A Question of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's saying something," Madison moaned, her pussy sliding quickly up and down my shaft as she pounded her ass against my thighs. I could feel my head beating against her cervix each time with little tingles shooting through my body. I could only imagine that it was having a similar effect on her. Each plunge down me made an audible squish as my cock filled her vagina, her soft hot walls caressing me and stroking over and around my fat head.

"Shit. I might beat you," Janet moaned, her legs starting to tremble on either side of my head. "Jesus, he's not wasting any time."

"Yeah. Neither am I. But I still think I'm going to wiiiiiiinnnnnn!" she squealed as she slammed herself down on to me, her whole body shaking and trembling as she climaxed around me. I could feel her pussy convulsing around me, squeezing and trying to draw me deeper into her as she sat on me climaxing.

"Oh fuck!" Janet gasped suddenly, leaning slightly forward and grinding her pussy against my face. "Oh fuck, here it comes. Ohhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUCK!" she cried loudly as she too climaxed, her juices gushing out of her pussy around my chin to run down my face and neck. Three times her body jerked and issued another gush of cum onto my chin and chest.

I felt Madison pull off of me and sit on my legs, her hands wrapping around my dick. She started stroking me, her hands sliding quickly up and down my shaft and over my engorged head with each stroke. Janet was still trembling slightly as she moved herself off my face and down my body until she was almost sitting on my stomach. "Come on lover. Give her your load," Madison cooed quietly as she continued to stroke me. "Just think about filling me up like you did this morning in the shower, pumping my hot sexy body full of cum! Oh yeah. Give it to me baby. Let it happen," she coaxed as I lay there, panting, my hips barely able to hold still as her hands flew up and down my cock. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard!" she said softly just before my body stiffened and jerked. I felt my cock pump a gush of pent up cum out for her. My body jerked over and over until all I could do was lay there and twitch while Madison gently coaxed the last drools of my cum out of me.

"That was a load alright," Janet said as she slid off of me and sat on the bed, lines of cum running from her big tits to her pussy. "I'm thinking that Madison would have rather had this one in her."

"Yeah. But then I'd been leaking it all over the clothes all afternoon," she said with a smile. "But once we're done for the day, then I'll take one like that any time he wants."

"You know. You're one hell of a lucky guy. Who else has two supermodels wanting his dick in them?"

"I have no idea," I panted.

"None Honey. None at all," Janet said with a grin. "I think I better rinse off. Anyone else for a quick dip to cool and clean?"

"I will," Madison said with a grin. "You coming?"

"If you want," I agreed, letting her pull me off the bed. The three of us walked to the water's edge and then into the surf, letting the waves splash us to cool us off and also clean the remnants of sex off of me.

I couldn't help but notice that as soon as we'd vacated the bed, several local men carried it away, a canopied pergola quickly replacing it with a rattan mat for a floor. Madison looped her arm in mine while Janet took my other arm, the three of us headed back to where my chair was in the shadows of the tree and Madison settled me back into it, leaving my robe hanging over the back.

"Break's over. Time for Linda to start her next set," Madison said with a smile. "You're gonna enjoy this outfit."

"I am?"

"Oh yeah. She designed it special for you," Madison said as Janet slipped away.

I watched Linda walk to the mat with Jason. He stood in the middle of the mat, still naked, and Linda stood in front of him. Instead of looking at the camera, she looked at me, her eyes portraying deep lust. She reached an arm back to pull Jason against her back. His hands moved to rest on her hips as Larry started to snap pictures. He called "okay", and Linda coaxed Jason's hands higher on her and more around her front until she was pulling his hands up under her breasts, the material of the dress pulling up in front all the way to the bottom of her breasts, clearly leaving enough room for his hands to slide into the top of the dress from below. He held his hands there while she again reached over her shoulder to pull his head down towards her neck as if he were kissing her neck and she was stroking his hair.

Again Larry did his magic with his camera before Linda moved again, this time holding one of Jason's hands under her breast and pushing the other down to gather and separate an almost unseen gap in the front apart, exposing her entire right leg all the way to the waistband of the dress. It took no imagination at all to know that behind the still hanging portion of the skirt was her bare pussy, ripe for being touched by his hand. Larry again took his shots before Linda turned to face Jason, the two putting their arms around each other and kissing, Linda offering a view of her nearly bare back, only an assortment of thin straps crossing her creamy white skin to hold the dress together, the waistband angling down into a V that ended just barely above the crack of her ass.

