, and through the walls of the husband's house to keep him awake. Plus it's summer (wife goes next door in negligee and sheer robe) so simply shut the windows and turn on the air conditioner. Many have already commented that giving birth stretches a woman much more than the largest cock. The blood and torn flesh were major turn-offs. But those are the minor faults.

First, No 50 year old woman would "worry" about a drunk neighbor boy sleeping on the floor, so they never would return to the party house. Second, if they did, what in the world is she staying behind "to make sure everything is okay"? Third, why does she feel a responsibility to clean up the neighbor's house after the kid's party. If anything, she is struggling with not telling the parents with whom she supposedly is friends. Fourth, the husband, who is so worried about his early flight, forgets about rest and the important business meeting, in hope of setting up his previously faithful wife with a passed out drunk. Fifth, She comes home, showers, and changes night gowns, then promptly confesses. Why? Everyone finishing the story hopes the husband oversleeps and misses his flight.

Readers know it is the author's story happening in the author's make believe world. But a semblance of reality still is required. To provide reality was the sole purpose of the early flight and business meeting - to provide a REASON for the man to go next door to stop the noise. The audience continues reading when a story becomes ridiculous because it is hoped the author will salvage the story with a brilliant ending - or at least not a stupid one. A plausible reasonable story is much more erotic than something that requires a suspension of disbelief.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow!

This was a very beautiful story until the author lost it. I have always asked for authors to please make their stories believable. Don't make something impossible and then end the story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a perfect story to continue.

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

You must have a thing for Cindy. Big tits long legs and always a very wet pussy

Tcs1956Tcs19568 months ago

Not very well written, but the Cougar wife fucking high school boys is HOTTT!!!

The Cuckold husband enjoying his wife’s infidelity is super hot!

Hubby should have enjoyed the cream pie when his Slutwife came back home.

Or maybe hubby should have stroked the boys hard cock and fed it to his wife… MMMMmmm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrosen0@trosen0
55 Followers
Hi, I'm in my early 60's and love to read erotica. For me, with my imagination, it's better than looking at porn. Thank you for all the great stories.