A Pure Anonymous Encounter

Story Info
A man invites a stranger over just for sex and no names.
2k words
4.61
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

We were both afraid.

The conversation started over a post on the kinky website. I knew that true anonymous encounters are dangerous, so I offered on a forum to facilitate it for others. I figured that if I could put out and offer something to the rest of the community, someday I'd get to enjoy it myself. Other before self, as it were. But after a long time, my inbox sits empty without any messages on the topic.

But then, there's a notification at my inbox.

Foxy Lady replied to me simply because she liked the concept. We started to talk, but the obvious safety and trust issues were the focus of our conversation rather than the proposed fantasy. We talk about how a lot of men tend to not think about the safety of others. How such situations can lead to harm. How most men take advantage of such a situation at the expense of the other.

"Men often want to be Doms, but they don't want to be chivalrous," Foxy Lady says to me. I'm reminded about how we walk in a land of dragons without any knights to slay them anymore. Everything is just on fire.

Despite the let down that we both felt, our conversation started to escalate to getting to know one another. Photos were exchanged. Fantasies were shared. More lewd photos grew into exchanging face photos. And soon, an exchange started to happen.

"How would an encounter like this go?" I ask.

"Has anyone ever really talked about their experience doing an anonymous encounter? I wonder what would happen if both parties wrote about their side of the story," she says.

The concept starts getting my brain going. It occurs to me that I haven't seen many people at all really play out an anonymous encounter. We start talking more about it. The fantasy of a real encounter starts to rise with the sexual tension between us. We start to talk about how such an event would go.

"Well, here is one possibility for Anonymity and to add to the encounter. The scenario could be that I turn out all of the lights at my place. You come over. I leave the door open. I'm already naked. You strip. Then we get right to it without even a hello," I say.

She takes a few moments to respond.

"That just sent flutters to my stomach. In a great way," she says. She continues. "I think the first one should be simple, classic. Like in a movie. I just slide into your warm bed and whatever happens, just happens."

The idea makes my stomach flutter as well. I look at the clock as the wheels turn in my head.

It's in these moments that reality starts to catch up. It's one thing to talk about sex with a stranger, but entirely different to meet someone without a word and have sex with them in person. True anonymous encounters are incredibly dangerous. You really never know who is behind the profile photo and the keyboard until you see them in person.

In this case, I wouldn't be seeing her at all. It would be in my house. Allowing a stranger to open my door and enter while I'm naked makes goosebumps jump on my skin. There was fear mixed with hesitancy.

But then what surprised me was the feeling that occurred next. It was a rush that I couldn't quite put my hand on. I become hard immediately just thinking about it. The fear, riding the line of what is safe and unsafe, is exactly the kind of thing I used to love doing. It made me feel alive.

"Okay," I type, "let's do this. I want you to come to my place and us to have this true anonymous encounter. Tonight. Are you game?"

"I am game. 100%," she responds. I give her my address and she gives me a time.

"Come in the front door. Come into the hallway on your right. Second room in the middle of the hall," I say.

"Perfect," she responds.

#

I start to set up the house and turn off all of the lights. But, as I always do before a BDSM scene, I walk through the steps that they would go through. Every light is out in my house and I start at the door. The pitch black is intimidating and the hallway is not easily seen. Even though I've walked in the dark in my house a million times, I still bump into my bike by the door. As I get to the room, everything is so dark that you can't even see the bed.

This is too hard and intimidating for her, I think. And how would she know if she had the right house right away?

I check the messages between us three times to make sure that I put the right address. Lord knows what a disaster things would be if she walked into the wrong house. After checking, I make an adjustment.

"I put a dim candle by the door where I'll be in bed. I'm already naked," I say. I lit a scented candle and put it outside of the door. It's been used and it's very faded, but enough to provide a beacon for her, a sign that she is in the right place when she enters. I strip down and get into the bed in the dark. And then, I wait.

#

I hear the car pull into the driveway. The lights stream into the windows and go dark as the car turns off. A car door closes and I hear her footsteps make it to the door.

There's a moment of hesitancy I can feel from her. She must be waiting at the door, I think. But then the door opens, slowly, crackling as it swings open. It makes my heart pound and my adrenaline run. My mind immediately mixes alarm with horniness.

There's a stranger in my home.

