A Queen's Reward

Story Info
A Queen thanks her kingmaker.
2.4k words
4.18
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
647 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"Well look at that!" the man known to most people only as "Director Echols" sounded to the empty, but well-furnished room he was in, as the person he was waiting for entered it. A person who, pointedly, was one of the few from whom he tolerated being called by his given name, "Marley", instead of being called by the above-mentioned, formal title. "The Queen has arrived!"

"Oh, Marley!" the slim, busty, energetic woman screamed out in delight as she ran towards him, jumping and letting him catch her as she hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she frantically repeated, each thanking as sincere as the others.

"Oh, c'mon Mari," he assured her as he put her back on the ground, his voice completely failing at sounding mock-annoyed like he wanted it and just ending up sounding rather comical and more than a bit dumb. "You know what I told you a million times by now. You have nothing you have to thank me for, it is only you who achieved all of this and made history."

He was right. She truly had just about nothing to thank him for, given how the two of them have met and why he helped her in this. At first, it was just a joke for him. A dare. When a multi-millionaire friend of his first bet him a six-figure sum that he couldn't find a non-East Asian, preferably a white European, that could win this year's Miss International Queen, he happily took the bet, even though he himself at first believed it to be a lost cause.

The world's most prestigious transgender beauty pageant, after all, had an interesting gallery of past winners. Specifically, their racial composition. Despite contestants from a sizeable number of countries and multiple continents participating in the contest at least once, the ranks of the pageant's winners were dominated by East Asian contestants. Since its conception in 2004, only two Americans, one white and one black, managed to take the title, with four Latinas being the only semi-serious competition for the dominant East Asians.

Whether this was due to geography or something less politically correct was a discussion that was often had among both its fans and journalists covering it, with those discussions usually getting quite heated.

Regardless of what the answer truly was, however, the score was clear. No European had ever won the competition and only one American of European descent managed to do so near the contest's beginning.

Were he to try finding one who could finally do it, he had better been looking for truly exceptional individuals.

And that's where Mari came into the picture.

Mari, whose actual first name, for the last couple of years, was "Marina", and who was also known to her fans as "Queen Morena", was exactly the person he was looking for.

Blessed with a perfectly, effortlessly-passing face and body, a result of very good genetics and an early transition, with a slim figure, large natural breasts, nice, curvy ass, and a beautiful face dominated by big, blue eyes and framed by long, straight, black hair.

Even when he first saw her, a young woman waiting in front of a building rented by the modeling agency belonging to one of his associates, he knew that she had a bright future in this industry. And then, he found out that she was much less Cis than he had expected, and he realized that this must be fate.

Since her Eastern European homeland, Slovakia, didn't have a national transgender pageant she could win to qualify for Miss International Queen, he called some of his contacts and got her an Austrian passport, it helped that she had been working there for a few years, and off they went.

And now, here they were. A bright, young, crowned beauty looking up at him in silence with her big, beaming blue eyes all this time, while he just thought back to everything they've experienced on this journey together.

"I'm serious Marley," she almost stubbornly insisted. "You changed my life. Completely changed it. I have no idea where I would be without you. Well, OK, I do, but I don't want to think about it. I don't even know how to thank you."

"I pushed it a bit, but it's your victory," he replied, before putting a hand on her shoulder. "You managed all of that, while I started all of this because of a bet."

"Yeah, but still," she said cutely, putting her own hand on his before kissing it, smiling widely at the shock in his eyes at her actions. "I have to thank you for this, or else I couldn't live with myself," she continued as she started sinking to her knees, grinning up at him while he just stood there, motionless, looking down into her eyes with a flabbergasted look on his face.

"Wait, you're?" he stammered as she started undoing his designer jeans, knowing full well what she was about to, but still wanting her to say it.

"Oh c'mon, as if this was your first time getting blown by your client," she replied, amused, before pulling his jeans and boxers down to free his hardening cock. "Though, if you want to, feel free to imagine this is your first time to spice this up. Meanwhile, I'll blow you like the expert I am."

"Naah," was his reply, his voice almost breaking at the last second thanks to her grabbing his meaty shaft. "I'll just be enjoying what's happening."

She laughed for a moment at his words before winking her left eye at him, as if taking the terms of some bet he had come up with for the two of them.

Slowly, sensually, she licked his, by now, rock-hard prick.

"Mmm," she moaned to herself, as his body jerked under the double assault of both her soft tongue and the strengthened grasp of her hand on his prick. "Well, you survived the first few seconds. Not bad, I've had a few cases where this much alone was enough for me to be gulping down some warm cum already," she explained, almost mockingly so, just baiting him into resolutely responding.

"Yeah, you talked about that a lot," Marley said. "Don't compare me to virgins from your uni."

"As if you were out of the woods yet," Mari replied with a snicker. "I'll show you exactly why men fear nothing more than a woman who knows what blowjobs feel like."

And with that, she went all out.

Not wasting a single second in proving her words true, she put her hands on his thighs, before immediately engulfing the just-released cock before it could even process that she wasn't holding it anymore. In seconds, all nine inches of it were in her throat, her gag reflex apparently having left her years ago along with the last unfortunate bits of her masculinity.

She was in control now, and she knew it. Relished it, even. As his body once again started jerking while her oral cavity worked its magic on his hard organ and the first moans, groans, and grunts of pleasure left his mouth, whatever few, tiny doubts she may still have had about doing this dissipated rapidly.

