All Comments on 'A Public Service Message'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Nice

Good to see you writing again, this was bloody and a good read. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, murder it is.

Well, isn't that just peachy. Especially, the murder of black men who sleep with white married women. We can all get behind that, right? What a piece of garbage. Eat shit, motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh Hell Yeah

Now thats how you btb .

Freakin' Dexter of Literotica . Please make this a series .

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
I have become death, the destroyer of worlds.

I suppose that is the fantasy of every cucked husband. Suspension of disbelief is required.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Nice

No mercy for the cheaters. Adulterers beware, the Marriage Protector is alive and well. Soon you might not be. Yeah, isn't fiction great?

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice little closet cucker

ticks most, but not all, boxes, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

Maybe Oppenheimer found out his wife was a cheating skank when he uttered that phrase from the Hindi God Shiva ? Hummm .

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Dark and almost humorous

Not bad for an unhinged man's tale.

Actually might make a great plot for a movie or mini series. You have enough sympathy for the protagonist because his victims are somewhat unsympathetic.

Still cringe worthy though so darkly delicious. I would have liked more insight into the victims as well as the perpetrator though for a full on thriller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
silentshitbird said it best

almost humorous

kdcee79kdcee79about 6 years ago
Very well done

Within my greater family of immediates, cousins & in laws there are 3 solicitors & whilst I like & enjoy their company, I've learnt to try not to engage them in discussing their " work ". One just become so arrogant & gloating over how he "works" the system to his & his client's benefit, one is just plain boring & the youngest (31yrs) is always moaning how she's treated in the male dominated firm & the huge number of hours she works ( average 65 - 70/ week ). I realise this has little to do with your story but it pleased me how William was able to screw over your legal system; don't agree with murder though. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vandy? Is that you?

Your fingerprints are all over this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My vote is for "verboseshitbird"

LOL

gldngolfergldngolferabout 6 years ago
Not bad.

Wasn't crazy about the murders but "shit happens" and if it happens to cheaters...

Enjoyed the courtroom drama, best part of story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Oh, goody

More murder porn in Loving Wives. Butthurt male fantasies of death and vengeance. So erotic!

A couple of observations. “Equality” means murder as a reasonable and justifiable reaction to a dick entering a pussy. That’s a mindset you’d expect to find in any ISIS camp. Allahu Ahkbar, amiright?

Second, the narrator tells us he won’t bore us with the details of his wife, how they fell in love, his marriage, etc.. Of course not, because none of that is relevant to these simple-minded tales.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
I wonder

Yeah, it’s fiction, but how many LW readers wish that there really was an avenging (non) angel out there, applying summary justice to adulterers? Judge, jury and executioner, all in one, and no cheater ever knows when he’ll be the judged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

And you managed to upset swingerjoe, another bonus. He's probably crying in his basement now...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Meh

Okay, just to take seriously something that isn't for a moment:

Any DA who brings charges when there are witnesses who can testify that he WASN'T at the murder scene is going to be out of a job.

Even WITHOUT witnesses, the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that he WAS there, he doesn't have to prove that he wasn't.

There was no murder weapon, so no proof that he used one.

This case would never even get to trial.

I'm no expert on court procedure, but it seems to me that once the case was dismissed, he's not going to be shackled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story

should have been posted under non-erotic. According to the definition posted under Loving Wives the story should be about "Married extra-materal fun: swinging and sharing". This story was not about any of things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL

What a cleaver satirical little story. ... reminds me a bit of The Equalizer. Ok. Maybe the legal aspects wouldn't play out like that... but folks, to borrow and prostitute a movie line from John Wick... "It was just a fucking story!"

Myhands316Myhands316about 6 years agoAuthor
For the Record

Okay people, let's deal with the courtroom part of this farce. The facts or lack there of in this case comes from case law where a person of acquaintance is now serving life in prison for a crime they knew he did not commit. But, since the guilty party, his older brother, who did the crime, was already dead and the DA had to convict someone. They convicted him just to make their "Quota" of convictions. (Yes, this is a real thing) They put a gag order on the witness that could prove he was not the perpetrator of the crime, and barred them from the courtroom during the trial as not to taint their case. This is the actual case that gave me the idea for the story. They had no weapon, not one eye witness, only circumstantial evidence and got their conviction because of his alleged ties to the gang his brother was in. Oh, and as stated... the Cops, the DA and the Judge all KNEW that he did not do the crime! So much for a fair and equal justice system in the U.S. The rest of the story is again a study in the cliche.

But, thank you for the visceral response. At least I know I made an emotional connection with my readers.

Myhands316.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
You're sick

but an entertaining, funny, sick (ha, ha).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like this one

Many Professionals should have a smile after reading this one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun

Fun read really well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good read

this was one of the better stories i have seen in a while and i enjoyed it very much, thanks for being a man

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
About time...

... there was a good story in this catagory.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I felt sick after reading this.