As the door closes, there is no movement for another moment. Hesitancy. For a moment, I think she is about to turn right back out of the door and leave. As a woman, I can only imagine the fear she must be feeling.

Then... Footsteps. They come off of the entryway run and a set of heels hit the hardwood floor. A shadow approaches down the hall. Then, peeking from under the covers like a child fearing a monster, I see her silhouette. She moves into the room, slowly and carefully, holding her phone to provide some light. She shines it at me and I don't move, unsure if she sees me or not. But then she sets her bag down and stands in the doorway.

Her curves are sensational. Her hair is up in a bun. She looks in with a dark face and sets down her bag. I watch her as she undresses, taking off her shoes, then extending her hands above her head to take off her shirt. I see her breasts pour out of her. She bends at the waist as she lets her jeans drop. Then she adjusts something she is wearing.

She wears lingerie.

She bends down at the foot of the bed, feeling the sheets and trying to find her way around. She feels my leg, then searches for the sheets that are peeled open, already warm from my body. She pulls over the covers and turns to me.

We were both afraid.

The way she kisses me is a way that I've never kissed anyone before. Her energy is desperate, like she wants to climb into me and hide for safety but push me away at the same time. Her kisses are deep and her moans are immediate. Our hands run over each other's body, fraught with wanting to identify the new person in each other's arms. We practically try climbing on each other, unsure as to what we mean to each other as strangers at this moment.

I feel myself become so hard that I can barely contain myself and start to feel cum seep out. My hands feel her lingerie, and an excitement builds in me. My fingers wander down to feel it, tracing the skimpy material down to her pussy. They find her, wet and ready, and it takes very little effort to thrust my fingers inside her.

She moans loudly, throwing her head back, squeezing my fingers as I start to hit her g spot. I twirl them around, watching her react to them little by little, figuring her likes and dislikes out. The kisses are wild and wet. I continue to finger her, making her start to sweat in pleasure as the temperature between us rises.

She reaches out a hand and I feel her grab my cock. She lets out a nervous shocking laugh at how firm and large I am. It makes me moan, wanting her more.

I pull back the sheets and spread her legs and put my tongue right on her clit. My fingers feel more pleasure as she begins to cum almost immediately. I moan. I spit. And I don't let her wiggle out from under me as she begins to almost spasm in pleasure.

I come back up to kiss her, tasting her sweet pussy on my lips and kissing her deep so she can taste herself. My fingering becomes more vigorous and I feel her cum once more, this time squirting all over my bed. She moans out in ecstasy and exclaims as she does.

As I press my body on top of hers, she guides my cock quickly inside her. The feeling is overwhelming for me and I immediately start to move my hips hard. She leaves her mouth open, almost in shock at how good it must feel. I take the opportunity to thrust my fingers in her mouth, going deep to make her gag. As she does, I feel her pussy clench around me. It makes me growl with pleasure. The fear sends her over the moon, making her more wet. I do it several times more, with her moaning in pleasure more each time.

I take my time to go nice and deep, making her moan in different ways of pleasure. I tend to last a long time, and with how hard she has me, I make it interesting for her as I put her leg over my shoulder, or pull back so she can see my muscled arms in the dark, or lean into her and take my cock into her as far as I can go just to hear her gasp in pleasure.

The evening continues like this for almost two hours.

Afterwards, we both sit in the dark, covered with sweat, cum, and exhales of satisfaction. We talk to each other for the first time, still slightly shaky from our experience. The conversation soon makes way to light small talk, topics about the kink site, and about what we will write the next day.

At 1am, she begins to dress. She turns to me in the silhouetted candlelight coming from outside the door.

"I expect a full report on my desk by close of business tomorrow," she jokes. I chuckle at her, knowing that every moment of this encounter is already etched into my head and ready for me to pour it out onto the paper. She puts her heels on, looks at me splayed on the bed naked in the dark one last time, and walks out.

Being afraid is okay. BDSM play is inherently dangerous. Part of the experience is allowing the unknown to walk through your darkness. The fear lets you know that you're awake, keeping you safe and alert to what might come. But that heightened awareness yields to something greater when you meet another person with that same fear and want of safety. So when two people nestle into each other in the dark, naked, and horny, it is the slight fear mixed with safety that really makes something like this anonymous encounter special.

I'm never going to forget this first encounter with you Foxy Lady.

Whatever your real name is...

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers