A Question of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you want me to do what with that information?"

"Just hold onto it for the moment," she said with a smile in her voice.

After Larry called this pose done, she rolled to face me, quickly finding my hand and pushing it down to her bare stomach, over the satin shorts and then down further, easing my fingers between her legs as she used them to push the floppy leg of the shorts aside. In moments I could feel the heat of her pussy lips against my fingers. She leaned towards me, whispering, "I've been watching your hard dick all morning and God I want it in me so bad right now," before pressing her lips against mine in a soft kiss.

"Now that looks fucking hot!" Larry said as he snapped several pictures of us in this pose. "Perfect for that outfit. I love how the leg falls down her butt to expose so much of her butt cheek. Let's do that one every time. What do you think Linda?"

"I don't know," she said as she moved out from behind Larry and the camera, walking to the bed. She stepped to the foot of the bed and lifted Trudy's leg and hooked it over mine, spreading Trudy's legs slightly further. She looked down between Trudy's legs and pushed my middle finger, resting it on Trudy's pussy, between her hot wet lips, my finger pressing easily between the large amount of inner labia protruding. She held her hand on mine long enough to ensure I wasn't going to pull it back away before she climbed off the bed and walked around to the head of the bed. She bent over to look at the two of us in the extremely long fake kiss. She leaned closer to me and whispered to me, "If she wants to play, make her pay. I want you to keep your finger right between her lips and tease her clit every time you pose this way," before stepping back and telling Larry to shoot it like that.

I saw Trudy's eyes grow wide as the tip of my finger stroked between her lips and back and forth across her clit while Larry took several shots. "If that's the way she wants it, maybe we should really show them what this outfit is designed for," she said when Larry was done shooting.

"Oh?"

"Yeah," she said, pushing herself up and then pushing my shoulder to lay me on my back She swung her leg over mine, straddling me so that her pussy pressed against my hard dick and her tits, barely restrained in the loose top, were nearly brushing my chest. It didn't take too much wiggling on her part to work the floppy leg of her shorts aside enough that I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy pressing against my rock hard shaft. "Now who's teasing who?" she asked in a soft sultry voice. Almost without thinking I slid both hands up under the loose top, cupping a soft breast in each hand and giving each one a firm squeeze. "Ohhhhhh maybe both of us?"

Linda stepped back over to us and looked down at me with a crooked little grin. "Hey Larry. How's that looking? Does it look like they're having sex?" she called without taking her eyes off mine.

"Almost, but not quite," he called back.

Linda still staring right at me with that little grin said to Trudy, "Trudy, I think you need to sit on it."

"What?" Trudy asked in surprise.

"Sit on it. You know. Put his dick in you and sit on it."

"But he's your boyfriend! I was only teasing," she hissed in a loud whisper intended only for Linda to hear.

"Honey," Linda said taking her eyes from mine and looking up at Trudy as she squatted down. "If you're gonna tease my boyfriend, you better be ready to make him happy. Now put his cock in your pussy or stop teasing him."

"Oh really? Stop teasing him? What if I'm not just teasing? What if I'm just warming up to fuck him?" Trudy asked, a distinctly naughty look on her face.

"Then sweetie, you better fuck that dick like you mean it. And I don't mean just once. Cuz if we put this one in the set, you're gonna do the whole series this way. And Gene being my boyfriend, I'm invested in making sure he's one happy guy. Get my drift?"

"You sure that's the way you want it?" Trudy said.

Linda looked down at me and leaned down and kissed me on the lips with our heads facing opposite directions, then she leaned down to whisper to me, "Trust me, it'll be okay. Just play along with her and enjoy it. And if you can manage to make her climax before the end of the shoot, I'll give you a special prize later."

"And if I can't?"

"Well, the way I see it, you can't lose either way," she said as she lifted her face up to look down at me. Then she looked up at Trudy. "Okay. Have it your way!"

Trudy looked down at me and grinned while Linda was still standing only a foot from my head, my eyes looking right up under her robe at her bare pussy. "So the games afoot thenmy. We might have to hold perfectly still while he's shooting, but anything goes while we're switching positions."

I looked up at Linda a little surprised. "Have fun lover." Was all she said before she stepped away, a huge grin on her face.