"Damn! That's one sexy dress," Larry said quietly as he took the last of the pictures.

"That it is," I agreed as Linda pulled away from the naked Jason and walked away from him.

One of the other young ladies, whose name I couldn't remember, walked over in an incredibly short dress posing in front of Jason, allowing his hands to roam around her front side until Larry had taken his fill of pictures. She turned sideways and let Larry take several snaps before turning all the way around to leave her butt facing the camera, her head leaning on Jason's shoulder as he stroked his hands up and down her bare back and skirt covered ass.

This went on for nearly two hours, girl after girl and outfit after outfit until it was again my turn. Linda had me dressed in a tie around my bare neck and a tuxedo jacket, and nothing else as Madison, Janet, Trudy and Sam, all took turns modeling the same dresses the younger girls had worn. The biggest difference was that this time each worked to accentuate their curves, the biggest difference between them and the young wispy models that they had started with. I had to admit, that I much preferred the curvy women to the slender young models. Each of the four took their time making sure I touched them in all the right ways for the camera, especially Janet, who did her best to coax my hands to her tits at every opportunity. To my surprise, after about two hours of holding, touching, and pressing against them, it was starting to get boring. When Madison pressed herself against me in another sexy dress, and commented on my lack of hard-on, I realized exactly what Linda had done. She intentionally let me see her fondling and being fondled by James in the sexy dress for the camera, and then let me realize just how run of the mill it felt for the models. Unlike the morning session, where the ladies were working to keep me turned on, this part of the shoot was all business like, well, mostly anyway. Other than Janet and Madison trying to get me to touch them, the other ladies came, did their thing and left as if they were getting a sandwich at a deli counter.

No. I don't think I have anything to worry about with Linda doing this, at least not in this kind of setting. Nakedness was just part of the work scene, and it wasn't any more sexual than... a doctor doing a pelvic exam. If you saw a dick or pussy, it was just part of the job.

By the time we were done, I was tired. I had no idea that it took so much energy to just stand there and be photographed. But by the time we got done with a two hour session, my legs hurt, my arms were tired and my back ached. I was more than ready to call it a day!

"Well, what do you think?" Linda asked me as she settled in the little cart next to me for the ride back to the hotel.

"To be honest, it's a crap ton of work. I'm almost as tired and sore as if I worked a fire scene," I answered quietly.

"Ohhhhh. I'm sorry sweetie. How about we have a nice massage when we get back to our bungalow?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all. My back is stiff and sore."

"How about the two of us give you a rub down?" Madison asked from where she sat on the other side of me. "I'm sure Linda and I can get those muscles loosened up."

"I bet you can." I nodded, wondering if sex was on her mind as well. "But I'll be honest. I'd love to feel Linda give me a little massage and then maybe she and I take a snooze before dinner."

"If that's what you want," she said, clearly disappointed.

We rode the rest of the way back to the hotel in silence and then Madison walked away, clearly upset, while Linda and I followed some distance behind her, hand in hand. "I think I pissed her off," I whispered, not really wanting Madison to hear.

"Yeah. I think so too."

"Not that I don't like her, but honestly, what I really would love is some alone time with you," I said softly. "All of this...stuff. It was an awful lot to take in, but some quiet time is really what I need right now."

"So, you're saying that all this didn't chase you away?"

"Well, in the morning I was a bit more concerned. But by the end of the afternoon, seeing them undress right out in the open and then rub all over me in those sexy outfits. Well, it actually got to be no big deal. Other than Trudy fucking me in the morning, nothing else all day was a sexual touch, you know what I mean?"

"I do. And how much sexualization of that touch is really up to the model. You saw how much Trudy pushed, yet Sam was completely dispassionate, only touching as much as needed to get the shot done. Both looked equally sexy in their poses, but clearly Sam did so without making it sexual."

"You know. I get the feeling you picked your models for this shoot intentionally to contrast some of that."