And sicker after reading some of the comments. Your self righteousness indicates that you need help. You can start by again reading John 3:16, which isn’t hard to connect to your pen name. I know, it’s only a story, but only a sick mind could conjure this up, and only sick minds could condone what it represents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Entertaining read

When all else fails... Become the Equalizer... lol

Enjoyed reading this a lot more than the usual garbage that finds its way to this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New and refreshing !!

Funny as hell, loved the twist. Keep writing ; too many gay married men posting on this site. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see justgr8/sbrooks troll has orgasmed over this

The fool is only happy if the wife dies. Shows just how fucked in the head he is. This is not erotic at all. But i’ll bet the troll came in his panties.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
Trying for a spoof

It was working, and I was reading, until you took it ugly. Then it became something to keep me from ever reading anything you have written, again, and earned the coveted two star award. I would have given it a one, but the two might stick. I'll come back in a month or two and if It gets swept, I'll replace it as often as need be. A pox on your house, sir.

shaman43shaman43about 6 years ago
Interesting

That he is free after a trial and burden of proof. Then he becomes judge, jury and executioner. Moreover, he uses judge not lest ye be judged likewise in story without acknowledging that the judging and consequence is not ours to do and commit but that of the Lord. I still wonder why infidelity is a capitol crime for so many while other crimes that could be considered more horrendous are not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For shaman43

Too bad people like you have no sense of justice, and that you are bothered by even a story about it. Too bad but this story only approaches balancing. And as they say "Duck the fuckers and let God sort them out."

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

puts me in mind of the movie the punisher. same concept just different targets.

i liked it

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
Good story and glad to see you back.

You are one of my favorite authors here and I think one of the most underrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This should be in the NON-Erotic section

Not sure what type of messed up person gets off on this junk. You have be be a sociopath to enjoy this.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Anony: for shaman

You said that this was justice. Question: in your mind, is adultery a capital offense?

Actually, that’s pretty much a question for everybody.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
@Mr. Fantastic

What the hell? That's a question? To whom? Fundamentalist wack-jobs? Barbarians? KKK members? Lynch mobs? Angry Australians? Cultists? That is NOT a question for the sane, only the criminally insane. Good God, I hope anyone answering in the affirmative can be found and locked up.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
LOL!

At least be creative enough to give me a native "bird" name.

shittingbird could be fun, friend of shitting with wolves and shit in his hair?😁

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Kimi

It seems that at least a couple LW readers would answer affirmatively. It’s an honest question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Right there

The kind of story we need more of. Make SJ bleat like a raped goat. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crying

A story that has Joe crying and Kimi screeching "murder porn" has to be a classic. Let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BTB

We have to suffer through 20 cuckold, slur wife or husband, swinger stories to get one good BTB. Then Swingerjoe, Kimi, and their 37 anonymous accounts start whining about murder. Can't win here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Absolutely love it. Make it an ongoing series. You'll have plenty of readers. A lot of crying haters, but many, many readers will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An interesting switch from the timid slavering cuckold pussy husband.

Thanks for the change of scenery.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Good Read****

I always like something different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"many, many readers will love it" AMEN!!

There is a legion of closet cucks out here that won't even guess that you are a having a laugh at their expense, Write On!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Army

There is an army of real cucks out there who won't get the fact that you are trying to pull them to the surface. Seems your lure is working, as many rise to the bait with their outrage that a husband could kill Jayvon for exercising his right to have any married White woman he desires. The very thought is shocking to our little cucky readers. They would prefer that a man sit and watch Jayvon work, thank him for his service, and clean up dear wifey. Really don't believe many American men would tolerate that situation. If we're in the closet, it's just to get the 12 ga., To give Jayvon his proper thanks. Ex wife is just collateral damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Murder

This story resonates with to many of the BTB crowd. How is double murder justified when a couple are cheating on there spouses. Sorry you sickos but this is not justice but first degree murder. They are other ways to get revenge or satisfaction but taking a human life because some people cheat is so against every law ever written.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Great job

You trolled the libs and cucks and I love it! Well written and enough bones of a good story, that you will capture many comments.

I watch those 48hrs and 20-20's and I am astounded at the number of convictions based on circumstantial evidence! I think you gotta have video, eye witness, forensic evidence or you cannot convict unless the accused has a long history of violent crime!

Prior crimes/convictions should be allowed and entered in evidence. Their is so much wrong with our legal system, the folks like the Innocence Project are doing great work in this area. Myhands, the man you referenced in your comments should reach out to those people.

As far as adultrey being a capital crime, I dont think it reaches that level, but it should be a crime and punished if adequate proof exists. Infidelity hurts people and families. It can destroy them. Takes a minimum of 3-5 yrs to become whole again, if ever. Their should be a punishment for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry but this isn’t erotic at all

Only sick people would enjoy this

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
Repulsive Nonsense

This is poorly written and edited. The author has no idea how trials, or mistrials, work. What repulsive nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Keep them coming. Loving the great vengeance and furious anger angle!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting or annoying?