Trudy lifted herself up and lifted my dick into the air. She pulled the leg of the shorts aside and sat down on me, easily sliding my dick into her extremely wet pussy. "Mmmmmmmm, I knew this would feel good."

"I don't think I'll ever understand women," I groaned softly as she sat still on me but seemed to be fucking me just by how she was squeezing her muscles deep in her vagina.

"Oh Honey, trust me, you'll never understand women," she groaned softly, her eyes closed as she wiggled her butt slightly moving me around in her pussy. "I know even after ten years my husband doesn't understand me."

"Your husband?" I asked quickly, pulling my hands from under her top.

"Oh don't worry. He doesn't mind when I do this," she cooed softly, still wiggling ever so slightly.

"You're sure? I mean the last thing I want to do is be caught messing around with another man's wife."

She looked down at me as Larry called that he was done with this pose, and grinned. "Trust me. If not, you can ask him," she said as she lifted her hips up and then let them down again, sliding me back up into her pussy. "He's right over there." I twisted around enough to see a man about my age standing next to a rack, looking in our direction, clearly not upset at what his wife was doing. She lifted herself up and down on my cock one more time before pushing all the way up off me. "I'll be back," she said as she climbed off the bed, leaving me laying there with my hard-on glistening with her juices. Madison stepped back to the bed wearing the next color of the sexy little outfit she had on before.

"Looks like someone's getting a little extra special treatment," she whispered as she lay down in front of me as she had done before, pressing her ass against my rock hard dick before reaching back over her shoulder to pull my face to hers. This time she kissed me for real for a few seconds before letting Larry adjust us to the same position as the recorded image. Four poses later she started climbing off me, leaning her face down to whisper that she was looking forward to us being done so she could fuck my hard dick again.

Janet made her four positions tease me as much as she could before she was done, and it was Trudy's turn again. As soon as she was pressing her back to my front, I wormed my hand down between us and let my fingers work between her pussy lips, Linda having to step over and move the shorts' leg to cover my hand in Trudy's pussy, which also gave me more time to tease her clit. As she rolled over to face me, I could see from the blush on her face that my finger had been having more than a little effect.

"Hope you're ready for this," she breathed as I rolled onto my back, and she moved to straddle me again. She lifted herself and pushed down my dick, her wet pussy making a soft squish as my cock filled her. She lifted and dropped herself half a dozen times before settling on me and looking down at her crotch to make sure the shorts were covering her impaled pussy. She leaned down at me, that same playful crooked grin on her face as she leaned down and allowed me to lift my hands under her top and cup her tits.

I grasped her tits again, this time letting her nipples stick through my fingers, squeezing them with the sides of my fingers when she least expected it, causing her to gasp suddenly. "Ohhhhhhh, so you can be naughty too, can you?" she asked as she squeezed my cock with her pussy, almost as hard as her hand had done a few minutes ago. She squeezed my cock off and on until Larry was done, and then she humped her ass up and down half a dozen times before lifting off me to walk away.

"Looks like she's really having fun today," Madison said as she lay down next to me again.

"Today? She's done this before?"

"Oh yeah," Madison whispered. "Linda gives her the opportunity when she can."

"Why would she do that?" I asked as Madison turned to face me.

"Because it's the only time she gets a cock," Madison whispered, holding her face in front of mine until our lips almost touched.

"If she's married...." I asked before Madison could climb off the bed. All she did was smile back at me before walking away to change while Janet climbed onto the bed and lay down again, pressing herself against me.

In some ways this was almost boring. By the time we'd gone through four colors of the same outfit with the three of them, it was obvious that Trudy was getting more and more excited, but for me, well, there was just too much time between each round for me to get anywhere near close. What it was doing was getting me damn frustrated. I was actually glad that Madison only had one left, Janet was done, and Trudy had two.

"God, I am so fucking close," Trudy whispered as Larry finished her fifth color set, my cock stuck deep inside her once again. "Only one left. How about you make me come with you in me?"

"What if I don't want to?" I asked, hoping she'd buy into the tease.

"Well, we'll just have to see then, won't we?" she said as she lifted herself off of me. "Be right back stud."

