A Question of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's the answer to your question," she panted softly as she looked down at me, her tits flopping up and down with each stroke.

"What? Making me come?" I groaned, feeling the urgency tingle and race through me. "Oh shit," I grunted as my body bucked up into her, pumping the pent up cum of the afternoon into her. Time after time my body spasmed and pumped more into her as she sat on me trembling and shuddering with her own climax.

"Trust me. You do to her what you just did to me and she isn't going to be jealous at all," she whispered as she leaned down onto me, pressing her tits into my chest before she lowered her face to mine. She pressed her lips to mine in a soft loving kiss.

"Why won't she be jealous if I do that?" I asked breathlessly as we broke the kiss.

"You know. For a really smart man, sometimes you can be awfully slow," she giggled. "What usually happens when a guy fills a woman's vagina with gallons of cum?"

"I guess that depends."

"On what?" she asked with a grin, clearly enjoying dragging this out.

"Well. Birth control for one."

"Ahhhhhh. Now he's getting the idea," she said softly.

"Is there something about you and birth control that I should know?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"Me? Not at all. I won't stop until the day of our wedding. Not that I don't want your baby, but I also want to still look this incredible to you in my wedding dress."

"Yeah. Okay. So then I'm confused."

"Well. Why would Madison not be jealous?" she asked. "Unless she was doing something first?"

I looked up at her quizzically. "What you're saying sounds like Madison is getting pregnant before you. But both of you are on birth control, right?"

"You asked me. You never asked her," she whispered.

"And she's not...."

"Uh uh," Linda whispered, shaking her head slowly. "Not for years."

"But she was married to Larry."

"So?"

"She wasn't..."

"Honey, before Larry, she hadn't had a cock in her pussy for almost six years. There wasn't any need for birth control."

"But I though she was like...sexually active, like you were."

Linda chuckled. "She was. But that doesn't have to mean cocks, does it?"

"Ohhhhh God. I am soooo fucking stupid!" I groaned. "I just assumed..."

"That she and I were alike that way? I'm much more of a switch-hitter than she ever was. The fact that she WANTS yours is really saying something. She and Larry married because they were drunk, and she wanted a baby. It was never going to last, and it didn't."

"But she didn't get pregnant, did she?"

"From Larry? Uh uh."

"But the last few days.... All the times she's tried to get me into her?"

"Oh yeah. She's ripe and all you need to do is plant the seeds," she said with a giggle. "Wouldn't surprise me at all if she gets pregnant first, given how full you always fill me."

"Oh damn," I groaned. "And you're good with this?"

"I can't think of a nicer present to give her, especially since I'm getting the rest of you forever more," she whispered before she lowered her face back to mine for another long passionate kiss. "Now. Can I go tell her the news?"

"I already heard," Madison said as she walked naked into the bungalow. She knelt down next to me, and Linda rolled off to lay on my left side, making room for Madison on my right. She lay down next to me and pressed herself tightly to me, her hand finding my softened, cum covered cock. "If I make this hard again, will you make a deposit in the bank of Madison?"

I looked at Linda who grinned and nodded. "Somehow I think this is going to be even more difficult than Grace and Angel were," I said quietly.

"Grace and Angel?" Madison asked curiously.

"I'll tell you later. But suffice it to say that this isn't the first time Gene has had to tend with pleasing two women at once or married one of them."

"I'm looking forward to that story," Madison said as she leaned her face to mine and softly kissed my cheek. "I think that Linda is the luckiest woman in the world. And I'm the second luckiest," she whispered. "Welcome to the family!"

----The end---

Authors Note: I know from the feedback and comments that chapter 4 of this story wasn't what you expected. I hope that this concluding chapter makes sense of what seems like a departure from the romantic story. I've enjoyed writing this short series and don't expect to continue it on from here. I have too many more my readers are begging for more chapters for. Thank you for being a loyal reader of my works!