The cruel BTB is interesting only, if the author explains well how the character avoided the prison. Every other story, where the author can not explain how the character avoided the prison that story becomes very annoying.

Examples from LW:

Flavian "Biggest and Best"

Mitchfren "Bailing Out"

BigK10 "The Fate of Her Lovers"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Relax. It Must Be a Joke

The story totally lampooned bible-thumping, know-it-all (but always get it wrong) rednecks. What a pathetic idiot the 'hero' is; a truly contemptible individual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worst story in years

Someone is trying not to placate the troll by writing this.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Profoundly disturbing.

It's true that laws and the "justice system" rarely achieve true justice. On the other hand, for an individual to assume that he or she can determine what is just in a situation they know very little about, then assume a mandate for executing that justice up to and including death, is akin to having a God complex. That way madness lies.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 6 years ago
Welcome back!

It is great to see you back in the saddle again. I look forward to reading more of your work.

checkaho013checkaho013about 6 years ago
Loved it

Thought it was great, but you probably wont get any atta - boys from the cum guzzlers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the fuck?

No this sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only sick people would enjoy this!

That might be why I laughed my ass off and gave it five stars.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
5*

god how i wish this was a true case

but it was a great fantasy

the courts protect the cheaters and actually even favor them so wishing there was some form of justice on these cheaters is heart warming although murder is wrong and our hero could just inflict a lot of pain instead of death and then the fantasy would be perfect

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
First time

My first time reading this, and I am torn between liking the idea of punishing cheaters, but not liking the method. I think I would just settle for outing cheaters to their families, friends, jobs, and the community at large. Not being able to hide under their rocks, and.maintain their facade of respectability would be apt punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yep...

loved it! We need this kind of justice.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 5 years ago
What B.S.

Fools like to use the Literotica platform to spew their biased point of views 1-star.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reading again

The Punished for cheaters. What a great concept.

mcbsmcbsover 4 years ago

"First off, I will not bore you with how we met, fell in love, and all that trivial bullshit. " Thank you. Some writers will spend half the story talking about how they met, including every conversation, verbatim. No one needs to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One

Thank you. This was fun, and a welcome break from the usually garbage posted in this section.

Two. @MCBS, I agree wholeheartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This One Wasn't Even

In the addendum of the Cheater's Handbook. Maybe they should post it as a warning in a prelude, as in You Have Been Warned. Signed: BTW

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the first half...

... with the rant and the trial following, but the story went off the rails with the vigilante nonsense. It's a shame, I felt the guy was really quite brilliant planning to punish his slut wife and her asshole lover then finding ways out of his legal predicament. It was really cool that he even managed to earn the respect of the judge and that harridan of a DA as well. I was honestly hoping he'd grab Susan, leave the state and make a good life for himself with the gains from suing the state for ruining his life. This over the top, Boondock Saints-like vigilante plot thread just derailed the whole thing for me.

So, half and half, this story has the makings of a really good one with a sympathetic, relatable, if somewhat Machiavellian MC getting away with violent revenge but it goes too far into the implausible when he suddenly decides he's going to punish cheaters everywhere he goes. Seriously, he's a guy who moves around like a drifter, trying to dodge the law and stay as inconspicuous as possible. How's he even going to find out if people are actually cheating or not? Does he just eavesdrop on random people in bars then stalk them? I realize it's not supposed to be taken seriously but it just got too silly for me to enjoy anymore.

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
The enotional vent of fiction

Is the extremely valuable function

of what is ironically called "loving wives" here on Lit.

I think there ought to be a separate category that isn't quite so oxymoronic.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Great one

Let the message be heard. Need more heroes like this guy. Boy would the cheating level go down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Great story and I enjoyed

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Read again

This guy is doing some wonderful work in getting grid of cheaters 2 at a time. If only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The author doesn't have to worry . . .

He writes, "No unauthorized copying, reproduction or usages without the author's (that's me BTW) permission."

. . . no one would want to.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - a really really bad idea.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Ick

What bible-thumping bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God save me. I love this story! A five star all the way!

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Great story, made me smile⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still funny.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

like the court case and $ settlement part. the avenging of other cheaters is too much, but good and funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve been reading some of your stories today and I must admit I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hero we need…

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star.........great fantasy...... oh if only there were more punishers in the cheating world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Punisher

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - violence always gets a single star rating - no matter how well written or intended.

Freddog6601Freddog660112 months ago

After the first several paragraphs of immature rage, quit reading.

Needless to say, I don’t waste my time reading stories that begin with an immature attitude.

In reading the comments, some readers liked the story, not me.

photogman18photogman186 months ago

If only divorce settlements were not so life destroying for the wronged husband...and so rewarding and lucrative that they even incentivize cheating for the wife, Things might be different.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you can't recognise great tongue in cheek humour, don't read!

If you do, give it a five ad ae it a hall of fame humour classic

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 month ago

An Aa plus eagle stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
1186 Followers
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...