It didn't take long for her to slip out of the light colored flowery patterned outfit and into a deep blue with tiny little white shapes all over it. She walked back and settled on the bed with her back to me again. I pressed my finger between her lips as I had done each time, teasing her clit with the tip of my finger.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," she whispered over and over as she struggled to hold still while I let my finger circle around and around her hard clit. I let her pull off my hand as she rolled over to face me, quickly sliding my finger back between her lips and across her hard clit. "Oh God. Not yet. Please. Wait until you're in me," she breathed, clearly struggling to not climax.

Larry didn't take long, and she was soon settling on top of me, my cock sliding deep inside her. I moved a hand down and stroked her clit with my finger as she lifted and lowered herself a few times. "Okay guys. Hold still for me. Gene. Both hands under her top please. Yeah. There you go. Trudy, a little more forward. Yeah. That's it," he said.

"Okay crew. Let's take a few minutes break and then we can start the next set."

"Oh fuck," Trudy groaned, almost immediately bouncing herself up and down my cock. She slid up and down as she rocked her hips, grinding her clit into my shaft and the base of my cock with each stroke. "Shit yes," she moaned after only a very short couple minutes her whole body trembling and shaking as she tried to still slide up and down my shaft. She finally collapsed on top of me, her head laying next to mine as her tits pressed to my chest. "Thank you," she whispered softly. She lay on me for a few more seconds and then climbed off of me when she saw Linda walking over.

"Hey stud," Linda said as she crawled onto the bed. "You wanna take care of that or leave it for later?"

"Are you asking if I wanna be fucked? In front of all these people?"

She giggled. "What have you two been doing for the last hour and half? Fucking in front of everyone," she said to me. "It's okay if you wanna wait. And no, no one else is going to try and fuck you, except maybe Madison, but you're gonna get a break here for a while, so if you two wanna go off behind a tree and play while I'm shooting my next set, I won't mind."

"I don't understand," I said as I rolled onto my side and looked up at her. "Why are you trying to get me to fuck other women? I mean, all I need is you. I'm content just with you."

"My experience with guys is that they're never content with just one pussy," she said softly, stroking my face. "I love you and I want to keep you, so I'm willing to let you dabble. I'm trying to show you that I won't mind if you do."

"Honey. Linda. Once I met Grace, I never had sex with anyone ever. Not that there weren't times I might have thought about it, but I never did. It was a pledge we made to each other at the altar. She was mine and I was hers and that was forever. Forsaking all others. We meant it."

"So, you're not really interested in having sex with other people?'

"No. I want you. You're all I need."

"And all this... Hasn't changed your mind?"

"Well. I was a bit concerned at first. I thought that Jason guy was gonna try and put it to you in that sexy outfit you had on. DAMN you looked so good in that."

"Then wait until you see the next one," she said with a grin. "No. Jason wouldn't. And of course he couldn't while I had a blocker on. But if it was you...I might be tempted to do something like what Trudy did."

"Yeah. About her. Why?"

"I kinda feel like I owe her. Her husband got hurt on a set. Hurt in a way that makes things never work again. So she had a wonderful relationship with him, but they can never have sex that way. So every so often he lets her play with someone, as long as he's there to watch. And I let her as well. Today it was you. I thought you might enjoy it."

"Honey, all I want is you. I don't need any of this kind of sex," I whispered, reaching out to her. I pulled her down on top of me and she moved her face to mine, the two of us kissing a long slow wet kiss. "I love you," I whispered when she broke the kiss.

"And I love you," she whispered back. "I'd tell you that you didn't have to fuck anyone else, but we still have a long afternoon of shooting, and I can't guarantee you aren't going to want to stick this into a waiting pussy."

"I have to do this more?"

"Oh you're gonna see Madison, Janet and Trudy in at least three more outfits before we're done. You sure you don't wanna go off and fuck Madison while I'm doing my next set?"

"Welllll. Maybe I might want to get a little relief. But why Madison? I'd much rather fuck you."

"I wouldn't mind, but then neither would Madison, and you've teased the shit out of her already this morning," she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh trust me. I've been watching you two. You've been teasing each other all morning. I think maybe you like teasing her."

"I haven't been teasing her," I said a little defensively.

