A Quick Fix

Story Info
It's been a while for this horny couple.
955 words
4.25
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always had to pee. Sitting on the toilet now, I realized it might never go away. Well, at least not for another two months. I wiped and went to the sink in the kitchen, thirsty for a glass of water.

As I flicked the light on, I caught sight of my pregnant body. I always slept nude, so I was all laid out. Every stretch mark, every bulge, every bit of me that was unexpected and uncomfortable. Now in my third trimester, I felt things had been getting better. For the first six months I had lost my sex drive. It wasn't instant, I'd just gradually lost interest. The doctor said it was a normal thing, and some women experienced the opposite. Standing in the kitchen, filling my glass, feeling the air on my body, I felt my sexdrive coming back. With gusto.

I was suddenly horny. I rubbed my hands over my body, cupping my breasts, my hips, rubbing between my legs. I was -very- horny.

That and I had to pee again, but that never went away.

I climbed into bed next to my husband, still asleep. He could sleep through a hurricane, and I wanted to use that to my advantage. It took some effort, but I pulled up his blankets, sliding under. I could smell him strongly, sweat, body odor, and musk. Normally I'd be put off, but I didn't mind as much now. I hadn't felt this way in six months, I wasn't about to let it slide.

Quickly finding his soft cock, I slipped him into my mouth. I could taste salt and skin. Through awkwardly negotiating my belly, I reached a hand to my vagina, rubbing my clit and pressing a finger against myself. My husband quickly grew hard in my mouth, moaning as he awoke from his slumber. His hips jerked, and I gagged a bit as he pressed himself against the back of my throat. I rubbed my clit harder, turned on by his arousal. My mouth felt so filled, so used. My urges were stronger than I'd ever felt them, and I pushed my head down, swallowing as much of his cock as I could. He groaned again and threw the blanket off. I looked up at my husband, so masculine, so lovely. My lips the top of his sac as I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest and stomach. Gently, he grabbed the back of my head, controlling me.

I was in a fervor of lust, and I rubbed myself hard, fingers working over my clit in a blur. I started to orgasm as he pulled back on my hair, fucking his cock with my face. I moaned through my full mouth as my orgasm spread from my crotch, filling my body with pleasure. He didn't stop, he just smiled. He was eager. After all, it had been a long time for him too.

He worked my head up and down quickly on his cock a few more times before pulling my mouth off him. I fought just a little bit, playfully, as the last bit of his flesh left my mouth. I stuck my tongue out for a last lick. He gently guided me onto my back with his strong arms, laying me down slowly. As he did, his hands roamed across my chest, pulling and squeezing only my breasts, and then down to my vulva, where he caressed my labia gently. He dropped his head between my legs, kissing my thighs, licking them, and carefully planting kisses around my vulva. Once his tongue made contact, I took in a breath, wincing a bit. I was still sensitive from my last orgasm. Taking hold of his hand, I sucked two of his fingers into my mouth one at a time, indicating he should use those instead.

His fingers slipped into me easily, and he began to work them back and forth. I pulled my legs to either side, spreading myself as much as I could for him. He worked his fingers slowly at first, picking up speed as I began to groan. I could feel him strongly in me, rubbing against me in all the right places. He kept his fingers hooked just the right way, a technique learned by years of mutual experience.

I began tensing up, my whole body tightening in anticipation of my second orgasm. I moaned, low and loud, clenching up my vaginal muscles involuntarily as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me. I cried out, clamping down, He pulled his fingers from me right as I came, squirting a bit on to the sheets. I watched him keenly in the dark as he licked his fingers clean. I'd had a great time, and was ready to go back to sleep.

My husband wasn't nearly so sated. Firmly, and a bit less gently, he flipped me over into doggystyle, grabbing my hips securely. I felt his fingers on my labia, and then his cock. He slowly pushed into me, and bottomed out. I felt his whole length inside me. His thrusting was not nearly so measured and gentle as his fingering. He began to fuck me roughly and quickly, slapping his hips against my ass. He pulled hard on my hips, holding me in place as he fucked me. When I thought I couldn't handle any more, he came, holding me firmly against him as he pushed his load into me.

I felt him slowly pull out, and he lay down next to me. I collapsed next to him, breathing hard. After a few minutes of breathing, I moved next to him for a kiss - but he was already asleep.