A Question of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent closer and strained to hear her almost indecipherable chatter, but in the midst of her masturbatory fury, he again clearly heard his name. She was plainly pleading for him to fuck her. "Oh Gawd," her voice trembled with urgency. "Why am I torturing myself? We're alone, we're adults and we both want it!" Her voice was shallow but straining to be heard as if coming out of a dream. "I'm hungry for your hard cock. If you want me Mickey I'm yours. Fuck me, please fuck me. Take care of me and I'll be good to you. My body is yearning for your touch."

To say that he was stunned would be the understatement of the decade. Mickey questioned for a fleeting second that this was some sort of sadistic, perverted joke. Though his mother was not known for her humor, could this be related to the earlier scene on the sofa? She must be playing a cruel prank. But she was lying fully naked in front of her son and jamming two fingers into her sopping wet cunt, while moaning his name and literally begging to be fucked! This was serious indeed. But was it real?

He also wondered for a moment if there could be another "Mickey." Yes, she apparently was aroused earlier on the couch, and she seemed to have creamed her pink panties. And this vulgar yet physically enticing display of lewd, wanton lust was not open to interpretation. But maybe it wasn't meant for him. Or even for him to have seen it. And here he was, lurking at the foot of her bed with his bulging cock in his hand, while she squirmed in orgasmic ecstasy. All the while her secret, darkest fantasies were being spied on as by an incestuous Peeping Tom.

Helen's state of conscienceless appeared just short of awakened reasoning. She was still mumbling out her desires, but her see-sawing fingers had brought her volcanic pussy to the point of eruption. Her body twisted on the mattress as if an unseen cock was pounding away at her obedient opening. The torrential spasms started and were plain to see. Mickey had never taken the time to watch a woman experience her climax, but this display was right in front of his eyes. He ogled the frenzied figure on the bed like watching a woman in a hypnotic trance.

Convulsions began just beneath her ribs and rippled under the skin, driving hard and fast towards her vagina. She grunted and groaned with the strain and then shrieked with a thrill. Her body seemed no longer to be under her control and she was unable to hide or halt her inner passions. The waves rolled down her belly and lifted her hips from the sheets, repeatedly driving them into the bed. She was screaming now, lost in her delirium. Her thoughts were vivid in her mind but her surroundings had faded into insignificance.

"Mickey," Helen repeated as if she beheld him through her tightly clamped lids. "Fuck me, fuck me! Tell me what to do, to please you, to serve you. I'll be yours. It's lurid and lewd to want to fuck your mother. And it's obscene and degenerate for me to want you to. But I do, damn it!" Her toes were curled and digging into the mattress and her legs shook as the vibrations steadily increased. It was all centered on her pelvis. And that's where it exploded.

Mickey stared in disbelief. Her lithe body froze. No movement at all, but the tremendous shaking and pounding of her hips. The bed frame banged against the wall while the springs creaked a repetitive two-note tune. Her hair was tossed side to side and extended veins were visible at her neck. The normally fine, pale flesh was red and mottled. Her big tits danced a frantic figure-eight on her chest and her stomach muscles contracted. Every tendon looked stretched. A throaty, strangled "grrrr" escaped from the depths of her lungs. The spasms rocked her to her core, wave after wave of epic release, touched her very essence. Finally, the thunder passed. After what seemed an eternity of bliss, the shaking stopped. Her body fell back limp and wrung out. Her legs drooped and the tenseness faded. She appeared to fall more heavily asleep, the determined look on her face eased and her breathing slowly resumed. A trickle of oily liquid seeped down her thigh and her nipples assumed their usual softness. If she were in her right mind, she would be thankful that it was all just a perverted wet dream. A dark fantasy that she could use, but that would be forever locked inside of her.

Mickey was still standing beside the bed, unsure of what to do. His tall, lanky frame and eager, throbbing organ casting a shadow on the sultry, unsuspecting woman recovering from her dizzying episode. Her most raw emotions were played out in graphic detail. At first flabbergasted and embarrassed, feeling like a crude voyeur spying his mother's most intimate behavior, he was drawn inexorably closer and believed that this was meant to be.

Then he was startled. Like a shot in the dark, she was speaking in a plain, strong voice. He turned to run, but something was odd. Her eyes were pleasantly closed and she wasn't actually speaking to him, but more at him. Flat on her back and talking to the ceiling, it was an eerie sight, but she spoke as though she could see him. He came closer to the bed and stared intently.

There was one final, longingly desperate plea, "Please Mickey honey, fuck your mother. I want it, and we'll never tell. Take my pussy and make it yours. I'll do anything you want. Make me your mommy-slut, and I'll show you just how much this means to me. Fill my cunt with your milky seed and I'll suck it clean, and keep it hard for you. We'll fuck whenever you want." The voice was more clear and more demanding. There could be no doubt. On her face was a rosy-cheeked smile. He would only be fulfilling her wishes.

He was taken by a compelling urge to comply. This was his duty to his mom- like bringing in groceries or shoveling snow. It took only a minute before he climbed onto the bed and crawled between her legs. His cock had gone terribly limp when she first spoke, but now it could hammer nails. He inched forward on his knees to the entrance of her swollen snatch. His groping hands reached for her plump tits. His randy cock required no more stimulation. It took little pressure to pry her thighs apart and she involuntarily wrapped them around his back. The short, curly blonde hairs were matted and sticky from her rich liquid. The narrow gap was red and raw. Her well-lubed cunt was inviting and offered no resistance.

He scooted closer to her hips and grabbed her tits to pull himself in. His first thought had always been to squeeze those big jugs and nibble on the pert tips, but he was so close to cumming, that he felt certain that his cock needed to be in that hot snatch. He guided his massive organ to her triangle and rubbed the flared head three or four times over her pink knob, eliciting a smothered moan. She squirmed and adjusted her butt on the bed, seemingly so that he had a direct line to her cunt. Mickey couldn't believe how accomodating she'd become, even in her semi-conscious condition. With one long thrust, he rammed his firm, alabaster column up to the hilt. Helen's fuzzy hole was like a vacuum, pulling him inside and gripping him tightly. He struggled a bit to draw it back, and then eased it forward again, slathering her slick fluids down the length and breadth of his steely pole.

Now he was ready for action. Slamming his heavy balls against her ass, he buried every inch of his serpentine tool and began pumping madly, realizing that he was at a point of no return. The pressure built to the maximum.

He gripped her around the waist and used all of his torque to leverage his cock into the untapped confines of her starving cunt. The build-up was tremendous, everything he hoped it could ever be. He could feel the hot semen rising inside the thick shaft of his rod and his cock lunged and twisted under the tight walls of her cunt. He pushed hard and rocked her delicate body. His own bare hips were shoving into her and sweat poured from his body, dripping on her belly as he jostled her back and forth. With one more powerful shove, he felt the rich fluid flood out and coat her passage like a firehose soaking a burning house. He grunted his ultimate satisfaction as he spewed his seed. But his demanding cock refused to deflate, so he continued to drive into her. This was too good to pass up or only use just one time. So he decided to keep plowing that rich field and dump another load in her. Then he would shove it in her mouth if that was the way she wanted it. Why not use her, if she wanted to be his slut?

Helen stirred slightly and a demure smile painted her lips. It was such a sweet dream. She couldn't get enough of that feeling in her pussy, but this seemed incredibly rough. Something was out of place. Her eyes blinked suddenly and quickly. And then came into focus. The fog lifted in her brain. She shifted uncomfortably under the unaccustomed weight. Her hands grabbed his wrists. She did a comic double-take. Then her brows arched and a piercing, howling shriek rattled the windows...

the end

votes and comments welcomed