"Me? Would I do that?"

"Yeah. I think you would," I answered as we walked up into the little bungalow.

"Let me take that," she said, reaching out to slip the robe off of me, leaving me naked again. "Now. You lie down and let me give you a nice massage," she said with a smile.

"Sure," I said as I lay down on my belly and pulled a pillow down under my chest to get comfortable. "Can I ask a question?" I said softly.

"Sure. Anything you want."

"If I wasn't here. No. Let me say that different. Before there was a 'me' in your life, would you have been fucking Jason?"

"What you mean to ask is that before I met you, would I have brought Jason back here and fucked him instead of you? That's what you're really wanting to know isn't it?"

"Yeah. Kinda is."

"Gene. I promise to never lie to you, no matter if I think the answer isn't what you want to hear or not. Yes. I would have brought him back here for sex."

"And if we were together but I wasn't here?" I asked as she spread some lotion on my back and started to rub my stiff muscles.

"No," she whispered. "I haven't since I met you. That night we had sex in the hot tub, I haven't had another man with me that way since."

"Why not?" I whispered, not really sure I wanted to hear the answer.

"Because by the next morning, I realized that you were something special and I had experienced something intimate in a way that I hadn't ever felt before. Oh don't get me wrong. I've had sex hundreds of times with all sorts of men. But all of them treated me in a way you didn't. They treated me like a prize. You treated me like what we shared was the prize. You had no idea who I was, yet you treated me like a queen. But not because I was famous, or a supermodel, but because that's the way you treat women that you care about, and yes, I could tell you cared. If you didn't, you would have turned around as soon as I started undressing. But you didn't. You respected me. And that, sir, touched me more deeply than anything you could have ever said."

I rolled over, grabbing her arm in the process. I pulled her down on top of me and pulled her face to mine. She looked into my eyes and then lowered her head the last few inches to press her lips to mine. We lay, embracing for long minutes, enjoying the sensation of our kiss, losing each other into it before finally having to come up for air. "I love you," I whispered.

"And I love you," she whispered back. I opened my mouth to say something, and she pressed a finger against my lips. "No. Don't say what I think you're going to say. Not yet."

"Okay. Why not? Assuming of course that I was going to say what you think I was going to say."

"Oh. I'm pretty sure I know what you were going to say. But there's still one thing left we have to deal with."

"Madison," I whispered.

"Madison," she nodded. "You know that I can't leave Madison."

"You and Madison share everything, don't you?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"You know. When I was in high school, I dated a pair of twins. They shared everything too."

"Everything?"

"Yeah. Everything, well not at first. They thought it was fun to leave their boyfriends wondering. It chased off a lot of boyfriends. Most of them couldn't get over not knowing who was kissing them. It only took me a couple times before I could tell who was who. They might have looked the same, but they didn't kiss the same. So instead of chasing me away, I bought into their game. Over a number of weeks they just kept ratcheting things up, even swapping on a date. I ended up taking Angel out to a movie and feeling her up. She didn't think I knew, but I could tell, so I turned the tables on them. Before the movie was over, her panties were in my pocket and my fingers smelled distinctly of pussy. She of course wouldn't let me have sex with her that night, but I knew why. That was just taking things a little too far."

"But it didn't end there?"

"Uh uh. One day her sister and I were going to go out and I still had to shower after working out. She was over at my apartment waiting while I was showering, and all of a sudden, she was in the shower with me."

"But it wasn't her?"

"Nope. It was Angel. Took me a while to figure it out because she wouldn't kiss me. It was only after I was pumping my cock in and out of her that her sister stepped into the shower. After that, the three of us spent the night together. Pretty soon it was the three of us hanging out together and on plenty of occasions, the three of us were in bed together. I had to learn quickly how to satisfy two women at once."

"So when did it happen? When did they stop sharing you?"

"When Angel fell in love with someone that wasn't me," I said with a little shrug.

"Angel's sister. It was Grace, wasn't it?"

"It was."

"So what happened when you married Grace?"

"Well, for two years I never knew who'd be stepping into the shower with me in the morning. That was the price of living in the same house with both of them," I said quietly.

"And Grace didn't mind sharing you with Angel?"