"Oh lover. You have sooooo been teasing her. Even if you didn't realize it, you've been doing exactly what turns her on. She loves to be the one doing the chasing. At least until she catches you. Then it's a whole different game."

"But I haven't been doing anything. I swear!"

"It's okay Gene. I don't mind. In fact, I think it's kinda nice. She hasn't had anyone to chase for a long time. Larry gave in wayyyy too easy for her tastes."

"Oh Lord," I groaned, flopping my head back on the bed.

"Trust me. You're doing just fine," she whispered before getting up. "Here comes Madison. You two have some fun, okay?" she added before walking away, her hand reaching out to stroke down Madison's arm before continuing on away from us.

"Hey there stud. Got some time for some serious necking?" Madison asked as she crawled onto the bed and then over me as I lay on my back. She held herself upright on her knees and pulled off the robe that was covering her naked body and tossed it aside. "There. Now we're even," she whispered as she leaned down until her nipples brushed my chest. "Now, we were sorta kissing before. Wanna make it a for real kiss?" she asked in that soft whisper as she leaned her face down towards mine. In moments she was kissing me, not just a little wet kiss, but an erotic 'God I wanna fuck you kiss'. It took a few moments for her kiss to work on me, after which I couldn't help but return the kiss. I reached up to her sides and let my arms slip around her as she lay herself down on me, her tits now smashed to my chest and her pelvis pressing against my quickly re-hardening dick.

"I know why she fell in love with you if you kissed her like that the first time. God that was a 'fuck me kiss' if I ever felt one. Is that what you wanna do? Fuck me?" she asked in a soft whisper. "You wanna put your cock deep in my pussy and make me come around you?"

"Don't you think we should do this someplace a little more private?" I asked, wondering if having sex in the middle of a photoshoot stage was really a good idea.

"Why? Afraid someone might see what a fantastic lover you are?" she asked with a giggle, wiggling her hips to grind herself against my hard-on.

"Not really. More afraid we might end up on the internet," I answered honestly.

"Never gonna happen."

"Oh? All these people with cell phones?"

She grinned and lifted herself up and then called out, "Hey Janet! Come here a second!" then she looked back at my face and grinned. "I know you wouldn't believe it from me. How about Janet?"

"Yeah? What's up? Want a third?" Janet asked as she stood by the bed in nothing but a semi-sheer robe.

"Well. Maybe," Madison said with a grin, pushing herself up so she was sitting up astride me. She held a hand out and helped Janet climb onto the bed. "Gene might enjoy a little scenery while I'm riding this fantastic cock."

"Ohhhhhh. Now that is a nice idea," she cooed softly as she walked on her knees towards my head. In moments she was straddling my face, her robe pulled apart, facing Madison.

"So Janet. Tell Gene why I'm not worried about someone filming me and putting it on the internet," Madison said as she lifted my cock upright with her fingers.

"That's easy," Janet said as she pushed her knees apart to lower her pussy towards my face. She reached down and found my hands with hers and lifted them to her chest, coaxing me to cup her large soft breasts, her pussy fractions of an inch from my lips. "We all sign a NDA. Any of us get caught doing something like that, we not only never work for her again, but we get our pussies sued off," she said softly while I felt Madison slowly sink down my again rock hard shaft.

"How about a race. Wanna see who comes first?" Madison asked Janet as she started to bounce on my dick.

"What do I get if I win?" Janet asked as she lowered herself the last few fractions of an inch to bring her pussy to my lips, her inner labia spreading easily as I licked my tongue along her slit.

"How about you get to finish him off?" Madison said breathlessly as she started bouncing energetically up and down my shaft, her bare ass slapping against my thighs with each stroke.

"Ohhhh. So tempting. But my girlfriend would get jealous," Janet moaned softly as I found her clit with my tongue. "But my pussy wouldn't mind a cum bath."

"I bet we could get him to do that," Madison answered breathlessly. "Of course you have to win, and right now, I'm sooooo fucking on the way it's ridiculous."

"That close?"

"Oh yeah. I've been thinking about this for hours. Shit it's been a long time since we fucked in bed this morning."

"Oh? Linda let you sleep with her?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't she?"

"Just thought she might be a little more protective of this one," Janet groaned as I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clit, making her whole body tremble for a moment. "God, he's almost as good at this as you are."