"Daamn," she said, after releasing his thick tool from her throat's tight grasp, moving her face away from his crotch, and finally allowing herself to take a breath again as his cock slid on her tongue and out of her mouth. "You taste real good," she admitted as she stroked his saliva-covered dick. "Wouldn't have guessed that from such an old guy."

"I'm just forty-one," he replied with a touch of shocked amusement in his voice. "Not even twice as old as you. Pretty much the same generation," he insisted.

"I'm a zoomer, you're basically a mummy to me," she cheekily replied, and before he could retort in any way, took his prick back into her mouth.

This time, her throat would wait. Now, she thirstily circled her tongue around his cockhead and the first few inches of his dick that she periodically took past her lips, her mouth savoring the taste of his genitals just as much as her ears did the sounds he was making as she pleasured him.

He really tasted rather good. Being, as she said, a woman that knows how blowjobs feel, she had a lot of experience with her fellow carries of the Y-chromosome, and this was already among the better ones. She never thought much about maybe being a sugar baby and, for a few years at least, simply letting herself be pampered by a man two decades older than her, more or less, in exchange for constant genital gratification.

Not that it wouldn't have solved some of her financial problems right now. Or that she didn't already have a fair few of those guys trying to hit her up in her DMs. If all of them tasted as Marley did, well, she could definitely imagine herself being tempted too much to resist.

This could be especially funny now that she had won.

A crowned sugar baby queen, the, officially, most beautiful trans woman on Earth, choosing this life course? That could get juicy if the tabloid's got the wind of it.

Oh well. She'll have to think deeply about that later.

Now, it was time to go back to sucking.

"Oooh, yeeaah, Marii!" he moaned out, his sounds of pleasure cheering her on and fully snapping her out of whatever autopiloted gaze she was in while focusing on her previous train of thoughts. "Goddammit, can this get even better," he added with a particularly lustful groan as her soft tongue circled his entire cockhead for what must have been easily the 100th time while she ceaselessly sucked him as her head rhythmically bobbed.

"Oo et?" she said in response as she looked up at him with her big, striking blue eyes, managing to ask, "You bet?" surprisingly cleanly and understandably considering the four inches of his manhood, that was getting more and more ready to burst every second, in her mouth.

It was soon quite obvious what she meant by that. Putting her hands behind her back, she let her tongue rest for a bit before stretching the insides of her throat again with his cock, deciding to give him a completely hands-free blowjob.

That said, he wasn't as shy when it came to his hands.

"Oooh, yeah, God this is good," he grunted out as grabbed her head by those rich, black locks of hers to direct her head, though she was rather unwilling to cede control over her head's movements to him.

She just kept on moaning as she bobbed her head on his prick, taking it in and out in quick intervals, which he was doing his best to lengthen, and taking it down her throat with every fifth or sixth bob.

"Oh shit," he suddenly breathed out, and both of them knew what was coming. With him unable to endure her oral assault on his genitals anymore, she stopped bobbing her head and instead went straight into sucking him with all of her might, while he quickly took his right hand off of her head and started squeezing her large breasts through her T-shirt's thin fabric.

Then, in the last few seconds before his orgasm finally overwhelmed him, he tried to at least say something like, "Here it comes!" or, "Cumming!", or maybe some combination of such, but the only thing he managed to do was to moan unintelligibly as he squeezed her left breast even tighter than before, making her yelp in pain right as his cumshots started filling her mouth.

"Suck it all, yeah, that's a good girl," Marley breathed out as Mari's mouth was filled to the point of spilling out with five cumshots, while she did her best to swallow all of his salty spunk. "Aaah, fuck, yeah," he added. Even with her mouth overflowing, she still took the time to tease his, by now, ultra-sensitive cock with her skillful tongue.

Finally, she gulped his entire load down and, as she slid her still-sucking mouth off of the sensitive organ, made his body jerk in pleasure for the last time.

"That was great," he stated, in a surprisingly business-like sounding tone of voice, as she got back on her legs and looked him in the eyes, smiling. "You can surprise me like this any time you want, heh. Makes me wonder if this is how you secured the victory with some of the judges..."

"Oh c'mon, you would've known about it. Also, you should try to keep your sexual fantasies from becoming cuckish like this," Marina replied, rolling her shiny blue pools. "When I'll return from that next meeting I have in an hour, who knows? Maybe it'll make me want to thank you again. I was definitely looking forward to putting that thing of yours between my legs, too bad we didn't get to it. We wouldn't have even needed a lube with how wet I made that sweet thing."

"Sweet?" he asked after she turned around and headed for the door she had enthusiastically waltzed through just a couple of minutes ago, a bit surprised and the tiniest bit irritated at such a description of his manhood.

"You know that's what ´Marley´ means, right?" Marina replied as she reached her destination and opened the door, before turning around for one last round of banter with him before she left. "Your parents chose the perfect name for you if you ask me. Anyways, I'll be back in a few hours, we can talk and maybe have fun some more then. In the meantime, just make sure your sexual fantasies involve you in at least somehow active role, or at least that there won't be any chance of tabloids getting a whiff of you being a closet cuck. A queen can't risk her kingmaker being a worldwide meme material for members of her generation."

Marley just chuckled to himself as his young client left, wondering for a moment whether he was becoming old.

Then, his cock twitched, and he snapped back to reality with the realization that, no matter how old he might be now, he still has enough energy for the things that mattered.

HS98
HS98
647 Followers