"We had an agreement. Angel could have me all she wanted as long as she didn't ask me to cum in her pussy and she didn't monopolize me. Cuming inside her, that treat was for Grace and Grace alone."

"And you kept that bargain?"

"As best I could. There were times that I just couldn't hold back, but Grace understood. Her sister was every bit as good in bed as Grace was, and they were both experts at getting me off. Kind of like you are."

"And that worked... for the three of you?"

"Yeah. It did mostly. At first, we were all sharing a bed more nights than not. Over time Angel spent less time in bed with us and wanted sex with me more at other times. She loved to tease me into sex by doing yoga naked in the living room and that sort of thing. She was a lot more daring with her sexual desires, wanting to have sex in more challenging places. The car, the park, in a movie theater, and a few times in stores. It seemed like that was how she wanted to differentiate herself from what Grace and I had. When she met Ben, she shifted her focus to him. She spent less time trying to tease me and more time trying to tease him. Grace and I got married soon after and neither of us ever had anyone else after that day."

"Did Angel's guy, Ben, the one she finally left to be with... Did he ever have Grace, before you were married I mean?"

"Not that I know of."

"Do your kids know? That you slept with their aunt as well as their mom?"

"I think Jen figured it out from bits and pieces of conversation over the years, but she's never said anything."

"You know. This all explains a lot. You're not being overly freaked out when Madison joined us, or when we asked you to be naked at the shoot. You just seemed to handle it all in stride. I'd never pegged you for someone who had been that... adventurous, but now I'm glad you had been. So, do you think your kids will have a problem with you living with two women at once again?"

"I don't think that either of them would say anything, as long as they knew I was happy."

"You think you're still up to keeping two women happy at the same time?"

"I think that it'll be easier this time."

"Why is that?"

I chuckled. "Because I have one advantage that I didn't have with Grace and Angel. I know damn well that the two of you are going to be having each other as well as me. The girls did that a little, but nothing like what you and Madison have. In some ways, it'll make it easier for you to be on the road. I won't have to worry about you banging some guy model. You get done you can go back to your room and play all night with Madison."

"That is true, isn't it?"

"I guess the question is, will you be happy?" I asked softly.

"I can't think of anything that would make me happier than trying to satisfy you every night," she said with a grin.

"Well, you know it won't be every night. I work one night out of three," I chuckled back.

"In that case, it'll work out just fine. But there is one thing."

"What's that?"

"I won't make you promise not to cum in Madison any more. If she didn't get to share that with you, I think she'd be a most unhappy girl."

"So it's decided then?"

"I think this has to have been the strangest proposal of all time," she said with a grin.

"So we need to set a date I guess."

"I hope you don't mind a huge wedding."

"How huge?"

"Well. I imagine even the press will be there. And don't worry. You won't have to pay for anything. I'll have all kinds of companies and people falling all over themselves to be able to say that they were a supplier for a wedding like this."

"And Madison?"

"Maid of honor of course."

"You think she'll be good with that? She won't want to be a second bride?"

"Silly boy. You know it's illegal to marry two women."

"True."

"But there's no law at all about having a live-in nanny."

"If we have a live-in nanny, doesn't that mean you need to have a baby?"

"Just as soon as you can give me one lover," she whispered. "Wanna start practicing?"

"With pleasure." I grinned back as she climbed on top of me. "Just one question. Won't getting pregnant mess up your career?"

She lifted herself over me and lifted my hard dick towards her pussy and slowly sank down on me, her hot wetness slowly enveloping me. "Actually, I've been thinking. A pregnant woman can still be a sexy woman and there aren't a lot of companies that make sexy stuff for pregnant women. I think it's time we start a new fashion trend."

"Isn't Madison gonna be jealous?" I asked as she started to lift and lower herself on me.

"Not necessarily," Linda said with a grin. "I can think of a way that she wouldn't be jealous."

"Oh? What's that?" I groaned as she bounced faster on me. I was surprised at how turned on I was and how quickly she was pushing my body towards climax. I could feel my hard shaft sliding in and out of her pleasantly snug soft depths, her walls caressing over and around my mushroom head. "Ohhhh God, you're gonna make me come so fast."